14 - Vivian

Story Info
Dr. N and Amanda put their feet up while helping a patient.
2.8k words
4.06
3.8k
2
0

Part 14 of the 30 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. N walked into the office and wasn't sure what she was seeing. Amanda was walking around the waiting area in a French maid outfit, vacuuming the worn industrial carpeting.

"Umm, Amanda, dear? What are you doing?" Dr. N asked, almost at a loss for words.

"Vacuuming, what does it look like I'm doing?" Amanda responded without batting an eye as if this was completely normal for her.

"No, that's exactly what it looked like you were doing, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't hallucinating." Said Dr. N shaking her head as she walked farther in toward her office door.

"You mean you wanted to make sure you weren't dreaming, seeing me all dolled up like this prancing around for you, doing the housework." Amanda said brightly, seemingly playing a very cheerful housewife. "I thought we could play house today, change things up."

"Change things up why exactly? What was wrong with how things were, we are working in a therapy office after all." Dr. N suddenly was more confused than she had been.

"I just wanted to have some fun with things, that's all. Is that such a bad thing, am I going to be punished for my indiscretion, Miss Natalya?" Amanda asked, playing coy. She turned off the vacuum and stared at Dr. N, her sweet face, resigned in a show of humility.

"I think we both know the answer to that. It seems even when I try to punish you, I just can't seem to do it forcefully enough for it to actually be a punishment." Dr. N admitted, sighing heavily as if to admit defeat. "But I guess it won't stop me from trying."

"That's the spirit, Miss Natalya, don't give up on your wayward assistant just yet." Amanda said cheerfully almost begging for more of Miss Natalya's attempts at punishment. "So, I figured we could play house today. I'll be the maid, and you can be the disgruntled mistress of the house, always disparaging my work and expecting extra favors to make up for it."

"I do like the sound of extra favors." Dr. N chuckled thinking about all the favors she could ask of Amanda. It seemed like she had barely scratched the surface so far. "Although I am a little more worried about you than I already was, what with the games and all. Perhaps I should take it a little easier on you or see if you wanted to talk some things through a bit. Would you like me to block off some time?"

"I'm fine, just having fun. I'll let you know when I really need some help." Amanda reassured her.

"We'll see how it goes, but maybe house isn't quite my thing. Maybe we could play doctor later." Dr. N suggested playfully, getting into the spirit a bit herself. "We should figure this out and get ready for our first patient, although I do like the outfit, so keep that on if you could."

Amanda smiled and walked over to properly greet Dr. N for the day. Her ruffled maid skirt, barely covering the curve of her perfect little ass, rubbed against the doctor's leg suggestively. She let out a slight moan and looked down at Amanda as she raised her lips to meet hers. They kissed, as every day, tongues dancing perfectly in sync like old familiar lovers. As their kiss broke off, their faces barely separated and they stood rapt in each other's gaze, the embrace lingering like neither wanted it to end. Sadly, they returned to their tasks and readied themselves for what would undoubtedly be another interesting day at the office.

"Welcome, you must be Vivian." Amanda said to the next patient as she walked in the door. "Dr. N will be right with you, she's just finishing something up."

Vivian looked as if she wasn't sure whether it made sense to bother sitting down or standing and waiting for the doctor to call her if it was only going to be a moment. She fidgeted a bit, standing near the center of the room.

"Feel free to sit somewhere if you'd prefer. It might be a couple minutes before she calls you. You look a little unsure of yourself, is everything all right?" Amanda tried to show her comforting side and reassure Vivian a little to calm her down.

"Oh, I'm fine, a little confused by your outfit. I am here to talk about some weird fantasy stuff though, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised to see you all sexed up in a costume." Vivian shared her thoughts as Amanda giggled at her phrasing. If she thought this was all sexed up, it was a good thing she hadn't come by on any other days, Amanda thought to herself.

Just as they finished their exchange, Dr. N popped out of her office to check on Vivian. "Oh good, you're here. Ready to start?" Dr. N asked looking over at Vivian and then Amanda. "Amanda, dear, will you join me for this session as well. I think this might be useful for your certification program."

"Yes, please, I'm anxious to get some things off my chest and see if you can help me work through them." Vivian offered in a haggard and rushed tone, as if nearing the end of her ability to bear any more of whatever these things were.

Dr. N took a moment to notice Vivian more completely, and realized depending on how much she needed to get off her chest they could be at this for a while.

"Pleas, have a seat anywhere you would like. I'm Dr. Natalya, Dr. N if you would prefer. This is my assistant Amanda. It may be difficult to assess exactly what she might be assisting with today given her choice of garb, but believe me when I say she is indispensable in keeping this place running." Dr. N gestured her way with an admiring glance.

"So, first, let me start by saying this is my first-time trying therapy for anything aside from the kind you find inside a bottle. That only gets me so far with my husband and I eventually sober up and he's back to his odd requests." Vivian started and in a flash was at least three problems in.

"Well, there's a lot to unpack in that. I guess let's start with the odd requests as I believe that may be at the heart of the problem." Dr. N tried her best to peel away the layers and start with the messiest piece first. "If we need to, we can dive into any of the other issues if they are independent or seem to warrant further inspection."

"Okay, so here goes. I realize I probably should have scheduled something sooner for this adn maybe this isn't the right time to discuss this particular issue, but I really didn't know how much it was bothering me until now. Plus, I doubt there's really all that much to discuss so it probably would have been a waste of time on its own." Vivian managed to talk a lot about nothing while saying even less.

"Perhaps you should be a little more specific. I'm not even sure I know what the problem is just yet." Dr. N remarked as she looked over at Amanda to see whether she picked up anything. As she just offered a shrug back the doctor shifted her gaze back to Vivian. Again, reminded about the particularly noteworthy features of her body, full and inviting, looking soft and luxurious.

"Sorry, I can dance around things a bit when I'm nervous. Let me just spell it out, he likes to pretend he's fucking a monster." Vivian paused, awaiting a reaction, but the doctor took it in stride, expecting Vivian to continue on her own. When she didn't the doctor encouraged her.

"I have heard about such things, and it's not as uncommon or weird as it sounds. Please continue."

"Well, it was weird to me when he first asked. Initially he had me wear a monster costume from one of his favorite sci-fi shows. I don't even watch it, so I have no idea. I assume the character is a female monster, but with him I don't really know anymore. And since he's still having sex with me, I guess it doesn't really matter." Vivian explained and tried to frame it with her perspective so the doctor could see what her issues might be.

"You said, when he first asked. What has happened since then?" Dr. N pushed to get into the heart of the issue.

"Well, now he likes me to wear full 3D make-up and dress like a zombie. The more hideous the better. I could have saved a lot of money on my hair and make-up over the years if I realized he wanted hideous. Vivian joked a bit and the doctor took notice, relieved to see her relax about it and be able to joke. "I mean, we take hours sometimes to get the look he wants, skin tearing off and gaping, oozing wounds. It's pretty crazy when I think about it."

"That does sound quite involved. And it seems like you're a pretty good spouse to put up with some of that if it's not really your thing just to make your husband happy." Dr. N stated, scribbling notes furiously to make sure to have details for her later recaps she was thinking of including in her book. This was the good stuff from sessions. "What is it you would enjoy that maybe he could partake of so that you have a good balance in your relationship?"

"You'll likely think me as loony as him, but here goes. So, it's not something he can help out with all that much, but he could still participate, I guess." Vivian started to get into her particular kink. "I really enjoy the feel of a woman's leg against me, in particular a well-toned or muscular calf in stockings. Not unlike yours or your beautiful assistant over there. And in fact, with that outfit on I would probably enjoy it more."

"So, just the feel of the leg running along your body, your leg, or rubbing against you in a certain way?" Dr. N was trying to keep her therapist voice from breaking as she started to feel that certain warmth she got when a patient's thoughts were near to her own desires. And looking at Vivian's body, her legs very toned, but not quite sculpted, as she sat across from her, legs crossed and fidgeting got her more excited. She wasn't sure which way to look, between Amanda's legs on display and Vivian's soft inviting body as well, she was torn.

"Against my body, my lower back to be precise." Vivian admitted quietly then stopped or at least paused long enough to invite interruption.

"I'm not sure how that would work, to be honest." Dr. N cut in, looking for clarification.

"Yes, that's the odd part. Imagine me on all fours, naked, me as a footstool to rest your weary legs, running them along my back. I just want to be used." Vivian stopped this time awaiting judgment.

"I find that incredibly hot." Dr. N responded without any hint of sarcasm and looked at Vivian to assess her willingness to demonstrate. "Would you care to show us so that we can better understand?"

"Oh. Well, I guess I could. In fact, that might put me in a better mood for fright sex later tonight if I've had some of my needs met first. I hadn't expected therapy to be so open and rewarding. I wish I had thought to visit you sooner." Vivian lit up at the thought of having the two women's sexy legs touching her as she served as their personal footstool. She certainly couldn't have asked for a better pair of legs to recline on her than the ones she saw before her.

Vivian stood and started to disrobe. What the doctor had seen from under her rather plain outfit started to emerge like a swan from a cygnet. Vivian's soft and lush body was even more beautiful than the doctor could imagine as her full, natural breasts slumped out of her overly restrictive and uncomfortable looking bra, the flesh jiggling more as she started to slip out of her skirt. The gentle roll around her midsection was surprisingly firm and stayed in place, yet showed signs of softness as she moved to undo the zipper and slide the skirt over her full hips. She let it drop to the floor, then slid her thumbs under the waistband of her panties to slid those down, just clipping the tops of her stockings as then clung to her thighs, indented just slightly where the lacy elastic held firm. She started to unroll them, but the doctor stopped her and told her to keep them on as they added to the experience. Vivian agreed.

As she knelt down to get into position, Amanda stood up to move her chair in place on one side and Dr. N pulled the other office chair up to the other. This way they could both rest their legs on her, but also caress and look at each other from the across their makeshift furniture.

Vivian moaned as she felt the first touch of warm stockinged leg stroke against her skin. The doctor ran the heel of her shoe along on side of Vivian's torso, eliciting another deeper moan. They took turns slowly torturing her with their caresses, each rubbing with a slightly different pace and touch. Vivian's breathing was irregular as it caught at each subtle stroke and retreat of their feet and legs. Amanda reached out and ran her foot under Vivian's belly, then slid it down toward her legs, finding her wet valley with the toe of her shoe. Vivian groaned with delight as she felt the smooth shoe glide over her wetness, gently stroking her. Dr. N did likewise, but ran her shoe under Vivian's large dangling breasts and stroked at her nipples, compressing her flesh into her chest as she did. Vivian was in need of release, but unsure she could get there with just this.

As Amanda raised her legs to stroke her foot along various parts of Vivian's body, Dr. N took notice of the fact that she once again skipped the underwear layer of her outfit. Well, she's just being a very efficient maid, saving herself from unnecessarily washing another pair of panties, she thought to herself.

Dr N. noticed her distress and suggested that Amanda could probably help her out. Amanda looking up and seeing the doctor's face arose from her chair and slid underneath Vivian, positioning her head between her soft, warm thighs. She felt Vivian's head drop down into her crotch. Amanda let out her own little gasp at the sudden pressure against her own aching sex as she lifted her head to taste Vivian. She was drenched from all the teasing and the pleasant saltiness on her tongue was reward for all the work they had done. She worked her lips into Vivian's folds, spreading her gently as she slid her tongue along the outer ridges. Vivian was starting to hump her face slightly, nearing release. Her face was just rubbing against Amanda, teasing, as if she had never done this before and was unsure how to proceed. Soo, she forgot all about there she was as an intense wave overtook her and she was blinded by the surge of pleasure through her body. Much more than she had even felt before, as she passed over several peaks on her way to complete release. She panted, and gasped for breath as Amanda relented on her satisfied, but now aching pussy.

It was a few minutes before she regained her composure enough to get dressed and finish the last bits of her session. Confirming what the doctor had been discussing with her and suggesting that she set up another appointment if she though she still needed more therapy. They were always willing to help out a patient in need.

Vivian left and Amanda and the doctor stared at each other, both yet to be satisfied and yearning for a break between patients to quench their desire.

"One more patient today, then we can take a much-needed break." Dr. N offered, still needing some release from the last session. "Have you enjoyed being more involved with the sessions? I think it's going pretty well and has added a nice element."

"I have. But I need so much more now after that session. Another one like that might break me." Amanda answered walking toward the office door heading to the waiting area.

"What? No midday kiss? You're slipping." Dr. N jokingly chided Amanda.

"I was going to check the schedule to see how much time we had for a lunch break." Amanda said winking.

Dr. N walked back to her desk and decided either way she wanted a little more freedom and slid her panties down and left them in her desk. They were already fairly wet, so she would probably enjoy having them off anyway, and it would certainly make things easier for Amanda when she came back in.