Learning

Story Info
A young man can learn a lot about sex in three weeks.
1.9k words
4.43
28.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,945 Followers

I've wanted to do a flash story for some time but writing something short and quick was avoiding me. That is, until this morning. I woke up with the following in my head and had it typed before noon. It's something different for me in the sense that it's short and mostly sex. I contemplated carrying it further and may do so in the future because there's certainly room to expand, but not right now. It's told from the woman's point of view where she intertwines the history of how it started as she's being screwed into the mattress. Enjoy.

Learning

For the past three weeks I've been enjoying the best sex in over ten years, in that time there have only been a few men, but all of them left me wanting. I'm under a 19-year-old with a big dick who almost daily furthers his knowledge of how to use it, I'm having the time of my life teaching him. I'm 47 and thought I'd never see a solid fucking like he's been giving me. Nor did I believe I would love every minute of being ridden like a three-dollar whore. The answer to my question is a simple one, he's fucking me like there's no tomorrow because that's the way I taught him. He's had me at least every other night and many mornings since it started, not once have we made slow tender love.

A slow sensuous time will happen, just not right now, right now this old girl needs to be worshipped as he pummels my hungry cunt with his almost nine-inch dick. Oh yes, I know they're rare, but somehow, I hit the jackpot with this lad who happens to be one of those RARE ones. He was as dumb as a bag of rocks the first night I had him in my bed, but oh my, does he have talent now. I was concerned if I could fit all of that lovely meat in me the first time, after a half dozen strokes he went off before he was halfway inside. Which gave me time to settle him down and coax him through the next lesson.

His young age is a huge bonus, not only does he recover quickly he also has a nice thick creamy load each time. With him raring to go again after the first attempt I took hold of his cut cock and slid it in, the feeling of a huge blood engorged swollen head pushing inside spreading the walls for the rest to follow was heavenly. With my hands on his hips I slowly moved him in and out until he was balls deep, I had never been that full of cock before. As my body adjusted I let go of his hips and told him to fuck me like he owned me.

I've had more cum in this older pussy in the past three weeks than I've had since I dumped my cheating husband ten years ago. I've already climaxed twice during our present fuck, he just lifted my legs and has ahold of my ankles like a set of goalposts as he hammers into my body. His body is colliding with mine, my breasts are swaying back and forth with every slap of our skin meeting. The juices from my still working pussy have created a thick ring of white lather at the base of his lovely meat pole. I say still working because I'm one of those older women who still gets wet from vaginal stimulation. Though I'm not fond of still having a menstrual cycle, I am fond of being able to have an inviting juicy pussy to offer Samuel.

His grip on my ankles is increasing, one of the tells that he's getting close to filling me with baby making seed. Thank god I'm on the pill or he'd have knocked me up by now. I loved when he was close to cumming, the head of that monster inside me would swell, the thick veiny shaft would harden more than it had been and then, the most marvelous part. I would feel my reward pulsing through the ureter destined for the end of his dick and my vagina.

It was as if the kid deposited quarts of semen inside me instead of a tablespoon or two which is on the high side of normal. I knew it wasn't a quart, but that's how it felt. Let me put it this way, when I would get up to use the potty and clean up after a raucous fuckathon, the cum would literally run out of me. Not a trickle or a drop, I would feel it running down my thighs if I didn't cup myself while I scooted to the bathroom I would cup the vulva with my hand, but it still ran out, all over my fingers, having sticky sperm coated fingers by the time my butt hit the toilet seat had become a common occurrence. He was slowing ever so slightly, his cock was expanding, the veins alongside the shaft seemed to pulse. His breathing had changed to grunts and soft moans, it wouldn't be more than a few more thrusts. He would unload those young potent balls inside which would send me into the next sheet grabbing, tit squeezing climax.

His strokes were now more concentrated, making sure it was a full stroke instead of speed. With a loud "oh fuck" he slammed forward, his pelvis tight to the pudenda, pulse after pulse inside me. Like a water hose that had been turned on full blast. It felt hot, it was deep and made my body quiver, I could feel it hitting the cervix, painting my vagina with his seed. There was no doubt in my mind some of those little fuckers spewing from the end of his dick were going to find their way through my cervix. Thank god they had no chance of living there. The last thing I need at 47 is a big tummy.

His cock is jerking more than usual, he's cumming hard, I mean extremely hard. He's moaning loudly, wheezing and hissing through his teeth, I can see drool forming at the corners of his mouth, his cock is still shooting baby bullets deep inside my love cavity. When he lets go of my ankles I dig my heels into his ass cheeks and hold him tight to my body as long as possible. The vaginal muscles are working overtime, gently caressing his cock, milking him, waiting until the last tiny dribble lies inside me. On extended arms he's now slumped over me, drool has dropped from his lower lip onto my chest. It sounds gross, but to me it displays the lust this boy has for me.

As his dick plops out I can feel the stream of warm thick liquid running out of me. There won't be a need to cup and run this morning, we wisely placed a doubled towel under my ass before he sank those lovely eight and a half inches inside me. Yes, I measured and took pictures. At some point I'll share them, and possibly him, with my two oldest and closest girlfriends. Both divorced and horny most of the time.

When we meet for coffee or lunch they talk about how bright and content I look these days, I smile and squeeze my thighs together in an attempt to quell the horniness wanting to creep into my well used and still dripping pussy. I've started wearing a light day's pad if he decides he needs to empty his balls deep within me anytime that we'll be leaving the house afterward. Which is most mornings. I certainly don't want to send him into the world of academia with blue balls. I tried wearing a thong to tease and incite, but the pad wouldn't stay in place very well. I settled for satin bikini's instead, he loves the texture, says it makes him hard to slide his hand inside my jeans and feel those smooth shiny panties hiding his playground.

I find it interesting that a small pink slit between my legs has such power over this guy, after all he's at least six feet tall and weighs two hundred something. Yet, he'll do nearly anything I asked if the promise of pussy is his reward. I've never been one to shave and sure as hell don't intend to start now, however I have been trimming to maintain a nice V instead of a dense jungle.

He's finally recovered enough to sit back, still breathing heavy with a satisfied smile on his face. I've yet to introduce him to a blow job, that will be soon, and when it does, he'll be mine until he finishes college. It will be my mouth or pussy he fills from here on, and no other.

Lifting up each leg he softly kisses the soles of my feet and then sets them on the mattress. I've read about sucking toes and other foot fetishes, thankfully he's not into that. His gesture is one of passion and thankfulness. As he backs up a long string of cum stretches from my vagina to the tip of his dick leaving a trail of wetness along the towel and onto the sheet. I grin as I recall the first time I had him take me from behind. He was an animal, gripping my hips so hard it left bruise marks, I absolutely loved it. When he pulled his dick from me cum literally ran out. It was all over the sheets.

After he washes his appendage of our combined juices he returns with a warm washcloth and gently wipes away the mess he's created between my legs. The finishing touch is him leaning down and kissing the middle of my muff.

He speaks for the first time since we began our wake-up fuck, "I should get going, I have an early class. Wear something sexy for supper, I want to take you bent over the couch like you showed me last week. The less I have to take off your body the sooner I can make you scream."

I reach out for him to take my hand and pull me upright. Sitting I can feel semen leaking from me, I smile and kiss his hand.

"I'll wear that baby doll you like so much with no panties."

His eyes twinkled as he speaks, "No bra either, I wanna see your tits moving when I fuck you from behind. By the way, I read a story in a magazine about a woman sitting on the guy's face while he eats her. Can we do that sometime?"

Ah, be still my beating heart, "Yes Samuel, we can do that. Do well in classes today. I'll be waiting without panties or a bra when you walk in the door sweetie. Ready for you to stuff my pussy once more."

He kissed my cheek and left. Soaking in a tub of extremely hot water with bubbles all around I couldn't get over how fortunate I was. Just think, he's only a sophomore and will be living with me another two years after that. By the time he graduates I'll be the most sexually satisfied woman in Carver County. I know I'll be ready for him when he walks through the door later today, my ass will be pointed toward him and my legs spread. One thing is for sure, he will know how to please the woman he marries. A smile overtook my face as I thought about the last thing he said before walking out the door.

"It's great living with you gramma, these have been the best three weeks of my life."

R410a
R410a
2,945 Followers