12 Cams, 3 Teens 2 Milfs & 1 Wife Ch. 06: Rikki's Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick was getting hard at her story. For some reason, I was enjoying the thought of Jane being so wild and free and wondering where she was going with this story.

"The guy said 'hi honey, I'm home.' The redhead didn't even turn her head, she just said 'Hi dad, moms almost ready. Sissy just has to tighten her wrists a bit more,' then the redhead whipped the other girl to encourage her. Then the redhead tongue kissed her, turned to us, looked at me, and then she kissed the guy with a lot of tongue. After we all got to know each other very well, I found out that the man and older woman were step-siblings and the two girls were their daughters. I found that to be extremely hot and I spent a lot of time with them until someone found out and they were all arrested. After that, I went even wilder, if that was possible. I was about to sign a contract to star in a series of bondage porn films because I was about to flunk out of college and needed a job."

Jane stopped talking and squeezed my hand. Looking at me for the first time since she began her narrative, she asked, "Are you okay with this? Do I need to stop?"

"Not at all. I'm glad you feel comfortable enough to tell me all this. Nothing you've told me changes how I feel about you. Everything you went through made you the beautiful, incredible woman I know and love and have taken as a lover." I'll admit I was a little shocked about her mentioning how she thought incest was hot and wondered how she would feel if I suggested adding Claire to our playtime. I was less shocked that she admitted to having female partners.

In all the years I had known Jane she'd never hinted about bi tendencies. I knew Rikki had experienced some girl on girl action in college and a few times when we were younger and more adventurous, she had brought some old college friend or agreeable co-worker home and into our bed. Somehow Rikki and I'd never considered asking Jane to join us. That was a definite oversight that we would need to fix, hopefully soon.

Jane kissed me and put her head back on my chest. "That's why I love you, Denny. You always know how to make me feel better. So I stopped to get a bottle of booze and some smokes on my way to sign the porn contract. As I was pulling out of the parking lot, I backed into a bright orange 1969 Dodge Charger. I got out of my car to beg the other driver not to call the cops. My insurance had lapsed and I had nothing. Then I saw the other driver."

For the first time in her story, Jane looked happy. "He was the most handsome, kind, caring man I'd ever met, only I hadn't met him yet. He was wearing cowboy boots, jeans, and a yellow shirt. He looked just like Bo Duke. Not only did he not call the police, but he also took me out to dinner, paid for the repairs to my car, and got me a tutor to get my grades up. We dated for almost a year before I finally slept with him. He made me happy. I had mentioned BDSM to him a few times, but his responses were apathetic at best. He was the first person to ever make me cum without using ropes, pain, or humiliation. Despite his skill as a lover I still had my needs."

Jane slid her leg between mine and her hand found my erect cock and began to lightly caress it. "Tom would occasionally give in to my desires. But I could tell he hated being as rough as I wanted him to be. He was way too vanilla for me. We were happy in every other part of our relationship just not sexually. We were together for almost eight years. I worked until he graduated from med school and began his residency. It was a wonderful and exasperating time for me. Wonderful because Tom was perfect in every way, every way except one. We were both very unsatisfied sexually. He wanted someone to be his partner, I wanted to be controlled, humiliated, tied up, shared with friends and strangers. Tom wanted me to initiate things and I just couldn't. He wanted a partner, I wanted to be his sex slave."

Jane grew silent and I held her quietly, waiting for her to finish her monologue. I knew she had always been a very private and secretive person when it came to her past. She had never discussed much of her life between high school and when we'd met or anything about her dating history. Rikki and I had speculated, but we had never guessed, that Jane had been this wild. I took a deep breath, unsure what to say or even if I should say anything at all. I decided to let her proceed at her own pace. This was her life, who was I to tell her how to share it.

"One day at work I told a colleague about my desires and she told me that she was also a sub and was going to a party that weekend. She gave me the address and password. That night I sat Tom down and told him about the party, hoping if he saw what real BDSM was like he would get more into it. Reluctantly he agreed to go. I called my colleague and she made the arrangements. We showed up and met several people. Everything went fine and Tom seemed relaxed. In our bedroom, we agreed that for this weekend we were free to do anything and anyone we wanted. I partied hard. I have no idea how many people used my holes. By the time I stumbled back into the room, I looked like a glazed doughnut, I had so much cum on me. I was a walking contusion and I was truly sated. I had no idea what Tom had seen or done and every time I tried to talk to him, he abruptly changed the subject."

I could see Jane was getting sad again, but the thought of a party like that got my blood boiling and my dick grew even harder as Jane began to slowly stroke it.

"About a year later we were almost back to normal. Tom was mostly his usual self, maybe a bit quieter and he tended to stare at nothing when he thought I wasn't around. Then came the fateful Friday. I took the afternoon off because I had been feeling a bit off and went to my Doctor. An hour later l was heading home with a copy of what to expect when you're expecting and planning how to decorate the nursery. I got home and parked my car in the garage, wondering where Tom was. His car was gone. Tom was supposed to be off that day, doing some repairs on the house we had just bought. I went into the kitchen planning to cook Tom his favorite meal, meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and corn on the cob. Instead, I found a long letter telling me that he loved me but that he would never be able to satisfy me, after seeing how much I loved being used and abused. He realized that I would never be fully satisfied with him. He went on to say that he loved me too much to make me settle for anything less than what I desired."

Jane's hand stopped moving and her tears were back, but this time they weren't sad tears, they were more cathartic. "He finished off by telling me he had gone to work with 'Doctors Without Borders' and that I could keep everything except what he had already taken. I tried for years to get in touch with him. But I was told that he had left instructions to not tell me anything about his whereabouts or to accept any messages from me. Then I moved here and met you. The day I met Rikki I was planning to invite you to come home with me."

I knew I had to say something, but I didn't know what. I pulled Jane to me and I kissed her eyelids. "Jane, I love you. I have since the day we met. I fell for you as hard and fast as I fell for Rikki. I don't know much about BDSM, but I know someone who does. His wife is his sex slave and so is his daughter."

Jane's eyes grew very wide when I said this and she looked at me with an energy she had never shown before. "He also has two other females who serve him and they spend a lot of time together."

Jane opened her mouth to say something, and I put my finger on her lips. "That's enough for tonight. Let's get some rest and we can talk more after breakfast."

( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

I woke up around 11 and looked over at Jane. She was sleeping peacefully, her body wrapped around me like a drowning person grabs a life ring. I sighed contentedly and shifted my hand so that it was resting on her full naked breast. I started to rub her nipple with my thumb and gently squeezed her breast.

Jane moaned in her sleep and shifted her body closer to me. I could feel her damp pussy on my thigh and she started to grind it on me. I was staring at her face and saw that she was starting to wake up. Her eyes fluttered open and she blinked several times, then smiled at me.

"Good morning," she murmured, kissing me with fervor. We spent several minutes dueling with our tongues and rubbing against each other until my stomach let out a huge growl. We broke the kiss laughing.

"I guess some appetites won't be denied," I said as she patted my stomach.

"Down big boy," Jane said, still laughing. "You'll get yours soon. How does Bananas Foster French toast sound with some sausage and fruit."

"That sounds wonderful," I replied. "Who's cooking it?"

"I will, I know you need to get cleaned up and your clothes on..."

"Shit, the girls!" I jumped out of bed and ran naked to the living room to gather up my clothes that had been strewn about last night. As I ran I could hear Jane laughing from her room.

Quickly grabbing my clothes, I then ran to my bedroom fearing that the girls would come home any moment. Getting safely to my room, I slammed the door shut. Grabbing my phone from my pants I dumped the rest of my clothes into the hamper. Looking at the notifications, I saw several I would have to deal with soon, but nothing pressing and nothing from Rikki.

I dialed her number and heard her phone ring. I was filled with trepidation because I was about to tell my wife that I slept with her best friend and what we had done. Rikki answered on the second ring and simply said "Hi."

Her tone was flat, unemotional and a bit distracted. "Everything okay babe?" I asked.

"No! This fucking place is a disaster. They're doing renovations, so only half the rooms we booked are available. The beach is closed because a surfer was killed by a shark and the pool is the ugliest shade of green I've ever seen. I haven't slept since I got off the plane and the first guests are about to arrive in an hour. So no not a fucking thing is okay."

Having learned that women don't talk to have their problems solved I refrained from offering solutions to her and instead said "Shit! That sucks. I'm so sorry you're dealing with that."

"Thanks, babe," she sighed. "I am working with the assistant manager to find another hotel with enough rooms and the other amenities we need. So far there's only one place. It's on another island that's a two-hour boat ride away because the island is too small for an airport. The only problem, besides the boat ride, is that the hotel is owned by a client who left us last year, so when I called them the rate they offered is exceptionally high." She let out an exasperated sigh. "So how was your night?"

"Well better than yours. I came home and began to fix a drink. Jane was sitting in the living room, naked with the lights off. She gave me the letter and turned on the lights revealing she was naked. One thing led to another and I gave her a spanking that would rival the one I gave you."

"Really? Your perverted dick must have liked that," she said, some of the stress leaving her voice.

"I did, then I fucked her ass hard and when I finished she licked me clean..."

"Fuck, she's an ass to mouth aficionado? I would have loved to watch her do that," Rikki said, interrupting me.

"Maybe when you get home babe," I said smiling and before she could respond. I went on "Then I carried her to bed and we had a long talk about her past."

"Really?" Rikki said, surprised.

"More like she talked and I listened. I promised that I wouldn't tell you anything, but she will tell you when you get home. She has been through some shit and if this thing continues it's going to drastically change our dynamic."

"How so?"

"I can't say more than that now, but after her story we slept in her bed, naked. This morning we started to fool around and then my stomach growled, so she offered to cook me breakfast. I'm in our room about to shower and get dressed."

"Oh thank God, the fucking dickwad of a manager finally got here. He was supposed to be here when I got here and he shows up almost 12 hours late. I gotta go walk up one side of him and tap dance on his head. I'll call you around 6. I love you," she spoke.

The last three words sounded like an insecure schoolgirl telling her boyfriend she loved him for the first time. They were almost a whisper. "I love you so much. Can't wait until you get home," I answered.

"Gotta go, babe, talk later," she said, "Oh Mr. Brathwaite..." and the phone went dead. I was very familiar with her tone, it was soft, sweet, and lyrical. I felt sorry for what was about to happen to the unfortunate Mr. Brathwaite. I shook my head chuckling and put my phone on the charger. I then took a shower and dressed in a pair of shorts and a tee-shirt. When I opened the door, I could smell breakfast cooking.

I walked into the kitchen to find Jane wearing nothing but an apron as she flipped a piece of french toast from the griddle. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. "I don't know what looks better, the food or you in just an apron," I salaciously whispered into her ear.

Jane leaned back against me and I cupped her breasts, lightly squeezing them. She sighed in pleasure as I rubbed my crotch on her naked ass. "Did you call Rikki yet?" she asked.

"I did," I told her, letting her go and stepping back. "Her conference is a disaster. She is scrambling to fix things but it's spinning out of control. We need to make sure her homecoming is perfect. A spa weekend, just the two of you."

"As bad as the 2010 conference?"

"Worse. This one involves a dead surfer, sharks, a former client who hates the firm and is trying to rape them on fees and a manager who was over 12 hours late meeting Rikki."

"Shit! Is she okay?"

"You know how she is, she thrives on crisis. She can handle it. But her stress levels will be through the roof." Jane nodded in agreement.

"Did she say anything..." Jane's voice trailing off.

"...about us?" Jane questioned, apprehensively. She took a step away from me. I could see in her face she was preparing herself for the worst. "I told her everything we did and about your opening up to me about your past. I didn't give her any details, just that you had had a rough life and would tell her yourself when you were ready."

Jane was speechless for a moment. "So you mean we don't have to stop?" she asked, tentatively.

"Rikki didn't say to stop, so as far as I know, we're still lovers."

Jane smiled and turned off the stove, "then breakfast is ready my Master," as she untied the apron and took it off. I looked at her naked form and said "After breakfast, we need to go on a road trip. For now serve me my food, my pet."

Jane nodded and smiled as she moved the platter of french toast to the table, then the sausages, fruit and finally she poured me a glass of OJ. Then Jane loaded my plate with food and placed it in front of me. She sat across from me and built a plate for herself. As she spooned the bananas over her food I asked, "What about the girls? What if they come home?"

Jane looked up at me and said, "They planned to go to the beach today, they won't be home for hours," winking suggestively at me.

I smiled and ate in silence. Jane finished her food long before I did and after she wiped her mouth she dropped to her knees and crawled under the table. As I took a big sip of OJ, she unzipped my pants and fished out my cock. She held it in her hands and started to massage it as I continued eating.

As it started to grow, Jane began to run her tongue up and down the shaft. I spread my legs so that she could kneel between them. I felt her breasts resting on my thighs as she moved closer and took the tip of my cock into her mouth. Jane concentrated on the tip sucking on it and licking it encouraging it to grow harder in her mouth.

As she started to lower her head on the shaft, I reached down with my left hand and grabbed her tit and squeezed it hard. Jane moaned around my cock and swallowed the rest of the shaft, burying her nose in my trimmed pubes. I gave her tit another hard squeeze and then moved my hand to the back of her head and thrust my hips up, forcing my dick into her throat.

I felt Jane gag and I held my dick in her throat enjoying the feeling of her throat spasming around my cock. I held it there for a slow 10 count. Then I relaxed my hips and withdrew half my shaft from Jane's mouth. I heard her gasp for air and before she could fully recover, I thrust my dick back into her throat. Grabbing a fistful of hair I forced Jane to keep her head on my shaft as I sat back down.

I began to pull her hair making her head come about halfway up my shaft and then pushing back down. I continued to skull fuck Jane, controlling her movement with her hair. Jane's hands rested on my thighs trying to keep her balance as I drove my cock deep into her mouth.

All too soon I felt the pressure building up and I forced Jane's head to move faster and faster as I struggled to hold back as long as I could. My leg started to shake with my need to explode, but I fought off the need for a few more seconds as I crushed Jane's nose into my pubic bone and I finally exploded into her esophagus. Jane began to gag and choke as my cum shot into her throat and backed up into her mouth. I could feel my cum oozing out from her mouth. I sat back feeling very relaxed and I let go of Jane's head.

Jane kept my cock in her mouth and started using her hand to milk the last few drops of cum out of me. She thoroughly cleaned my cock again and once I was soft, she tucked me back into my pants and sipped me up. Then she kissed the zipper before crawling out from under the table. She then knelt by my side, her hands behind her back waiting for my next command.

I slowly finished my last sausage, then poured the last bit of bananas foster on Jane's tits. Jane jumped slightly when the sticky food landed on her and then settled down as I scrapped the last bits of food off my plate and onto her. I then pushed the dirty dishes aside and simply pointed at the table. Jane stood up and quickly laid down on top of the table.

I smiled at my makeshift nyotaimori as I leaned down and used my teeth to eat a piece of banana. Then I licked some syrup off Jane's nipple and she shuddered in delight. I continued licking, sucking, and nibbling her flesh, even in places there wasn't any sticky goodness. I left little bit marks and more than a few hickeys all over her body. I slowly worked my way lower, probing her belly button with my tongue.

Jane moaned as my hand lightly grazed along her inner thigh. My mouth continued working its way down her body until I was at the top of her glistening slit. I gently kissed her clit causing Jane to groan in need. I caressed her silken lips with my finger, watching her as her hips thrust urgently trying to get more of my finger inside her. I pulled away and Jane let out a frustrated sob as I denied her the pleasure she desperately craved.

I stepped away from the table, "Clean up this mess you slut, then meet me in my man-cave." Jane let out an exasperated sigh as she climbed off the table. I left the room to set up for the next part of what I had planned for the day. As soon as I entered, I saved the video from the night before and that morning, regretting that I didn't get a good angle on the blow job.

I quickly set up the room, for what I planned and then sat in my chair and waited. While I waited I called my shop to check-in, was told everything was running smoothly and that they could handle the workload without me until Monday.

When I hung up, I smiled. A five day weekend with a slutty MILF sex toy for me to use. It was going to be a great time. I made a couple of calls to ensure everything for the housewarming was going smoothly. I then sent a huge bouquet to Rikki with a message telling her to take a few days off when she came home because I was sending her to a spa. When these arrangements were completed I sat on the futon and waited.