12 Days of Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vampanya
vampanya
70 Followers

So I opted for a more definite approach and licked hard and long across his sticky nipple. This I think went down slightly better but it was still more funny than erotic for both of us despite his obvious erection jabbing at my belly. I pressed on hoping that my determination and apparent hunger would change the mood. I threw in a couple of quiet mmmm's for good measure and I think it worked a treat too. For a while anyway. I cleaned his left nipple thoroughly savouring every lick of the now rock hard bud.

And then I switched to his right nipple. I was wrong. It wasn't working. No amount of Mmm's and oooo's were going to help me now! The mood went right back to hilarity and ticklish squirming! I couldn't help myself at this point. I tried I promise you, I really did. I was going to clean his nipple and he was going to love it!

I pinned him down with my body and gorged myself on peanut buttery chest. Do you know how hard it is to swallow large amounts of peanut butter all in one go? Factor in trying not to laugh at the same time and you're getting somewhere near where we were! Let me tell you, I was defiantly distributing it rather than removing it. He was howling with laughter, I was trying not to laugh and choke. The whole thing was so comical it was untrue. I know it's not exactly the outcome that you had in mind and for that Sir I apologise whole heartedly. I will make amends as I know some of the areas yet to come will give him immense pleasure. And in many ways so did this one! I think.

*************

Day 8

9.00pm Mantra for today, Must take it seriously! Must take it seriously! Right. Tonight I plan to do my very very best to make his experience as sensual and exciting as he deserves and as you expect. Alright, he's probably going to hate it really but I'm being very positive and ignoring that thought with every ounce of me! He thinks I've gone mad!

10.50pm Yes, that's exactly what he thinks. I waited until he was just out of the shower and about to get into bed when I started kissing his back. I sat on the edge of the bed as I kissed and licked lower. He knew what was coming. I have done my best to vary my approach but its no good, he spots it every time! I may as well march in, jar in hand and ask for the relevant part of the body to be presented to me. It's not as though I never touch him sensually or kiss or lick him. I do. But even a passing kiss in the hallway is accompanied with a casual glance at my hands to make sure I'm not brandishing a laden knife. Since this started he's become so suspicious or perceptive of my intentions. Still not to worry, like I said before, he's loving it and that's that!

So tonight I got arty! He was totally resigned to his fate straight away. I slowly and carefully smeared peanut butter into a big heart shape on his lower back with the point in the small of his back. It's quite hard to shape peanut butter on skin with a dinner knife. I was wondering if a spatula might be better but I don't have one anyway. I was nonetheless far too pleased with myself for my new design idea. Then I went to work removing it.

So far through he went from standing to laying face down on the bed and I carried on. For the first time he didn't laugh, just seemed to totally enjoy it and go with it. But God, peanut butter is hard work! (Did I say that already? I think I might have mentioned it!) I think that's why it's so damn good though. It took ages to get off. Maybe my tongue is getting fitter with all this. I can see how that could have advantages in certain situations!!! Haha could this really be seen as fitness training for cunnilingus?

At one stage I stuck my finger into the peanut butter and offered it to him. He sucked on my finger so erotically and licked every bit away. It was the first time throughout this whole task that I wondered how I would like to be on the receiving end of this. I think I'd like it rather a lot!

When finally I finished and checked to make sure that there was no sticky residue he turned over with a raging hard on. He told me to suck it. It wasn't an order exactly but nor was it just a request. I maybe could have got out of it but I would have had to come up with some bullshit reason. I know he would have been bothered and probably felt very rejected. He still doesn't know why I'm doing this and I can't tell him. So I thought about if for oooh maybe 3 seconds then I went down on him and sucked him to orgasm. He was delicious! Strange mix though, peanut butter and cum! I went to sleep horny saying I didn't need satisfying when really I did as self punishment for my possible weakness.

*************

Day 9

10am I'm looking forward to licking his thighs clean. I can't believe I've got this far already. I know it's going to be maddeningly tempting for him. It will be fun but difficult. I'm glad this is nearly over. It's so much harder than I imagined it could be. You knew it would be thought didn't you?

11.50pm Oh Lordy! I think I almost peed laughing this time. As I smeared peanut butter onto his thigh he kept pushing his hardening cock towards the patch. I took care not to get the peanut butter close enough but it was close! I licked away at the peanut butter until I had licked it into a heart shape again. 'Beautiful', I thought as I admired it. I showed him. He wasn't interested. He was still pushing his cock towards me. He even threatened to fart if I ignored it, I believe just to manipulate what I was doing but he didn't order or command anything. Nor did he fart.

So despite his thankfully empty threat and still ignoring his cock I set about removing the heart from his left thigh. It was going well until he remarked that ever since he got his new aftershave all he's smelled of is peanut butter. I almost choked! I'm laughing out loud again just typing this.

He said "Joop with a hint of peanuts!"

Then "Enjoy the manly fragrance of man with an undertone of SunPat!"

Oh God, I tried so hard to keep control but fell back onto the bed in pure hysterics, quite probably dribbling unswallowed peanut butter from my mouth. Most attractive!

He pressed on with his rant, "Most men probably wouldn't chose to smell of toast topping given the choice!"

He's right, they perhaps wouldn't. Personally I don't think I mind a man smelling of Joop and KP but as it's my doing I'm not sure I'm the best judge.

I tried to return to the task in hand still avoiding his cock even when it ended up being pressed into in my eye.

He asked me "Will I ever get to appreciate my new aftershave as it was meant to be worn?" followed immediately by "Maybe this is why I'm waking up hungry every morning."

It could indeed be so! I just had to finish before I peed the bed! I spluttered and gasped my way through the endless peanut butter, of which I have to say said removal made all the more difficult by hair. Damn that stuff sticks to everything.

That reminds me, I'm going to have to try and encourage a 'garden tidy' before I get to day 12. I'm sure He would moult on purpose otherwise!

*************

Day 10

9am He sussed it! He's finally guessed what's going on. I have neither denied nor confirmed his suspicion. He didn't actually ask me to so I said nothing. But he's definitely got what's been going on.

As we were drifting off to sleep last night he just said "You've been set a task. It's gone on too long for it to be anything else. And it's too regular. Dunc or perhaps Tim or both have set you a task."

At least now he can lose the 'me being mental' theory. He has no idea how long it's going to go on for. He speculated a week more and even all year. Now who's mental! A year of peanut butter? Even another whole week would be too much now.

I think he must guess where it's going to end by now. If he considers the avoidance of his cock throughout the whole exercise with the exception of yesterday he could easily know. He mused over his favourite places so far and surprised me by saying it was his arms! He said that was the most erotic and stimulating.

No surprise that he didn't like his lower legs at all! The thrashing was a clue. He specifically asked me if I had been instructed to perform on his feet. At that point I silently and absolutely thanked you for sparing me that torture. But before I said anything he told me that he wouldn't allow me to perform on his feet anyway.

Then he wondered out loud about the horror of peanut butter in his arse crack! Oh God please help me! He thought it could be funny if not wrong on so many levels! Only he could think that would be good in any way! The mental image I still have burned behind my eyes I believe will cause me lasting damage.

The end is in sight which is good. Im thinking purely in terms of the calorific content of this whole thing. I mean take last night for example. I spent 2 hours pole dancing my ass off, to well reduce my ass size only to come home and devour 5 million calories worth of nutty deliciousness. I don't normally think in terms of energy spent versus calories eaten but I wouldn't ordinarily go to bed on a good sized helping of my once (now not quite so) favourite spread.

12pm He's still in bed watching TV. I think I will take him a cuppa up and deal with his right leg now. He won't be expecting THAT while watching Top Gear repeats on Dave. In the everlasting competition for his attention I WILL beat Jeremy Clarkson, even if it is only until the next Top Gear Special is on. That'll set us on a good stead for the rest of the day (What's left of it anyway).

*************

Day 11

He just caught me loading the knife up with peanut butter. I was in the kitchen and he came through in stealth mode. There seemed little point in hiding it so instead I allowed him to speculate as to where it might be devoured from this time. He didn't guess and I kept a poker face. I'm going quickly now so that I can be waiting for him when he comes upstairs.

11.30pm Its funny really, he doesn't have much belly between his navel and pubic hair, in fact his pubic hair doesn't really finish as such, he just gets a lot less hairy as he gets higher. But still that place you instructed me to cover in chocolate then clean thoroughly is up until now the hairiest yet. I have to stress at this point, as I make my beloved sound like a yeti that he really isn't. But as I licked peanut butter from his belly he laughed as it needed extra licking to get it from his hair. I think I must have looked like a long haired cat grooming itself they way they pull their heads away to get to the end of the fur.

I took great care not to attract the attention of his cock which was so close to my cheek. It was almost as though by not looking its way I could keep it at bay. This wasn't the case of course but was no less of a surprise when it poked me in the cheek in the manner of someone sneaking up on you and tapping you on the shoulder in a kind of 'Oi! Hello! I'm here you know!' way. Yes yes I know, but I'm busy and can't suck you now. Can't you see I have peanut butter to remove and you're not helping!

But as I licked and sucked at the endless patch of peanut butter my thoughts returned to the 'garden tidy' and I thought of an excellent way to encourage the idea. I began lazily twirling my fingers in his hair just above his cock, still ignoring his actual cock of course much to his and its own obvious annoyance! I pretended to find a stray hair in my mouth and removed it dramatically as I idly teased the hair alongside his cock. I was deliberately and obviously drawing attention to his hair and hoping it wasn't going unnoticed! I had the feeling though that my lack of attention to his cock was more noticeable!

I know he's guessed it's a task set by you and I'm sure he must know where it's going to end if not when. But I thought that was as much hinting as I dare. I hope he picks up on it though; getting peanut butter out of hair is a bloody nightmare!

*************

Day 12

This morning, while I went to the horses he was going to get a shower but our damn heating keeps cutting out and had once again. There was only enough hot water for one shower now and knowing how much I would need a shower after mucking out the stables he kindly left it for me. I know this might not seem that relevant, I didn't even know about it at the time, but the point is, he told me later, that he intended to sort out his shrubbery after his shower! So no shower, no trim!

Now I was on one hand ecstatic as I realised that my hinting had worked and gutted at the realisation that due to a faulty microchip in our water heater I may have to go the distance with the peanut butter and 'full beard' after all! I know he will shower later, but whether or not he remembers to trim is another matter. I shall just see. Either way I'm very much looking forward to tonight. I can finally give his cock the attention it's been so craving. I can reward his patience and understanding and come fully clean as to why I've been behaving in this way. And at last I can send this to you for your approval and pleasure.

7pm We have an extra sized bath that's big enough for 2. I ran a bath while he was out and timed it almost perfectly for his return. We shared a bath for ages until the water was too cool to stay in. He got out before me. I stayed put for a while longer not only to do all the things that takes women forever in a bath but also to give him the opportunity to take care of himself. I saw earlier that the clippers were out.

By the time I emerged from the bathroom he was laying on our bed, naked, beautifully trimmed and standing to attention. I'd left the jar of peanut butter and a knife in my dressing gown pocket. He rolled his eyes as he saw it but I just smiled and opened the jar. Just one last time then no more food foreplay. I dug in with the knife and scooped a healthy sized dollop. I took off my dressing gown and stood naked before him holding peanut butter jar in one hand and the loaded knife in the other.

Now most guys would have an adverse reaction to having their cock approached with a knife, even one such as this that by design would deal perfectly well with butter of any kind but nothing more. I understand this and was ready for it. But he didn't flinch. I crawled over to him and watched his grin widened as I started to smear and spread peanut butter all over his cock. I got more out for his balls and spread it everywhere. He was covered!

I started licking it off, sucking his balls that were covered almost totally. His cock clambered for attention and I readily gave it. I sucked him slowly, peanut butter was going everywhere. I seemed to be spreading it about more than removing it at again! It was so hard to lick off once my mouth was full of cock too. He moved me round so he could play with my pussy and arse while I took one then the other of his balls into my mouth. And at last I was getting somewhere. I wanted him clean before he came. I gauged that I still had time. I sucked and licked a little harder and faster then slowed down again. He was enjoying the attention thoroughly and I was enjoying giving it. I concentrated on cleaning around his cock for a while and then went back to his balls. He was hard as rock and I knew he wanted to cum soon. I deliberately cleaned the remaining food from his balls and damn, they were fit to burst by now.

Then lastly I licked up his cock over and over to get every last bit of peanut butter. His head was back, he was groaning. I took his entire length into my mouth. He pushed into my throat and I felt his cock throb. I sucked and licked, took him deep into my throat and out again and didn't slow this time. He came into my mouth as though he'd waited a year to do it rather than a few days. My pussy tightened on his fingers. I devoured every drop, savouring it on my tongue before swallowing. I made sure that I'd got everything there was to get and that he was completely dry before I smiled up to him. We said nothing. Not for a while.

*************

Now I'm glad it's finished. I'm glad I won't have to have any more peanut butter for a while. I really underestimated just how hard this would be to stick to. Not just the discipline of remembering to do it every day but also how hard it would be to make each task different from the last and keep it interesting for him. I'm looking forward to your reaction to this diary, I'm looking forward to his too now that he can know everything. I really hope that when reading it you laugh like I did when playing it out. I know that wasn't the intention but it was so much fun because of that. I don't know what you'll make of it Sir, I doubt it's turned out how you expected but I hope it still pleases you.

Finally, thank you.

Until next time

A

xox

*************

vampanya
vampanya
70 Followers
12