12 Labors of Hercules, Caged Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a way, it was like Ockham's Razor (an Irishman, too?).

But the truth was that I was just waiting for the villain to capture Daphne and leave her in a dungeon, bound and gagged."

"Good idea."

"Then one day I suddenly realized something that had always eluded me. Daphne always slept in the room with Velma, while Fred slept in the room with Shaggy and Scooby. An obvious choice, for children: we, too, when we visited our grandparents for Christmas, slept with three male cousins in one room and three female cousins in the other room. But we were cousins and little ones. Daphne was adult and of age, and Velma had two remarkable boobs though hidden by the turtleneck sweater."

"And you started masturbating thinking about lesbians?"

"Well, Miss Skye, according to some anthropologists, orgy would be -- let's start again. Assumed that the word "orgy" in ancient Greek means a particular kind of pagan celebration in which people drink, eat and make love to worship a deity of production or abundance. Established that the word "orgy" has nothing to do with the vulgar meaning attributed to it in Hollywood. However, according to some anthropologists, the sight of other human beings having sex would increase the disposition of individuals to have sex. In general. Then, in particular, some individuals get aroused by seeing naked males hugging and wrestling (but I am not among them); others get aroused by seeing males and females together, and others get aroused especially by seeing two women together. And that's me."

Skye exhibited a mischievous smirk. "So if I hug Emily now, like this, and caress her nipples, like this..."

"No! Please, Miss Skye, don't torture me! I can feel my cock exploding inside this metal cage!"

Emily pushed the freckled hand away from her dark skin. "Don't pet me, my friend, you know very well that I am neither bi nor curious. Although I will admit that seeing Barbara and Teresa in such great sync, had quite an effect on me."

Skye laughed. She patted Emily on the shoulder and pushed Richard away with a gentle push.

"As that guy in Scooby-Doo used to say, LET SPLIT THE GANG! I'll go masturbate inside the jacuzzi, with headphones on so I can't hear Emily.

Emily will go masturbate in her bed, thinking about how to propose pegging to her secret lover (not so secret, eh!).

And now, who's left? Oh, Dicky! But you can't masturbate, right? (giggle!)

And none of us are going to ask Miss Cathy for the code tonight.

Nighty-Night, Dicky! Try to dream of Daphne and Velma, they might help you cum despite the cage! Hehehe..."

Richard walked sadly toward the doorless room. His cock struggled futilely against the metal bars: Barbara's words about pegging had turned him on.

As he was alone and futilely trying to fall asleep, his wife also phoned him.

"Hello, Little Prisoner! I heard everything from Skye's phone! What an eventful evening! And what a lesson in pegging! Dear Miss Barbara always proves to be a serious, reliable, and judicious person.

Who knows what we might decide together, in a break from Play, on the subject of pegging--but not now. I don't want to talk now about important decisions.

I just called to tell you that like you, I got so excited. But unlike you, I am free to masturbate here in bed alone, while you are denied.

Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to order you to listen while I masturbate, alone in bed, continuing to mock him for his condition of voluntary imprisonment.

Cathy was asking him "how is my little prisoner?" "do you miss my pussy?" and "there is no hotter thing than masturbating knowing that you can't" and "I was thinking of getting a tattoo that says NEVER RECIPROCATE, what do you say, just kidding of course! Hehehe..."

She moaned and he grunted. She moaned loudly and then louder still. He knew those moans well: his wife was about to have an orgasm and he did not intend to release him at all. He tried to maintain dignity by remaining silent.

After a few minutes, Cathy regained consciousness. "I can't thank you enough for what you're doing, honey."

"I'm holding out as best I can inside this cage."

"Yes, and it's great. It's a very powerful aphrodisiac for me. Don't worry, I'm not going to get any tattoos, and soon, very soon, I'm going to make you come-but not tonight. Nighty-Night! And dream of Velma and Daphne, I've known for years that you've been trying to see them when you look at me gagged and handcuffed... Sweet dreams, a friend of Morpheus!"

#####

§ Chapter 39 -- Dream a Little Dream of Me (two greek goddesses: Daphne... and Velma)

In Greek mythology, gods often speak to humans during sleep. A specific deity, Morpheus, presides over dreams.

Richard struggled hard to fall asleep, with his cock hard in the cage and Barbara's and the girls' moans coming from the (forcibly open) door to his room. Each of them was enjoying it, except him.

Two women had wished him to dream of two women. Two women appeared in a dream to our hero, as Patroclus appeared in a dream to Achilles.

Two young women. In the dream, they wore robes like goddesses of ancient Greece, with leather sandals, but the shorter ones wore heavy eyeglasses that were completely anachronistic. She looked around and said, "Wow! Summer break in Greece, the birthplace of democracy and epic literature and mathematics!"

Richard was in that sleepy state in which dream and reality appeared to be mixed.

"Miss Velma! My Team has made an incredible discovery! Hercules with caged cock, while Hippolyta pegged him!"

"But, for my part, it was Greek to me. I am just a little expert in computers and science, not mythology. Actually, with the Gang, we often discovered that myths and superstitions were just phony pretexts to hide the concrete truth."

"Oh, Miss Velma, don't denigrate Myths! analogous to fairy tales, and stories, they help explain life! For example, from your tales, I understood that I wanted to see Miss Daphne bound and gagged..."

Velma smiled at him, with a devilish grin on her face. "Oh, that, we can solve right away. Daphne, my sweetheart, would you mind if I tied you up for this man?"

"Proceed happily, Velma honey, you know I would do anything you ask."

"You two are Lesbians!"

"You mean from that island north of the Aegean Sea? No, my mother is Japanese and the Blake family is Irish. Oh you mean we are homosexual females? Ah. Yeah!"

Daphne struck a pose, her hands on her hips along her robe, her feet slightly angled, "Seriously, didn't you ever notice that in every episode we always sleep together? And that in most cases I start the night wearing pajamas or a babydoll, which after a few hours was exchanged for what Velma was wearing?"

"OMG, stop saying such things, a metal cage prevents my erection..."

Velma laughed. "This is a dream, Richard dear, only your soul is here, no cage is holding you, you are not even handcuffed. Let's see if I can help you cum" She clapped her hands, and Daphne suddenly appeared bound hand and foot, with her green scarf as a gag over her white toga.

"Does the combination of scarf and toga seem anachronistic to you? I agree. Off with the toga!" Velma clapped her hands and Daphne appeared naked, her thighs spread wide and her ankles bound. Her arms were restrained behind her back by an armbinder consisting of the rolled-up toga. On her pussy, a tuft of red hair invited his gaze to linger on her protruding pink clitoris.

"But then, it was always you who had tied her up!"

"Yes of course, what did you think, that the Monsters tied her up? How could a fingerless Lightning, Phantom, or Vampire tie the ropes? I was always the one tying Daphne up, and I was always the one keeping those two simpletons under lock and key: the narcissistic virgin, and the stoned 4:20 talking to his dog."

"You're kidding!"

"No: but think about it. A van with a mattress was a classic gangbang trap: didn't you see the movie with Theresa Russell? That Rogers guy was always high on weed. We couldn't trust him. We allowed him to drive us in their van, protect us from prying eyes, and visit relatives around the States--but always with two caged cocks. I was the keyholder for both of them and Daphne's only lover.

And speaking of Daphne...I know how many times you jerked off thinking about her, and how many times you came inside your wife's pussy thinking about her...now wouldn't you feel like cumming on her red tuft?"

"I can't-I promised my wife."

"But this is just a dream...you have no cages here, no handcuffs, you can cum on her face or her tits or over her pussy, wherever you want..." Velma encouraged him as she jerked his cock free of the cage with her hands, very hard in front of Daphne's wide-open pussy.

The feeling was beautiful but wrong. Richard felt guilty.

Was he allowed to cum in a dream? was he allowed to dream about cumming?

With a whisper, Richard whispered, "No...please, Miss Velma...I've always adored you both, but tonight let me sleep, I'm just a poor man who made a promise to his wife."

"Your wish is granted: now. But be careful what you wish for: it may come true." Velma clapped her hands.

Immediately, Daphne was free again and dressed in her classic purple and pink dress, without stockings because it was summer.

They both kissed him on the forehead.

Velma stared at him sarcastically. "Since your question is printed on your face, I'll answer it even if you don't have the courage to ask me. Yes, we do: we are addicted to pegging. Sometimes me, often her. You never knew it, but my middle name is Peggy."

"Sleep now, baby Richard," whispered softly Daphne. "You know that I will always be there for you. You know, that in every redhead you meet, you will believe you see me."

Both vanished like two ghosts in a cloud of dust.

####

Richard woke up all sweaty. First, he checked his cock: he had not cum. A drop of precum glistened on the tip of the cage, but it was a tiny drop.

He had managed to hold on even while sleeping!

He had to take note of that dream. But he could not type with his wrists cuffed behind his back. He composed a voice message, promising himself to forward it to his wife. Then he fell asleep like a child.

TO BE CONTINUED.

### Dear Reader, with Comments you can help improve this one. What will happen on the Island? Will the wife assign a girl to release her husband's cage? And which girl? And in which way?

Although I do not respond immediately all comments are greatly appreciated. Please bear with the mistakes, English is not my native language.###

12