12 Months a Slave 02: February

Story Info
A wife is held as assurance until his debt is paid.
2.8k words
4.42
70.5k
72
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lightsend
lightsend
173 Followers

-- February --

The last month had been torturous. I couldn't stop thinking about Laura and what could be happening to her at any given moment. For reasons I can't explain, I'd watched the DVD Tony had sent me again, forcing myself to watch my terrified and humiliated wife sucking the dick of another man and swallowing his cum.

I'd found a job packing boxes at a factory just outside of town. The pay was terrible, but I was able to scrape together enough to make the payment to Tony for this month by skipping lunches and saving every possible cent. What else could I do? Going hungry was a small price to pay to keep Laura safe.

I'd dropped off the payment in cash to one of Tony's goons at a local bar, who grinned a smug grin at me the whole time he was there. Did Tony's entire gang know he had my wife? I couldn't be certain, but the way he'd sneered at me made me think that the word had gotten out.

A few days later, another DVD arrived in the mail. My stomach immediately tied in knots and my heart started pounding in my chest. I was torn. On one hand, the thought of watching Tony with my wife again made me feel sick, but on the other I was desperate to know that she was safe.

No. I had to know she was ok. I could make it through another month as long as I knew I was doing it for her. Steeling myself, I placed the DVD into the player and sat back on the couch. With trembling hands, I hit the play button on the remote. Just like last time, Tony's smug face filled the screen, staring directly at me.

'Robert!' Tony cheered 'Turns out you're good for something after all! One payment down, eleven more to go! This is what it's all about. With the right motivation, it's amazing what people can do!'

The camera slowly zoomed out, revealing Tony's bare chest. He was sitting on an expensive looking brown leather couch facing the camera, his muscular arms spread across the back on the seat in a relaxed pose. As the camera continued to zoom out, it was clear that he was naked as his abs came into view, then the revealing image of a woman's head, tumbles of her chestnut hair falling into his lap.

Oh. Oh no.

Laura knelt naked on the couch next to him. Bent over at the waist with her head bobbing in his lap. Although her chestnut hair covered her face and Tony's impressive cock, the tell-tale sounds of sucking and slurping filled the room as her face dipped up and down, her tits swaying gently with each motion. I recognised my wife immediately, but she looked so thin! She was a petite woman anyway, but she'd apparently lost weight in the last month as there was a hint of ribs showing on her slight frame.

Tony continued to grin smugly at the camera, barely taking any notice of the gorgeous woman currently taking his dick into her mouth. 'Proper motivation, Robert! That's the key to good leadership! Take your slut of a wife, for example.' Tony grabbed a fistful of Laura's hair and pulled her face up off his cock, lifting her upright and pulling her head back as she wailed and panted, out of breath.

Laura faced the camera now, her spit covering her lips and chin from the slobbering blowjob she was performing on Tony's thick cock. Tony pulled her to him so that his face was pressed up against her cheek, casually groping her breast with his free hand and playing with her hard nipple, eliciting pitiful mewls from my humiliated wife. 'Listen sweetheart,' he whispered forcefully in her ear, loud enough for me to hear, 'why don't you show hubby how good of a whore you're becoming.'

'Yes, Sir' my wife replied meekly. Sir?! She called him 'Sir' now?

He grinned as he guided Laura's face back down to his lap, the camera zooming in on Tony's dick. Long and thick, his rock-hard cock stood upright and was shiny with my wife's saliva. With Tony still holding a fistful of her hair, this time the cameraman made sure I got a close up view of the burning humiliation in her eyes as she meekly, submissively opened her mouth wide and took the head of his cock inside, massaging it with her tongue.

With a slight pressure from Tony, Laura's face sank down on his cock. An inch of his smooth hardness disappeared inside her warm, wet mouth. Then two. Her lips stretched wide around his manhood as another inch slowly slipped between them, her cheeks bulging out slightly at the intrusion of his thick rod.

Laura jumped, her stomach suddenly clenching and her eyes watering as Tony's cock hit the back of her throat. She breathed heavily through her nose as her tiny hands braced herself on Tony's thighs.

No, I thought. She couldn't. He couldn't!

With a grunt of pleasure Tony pushed firmly on the back of her head and Laura's eyes flew wide as his cock invaded her throat, causing it to bulge out unnaturally. 'Ahh... that's the stuff!' Tony announced triumphantly, relishing the feel of my wife's throat tight around his manhood.

Tears flowed freely from her eyes now as Tony applied more pressure with his fistful of her hair, slowly impaling her face further and further on his shaft. Inch after agonising inch snaked into her throat as Tony groaned and played with her swinging breasts, groping and pinching her hard nipples.

With one final push, Laura's lips touched Tony's balls. She was completely impaled, her mouth stretched wide around his shaft and the head of his thick cock buried deep in her throat. 'See Robert? Proper motivation!' Tony mocked. 'After all, when the only food you're given for three weeks is the cum you can earn, you'd better get good at sucking dick!'

Oh my God. Nothing but... cum?! How many times had he made her suck him? My poor wife!

With her mouth full of cock, Laura's face burned red with humiliation. Still holding her hair, Tony rocked her face forwards and backwards, slowly moving her up and down on his thick rod, treating her like she was nothing more than a worthless slut, born to be his own sexy little whore and have her throat impaled on his dick.

Suddenly, Tony released his grip on her and she quickly knelt up, his cock snaking out of her throat and sliding past her lips with an audible 'pop'. Laura coughed lightly and sat back on her heels with her hands clasped in front of her, her eyes looking down.

'But hey! Today is a special day!' Tony announced. 'You've made your first payment! We should celebrate, and I know just the thing.' He looked cruelly into the camera 'Your slut of a wife sure has become a pro at sucking cock Robert, but I've been saving her pussy for a special occasion just like this one!'

Laura looked up, panicked. 'No... no no no no no Sir, please! I'll suck your dick! I'll be a good little slut, you'll see! I'll take you all the way down my throat and I'll swallow all your cum! I'll never miss a drop again! Just please don't rape me...' she sniffled.

'I'll do whatever the fuck I want with you, you fucking whore!' Tony barked, suddenly very angry. 'You think you get any fucking say in this? All you are is a wet little CUNT. Now get the fuck over here and climb on this dick.'

'But I...' Laura sobbed 'I've never... Robert is the only...'

In a sudden change, Tony roared with laughter. 'Are you serious? Nobody other than your wimp husband has ever been inside that cunt of yours?'

Laura nodded. It was true, she'd been a virgin when we met. I felt sick. I was about to watch this man violate my wife! He was going to own her, claim her, take her in ways that were supposed to be intimately shared with me alone!

'Well, we're going to have to change that. This time, you're going to get fucked by a real man. Unless you want to go back to your cum-only diet.'

Laura sobbed, casting her eyes down at the couch, defeated. At Tony's beckoning, she crawled over to him on all fours and swung one leg over his hips, straddling him, her perfect breasts in his face. The camera man panned down and zoomed in on my wife's ass from behind.

Tony pulled her into him so that her soft breasts were mashed up against his powerful chest, and her flat tummy were pressed against his hard abs. I heard my wife gasp at the change in position, bringing her neatly trimmed pussy to the view of the camera man. Just below, Tony's big cock stood up hard and threatening, aimed directly at my wife's soft, delicate petals.

Tony laughed again 'Hey Robert! Your wife is fucking DRENCHED man! I can feel her pussy leaking all over my stomach. You ever get her this fucking wet? I bet not. I bet she only lubes up like this for a real man!'

It was true. Even from this angle and through the TV screen I could see that Laura's pussy was almost dripping wet. How could she? How could she be getting turned on by this horrible man?

'Tell you what slut, seeing as it's your first time with a proper cock I'll take it easy on you. You sink that tight little snatch down on my rod as deep as hubby's ever been, and I'll let you stop there. I can't do anything about being thicker than your wimp husband, but you're a fucking whore, I know you can take it.' Tony laughed.

Although I couldn't see her face, I could hear Laura sobbing. She wasn't going to do this, surely? She can't take an active role in her own rape!

Laura put her hands on Tony's shoulders. They looked so tiny, so delicate compared to his powerful arms, and started lowering herself.

No, I thought. She can't.

Her pussy got closer to his cock.

No. No no no no.

Her delicate pussy came into contact with his bulbous head. Her hot, wet lips started to separate and she lowered herself further.

No! Laura don't do this! Don't do this!

Her pussy started to open, her lips flaring out and around the tip of his shaft.

Laura please! Don't do this!

NO!

Laura cried out as the bulbous head of Tony's thick cock popped inside her pussy, stretching her lips around the invading member. She propped herself up on his shoulders and she panted and struggled to adjust to the tip of his huge cock buried inside her tight little cunt.

'Fuuuck Robert' Tony cried, 'Your wife has the tightest little cunt I've ever felt. It's like a fucking vice is clamped onto the tip of my dick right now. She's having a hard time taking it in though. She must not be used to a cock this thick.'

The cameraman panned around to the side of the couch. There was my wife, my perfect bride, panting and sweating with the tip of another mans huge cock lodged in her pussy. With every deep breath she sucked in her tits heaved. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds and they brushed Tony's muscled chest with every pant. Laura rolled her hips, moving the tip of Tony's cock around the entrance of her tight pussy. She bit her lip and sank down, impaling herself as another inch of his powerful manhood invaded her tight sheath.

Whimpering, Laura slowly sank down on Tony's shaft, her pussy stretched tight around him. Lifting herself up and down, I could see his cock glistening with her juices as she slowly struggled to take inch after inch inside her tiny cunt.

Finally, she stopped and let out a huge sigh. Tony's cock was lodged deep inside her and her pussy lips splayed open around him, making a tight seal. Several inches of Tony's cock was still outside her, and drops of her wetness ran down the remainder of his shaft.

'There.' She panted, her tits heaving in Tony's face. 'That's as deep as Robert. Oh my God you're so fucking big.'

That shocked me. I very rarely heard my wife swear like that. What was happening to her?

'Well, get riding, slut' Tony commanded.

Laura raised herself up, her pussy lips clinging desperately to his cock as she rose. When she reached the tip she slowly sank herself back down and a loud moan escaped her lips and he filled her once again to the point where she'd stopped. The point where my dick had reached inside her.

Laura rolled her hips in a circular motion as she lifted herself off him again, whimpering as he pressed against all her sensitive spots. She sank down on him again, moaning and whimpering as his cock stretched her, filled her like no one had before.

Up and down, up and down. Laura's eyes were closed as she took Tony's cock deep inside her again and again and again. Tony held the small of her back with one hand and leaned her backwards, making her gasp as his cock pressed against her g-spot with every stroke. His free hand played with her bouncing tits, making her groan loudly and he pinched her hard nipples.

The sounds of their fucking filled the room as he forced Laura to ride him. Despite her tears, I saw the flush of arousal on her face and chest and could hear the squelching of her wet pussy as she opened up for his invading cock over and over.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. A few minutes ago Laura was begging this man not to rape her and now she was moaning and gasping and panting like she was in heat. I felt sick. She'd submitted to him. He'd overpowered her and he was turning her into his little slut. I could only hope that she was pretending that he was me, closing her eyes and stopping every time she reached my depth.

Laura's moans came faster and faster in tiny yelps and my heart sank. She was going to orgasm! She was going to cum for her rapist! I could see the defeat in her eyes, still wet with tears. She didn't want to orgasm. She hated this man, and hated that he was making her feel this way against her will. She couldn't cum for him, that would be a betrayal of everything she held dear for her husband.

Tony groaned at the hot little wife riding his cock. Running his hands down over her tits he rested them on her hips and took a firm hold, stopping her from riding just as she was filled at her deepest.

Panic filled Laura's eyes as he grinned at her evilly. 'No!' she cried 'Please, you promised! You're too big!'

Grunting, Tony pushed down on her hips and sank his cock deep inside her snatch, filling her up beyond anything she'd had before. She screamed as his thick shaft stretched her open until she was completely impaled on him.

It was too much for Laura. With an animalistic cry she orgasmed, her tight pussy clamping down on his hard cock like a vice. Her head flew back and her whole body quivered and rippled as stars exploded in her mind. Losing herself in wave after wave of pleasure, Laura started grinding aggressively on Tony's cock, buried deep in her snatch. Tony grunted, 'Oooh bitch you're gonna make me cum. I'm gonna fill you up.'

Laura snapped back to reality. 'No! Please not inside me,' Laura begged, still furiously grinding on him. 'I'll swallow it! Let me suck you!'

'You know what you little CUNT!?' Tony growled 'You need to learn you're not in fucking charge here!'

He grabbed Laura's hips and lifted her until she was part way up his cock, then dropped her down again, gravity slamming his cock back into her previously unexplored depths as she screamed. He lifted her again. And again, and again, slamming her tiny pussy down on his hard shaft like she was a toy.

'Ugh. Here it comes slut!' Tony growled.

'Please Sir! Don't! Don't cum in me!' Laura wailed.

With a final grunt Tony slammed Laura's entire body down, spearing deep into her cunt. His cock swelled and spewed load after load of hot cum deep inside her as she cried. Finally, after pumping her full of everything he had, he released her hips and she collapsed against him, exhausted.

With my wife's naked, sweaty, panting body pressed against him, her legs spread wide over his hips and his thick cock lodged deep in her cunt, Tony grinned into the camera.

'Good luck with next months payment!' he laughed, and the screen went black.

lightsend
lightsend
173 Followers