12 Toes 13 Stories Pt. 06

Story Info
A yuppie and her yard boy.
1.8k words
4.53
7.3k
5

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June 2001

John rode his mower across the front yards. He had four houses in row which was nice because it saved him time and it allowed him to the fronts in long straight lines with less turns. He worked out that it saved him five minutes a yard doing them all in a row. The backs had fences so he had to do them individually. He did the second of seven turns to complete the cookie cutter front yards when he saw Miss Elizabeth pull into her driveway.

Miss Elizabeth was about thirty and single and in incredible shape. He saw her running in the mornings and sometimes he ran along with her. She had toned legs and breasts that were barely held in with a sports bra. He wanted her so badly.

His parents had had her over couple of times for block parties and he felt a natural attraction between them. Maggie his girlfriend called him on staring at her, but fuck she was hot. She was a bit older than him. He was a high school senior and she was about thirty. Miss Elizabeth, as his parents had introduced her, was perfect. She had a great body with magnificent breasts and blonde hair. When he talked to her he knew she wasn't just smart, she was at a level beyond, she was scary smart.

Miss Elizabeth got out of her convertible and entered her house. As John mowed he started to wonder about the order he should do the back yards. Normally Miss Elizabeth's house would be second in order, but he knew she had a pool and if she was going to go swimming it would take her a good twenty minutes to get changed. If he did her yard first, he would be able to see her entering the pool. She had occasionally done it naked. On the other hand if he did her yard last then he could linger and perhaps see more as she got out.

He continued to ride the mower back and forth across the front yards, his dick aching for release. He took off his t-shirt revealing a toned midriff. He worked hard at yard work. He wasn't entire sure why. He needed something to occupy himself. He had been accepted to the Air Force Academy, so he didn't need money for college or anything really he was going to get paid to learn. His parents gave him money enough to spend on Maggie.

John made the fourth pass back and decided to leave Miss Elizabeth for last. Once he had caught her skinny dipping from his bedroom window. He was at the far end of the lawn when she pulled in in her convertible, hopefully she forgot it was lawn mowing day.

He completed the front and did the house next to hers. Looking over the fence he thought he saw her blonde hair headed towards the pool. He adjusted his ball cap and went down to the far end and did that yard and the one next to it leaving hers for last. He stopped the mower in front of the gate to her back yard. She had a tall fence that prevented the casual prying eye from seeing her but there were gaps.

John walked over to the fence and stared through one of the gaps. Miss Elizabeth was doing laps in the pool swimming back and forth and it looked like she was naked. John felt his dick getting hard in his shorts. He never wore underwear with the hopes that Señorita Wilson his hot Spanish teacher would see it and ask him to stay after school to practice diction. He had caught her checking him out but she hadn't moved farther and now he was about to graduate.

John watched Miss Elizabeth swim back and forth and hiked up the leg of his shorts and started to stroke his cock. She was the youngest home owner in the neighborhood and his parents talked about her dot com money. He was stroking the head of his dick as he watched her swim. He was getting close to cumming when he saw her climb out of the pool.

Miss Elizabeth climbed out of the pool and started walking towards the gate, she was as naked as the day she was born. She had a thin landing strip of hair above her pussy and her breasts sagged in a delightfully natural way. Her hair was slicked back by the water and she looked like a neriad from mythology, gorgeous, ageless, and naked.

She opened the gate, "Don't just stand there, silly. I am paying you to mow. Come in." She glanced down at the head of his dick poking out the leg of his shorts and smiled. She turned and walked away from him, her bare feet padding through the soft grass with the most perfect ass John had ever seen.

He stared at her until she dove back into the pool and then quickly hopped on the mower, drove it through and shut the gate. He started mowing back and forth keeping the throttle low so he could watch her swim. He reached a turn and was headed back around when he saw her on her hands and knees with her bare cunt towards him. He figured she must have be checking the water or something but it looked like she was offering herself for fucking.

John stopped the mower and ran over to her. She stood and turned when she heard the mower stop. "You want this?" She asked running a finger between her pussy lips spreading them slightly.

All John could do was nod.

"Strip"

John dropped his shorts revealing his bulging hard on. Miss Elizabeth licked the finger that had just been in her pussy. "Now cum for me."

John didn't need any further encouragement and started to jack off as Miss Elizabeth fingered her pussy. She started to moan and her nipples tensed. That sent John over the edge and he started to spray cum towards her. Most of it landed on the grass but a few drops landed on her legs and feet.

"Clean me off."

John reached for her towel.

"No... lick it off. I'm not going to suck a dick belonging to a man who won't kiss me afterwards."

John bent over, grabbing her upper thigh and licked a spot off of her knee. It wasn't too bad he thought and adjusted his grip a bit. His hand, used to manual labor started to massage her clit. She moaned as he licked a bit off of her shin. She lifted her foot to his mouth where there was a large pool of his cum.

He licked it off and then on a whim started to suck on her toes. She giggled and tussled his hair as he sucked on her big toe. He guided his thumb into her pussy and moved on to her next toe. As he started to suck on the third toe he realized he had never felt anything as hot and wet as her pussy. When he moved on to the fourth toe his hand was soaked in her pussy juice and it was running down his arm. She started to pull his hair as he sucked on her fifth toe and then her realized she had six toes on that foot. She was pulling his hair so hard it hurt as he worked his thumb into her pussy and kissed her last toe.

His cock was rock hard when he put her foot down and stood up. He was still massaging her vagina with his thumb when he leaned down for a kiss. Miss Elizabeth wrapped a hand around his cock. "Mmmm. You think you earned a blowjob or perhaps even a fuck? Finish mowing the yard then we'll talk."

John sighed and reached for his shorts.

Miss Elizabeth shook her head, "Nope, like that."

John got on the mower nervous. It was one thing to do a quick jerk off, but some of the other houses might be able to see him mowing naked. He knew his bedroom in his parents house could see her back yard. He hopped out the mower and finished in record time, always keeping an eye out for someone watching.

Just as he finished and pulled pool side Miss Elizabeth came running out of the house. "Leave it running" she called and jumped on his lap. She kissed him full on the lips pressing her soft breasts against his toned chest. "I love the vibrations." John looked around and saw a spot behind her shed that was a little more shielded from view and started to drive.

Miss Elizabeth bent over and took his cock into her mouth and was sucking hard. John could tell that she had had some experience with this and was not just enthusiastic but also skilled. He slid the mower behind the shed and she lifted her head up. "Keep going. Drive in circles."

John was exhilarated at the risk his heart felt like it to going to explode out of his chest and his dick felt like it was going to explode. Miss Elizabeth lifted her head up and then unrolled a condom onto John's dick. He had tried one on before just to see what it was like but he had never had an opportunity to actually use one, Maggie was a bit of a prude.

Miss Elizabeth straddled him and lowered herself onto his cock. He slid in with out any trouble but was astonished at how tight the fit was. He loved how her breasts felt pressed up against his chest as she nibbled on his neck. She was moaning loudly as she bounced up and down. John kept driving in circles trying to stick to the more hidden areas of the lawn.

John's driving was getting erratic as he felt himself getting close. "I'm cumming" he said.

"Wait just a bit." She responded and sped up her bouncing. She moaned and flushed and collapsed on top of him. He felt her pussy squeezing hard and it set him off. He came like he had never cum before in his life. His body tensed and shuddered.

"Thank you Miss Elizabeth. That was incredible."

"Just Liz." She said climbing off of him and taking him by the hand. John shut off the mower and followed her to the pool side. She let go of his hand and dove in.

John dove in and surfaced. Liz kissed him on the lips. She grabbed the condom that floated up and held it up for inspection. "That's an impressive load. Next time take it off before we go swimming, I don't want to clog the filter."

She kissed him again on the lips. "Get dressed and head home or your parents will worry, but come back anytime." She said with a wink.