12 Cams, 3 Teens 2 Milfs & 1 Wife Ch. 06: Rikki's Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several minutes passed before there was a knock on the door. "Come in," I called and Jane walked in. Her hair was in a ponytail, the band holding her hair was the only thing she was wearing. Her skin had a freshly washed glow and the faint aroma of lavender filled the room. Jane quickly and gracefully entered and closed the door as she dropped to her knees assuming the same posture she had before. She remained motionless and awaited my command. I looked at her and waited until she started to squirm.

"Jane you have disobeyed me three times in the short time I've owned you."

Jane looked up in shock, not sure what I was referring to. I could see she wanted to argue, but her submissive nature had taken control of her and she kept quiet. "First last night when you spoke without permission, then this morning you put on an apron, and finally you made me wait while you showered."

Jane's eyes widened as she understood that she was about to get punished. I watched as her face filled with a mixture of fear and lust. "Your punishment will have to wait, there are things we need to discuss first-come sit next to me," I commanded.

Jane stood up and joined me on the futon. "Despite Rikki's objections, I set up several cameras around the property, because I wanted to keep everyone safe. I heard about the David Letterman stalker and the guy who got into Buckingham Palace, making it into the Queen's bedroom. The cameras are not monitored, but they are recorded. I'm going to show you some videos and I want your reactions to them." I picked up the remote and hit play. The first video I set up to run was the night I saw the three teens on the pool deck eating each other.

I had seen the video a few times, it was one of my favorites. Instead of watching it again, I watched Jane. Her eyes grew wide and her hand absently began to play with her breast as she watched her daughter and mine and our neighbor's daughter lick each other's pussy until they all reached orgasm. Jane had a look of rapture on her face as she watched the three teens pleasure each other. First Lizzy came and she redoubled her efforts on pleasing Claire. Jane leaned forward, her eyes fixated on the screen, there was a little drool oozing from the corner of her mouth. Jane had let a hand drop between her legs and was lightly rubbing her pussy as she stared at her daughter who was just about to climax.

I leaned in and whispered, "hot little slut, isn't she? I bet you want to be between those dancers legs licking that sweet tight teen cunt, don't you?" I timed it perfectly as Claire began to writhe in pleasure as I finished my sentence. The combination of the aural, visual, and physical stimulation Jane was experiencing pushed her beyond her limits and she moaned as waves of pleasure flooded her nerves.

I smiled knowing that she was going to readily agree to help me seduce the three girls. Her confession last night and reaction to the video, let me know she would not only be willing, but excited to help. When she recovered from her orgasm, I simply said "You never learn slut. After I list all of your transgressions to date, you have an orgasm right in front of me without even asking. You are a dumb little cunt, aren't you?"

Jane's face blanched as she realized what had just happened. "Now this next video was taken earlier that night. I hit the button on the remote and the video of Claire and Lizzy outside my bedroom started playing. I whispered to her, "this was the first night in the house, a few hours after the first time we fucked in the poolhouse. I was in bed with Rikki and we were fucking. I still had your cunt cream on my cock. As Rikki and I fucked, Claire and Lizzy watched us and rubbed each other's pussies. I saw them as I exploded into Rikki. That began my desire to fuck both of them. Your daughter and mine and then the other video had me add Emily to my fantasy."

Jane whimpered in pleasure as I told her about my fantasies. "Then I was playing with the cameras one day and saw this..." I used the remote again and this time the video of the three girls using dildos on each other started playing. I spliced in several images of Suzette and Emily doing things together and with the girls so Jane would know all the details.

When the video ended, Jane sat there digesting all the new information. "I had a long talk with Phil, he's a Dom, Suzette is his wife and sub. He has a few other women who serve him as he demands. Emily wanted to learn, Phil and Suzette told her to find someone she trusted. A few days later she told them there was no one she trusted as much as her dad, so she asked him to train her. The double blow job you saw was the first real sexual contact between Phil and Emily. He hasn't fucked her yet, nor has he fucked our daughters, but that day is coming. Soon! I want to be involved and I know you do too. Will you help get Rikki to agree to all this?"

"If Master desires me to help seduce his wife, daughter, and my daughter for his pleasure all he has to do is ask," Jane said, as a lusty smile grew on her face.

"Good girl," I replied, "now I want you to go wait in my truck dressed just as you are. I'll be there in a few minutes.

8========D

Whether or not you liked this story, please let me know. I don't get paid to write. Your comments, votes, likes, follows, and shares are what encourages me to continue writing. Feedback is a gift, and I like gifts.