13 - Switch Things Up

Story Info
Dr. N and Amanda make a breakthrough and enjoy some leg wear.
2.9k words
4.33
3.1k
00

Part 13 of the 30 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda wanted to do something special for the doctor so she decided to really dress for her look and play the part she loved. She arrived at the office earlier than the doctor so she could be ready to impress when she walked in. She got settled in and checked the schedule for the day while she waited. They had two appointments today, one morning, one afternoon. The afternoon one didn't seem all the interesting. Just as she was about to check her email Dr. N walked in, dressed to kill herself.

"Wow!" was all Amanda could manage initially, never having seen the doctor dress this nicely. She was wearing a very tight bustier style top under a short cut black jacket. The top was black with some red lace and ribbon interleaved in the pattern. On the bottom she had on a tight leather skirt that just made it to mid-thigh, stockings and an impressive pair of stiletto-heeled thigh high boots, all in black. Dr. N, or maybe just Miss Natalya for the day, had come to play.

"Thank you. Glad you like it. And wow yourself." Dr. N commented as she looked over her assistant dressed as the perfect goth school girl. Amanda stood from her chair and stepped out from behind her desk to model her outfit. She wore a tied crop blouse, plaid skirt and over the knee socks all in black as well, and a pair of short bootie style heels with the knock-off Louboutin soles. Dr. N was eyeing her assistant greedily as her own arousal grew.

"Thank you. I wanted to dress nicely for my mistress today. As a special treat. I figured this fit my look and it would please you." Amanda said while twirling on her toes, her skirt flaring out as she did, showing more of her pale thighs against the all-black palette.

"I especially like the skull earrings, nice touch for the month. The gothic cross necklace is a nice touch, but crosses were never my thing." Dr. N gave a dismissive hand wave to show her disdain for the fashion element.

"I figure it completes the look more than anything else. Feels more cosmetic than religiously functional. But I understand where you're coming from." Amanda responded in a rather carefree manner that didn't seem to fit her words.

"I understand, they just make me a little homesick is all. Are you wearing some incredible ensemble underneath all this that that you plan on surprising me with later?" Dr. N asked innocently enough, but with a look that almost seemed hopeful.

"Nothing today. Everything under this matches my skin. " Amanda said with a wink. "Except for the superfluous garter I have on my left leg."

"Superfluous? That's an awfully big word to throw out for an extra outfit accessory." Dr. N smiled at Amanda as she chuckled.

"Sorry, my word a day calendar had it earlier in the week and I've been trying to figure out when to use it." Amanda said in all seriousness.

Dr. N couldn't hold back the chuckle that came out in response to that. "That's great that you're working on your vocabulary to better yourself. Let me know when our first patient arrives. Although, I should really just work out here all day to enjoy the view. Or maybe you could sit in on the session and help me take notes. I can lie about you working on some certificate or something."

"Definitely good for a licensed therapist to be lying to her patients, that sets up a very trusting relationship." It was time for Amanda to giggle.

The morning went along with the doctor making several unnecessary trips out to the waiting area to grab random books and other things she didn't need just to get another look at Amanda. The dark eyeliner and lipstick were just over the top enough for her that she had a need to catch a glimpse of her as often as she could. Although she was pretty sure that the mistress should not be longing this way for her sub. Before long, but long after Dr. N had put in her ten thousand steps for the day, it was time for their first appointment.

"Hello, you must be Thal, the doctor is ready for you whenever you are, so you can walk right in." Amanda cheerfully greeted the next patient, all smiles.

"Little bit energetic for a goth, aren't you?" Thal asked, seeming a little disappointed.

"I love the look, and it fits me well, but I'm too outgoing to bottle up all my exuberance." Amanda shared.

"Exuberance?" Thal asked, a quizzical look on her face.

"She's been working on her vocabulary lately; I find it cute." Dr. N said as she appeared out of her office. It was unclear whether she had heard the exchange or whether this was just another trip out to stare at Amanda and slowly work herself up even more as she was already starting to. "I'm Dr. Natalya, or Dr. N whatever you prefer. Please, come in and have a seat wherever you like."

"Thanks." Thal walked through the doorway and sat in the usual chair. The only people who had ever used the couch for therapy were the doctor and Amanda. It was a very good therapy session, but Dr. N was starting to wonder whether she should rearrange the office a bit for a better flow.

"Amanda, please join us so you can get more experience for your class. I forget how many hours of observation you need, but I know you still had quite a way to go." Dr. N called to her assistant, really just wanting her to be with her so she could catch a quick glimpse of her when she needed a distraction, which was always.

The doctor sat down at her desk, Amanda sat in the side chair near the middle of the office against the wall and Thal sat in the typical therapy chair. They made a nice little triangle together. As they all sat down and crossed their legs almost simultaneously, Dr. N finally noticed the short skirt that Thal had on, and her red lace patterned stockings. She had a very shapely pair of legs and the doctor was suddenly struck with the conundrum of whose legs she would be staring at more. This was going to be a very interesting session.

"So, Thal, tell me why you've decided to come in today. And might I say I like your name." Dr. N started, therapist voice in full swing.

"Thanks, yeah, figured you would. It's short for Thalia, or Nathalia. Not sure why I got the extra H or why my parents went with the I and not the Y, my mom never could answer that for me." Thal explained. "So, I was going to come in to talk about stockings, and I still will, but I see I'm in good company with leg wear, so who knows where that will go, but can I start a little sideways first, and if necessary, overstay my appointment welcome and pay extra?"

"We have some flexibility, so let's see how things go first. Share whatever you want and we'll see if we can help." Dr. N reassured Thal that whatever she wanted to discuss was appropriate for her session. "This is your time, use it however you think makes sense. There is no right or wrong way to go about therapy. Different things work for different people."

"Okay, cool. I like you already, and your assistant over there, well I really like her." Thal looked at Amanda who winked back at her, a blush forming across her cheeks and cute little nose, which against the black makeup of the day gave her a devilish glow. "So, today, my partner Deb said she wanted to try something sensual in the shower. I was up for it, so she grabbed a razor and shave gel and then had me sit down. She's shaved my legs and trimmed me up before, so I assumed she had learned some new technique to drive your lover crazy in the shower."

"Interesting, so what did she do for you?" Dr N asked simply, just trying to encourage Thal to continue sharing.

"Well, she had me raise my arm and lathered up my armpit, then made a couple light passes removing most of the stubble. She came back the other direction and cleaned the rest of the stubble off. I could tell I was about as smooth as ever. " Thal started. "But then she lathered me up again and ran the razor over very slowly, almost teasing my skin. The sensation was incredible and I started to get aroused. It kind of freaked me out that I enjoyed it so much. She did the same to the other armpit and by the time she was done I was almost ready to explode."

"Have you ever felt like this before while shaving your armpits? I've heard of different people enjoying random sensations there, but it is a very specific kind of fetish." Dr. N followed up, wanting Thal to elaborate on the experience as much as she could.

"No, I've never really gotten into that before. But then she went where I expected and trimmed up my pussy area, and sculpted a little work of art that I'm never going to maintain, but it looks cute now." Thal sounded a bit exasperated as she spoke about her shave earlier in the day. "The next thing she did was really a bit much, but again I actually enjoyed it. She moved back to my side and kissed my armpit, licking it a bit and with the skin being sensitive from the shave it was really hot."

"Quite the bit of foreplay. I imagine she took you to a new level after that with all the work up." Dr. N said, expecting something fun next, but not knowing what.

"She worked me up to a new level all right, but then, she stopped. And now I'm here for my therapy session and hot as hell with nothing I can do about it." Thal sounded ay wits end by this point of the story.

"Well, I wouldn't say there is nothing you could do about it, what was it that you had intended to come in to discuss regarding stockings anyway?" Dr. N pivoted to her other issue as she mentioned shortly before.

"I love them. I love wearing them, looking at them, rubbing against them, being bound by them, gagged by them. Anything you can do with stockings, sign me up." Thal opened up quite a bit about her love of stockings.

"I love a nice pair of legs in stockings myself, as well as wearing them, as you can probably see. Amanda over there has her own style as well, and appreciates a fine pair of stocking clad legs and sports her own. So yes, you are in very good company where the topic of stockings is concerned." Dr. N overshared in her usual way to help make her patients more comfortable. "Stockings are universally sexy, so there is no shame in yielding to their power. The feel of the material, the way they hug the leg and tug at the skin, everything about them just exudes sexiness and sensuality. I think they are lost on the current generation as a throwback to a different way of life that they are trying to escape, but they are a powerful device that a woman can lord over an admirer."

"Exactly. I can use it to my advantage, but also just get so much enjoyment out of them. All this talk has me worked up again, and I really just need to get off." Thal overshared a bit herself. "Wait, did I just say that out loud?"

Dr. N motioned to Amanda to move over to join Thal at her feet. "Amanda, could you help out poor patient here? It would please me greatly if you would." Dr. N switched from therapist to mistress voice.

"Yes, Miss Natalya." Amanda said as she moved over the the chair where Thal was seated and softly sat down at her feet, running her hands along the lace of her red stockings, eliciting a moan of approval from Thal. "Is this what you wanted me to do, maybe you could show me so that I better understand your demands?"

Miss Natalya stood and walked over to sit next to Amanda, along the other side of Thal and ran her hands along her stockinged leg and let them wander above the band to the bare skin under her skirt. As she did, she placed soft kisses starting at her knee and working her way up. Thal moaned and shifted in her seat to let her legs part slightly. She was extremely aroused and was probably nearing release as her sounds were making Amanda and Miss Natalya more aroused themselves.

Miss Natalya retrieved one of her hands and reached out to pull Amanda in for a kiss, her tongue already extended before they touched, longing to explore her mouth framed by those dark lips. Amanda responded with a soft moan, encircling Miss Natalya's tongue with her own pulling her in deeper. They stayed like that for some time, exchanging a passionate kiss that was elevating the heat they were feeling. Miss Natalya's hand was still exploring Thal's damp panties and she slid the fabric over to stroke her lips. She broke off her kiss with Amanda and turned to kiss Thal's thighs spreading them farther apart as she went, kissing her way up. She nuzzled her nose against her wet panties and inhaled her fragrance. When she started to run her tongue along Thal's wet slit, she let out a gasp as she was right on edge already. Miss Natalya drove her tongue inside which pushed Thal's over the edge with a crashing, convulsing explosion.

Amanda was hot, and stood up to straddle Thal's right leg, lifting her skirt to allow the rough lace to rub against her wet lips. She started grinding against her and was nearing her own orgasm as Thal rode out the final throes of hers, her body bucked causing her to drive her legs harder against Amanda setting her off on her own wave of pleasure. As Amanda slowed down and slid off Thal, the doctor leaned over to kiss her still covered in Thal's sticky sweetness.

The doctor then slowly kissed her way down Amanda's body, then eagerly buried her face in her wet crotch enjoying every bit of her that had gushed out all over as she came. Amanda held her head in place as she rubbed gently, enjoying the softer sensation against her aching lips.

Thal recovered and thanked them for the help, as she was going crazy seeing the two of them dressed as they were and talking about all of her issues of the day. She wasn't going to make it home without taking care of things otherwise, and this was much better than rubbing off in the ladies room.

"So, not to play doctor here, but you have an interesting relationship. While Amanda plays the sub, it's obvious you both have sub tendencies. Given what she can make you do and the way you look at her with a deep longing, doctor, I'm not sure who is in charge here. Maybe you're both switches and should change things up from time to time and see what develops." Thal offers a bit of her own free advice.

"What? I don't see how you could come to that conclusion." Dr. N said in disbelief.

Amanda gave the doctor a knowing glance as her mischievous smile formed on her face.

"Plus, you too really care for each other and there's something deeper there. I'm not even sure there's any point to you denying it and playing games you can't possibly think make sense." Thal diagnosed some more. "It's obvious you both have things to work out with each other. I'll get going so you can finish whatever happens next here. But I would love to come back in for another therapy session, or whatever this was, as it was the best therapy I could have asked for."

Dr. N smiled and escorted Thal to the door as Amanda was cleaning up a bit more. After she left the two just stood and stared at each other, mere inches separating them, yet they didn't know whether to embrace or go back to what they were doing before, if that was even possible.

"She's probably right, you know." Dr. N said to Amanda, in a tone she hadn't used before.

"About us? Our games, or what exactly? You're the one with the issues I believe, doctor." Amanda shot back, with a gentle but still accusatory tone.

"I know. I'm not good with emotions. Funny for a therapist, wouldn't you say?" Dr. N confided.

"I'm here whenever you need some of your own therapy, but I think we know where this will lead us, and maybe it's just better if we keep it at the teasing and sex for now." Amanda offered a compromise.

"I'm good with that." Dr. N answered simply as they both went back to their tasks getting ready for the afternoon appointment. They were both still a little unsure what just happened, but they were happy to just finish the day and then deal with things later, it was a lot of emotions for one day.