12 Toes 13 Stories Pt. 02

Story Info
Liz takes a hot shower and pleasures herself.
1.2k words
4.18
15.5k
9

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

September 2020

Liz woke up on the living room sofa cuddled up with Karen. The 18 year old blonde had stopped sucking on Liz's breast at some point during the night.

Liz carefully extricated herself and headed up to the shower. She wondered what Karen had wanted to talk about before the sex took over, and at the same time she wondered how the sex took over. They had been painting each other's toenails before, and yes a foot had rested in an intriguing spot before but she had never gotten off or even been aroused. This time they both climaxed and there had never been a real shared passion.

Liz stripped off her yoga pants and was gobsmacked by the funk. No more sex in yoga pants. Actually no more clothes if she could help it and then it was just going to be a loose flowing dress. Easy to put on and easy to take off to fuck. No more bra, no more panties, just glorious naked freedom. The "freedom" she shouted in her head thinking of Mel Gibson in brave heart. He was crazier than a shit house rat, but she wanted to ride that road warrior.

Liz looked at her toes and saw that Karen had done a good job as always. Liz slid her five fingers between the six toes on each foot and marveled at how perfect the symmetry was, toe finger, toe, yada yada yada, finger toe. She rubber her fingers between the toes on the other and smiled.

Her gaze drifted up to her pudenda. She hadn't really shaved it since her children were born. She trimmed it a bit so that she could wear something not entirely mom-ish to the beach but she was in the mood for a good, close, porn star shave. She grabbed a pair of cuticle scissors from the medicine cabinet and put her foot up on the sink and started trimming as close as she could. Once she was as close as she could comfortable get she pulled her shaving razor from the tub. She lathered up and shaved with grain, and the applied a slick soothing lotion and shaved again, against the grain. She even delicately shaved around her asshole. She didn't expect Karen to be interested in her pucker, but she wanted to be thorough and complete.

Liz examined her handiwork and thought that it was when she was as smooth as when she was an actual virgin. Her horniness was not the horniness of a virgin though. She was a woman who had known sex and was wanting it even more. Three children and countless lovers has stretched her labia some and she was gently massaging them. If felt nice as she spread them open and then circled her clit.

Liz turned on the shower and let it heat up, filling the room with steam. This was a day that she was glad that she had a detachable shower head with massage features. It was something that she had used many times since she moved into the house. She had to be a good mom and a good example. Good moms didn't run out getting laid and bringing home strange. Good moms did however take long showers making sure that every part was nice and clean. Cleanliness is something very important to teach children.

The shower eased Liz's nerves, but she was so horny. Her hands started to roam over her body in the hot water. They embraced her large motherly bosoms. Bosoms that had fed three children. Breasts that were life and sex and reproduction. Exquisitely sensitive and erotic, but motherly and wholesome. She twisted her nipples remembering each of her children's lips wrapped around them. Sucking nourishment and love from them.

Liz smiled. So much love from children and lovers. Wonderful in different ways.

Liz's hands moved down her body. Her middle aged belly with the slightest amount of sag and stretch marks from two pregnancies drifted under her fingers. He hands continued past her waist to her freshly shaved pussy.

Her pussy who had known lovers of both sexes. She started to rub herself more than wash herself. She was horny, in full lust. She needed sex, fucking, a rough touch caressing her womanhood.

Liz's fingers circled her clit. They danced in the secret way that only she knew and her lovers guessed at. A finger traced the lips and then flirted with entering. More, she wanted more. Her fingers slid inside touching her deepest parts. She drilled a finger in and curved it forward feeling the rough ridges of her G-spot as the water rained down on her face.

She exulted in the pleasure and then released the nozzle from its holder and positioned the head against her sex. This is what she wanted. This was the hard, hot pressure. It was thrust into her and still she wanted more. Liz want a lover to love her. She wanted it all.

The shower head played hot pulsing water against her vulva. She spread herself and angled the head to get the water deeper. Her other hand rubbed her clit furiously until she collapsed on the floor of the shower, the water from the shower head spraying in her face.

Liz rose and shut off the water. She was confused. She lifted her towel to her face and started to dry off. She was horny. She had orgasmed twice with Karen the night before and then thunderously this morning, but she still wanted sex. She wanted so much fucking. She wanted to fuck everything that lived and breathed in a 5 mile radius. Her body was demanding sex.

She pulled a towel to her body and started to dry off. As the towel cleared her face she thought, "I haven't been this horny since I was pregnant."

"Pregnant" The thought grew in her mind. She was almost fifty. Fifty year olds didn't have kids. Forty year olds maybe, but not fifty year olds. She thought hard. It had been six months since her last period and three for the one before that. She couldn't be pregnant. It was the change. She was easing through menopause, the horniness was a sign, like hot flashes, that the baby factory was closed for business, never to reopen.

Liz grabbed her phone from her pants and did a quick google. "Sixty? What? Fuck!" the words slipped out of her mouth. She knew that the timing was right, well, rightish, with a slightly premenopausal woman with irregular periods. Liz couldn't believe that this was happening. She decided to be rational about it. Rational always made sense. Method, science, truth; experiment and reason always trumped paranoia. She opened her shopping app and added a pregnancy test to the list for the next automatic delivery.

"Shit." she swore. "I am supposed to be a good example. Safe sex, carful precautions. I shouldn't be an example of what happens when things go wrong."

Liz wrapped a towel around her honey blonde hair and squeezed the water out of it. She wasn't sure what she was going to do if she was pregnant. How she would explain it to her twin 18 year olds.

She needed to think. She wasn't sure what to think. She walked to her home office to started to work. Maybe thinking of other things would give her the answer she needed.

Liz couldn't concentrate on HTML though. She headed down to the kitchen to get some coffee thinking back to the last time that she had had sex.