14 Days

Story Info
Loni catches Jim jerking.
2.8k words
3.61
17.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most stories have chapters. This isn't one of those stories. The tale between Loni and Jim can't be told through chapters. Whatever happened between them was more like telling the story of a battle. The perspective of the battle changes from soldier to solder, where they were positioned and which side they were on. Loni and Jim are real people. All persons in these tales really exist, some events happened, some were integrated as shared fantasies. I compare the thing between Loni and Jim as a battle because everyone has lost and there is no clear victor. Currently there is an armistice between them. Jim stays in the valley and Loni stays in her costal community. Any crossing of the lines is an unspoken violation of that armistice.

This is the story of 14 days.

Fourteen days doesn't sound like a long time. Fourteen days locked in male chastity is forever. Well, it was forever for Jim.

I won't bore the reader with trivials regarding Loni's decision to lock Jim's penis away. This isn't a story about chastity.

Loni had long desired to catch Jim masturbating. She prided herself on always catching her previous lovers "Jerking it" in the past. It gave Loni much delight to walk in on a man during his very private moment. Jim was crafty and had avoided her catching him for years. It wasn't that Jim didn't masturbate. In his late 40's, Jim still jerked off 3-4 times a week. With a high sex drive, a chastity cage drove Jim crazy. Jim's excitement cycle hit its peak at about the 14th day after being locked up. By the end of the second week, Jim was so horny he was ready to start humping furniture.

Jim hadn't mentally put it together that Loni's enforced chastity had anything at all to do with her desire of catch him playing with himself. Two weeks before, Loni let Jim know they had a big weekend planned together. The entire weekend was supposed to be a surprise. Jim wasn't sure what Loni had planned, only that it involved Zenia. Zenia was Loni's friend from work and partner in crime away from work. Loni had never involved Zenia in the sexual aspects of her life that Jim was aware of beyond "Girl talk."

Friday night arrived and Jim drove to Loni's house a little early. He had high hopes for some pre-weekend sex. Loni disappointed Jim and told him to shower and get ready to go out. Disappointed, Jim sulked off to the shower. After the shower Jim was dressing casually and hinting at Loni, still hoping for some indication about the nature of the weekend plans.

Loni seemed frantic and was running late as usual. Despite her scatterbrained approach to getting ready she took time to focus on Jim. She sat down on the edge of her bed. Then, Loni called to Jim sweetly.

"Come here baby."

Jim walked over and stood in front of Loni. Loni's adept hands reached up and unbuckled his belt. With considerable ease she also unbuttoned and unzipped Jim's black jeans. In almost one seamless movement Jim's pants and underwear were bunched up around his ankles.

The feeling of being exposed and vulnerable was not new to Jim. Jim's chastity cage hung in the open. His penis swelled within the Bon4M metal chastity cage as Loni looked at. Loni cupped and cradled Jim's well-proportioned testicles with her right hand. With Loni stabilizing the weight of both Jim's balls and the metal cage she produced a small key with her left hand. Jim's heart raced as he watched excited that he would at least enjoy the feeling of a full erection.

Time seemed to slow down as he literally felt the small chrome key enter the lock. Jim knew from experience it was nice to feel the lock pop open, but it was nothing compared to the feeling of relief when the lock is pulled out of the retaining pin.

Jim felt that exquisite release. The space. His penis grew immediately erect, Jim rejoiced in feeling it wobble around, free. Now all that was left was the removal of the base ring. Jim deftly pulled the ring off under his balls. These hinged rings were so much easier than the old solid rings the CB series used to offer.

Jim was hopeful that his erect penis would entice Loni for some action. Jim saw Loni staring at it. He mentally willed her to touch it. Sadly, Jim's imagined "mental powers" had no effect on Loni. As she stared, Loni was trying to decide whether she should order Jim to shave the couple of weeks of hair growth around his genitals. Jim's small penis was not impressive, but she had to admit that without hair it didn't look quite as small. Looking at the time and her schedule, Loni decided it best to leave it alone and focus on getting ready.

She pulled Jim's underwear halfway up as an indication that she was done. Jim disheartened, read the signals and dressed himself. Loni told Jim she was going to shower and get ready. She was also expecting Zenia would arrive any minute. Jim understood that it meant he needed to greet Zenia at the door and entertain her until Loni was ready.

Loni went in to the single bathroom and started the shower. Jim sat on the couch and tried to watch TV while he waited for Zenia. Jim had thus far never mastered Loni's entertainment system. Jim was fumbling with the three different remotes when he heard a knock on the door. Zenia.

Jim greeted Zenia at the door and invited her in. Zenia was cute and sexy. Different than Loni. Loni was a Viking Goddess, Zenia was slightly built, a tiny thing in comparison. Zenia's ethnic background gave her an exotic appearance. Black hair dark eyes with an outgoing flirtatious demeanor made Zenia a troublesome woman to be around.

Jim knew better than to flirt and offered her a drink instead. Zenia accepted and watched Jim as he prepared her cocktail. Loni and Zenia both enjoyed Vodka and cranberry with a twist of lime. Once Jim started making her a cocktail he realized that he better also have one for Loni when she got out of the shower. Jim prepared two drinks. Shortly after he handed Zenia her cocktail he heard the rattling pipes of Loni shutting off the water in the shower. Jim was saved from making small talk with Zenia.

Sensing an opportunity to earn a few bonus points, Jim took Loni her drink in to the bathroom and to let her know that Zenia had arrived. Loni smiled and gave him a kiss as she wrapped her shoulder length black Bettie Paige hair in to a towel turban. Loni told Jim to take her drink in to her bedroom. Jim did as he was instructed and then returned to the couch to try and defeat Loni's entertainment system once more.

Zenia casually took her drink in the bedroom to join Loni as she got ready. Jim finally got the television working and browsed for shows to watch on Amazon.

Jim heard Loni's bedroom door shut. From his position on the living room couch Jim couldn't see in to Loni's bedroom or even the door at all. Based on the creakiness of Loni's bedroom door Jim felt certain he would have some warning if the two emerged from Loni's room. Jim lowered the TV volume so he could hear them chatting and giggling.

Taking advantage of the moment Jim turned his focus to his smart phone. Never before has such an amazing porn device ever been invented. Jim scanned for an interesting porn video. Not that he needed much to excite him after two weeks of denial. Jim felt himself get hard as the images flashed on the screen. He made sure the volume was down as to not alert the girls. Jim started to rub the head of his penis through his jeans. He paused and listened. The girls were busy talking. Jim emboldened by their distraction pushed his luck further. He tugged down his zipper, pushed his underwear down and popped his penis through the open zippered fly.

The sensation felt delicious. Jim was careful to avoid touching the very sensitive head of his own penis. Without stimulating the head, Jim stroked what was left protruding from his pants using the tip of his index finger and his thumb. Jim decided he deserved to edge a few times as a reward for his week of obedience. Jim brought himself to the edge of orgasm twice.

Meanwhile in Loni's room, Loni was filling Zenia in on her plan. Loni had kept Jim locked up to the point he was ready to burst with today's visit in mind. Loni also knew that Jim was out there already playing with himself. She wanted to know if Zenia was willing to play along and catch him in "The act". Zenia giggled and thought the idea sounded fun. Zenia was worried however that it would turn in to a sexual encounter and that was a boundary she wasn't willing to cross with Jim.

Loni assured her they both would remain merely observers. Zenia was skeptical but agreed to try. With Zenia in agreement, Loni filled Zenia in on the rest of her plan.

Meanwhile, Jim continued his self-abuse. He occasionally paused to listen if there had been a change in the bedroom conversation to indicate they were coming out. The rapid hushed conversation between Loni and Zenia made Jim believe he still had some spare time. He unbuttoned his pants and wiggled them down on his hips a little. Jim told himself he could pull them up in a flash to cover himself if he needed to. What Jim didn't know was Loni's bedroom door was already open.

The extra space let Jim get a better grasp on the shaft of his penis. Now his middle finger and index finger opposed his thumb and he was free to stroke his shaft up and down. Jim's pace increased as he got close to the edge of orgasm. Loni and Zenia peeked around the corner and glimpsed the furious pace of Jim's right hand.

Loni knew Jim would edge and not orgasm. She pulled Zenia back and they both tried to contain their giggles. To keep up appearances, both tried miserably to fake a conversation. They hoped to lull Jim back in to a sense of privacy.

Jim had been spooked by some noise that he couldn't discern if it came from Loni. He yanked up his pants up and rolled to his side. After a few seconds, Jim's panic response seemed unjustified. Looking around he hadn't seen anyone emerge. His penis was still calling to him. The fear wasn't enough to deter Jim. Slowly he relaxed back to his favorite position, on his back.

As the comfort level increased, Jims pants slid back down and he was building up steam again stroking his little shaft.

Loni with impeccable timing, grabbed Zenia's hand and pulled her around the corner. Now more than a glimpse, there was Jim stroking himself. They had front row seats. Jim's eyes were closed as he softly thrust his hips with the rhythm of his hands.

Aside from seeing his face, curiosity got the best of Zenia. She had to see for herself if Jim's penis was "Tiny" as Loni had described it. Zenia couldn't see all of it because of Jim's hand motion but she definitely saw he was on the smaller side. Zenia actually felt bad and wanted to move away to keep from embarrassing Jim. It was horrifying enough being caught playing with yourself. It was worse to be humiliated on top of it.

Loni sensed Zenia shifting to pull away. Clearly Zenia was uncomfortable, she was embarrassed for Jim. Loni grabbed her arm and held her in place to assure her their presence was fine. The final act was close and Loni didn't want her weeks of planning to go to waste.

After a few seconds of Zenia and Loni watched Jim's feverish stroking become blinding fast. Loni sensed Jim was close to the edge. She knew he would stop seconds away from orgasm. Just as she had anticipated Jims legs stiffened and his hips quivered as he neared orgasm. Jim released his pinching grasp on his penis and began to hump the air. As he did so, his eyes opened to the horror that both Zenia and Loni were standing over him, watching him.

Jim freaked out. He immediately curled in the middle to hide what he had been doing with his hands covering his penis. Jim stammered some type of excuse trying to minimize what he had been doing.

Loni crossed her arms and pursed her lips to hide her smile. Zenia felt obligated to turn away to preserve the little dignity Jim still had. Loni told Jim to finish.

Jim was confused. Loni had the littlest bit of disobedience she needed to get back in to "Femdom" character. She told Jim that he needed to finish what he started. Her tone was a little more firm. Jim now understanding what she wanted, hoped she was joking. Jim gave Loni a pleading look in the hope she wouldn't make him do this. Loni's tone became an order.

"Jerk your little cock for us!"

Jim's hands slowly moved away from the covering position. His motions were incredibly slow the whole time waiting for some clemency from Loni.

Loni grew irritated at Jims delayed obedience. Her finger began to tap on her arm as a clear non-verbal indication signifying her annoyance with Jim's delay. Loni applauded herself for remaining in character.

Jim's hands were now resting flat on his hips. His penis shriveled and limp from the shock. Loni knowing he needed a mental boost to get "Back in to the game" looked at Jim's limp penis and said "Awe, it looks even smaller".

Jim's eyes shot a glance at Zenia. He felt like he had been punched in the stomach.

Zenia felt terribly for Jim. When she heard Loni's comment a smile broke on her face. Jim's penis did look comically small with just the little mushroom head visible through the pubic hair.

Jim saw Zenia smile, she was laughing at him. The size of his manhood was amusing her. The blood returned with the excitement and he grew erect. Jim's penis swelled and the skin crowning the head was tight and shiny from the engorgement. The humiliation excited Jim.

"Well!" Loni barked again.

Jim started stroking himself. At first Jim tried using his whole hand but the friction from his rough hands against his sensitive head was too intense. Slowly he returned to his default two finger-thumb pinch method. Jim was aware at how truly hard his penis was. Harder than normal. Jim felt himself struggling with shame when he made eye contact with either of the women. The shame numbed his sexual response.

It was odd, when he looked away, the knowledge of being watched excited him but the shame evoked by eye contact retarded the sensations on his penis. Jim looked to his left and stroked rapidly. He felt the familiar sensation of impending orgasm. Loni pointed out different mannerisms that Jim displayed right before orgasm. Zenia giggled. Jim pictured Loni and Zenia's smile in his mind.

Zenia watched although it felt wrong. Jim set a blazing pace on his penis and Zenia wondered if all men liked to be manually stimulated at a similar pace?

Loni was pleased, she wanted to give Jim his fill of humiliation pleasure. She was always happy with herself when she could make one of his fantasies come true. Here he was about to come in front of an audience. Jim was close.

Jim knew he was a second away from spurting. He tried to remain quiet which only made his grunts sound like whimpers. Finally he exploded. The sensation was earth shattering he felt the orgasm pulse as he humped the air while squeezing his shaft.

Loni watched Jim orgasm as she had a hundred times before. This time, she was impressed that his semen actually shot up about an inch from the tip of his penis. Jim was usually a dribbler when he came. Loni attributed the strength of Jim's orgasm to the success of her devious plan.

Zenia was surprised how quickly the whole ordeal was over. She now knew Loni hadn't been exaggerating when she mentioned Jim's premature ejaculation. Zenia bit her lower lip worried if the rest of the night would be awkward. Would she ever see Jim the same way again? Jim wondered if either of their panties were wet.