12 Toes 13 Stories Pt. 03

Story Info
A frustrated writer writes and eases his frustration.
1.3k words
4.04
11.3k
4

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May 2020

Kevin sat at his laptop writing his latest story. His latest unofficial story that was. He had five or six stories in progress at times, editing, correcting and distilling them down to a nugget of tight prose and truth. Three chords and the truth is what he was told was the essence of good music. Just enough variety to keep it interesting and then, blamo, the truth about the conspiracy to rob the American public of it's hard earned money and give it over to the hands of greedy corporate interests and their elected shills. He wrote investigative pieces for the school newspaper and hoped some day to get a job writing for podcasts.

This wasn't one of those stories though. This was a something more raw and personal. This was sex and fucking and goddamn mother loving tits that went on as far as the eye could see. This was lust and dongs, cocks and peckers filling cunts, pussies and twats, with cum, jizz and spunk. Everyone knew he wrote for the school paper. Everyone knew of his works in the school literary magazine where he expressed social commentary as thinly veiled science fiction telling stories that were both outlandish and hauntingly true.

People didn't know about his sideline. An account on Literotica and well as other sex story sites, and the occasional novel posted to smashwords under a pseudonym. This was a work for his side gig. It was a piece on commission; smut for smut. He wrote words to drive the "co-author" wild and she provided the theme and then payment/inspiration. Photos that were for him and him alone. He enjoyed porn, and naked women. The thing that really drove him was the idea that there were things that were for his eyes only. Pictures that only he would see. He wanted his co-author to be for him and him alone.

Kevin read the latest request. It was from a regular requestor. Someone he had dealt with in the past. While he was used to the curves of her body, he had her kinks dialed in. She wanted to be molested and abused by an older religious authority. If he wasn't fairly certain that she was a she, he was sure she was someone diddled by a priest and then to afraid to admit it in confession.

Kevin started typing away at the woman's fetish wondering if he would ever make it to Vietnam to drive his dick into her. She swore up and down that she was a legitimate virgin but he had read enough about sex tourism to wonder if any vaguely attractive woman over the age of twelve there was actually a virgin. The thought of a twelve year old made his dick shrink. The co-author was almost thirty and she wanted to fuck older men. Kevin put his mind into a sixty year old and started to think about what it would be like to fuck a... He checked the request, a novitiate nun. Yeah, whoever picked this fetish had been diddled by a priest.

Kevin took his cock out and started to stroke as he typed one handed. He thought he did better when he jerked as he wrote. It was hard to pace things so that the readers came at the right point. He tried setting up a spreadsheet based on the character's orgasm point versus word count and rating, trying to match the characters' ecstacy with the readers so that people finished and zipped up right as his characters did. He wanted to finish the story right as the readers orgasmed with the characters. He wanted people hooked on cumming with his writing.

He stroked his cock with his right hand as he started typing. This was going to be a good one he thought. It was weird working his kinks in with others in a seamless way. He lowered his pants all the way and scratched his thigh.

Kevin found himself distressingly normal. He had short brownish hair, blue eyes, a reasonable amount of muscle but it was hidden by a small amount of fat. He exercised but not obsessively. He wanted to be strong but not necessarily ripped. His dick was okay. It wasn't down to his knees or anything but he could fuck his belly button if he wanted to. He tried it once, found it disappointing.

His only odd attribute was an extra toe on each foot just like his mom and twin sister had. He kept wanting to work that into a story as a kink. Maybe some guy who worshipped women's feet finding a girl with extra toes and blowing his load over them. Maybe a guy like himself foot fucking a woman. He thought about making it a side plot point. Seeing the toes and realizing it was actually incest. Kevin worried that that would out him as the author to

He was rubbing his dry cock with he right hand as he finished up the request. The sex was fairly vanilla and he was getting horny but not close. He looked it over and left it to proofread later.

Kevin opened his desk drawer and removed a bottle of lotion and a box of tissues. It was time for his true passion. He opened up a document he had been working on and started to type more of it. This story had all of his individual kinks in it. Things he could never mention to an actual woman. Things that turned him on.

He pumped a couple of pumps of lotion onto his left hand and started to massage his balls. He slid a finger down and circled his asshole, afraid to penetrate. He saw his dream girl as he typed. In his mind she was licking along his ass and across his scrotum. Her wet tongue pushing hard against his taint. He pressed and felt the root of his cock there hard.

Kevin typed more. His dream woman, older than him. The cougar to end all cougars. Her tongue slid across his sack. His right hand was typing furiously as the fingers of his left hand slid up the underside of his dick. He wrapped his slick hand around the head as the dream girl suck the tip into her mouth.

He almost came. His hand pinched down and slid down his cock holding the urethra shut. Kevins dream girl pinched off his cock and started to suck but he stopped typing. Kevin pinched the base of his cock with his right hand to keep the cum in as his left slid between the head of his cock and his testicles. His left pinky danced with his asshole. He had heard of prostate orgasms and wanted to try it.

His world started to darken as he kept stroking. His pinched off cock started to throb. He wondered if his dream girl would do this. Hold his cum off to only let it go into her fertile womb. That was his real fetish. He wanted a woman to want his kids. His mind was in a constant orgasm now. Joy washing over him, but his dick was still hard and nothing had come out. He wondered if this is what women felt with multiple orgasms.

His vision started to darken and he let go.

A tiny bit of cum dribbled out as his dick went soft. He wiped his hands off with a tissue and took care of the drop of cum and slid up his pants. He was typing away what he felt and sensed when the moment came. Trying to visualize someone doing it to him. Thinking about the smell of the cum in the room and the taste of copper in his dry mouth. He inserted a few words about his pounding heart and stared at the screen wondering if he would ever really experience any of it.