12 Months a Slave 01: January

Story Info
A wife is held as assurance until his debt is paid.
1.9k words
4.25
96.9k
94
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lightsend
lightsend
173 Followers

- January -

I stared at the letter that had just arrived without opening it. It was a double sized envelope addressed to 'that fuckup Robert - From Tony'. This was bad. Very, very bad.

My wife Laura didn't know about my gambling habit. It was a shameful secret that I'd been hiding from her for a while. Things had gotten out of hand and I ended up owing a ton of money to this guy Tony, but when I lost my job in the Covid pandemic I couldn't afford to keep paying off my debt. I knew eventually he'd come knocking, but I was hoping to have some money together for when that happened.

I opened the letter, my heart beating through my chest. It had a DVD inside with 'PLAY ME' scrawled across the front in black marker. I nervously put the DVD into the player and in a few seconds Tony's face filled my screen.

'Hey Robert, you fucking loser!' Tony spoke forcefully into the camera. 'Is this the only way I can get hold of you? You owe me a fuckload of money you little shit. Normally I'd have broken your legs by now'.

'But I'm not an asshole like you Robert. I know you lost your job. We could have worked something out, but instead you decide to start ducking me like the pussy you are, so now I've worked something out for both of us'.

Tony stood up stepped back from the camera so I could see more of the room he was in, and not just his face. He walked backwards and stood next to a woman dressed in nothing but a yellow string bikini, like she'd just come home from the beach.

Wait a minute, I recognise that bikini... Laura! Shit! Tony has my wife!

Laura's petit frame looked tiny when Tony stood next to her. She looked terrified, hugging herself with her arms and looking down at the floor as Tony approached her. Her lightly tanned skin and yellow bikini contrasted with Tony's white shirt and black slacks, and he towered at least a full foot over her with a powerful frame.

'You see asshole, some of my guys found Laura here at a tanning salon and offered her a ride back here. She's not too happy with you Robert. But here's the deal. You're going to pay me back every goddamn cent you owe me and until you do, Laura's going to stay here and help manage the interest. How long she stays depends on how long until you pay me back. With the interest you owe from ducking me the last few months, if you start paying me again now you'll get her back this time next year'.

A year?! And that's only if I can start paying him back now! I thought to myself, my hands shaking. How the hell am I going to come up with the money?

'I expect you to start paying your monthly instalments immediately. Every time you pay me, I'll send you a new DVD so you can see how Laura is doing. Now. How about some motivation for hubby?'

Tony leaned down and started whispering in Laura's ear. I saw her eyes go wide and she turned to look up at him, shaking her head in nervous terror. Tony whispered something back, more forcefully and pointed towards the camera - towards me.

Laura followed his point and looked right into the camera. It felt like our gaze met through the screen and I could see tears welling up in her eyes, and she gave a slight, demure nod.

Tony turned to the camera and grinned at me. My stomach dropped as my wife, dressed only in her bikini, lowered herself to her knees in front of him. She looked up with her big, beautiful, innocent eyes at the imposing figure standing over her. She spoke so quietly that I could barely hear her.

'Please' she whimpered, 'don't make me do this'.

Tony stared down at her kneeling in front of his powerful frame, saying nothing. With tears welling in her eyes, Laura reached up to his belt buckle and started undoing it with her delicate fingers. My stomach tied in knots, but I couldn't look away as Laura's trembling hands undid the front of Tony's slacks, reached inside his pants, and pulled out his cock.

Laura's eyes went wide as she stared at Tony's impressive dick. Long and thick, Laura's tiny hands could barely wrap around it. Tony laughed.

'What's the matter honey, never seen a real man's cock?'

Laura's face burned red as she started stroking his length, his cock turning rock hard and straining at her touch. She squeezed it gently and heard Tony grunt in approval as she ran her hands up and down, feeling the heavy weight of his powerful meat in her hands.

'Tell me sweetheart', Tony asked cruelly, grinning at me through the camera 'is this the biggest cock you've ever seen? Bigger than your husbands?'

Laura turned away from the camera, the burning humiliation making her red flush spread to the top of her breasts. She momentarily stopped stroking his prick and turned away.

'Answer me, slut!' Tony barked, making her jump and start jerking his prick again in panic.

'Yes', Laura said quietly, 'it's bigger than Roberts. Thicker too'.

My heart sank and Tony laughed. 'Well then,' he said, 'time to start paying interest on hubby's debt. Let's see how much of a slut you can be'.

Tears running down her cheeks, Laura leaned forward and licked the head of Tony's prick, making it jump in appreciation. Lifting herself up on her knees, I could see the shape of her perfect legs and ass as she ran her tongue up the underside of his cock. She stroked and maneuvered his thick shaft around so she could lick the sides and top, a technique that she'd used with me many times before.

Tony stood and grinned evilly at the camera as my wife knelt in front of him, working his thick cock with her hands and tongue until it was shiny with her spit. Looking into the camera, Tony grabbed a fistful of Laura's hair and guided her face to the end of his cock.

Defeated, Laura submissively opened her mouth wide and allowed Tony to guide her face onto his cock until the smooth, firm head slipped inside her warm, wet mouth. Laura made a muffled whimper as he rocked his hips forward and fed my wife another inch of his thick shaft.

I couldn't believe that I was watching another man having his way with my wife. My beautiful wife, the love of my life, was being used like she was nothing but a cheap slut. Tony didn't care for her. He didn't love her. To him she was just a sexy little fuck-toy, a worthless whore that was only good for sucking his dick.

Laura's mouth was stretched wide to accommodate his girth and her pretty lips made a tight seal around his thickness. Still holding a fistful of her hair, Tony pulled Laura's face further onto his shaft, impaling her mouth until he hit the back of her throat. I could see Laura gag and pull back off his cock forcefully, her stomach muscles clenching at the intrusion.

'What the fuck Robert?' Tony demanded 'You never taught your wife how to suck a cock? You've been letting her walk all over you, you pussy. Man, if she can't take a dick maybe I'm not getting a good deal. I might have to send some of my guys around to pay you a visit'.

'No!' Laura cried, panting, 'I'm sorry... You're just really big. I'll do better'.

That was like a stab in the heart. Laura was protecting me in a way that I couldn't protect her. I was watching her promise to be better at sucking another man's cock. My beautiful bride was forced into being a slut for this man.

Panting and out of breath, Laura guided the head of Tony's prick back to her face and engulfed the head in her open mouth. I could see her cheeks hollow in as she sucked hard on his shaft, earning a groan from Tony at the feel of her warmth on his rock-hard cock.

Laura started bobbing her head, only managing to take a few inches of his thick cock. I could see her perfect ass bouncing on her heels and her tits swaying in her bikini as her little mouth struggled to take his cock inside. Her tiny hands slid up and down his length, still wet with her spit, earning a groan from Tony, and her eyes watered as his dick reached her throat, causing her to gag again and again.

Slurping and sucking noises filled the room as my wife slobbered on his manhood, her pretty face impaled on his thick cock and her spit running down the length of his shaft to his balls. Her tongue massaged the underside of his head as best it could, with her mouth stuffed full of his oversized cock.

Groaning in pleasure as she unwillingly drooled on his prick, Tony reached down past her hair and pulled the neck string of her bikini causing it to fall away and expose her beautiful breasts, now bouncing free and swaying with the motion of her unwilling blowjob. Laura wailed in protest, the sound muffled by the thick cock filling her mouth. Her delicate nipples had involuntarily hardened into tight little nubs, poking straight out from the center of her tits.

I couldn't look away as Tony started rocking his hips forward to match Laura's bobbing head, trying to force more and more of his cock into my wife's mouth. Whimpering on his cock at being treated so roughly, Laura had to use one arm to hold her bouncing tits as Tony began fucking her face faster and faster, making her gag and drool and whimper as this man used her like she was nothing. Like a worthless whore.

'She's got enthusiasm!' Tony laughed towards the camera 'You've got a real slut here Robert! Get ready to swallow you little whore, I'm going to blow my load in your hot little mouth!'

Tony grabbed two fistfuls of her hair and roared as he roughly pulled my wife's face deep onto his hard cock and held her there. Laura's eyes bulged out wide as his dick pulsed and jumped, blowing load after load of hot cum into my wife's stretched mouth. I could see her delicate throat move as she desperately swallowed, but she gagged and instinctively pushed herself off his cock, coughing violently, cum running out of her mouth and dripping onto her tits. With a fist still in her hair, Tony wiped the saliva and cum off his cock onto Laura's face even as she was still coughing it up.

Tony turned to the camera, tucking his cock back into his pants. 'She's a hot little whore man, I'll give you that, but she's got a lot to learn. Get me my fucking money, and she'll live to see another month'.

The camera panned in on my wife still kneeling on the ground covered in Tony's cum, trying to pull her bikini back up to cover her exposed breasts. Her eyes were red with tears and I could see the shame and humiliation on her face at being forced to betray her marriage vows with this man, sucking his cock and swallowing his cum. She looked straight into the camera just as the image went black.

lightsend
lightsend
173 Followers