12 - Princess von Dyke

Story Info
Dr. N helps a patient with some public issues.
2.6k words
4.67
2.6k
2
0

Part 12 of the 30 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, Amanda. I hope you slept well after all the excitement yesterday." Dr. N certainly seemed happy herself.

"Actually, I couldn't really sleep after everything that happened yesterday. Too much to think about." Amanda was smiling at Dr. N, "But you probably wouldn't understand."

"Maybe I do." Dr N. smiled at her assistant. "Well, we have a light schedule today, just the one later this morning, so maybe you can leave early if you need to get some rest today."

"Do you mind if I ask you something about yesterday?" Amanda looked at Dr. N hoping she would be willing to chat a little before they started their day.

"Go ahead, worst thing that happens is I refuse to answer, right?" Dr. N asked back

"So, about what you said before we finished up for the day. Did you mean what you said?" Amanda looked at Dr. N, hopeful, but cautious.

"It should be obvious to you, Amanda, just how I feel about you that you shouldn't need to ask." Dr. N stepped around the answer and left things where they were. "Let's get ready for the day.

Amanda was a little deflated that Dr. N wasn't able to come out and admit it or say the words again, but at least she didn't deny it. For now, that was good enough.

The morning passed slowly, as there wasn't much to chat about and they were at their respective desks, just doing some basic office work. It seemed empty without any games being played. That's what was missing today Amanda thought. Amanda was dressed normally, well, for her. Dr. N didn't appear to have any games set up. There must be something wrong, or maybe she was just giving Amanda a break.

Even though it went by slowly, soon enough their one patient for the day was in the waiting room. Amanda greeted her and let the doctor know she was there whenever she was ready.

"Nora, I'm ready when you are." Dr. N popped out of her office to call for her next patient.

Nora stood up and walked past Amanda and offered her a quick wink as she did. Amanda thought maybe this dressing normally thing could work too, but she didn't think it was really her style. Tomorrow she would be back to her old self.

"I'm Doctor Natalya, or Dr. N, whatever works for you. Please sit wherever you are comfortable." Dr. N started with her usual new patient introduction.

"Thanks, Dr. N, that sounds nice. You have a very nice office, and an even nicer assistant." Nora had an eye for aesthetics and apparently Amanda was very pleasing to her eye.

"I do indeed. My assistant is hard to miss, even when she dresses as plainly as she has today. Not that it bothers me, mind you, but I have taken a liking to her eclectic fashion choices." Dr. N replied with a slight chuckle as she finished her thought. "So, what brings you to my office today?"

"Well, I'm not even sure it's anything, but I wanted to talk to someone about it anyway. It seemed like the kind of thing to discuss with a sex therapist." Nora started, unsure exactly how to proceed.

"Well, just tell me what you think matters and we can discover whether there is anything there together." Dr. N suggested, fully engaging her therapist voice.

"Okay, so I do some kind of Cosplay performing with a group of other people. We just have our own characters we made up to have some fun and make a little money on the side, assuming people are willing to tip." Nora started. "We do some random shows in parks, fairs if we're lucky or just in the town or city commons near where we live sometimes."

"Interesting, so there is some sort of problem you need help with related to this I assume? And what does your performance usually entail?" Dr. N wanted to understand what she was getting into as usual, just in case the person isn't well suited for her type of practice. It wasn't like she was going to go home and just masturbate to some normal therapy case.

"Yes, I'll get there, I was setting the scene as it were. " Nora assured her, then continued. "So, my performance is usually pretty campy, some small over the top tongue in cheek kind of humor around my sexuality mostly. I'm lesbian and pretty proud of it, so I like to go all out there. My character is Princess von Dyke"

"Dr. N chuckled at the name. "I love it." she said with a smile. "Might as well live who you are and enjoy it. Please go on."

"Cool, sure. So, I have my sword of thrusting that is my main weapon. It's a dildo, in case you couldn't figure that out. And I usually do some silly shows with it, fighting the bad guys, etc. Some theatrical flourish here and there." Nora explained the basics and looked over at the doctor for some reassurance. Dr. N was all ears, and was curious to see where this was going.

"That sounds like a lot of fun. Does the town give you any problems waving a sex toy around in public?" Dr. N asked out of general curiosity.

"Surprisingly, no." Nora answered simply, seeming to pause to contemplate it, before continuing on. "I have this whole thing I do about how Princess von Dyke is prevented from ascending to her kingdom's throne due to her choices in life as the other royals refer to her sexuality. I hold a royal court in the outskirts of the kingdom where I have my official title granting me dominion. The most wretched and vile of our subjects subsist there and I am to live among them as I am destined."

"Pretty harsh on yourself in your performance there, don't you think?" Dr. N asked again.

"Have you seen the way the world is right now? I'm not really sure I'm being harsh enough with the way some people are treated, but I get your point." Nora explained in all seriousness. "So, after the usual joking banishments and death sentences for the worst of the worst criminals, there is some other silliness that happens. The sword of thrusting slays another victim and then we're done."

"That sounds like a lot of fun. Wish I could come see you sometime." Dr. N added. "So, let's get to the reason you're here."

"Right, so, I'm just into campy stuff, no public sex or anything, at least I didn't think I was." Nora starts, her voice breaking a little as she tries to put the right words together. "That is until she showed up a few weeks ago."

"Until who showed up exactly? What is her name?" Dr. N just wanted to have her say it, in case it was something that was blocking her for accepting whatever it was that was bothering her.

"That's just it, I don't know, we've never actually introduced ourselves, at least not formally." Nora explained simply, then started with what happened next. "For a while I had a small following that would show up all the time. It was fun, they would cheer me on and joke around and stuff. Then two other women started hanging around with them so I assumed they were together, but they were just standing together. So, the first time she showed up with her friend it was mild, she caught my eye and definitely started with some heavy flirting. I amped up my show a little for her, with some extra sword play and some implied acts, but nothing real."

"So, you have no idea who she is, but it sounds like you've done more than heavy flirting." Dr. N implied as she was just clarifying a couple things.

"I'll get there. So, the next time she shows up, she has on a cool dress looking like she wants to be part of the show. Since I usually do my royal court thing I motioned to see if she wanted to be my villager that day and she eagerly volunteered." Nora was getting a little excited as she started to get to the good parts.

"I see, so she came to play. Do you think she had this planned all along somehow?" Dr. N was trying to get an understanding of where things stood with these two. Wanting to see whether Nora had any indication of what brought this woman to her shows.

"I don't know how she could have, but we post public notices about our performances on social media so it's not like they're a secret or anything." Nora answered. "So, the next thing I know she is kneeling before me as her Princess awaiting the decision on her fate. She has a look on her face like she has something up her sleeve."

"So, she was very eager now to serve her princess then?" Dr. N said with a sly smile forming on her face. "I like a girl who knows what she wants."

"Me too, and she knew what she wanted. I sentenced her to death by execution, and she started to beg for mercy." Nora was getting a little more excited and a blush was forming on her cheeks. She shifted a bit in her chair as the thoughts reignited the passion, she felt that day. "She was really into it and scooted forward a bit, inching her way toward me. Then she threw herself at my feet asking what she could do to spare her life. As she moved up, clutching at my skirts, I felt a hand snake in between the slits in my skirts and find my bare leg. I looked down at her and she smiled up at me and kept sliding her had until she reached ground zero."

"I see, well, that's better. Definitely the kind of thing I recommend therapy for, sex with a stranger in the park. Or I recommend it as part of good therapy, either way." Dr. N chuckled as she joked with Nora. "Please continue."

"So, she gets back into character and pulls the other side of my skirt to her face to dry her tears and beg for her life. All the while working her hand along the seam of my underwear, pulling it aside, her fingers brushing against me. Then all of a sudden, she puts her head under my skirt and buries her face in my newly uncovered lips. I almost lose it, but regain my composure to remain standing and keep as straight a face as I can as she eats me to a very quick and intense orgasm. She finishes and then withdraws from my skirts and retreats, thanking me for sparing her."

"Wow, that was some performance. And you enjoyed it, having her eat you in front of everyone while they couldn't tell what was happening?" Dr. N inquired, looking at Nora with wide eyes and an expectant stare.

"Yes. I loved it. I never dreamed about having sex in public, but it was amazing, a rush, something i want more of. Maybe because it feels wrong, not in spite of it." Nora answered quickly, her breath becoming more rapid as the doctor could tell she was getting very excited.

"So, then what happened next?" Dr. N asked.

"Well, nothing that day, she got up and left with her friend." Nora sad, somewhat disappointed, but her excitement returned as she got back to the story. "The next weekend though, she showed up again, and was dressed a little differently. She had on the same cloak and skirt outfit, but was concealing something in front of her. As I started with the performance she volunteered again, but at a weird place, and suddenly I saw what she had, her own sword of thrusting."

"She had her own dildo sword?" Dr. N asked surprised.

"Yes, and to be honest it was a little bigger than mine and I was jealous." Nora joked, obviously just messing with the doctor. Dr. N chuckled and encouraged her to continue. "So, she challenged me to a sword of thrusting battle and we started. I had the usual campy script and she played along. As we whacked our swords together, she would moan occasionally and then get back to the battle. As she turned to fight, I could see a flash of skin between the slits of her skirts as well, and caught sight of her legs and saw part of her pussy. I realized then that she was wearing a strapless dildo and every time we clashed swords, she was being fucked by it."

"Another wow, she really came to play. And what a player, and you still never bothered to get her name?" Dr. N was amazed and was getting more excited by the events as she listened.

"I know. I'm so stupid, but anyway. She was really getting into it at one point, then she approached closely and she was challenging me more. I felt her hand again on my lips, as this time I skipped the underwear, and then the head of her sword pressed into me. I moaned as she penetrated me, and we stood there, grinding against each other to a mutual orgasm while everyone was watching. Some people had to know what was going on by now."

"You would think so, but some people are really bad at paying attention. So, you realize you enjoy public sex, and you're doing it with a stranger you don't know. I normally discourage this kind of behavior, but she seems to be coming back. What are you going to do next?" Dr. N was offering her usual advice while trying to diagnose the condition more.

"I don't know. I want to ask for her name, but maybe she won't come back. Maybe she got what she needed and is done?" Nora sounded worried and almost like she was starting to have feelings for this stranger, but how could she, she really didn't know anything about this person.

"Well, hopefully she will be at the next show and you can confront her. She seems to enjoy it, and like your shows, so I wouldn't overthink it." Dr. N was her usual reassuring self. "If you want to set up another appointment to work through some more things or update me when you make some more progress, please do. If you're looking for permission, I'm not the person who can grant that to you, that has to come from you. There isn't anything specifically wrong with it, but you may want to make sure you know your environment and be careful."

"Thank you doctor, I would love to chat some more, but I think this is what I was looking for." At that Nora stood and headed for the door. She stopped when she saw Amanda sitting there, her conservative look had changed quite a bit and she was now looking more like her usual self, which is what caught Nora's eye.

Dr. N walked out of her office after finishing her notes and noticed Amanda as well. Seeing her sitting there in some outrageous lingerie ensemble made everything seem right again.

"I just couldn't leave for the day without my usual tease." Amanda said, winking. "Especially if I'm ever going to get you to say what you said last night."

"Oh, you are really something Amanda, which is why I feel the way I do." Dr. N said, moving closer to Amanda.

Amanda stood up and embraced the doctor, planting her lips on hers and letting her tongue do the rest. The doctor responded in kind and they shared their usual office greeting, setting everything straight for the day.

"Yes, I am really something, aren't I, Miss Natalya?" Amanda said as she batted her eyes at the doctor and suddenly looked shy and innocent.

"Yes, you are." Miss Natalya responded. "But what exactly?"