12 Cams, 3 Teens 2 Milfs & 1 Wife Ch. 05: Deal is Made

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But he is fucking Emily, right?" She nodded her head yes.

I looked at her and her eyes dropped to the floor. I walked around her so I am standing in front of her. "I will call you tomorrow and give you an address. You will meet me there alone so I can talk to you about this. I am not mad. I just want to figure out what the hell is going on." She nodded her head without looking up and I started to reach out to her to give her a reassuring squeeze on the shoulder but something stopped me. I let my hand drop and walked back outside to rejoin the fun.

Soon Suzette rejoined us and everyone noticed that she was different. She wasn't talking as much and seemed preoccupied. After the third bottle of wine was empty, I asked, "Anyone want to go swimming?"

All eyes swiveled toward me. "Hell it's a nice night and I could use some exercise to work off that meal."

Phil nodded at Suzette who said, "We didn't bring our suits, but if our hosts don't mind, we could all just go skinny dipping.

At her words Jane's face turned beet red, my dick grew to full staff, Rikki looked thoughtful and Emily began to unbutton her blouse. Claire and Lizzy looked at each other trying to decide if they wanted to do this, now that it was real.

No one spoke as Emily dropped her blouse exposing her ample bosoms. I held my breath as she shimmed her shorts down her long lean legs. When no one objected, Suzette stood up and untied the knot holding her wrap in place and let it fall off her shoulders, exposing her nude body.

Emily was taller than Lizzy and Claire. She was also curvier. She is best described as Rubenesque. Her breasts were all-natural and about the size of a small watermelon. Suzette was almost as tall as me and thin. She had to weigh 130 at the most. Her breasts were probably the smallest of the group, a nice A cup but they were very perky and her nipples pointed up to the sky.

"Anyone joining us?" Emily asked, diving into the pool. I could see Lizzy's hand was trembling as she started to pull her shirt up. Claire had her eyes fixated on me. No one was moving, I don't think they were even breathing.

Finally, Phil stood up. "We have to be fair to the ladies. After all, they need something to look at too," as he pulled his polo shirt off revealing his muscular chest and rock hard pecs. I saw Jane looking at him, trying not to look at Rikki, or I. Rikki was glancing at our neighbor and back at me. I raised my eyebrow to her and she gave a short nod.

Standing up I said, "Last one naked has to scrub the grill," as I pulled my shorts down and began to tug off my shirt. That was all Lizzy and Claire needed, they hated cleaning the grill, so they were stripping as fast as possible and even Rikki was already topless as Jane sat there her eyes as wide open as her mouth as she went from one person to another looking at each of us undressing.

"Are you going to join us, Jane?" Phil asked as he dove into the pool and playfully splashed Emily.

Jane stood up and sipped her wine as I did a cannonball into the pool, splashing everyone who wasn't in it. Soon we were all in the pool naked and there was a lot of leering, not all of it being done by the adults either.

Eventually being naked felt natural and we were just splashing around. There was a bit of groping but nothing overtly sexual. I did get my hands on every tit and rubbed at least three different pussies.

I know every one of the females felt my cock and balls and at least one took me in her mouth. I saw Phil feeling up Rikki and Jane tried to stay away from everything, but I saw Suzette grab her ass and pinch her nipples.

None of us wanted the party to end, but I knew that this was as far as this group was going to go tonight. After a couple of hours, we all got out of the pool and sat around letting ourselves dry off in the warm night air.

Soon, Phil, Suzette, and Emily decided it was time to leave. As we said goodbye we all hugged, kissed, and squeezed each other. They left carrying their clothes and I locked the door. Jane, Rikki, and I went back to the patio and stayed naked. Claire and Lizzy disappeared upstairs once their friends and lovers had left.

"Jane, you better get cleaning that grill. If you wait until tomorrow it's going to be a bitch," I teased her.

"You were serious?" she asked.

Rikki chimed in "You bet he was. You think he wants to do it when he can watch your cute ass shimmy while you do it?"

Jane just looked at us with shock in her eyes. Her mouth opened and closed several times. Finishing her half glass of wine in one sip, she stood up, said, "Fuck it," and grabbed the cleaning tools from the storage bin I kept them in.

As she got to work, I was shocked to hear Rikki say, "Shake that ass sexy mama. Work that booty." With Rikki's encouragement, Jane began to do a bump and grind as she worked on the grill. We were all laughing and having a good time. Even Jane got into it.

Once the grill was clean, we finished cleaning up the patio and headed to bed. As Jane was about to walk away, Rikki nudged me. I shook my head no, knowing that I was too spent to handle both of them tonight.

"Kiss her good night, like you mean it," Rikki hissed at me.

I acquiesced and called out, "Jane." She stopped and turned around. I let my eyes linger on her wonderfully naked body as I stepped closer to her. Her eyes met mine and I gave her a small nod. She looked at me quizzically as I wrapped my arms around her. Her body was rigid until my lips met hers, then she melted against me. We kissed like we were starving for each other, which I guess we were. When we finally separated, I could see tears in her eyes. Looking at me she said, "I needed that," forgetting that Rikki was there.

I kissed her forehead, pinched her ass, and whispered: "Soon, very soon."

Jane was still standing there when we went into our bedroom.

Rikki and I made love that night, slow, gentle, and passionate. It was beautiful.

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

Monday morning came and I headed into the shop early to help Phil with his project. I quickly saw why he had trouble. The grooves he wanted were too fine for a router. No matter how skilled he was, a router was the wrong tool. It took me about 20 minutes to get the program right, then we ran a scrap piece of wood through the machine to make sure everything was set correctly. Phil was happy, so we ran his wood through, and by 10 am he was on his way and my shop was humming.

Our sales were booming that day and I only had to yell at Claire once and Lizzy twice for distracting Kyle. (Before anyone screams about equality and such, let me say this... I didn't yell at Kyle because the girls were in the workshop distracting Kyle. If Kyle had been in the sales area instead, you can bet your ass I would have yelled at him.)

I took lunch around two, going to my favorite eatery. As I left, I called Suzette. When she answered she sounded nervous. I guess that was to be expected. "There's a sports bar near Red Bug and Tuscawilla, in the Publix plaza. Meet me there at 6:30."

"I'll be there," was her reply.

I let my foreman shut down the shop as I headed out at 6 pm knowing the traffic in that area was horrible at that time of night. A ten-minute drive could take over an hour. I pulled into a parking spot and walked into the sports bar. Taking a secluded table I ordered a beer and waited for Suzette.

I saw her walk in, and took a moment to watch her in clothes. A pair of skinny jeans and a form-fitting tee with a pair of black pumps. I waved her over to my table and she looked like a scared mouse being hunted by a fox.

When she sat down, I looked at her. "Relax Suzette, I'm not mad. I'm not here to confront or blackmail you. I just want to talk." As I took a sip of my beer I sensed someone sitting down to my right. Looking over, I saw Phil joining us.

"My slut is not allowed to have secrets from me," he said, putting a glass of water in front of her and a beer in front of me. I killed the one I had and popped open the fresh one. "So, you want to know about our sex life. Why do you think it's any of your business? Your daughters are 18, so nothing that happens between us is illegal."

"Right..." I started to say.

"That wasn't a question," he told me. Whatever happens in my family and with any willing participants is none of your business. So stay out or..."

I was getting angry and it was my turn to interrupt. "I don't care what you do!" I said. "I'm not trying to put a stop to anything," I told Phil glaring at him. "I want what you have. I've fucked Jane and I've gotten Rikki to agree to let me do so if she watches. I also got her to play around with some other guys a few nights ago. I want to add Claire, Emily, and even Lizzy into the mix." The conversation was getting surreal. I'd just told a man that I wanted to fuck girls he was fucking with his wife right there, one of the girls was his daughter and the other two were mine.

"Wow! Not what we were expecting," Phil said, visibly relaxing. Even Suzette looked relieved. "I do have one question. Don't you want to fuck Suzette too?" he asked looking at me.

This went from surreal to alternate universe. "Uhh..." I said, "I mean yeah, sure, I guess."

"I know she's not as hot as those teens we have running around all the time, but she's as easily as hot as Rikki and Jane, isn't she?" he asked, me smirking at me.

"Yes, yes she is. But I didn't think it was polite to say I wanted to fuck your wife with her right there."

"So telling us you want to fuck your daughter, and ours is fine, but it would be rude to want to fuck my wife. I'm insulted. How do you feel, slut?" he asked Suzette.

"Your slut feels embarrassed that she is not pleasing enough to make sir's friend want her," she said.

"So, this is not something we should be discussing in public," Phil said to me. "Let's go someplace a bit more discrete. Slut pay the bill, take Denny's car, and go home. Wait for me in your cage." Turning back to me he said, "follow me," and headed to the parking lot. We walked out to his car and he drove me to a part of town I had never visited before. Pulling up to a warehouse with about two dozen cars in the lot, he parked it and led me to a nondescript door.

Pressing a hidden button the door opened and Phil stepped in, motioning me to follow. "He's a friend," he told the large black man in the tight tee-shirt and loose pants at the door.

"Bar Only," the doorman said, closing the door.

Looking around I saw six or so people in the dimly lit lounge. It had a few tables and some booths, but they were far enough apart to make most conversations private. Phil greeted a few people and headed to an empty table. We sat down and a server brought over two beers.

"Now we can talk," Phil said.

"So how did you start fucking Emily?" I asked.

"We were both naked and I put my dick in her," Phil said, smiling at me.

"No, I mean what led you two too..."

"It was Suzette's idea. Suzette and I are in a Dominant/submissive relationship. She is the sub and I am her Dom. Do you know about BDSM?"

"A bit. I read 50 Shades of Gray"

Phil let out a sharp and short laugh almost like a bark. A few people glanced at us, and then returned to their conversations. "50 Shades did for BDSM what Twilight did for vampire lore," he said looking into my eyes. It in no way shows a true picture of someone in the lifestyle.

"Anyway, one-night several months ago, shortly after Emily's birthday, she came home from her senior prom. She was really upset. Emily and I had always been very close, but now she wouldn't talk to me. Finally, Suzette got her to open up. She had planned to let her now ex take her cherry after prom. He decided it would be cool to tie her up and do things he saw online. She got freaked out, understandably.

So when her mom heard what had happened she came up with an idea for us to show Emily what we were into. Not like that, just show her the ropes and how I tie up her mom and the whips and other tools I use. We were dressed and just began to give her a look into BDSM. A few days later she was planning to go to the library to study for a final and Suzette and I were playing around. I had her bound, gagged, and blindfolded. She was tied to a disguised St. Andrews Cross we have in our foyer. I was in the kitchen letting the suspense build when I heard the door open. As I ran to the Foyer, I saw Emily standing there looking at her bound and naked mother and holding the crop I had just used on her.

Emily gave me the crop and left without speaking. Suzette had no idea she had been there. The next day at breakfast Emily came downstairs naked with a karada, a rope harness tied on her body. She knelt in front of me in a display pose. With her eyes looking down, she said 'Sir, this slut would like to learn more about being submissive. You told this slut that the submissive must trust her Dominant. This submissive trusts you implicitly and requests the honor of joining her mother-slut in being owned by you.'

"As you can imagine, I was at a loss for words. I told her to stay where she was and took Suzette into another room and we discussed the situation. We agreed that we would train her and that I would do everything except fuck her. I haven't fucked her yet, but we all know it's going to happen, soon."

I sat there listening to his story, getting a bit turned on, and wondering how Rikki and Jane would react at finding out that Phil had made his wife and daughter into sex slaves.

It was a lot for me to process and we sat in silence while I processed all this. Then it dawned on me the girls, were they... I opened my mouth to ask, not sure I wanted to know.

"No Claire and Lizzy like to play at it, but they aren't true submissives. I think they just like the taboo nature of what's happening," Phil told me as a waiter brought over another round of beers.

"Where the hell are we?" I asked, trying to find true north when I felt like I wasn't even in my home galaxy anymore.

"This is a members-only BDSM club where you can come and live the lifestyle with like-minded people. They hold events here where Suzette and I don't have to hide from the vanillas.

I drank half my beer, completely at a loss for words. "Do you want to fuck your daughters, mine, my wife, and Jane? That's a lot of pussy for one dick," Phil said.

"I do," I told him. I related to him how I caught the girls watching me and Rikki one night and that I caught them in a threesome on the pool deck. I told them that I saw him through his window when I was testing out a new pair of binoculars I bought to use on my boat.

"I was wondering how you found out," he said smiling, as he sipped a beer. "You want a burger or something?" he asked as he signaled for the waitress.

We ordered some food and when the waitress walked away, I told him "I had seen Suzette and Emily's faces, but only your torso and arms. At first, I thought Suzette was cheating on you, but when we met I saw the Tat and began to have suspicions. So I admit I began spying on you."

"No shit! I saw that camera focused on my window. I own a video surveillance installation company. I know exactly how clear the videos are. What do you have 10, 12 cameras?"

I sat there in shock as he continued. "I'd love to see some of the footage you've recorded," he told me, as our food arrived.

We ate in silence as I tried to figure out if he was about to blackmail me or beat my ass for spying on him.

When we were finished, Phil dropped a $50 on the table and stood up. "Let's go take a look at your video collection," he said, leaving no doubt that I had no options right now.

We drove to my house and no one else was home. I led him up to my office, turned on the monitors, and logged into the cloud where I had saved my growing personal porn collection.

I pulled up the first file I'd saved, the one where I saw Suzette and Emily sucking a cock. Phil smiled, "That was a great night. The first time Emily and I had any overt sexual contact. Up till then, it was just bondage and toys." He watched about half the video. "Send that to me," he said with the same tone that does not allow for any argument or discussion. "Now I believe there was a mention of some three-way action by your pool?"

I nodded and went to select that file, but somehow I selected the first night Jane and I made love instead. "Oh shit!" I cried trying to stop the video. "Sorry I mistakenly selected the wrong file," I told him as my computer chose that moment to ignore the mouse clicks to stop the video.

"Like Bob Ross used to say, there are no mistakes, only happy accidents," Phil said as he leaned in to watch as Jane finished undressing. "Can't believe you've had that fine woman available to you for years before you took her into your bed... well couch."

Finally, my computer responded to my mouse and the video stopped, and I selected the right file this time. "Send that to me," he said a few seconds in. "Here is the deal, you will send me a copy of every video you have that was filmed through my window or that includes my daughter, wife, or myself. All of them. Both what you have already saved and everything you save in the future. If you do that, I will help you get more pussy than you can handle. Not just the ones under your and my roofs, but some of my other playmates as well. All with your wife's blessing. Is it a deal?"

I stood there with my mouth gaping, knowing that my accountant would be unhappy with all the vitamin E I would be buying. But my stockbroker should be able to add some of the company's stock to my portfolio. So I should get some of my money back.

"It's a deal," I said, shaking Phil's hand.

8========D

Whether or not you liked this story, please let me know. I don't get paid to write. Your comments, votes, likes, follows, and shares are what encourages me to continue writing. Feedback is a gift, and I like gifts

12