13: Jessica and Jack have Lunch

Story Info
Jessica has lunch with Jack.
801 words
3.78
2.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went straight to the shower when I got home. I stripped off off my dress and underwear and stepped into the shower, letting the hot water stream over me, trying to clear my head.

What had I just done? I had just had sex with a stranger. Worse than that, he was a jerk and he acted like he owned me. Who did he think he was? Bring him coffee tomorrow morning? Fat chance of that.

I slowly washed myself, soaping my breasts gently, finding that they - and my nipples - were tender. When I reached my mound I whimpered. I was very sore down there. Why did Kimberley like big cocks so much? They hurt!

I got out of the shower and dried myself off as I walked to my room to get dressed. I put on a cute but fairly conservative floral print dress and slipped on my shoes. After picking up my backpack, I gingerly walked up the hill towards campus.

Pulling out my phone I texted Jack "Want to meet for lunch? I have chemistry until 11:50 but can meet you at the cafeteria after class."

It couldn't have been more than 5 seconds when I phone sounded and message appeared "Yes! Meet you at the entrance to the main cafeteria at noon."

I made my way to the chemistry building and up to my classroom. I sat down gingerly, my bum and pussy sore from this morning. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat as the lecture started.

How could a human being be so boring? The lecturer drowned on about some polymerase reaction, and I quickly lost interest, knowing that I could ask Jack later. My mind drifted back to the morning.

What had I done? And who did Tom think he was bossing me around like that? And yet I hadn't resisted. And his cock was so big, so powerful. I squirmed again, feeling my sore pussy getting wet. What was wrong with me? I didn't like being treated that way, did I?

I crossed my legs and tried to sit still, but my mind kept wandering back to how it felt - how he felt. How full I had been, and how much it turned me on. I squeezed my legs together, squeezing my clitoris. Why did this excite me so much?

I almost moaned audibly as I squeezed my legs again but bit my lip harder to stay quiet. What was happening to me? This wasn't like me! What would I do if I ever saw Tom again? I think I might need to find a new coffee shop.

Suddenly the bell rang, tearing me away from my thoughts. Everyone was getting up and leaving class. I gathered my stuff and followed the crowd out of class, still sore, still incredibly wet and turned on. I blushed slightly as I thought about being that way - there - in the throng leaving class.

I walked over to the cafeteria and found Jack waiting for me, a broad happy grin on his face. I smiled back at him and teased "So you decided you'd still like to see me even after last night?" He blushed and nodded. I grinned playfully at him "Good, you're a sweet guy, and I could see myself liking you." I leaned and whispered "Plus your tongue learns quickly...."

I chuckled as he blushed deeply, thinking to myself "What has gotten into me! This can't really be me."

We picked up our food and found a seat at the back of the cafeteria where it was a bit quieter. After siting down we chatted about our schedules, how courses were going, and other banal topics.

At a lull in the conversation I smiled softly and him and leaned in "Are you ok with our -- arrangement?"

Jack blushed but nodded. "Y-yes, I think so."

I smiled a bit, still whispering "I'll teach you to please me, and in return you'll get your pleasure. We do need to go out on some real dates too, so ask me out."

Jack blushed even more "Um, ok, would you like to go to a movie on Friday?"

I nodded "That sounds lovely."

We wrapped up lunch and headed our separate ways to class. I spent a couple of hours in class and then headed home. I was still a bit tender, but it wasn't as bad as before. As I walked home I shook my head in disbelief at myself and what I did that morning. Jack was such a great guy. I resolved to continue to teach him and to learn to be happy with what he could provide.

I managed to focus on studying for the next day's Econ exam that evening - at least for the most part.