Guarav's Unpleasant Night (Short)

Story Info
A young man is humiliated by his sisters.
1.2k words
3.7
31.8k
15
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guarav laid in his bed, his pillow folded around his head, and pressed against his ears. Even that wasn't enough to drown out the noises from the other side of his door. His sisters had just returned from a nearby club, and were sitting in the living room of the house they rented together, continuing the party. Ever since they had all gotten together and moved out from under the oppressive eyes of their parents, the two sisters had let loose a bit more than Guarav. Most nights he tried to be understanding, but after a rough day at work and class, he wasn't having it.

He turned to his right, and set his bare feet on the carpet. With quick, frustrated movements he pulled a long white shirt down over his red briefs, and threw open his door. Yelling before his eyes adjusted to the light.

"Can you please keep it down?! I'm trying to sleep!" He blinked a few times, allowing his eyes to adjust, widening in horror at what he saw. The room had gone silent, and sitting on the couch staring at him were not only his sisters Ankita and Mira, but three women he had never seen before. He stood, frozen in confusion, until they started to giggle.

"Nice chicken legs!" slurred Mira, as she stood up. Guarav looked down, and remembered that he was only covered down to just above his knees. He quickly tried to retreat into his room, but both of his sisters were on him instantly, each grabbing an arm and helping drag him out into the middle of the room. He fought at first, but realized his effort were causing his shirt to ride up, so he stopped. His heart pounded in his chest as he stared at the giggling trio before him, his arms held out away from him by his sisters. Both women were considerably bigger and stronger than him, so struggling was futile anyway, and only riled them up more. To Guarav's horror, all three of them took out their phones and began recording the incident.

"Nice jammies Rav!" giggled Ankita "I'll bet our new friends wanna see what you've got on under there!"

"No, please!" Rav shouted, but it was too late. Each sister had grabbed a side of his shirt, and lifted it above his head, revealing his tight red briefs to the laughing girls and their cameras. Rather than try to fight, Rav let them take his shirt as quick as possible, in order to be able to throw his hands over his minuscule bulge. The laughter rang in his ears, and he could only stare at the ground, his face growing warm.

"Oh my god!" One of them shouted. The short, curvy red head in the middle. "Too cute! Y'know, he's skinny, but he's got some abs."

"I wonder what else he's got" said the tall, lanky, dark skinned woman to her right. The compliment caught him off guard, but the request to show off more instantly got his knees shaking. He barely had time to protest, before Mira slipped behind him, and wound her arms around his. He tried to resist, but offered little fight as she put him in an effortless full nelson, leaving him exposed to the crowd, unable to cover himself.

"Uh oh" says the third woman on the couch, a very attractive, olive skinned woman Guarav recognized from on campus. "He's a cutie, but he doesn't look like he's got much of a bulge."

"Might as well get a look!" shouted Ankita, in her drunken stupor. She then dropped to her knees, and grabbed the waistband of Guarav's underwear. He twisted trying to stop her, but was mostly held in place by his other sister. He watched in horror as his secret shame, a tiny little half inch nub that stuck straight out from his body, was revealed to the room. There was a sudden silence, and then the room erupted with drunken laughter.

"Oh my god!" shouted the red head "He's got a tiny little baby dick!" This only caused the women's laughter to get louder, as they recorded Guarav writhing in humiliation, capturing his tiny secret from all angles.

"I don't think I've ever seen one that small before!" said the girl from Rav's school. "It's like a little button!" She threw her hand over her mouth, giggling uncontrollably as she recorded Guarav's tiny dick bouncing around.

After a couple minutes, Mira's grip loosened enough for Guarav to cover himself, and run back into his room, slamming the door. He laid in his bed, still able to hear the girls' laughter, and cruel jokes. "So tiny." he heard one voice say. "I don't even think it was an inch long!" More laughter. Guarav knew it wouldn't be long before those videos had been sent to every friend they had.

It was humiliating, but Rav slowly began to feel something else. The humiliation began to mix with arousal, and he felt his member begin to grow, not taking long to reach its maximum three and a half inches. He tried to resist, but quickly gave up and began stroking it with two fingers. He let out a low moan, and sped himself up a little, allowing himself to get into it. Unfortunately, this kept him from noticing when the room outside went suspiciously quiet.

After a few seconds, his door burst open. Startled, he laid there frozen, fingers still gripping his little boner.

"Hey Rav, we're sor-" Ankita stopped mid sentence, and both sisters' eyes went wide when they realized what they were seeing. "Oh... my... god."

Rav could only get out feeble "No." before the sisters were on him. Mira grabbed his hands, while Ankita grabbed his feet, and they quickly whisked him out into the living room. He once again found himself naked in front of the women, only this time his tiny, rock hard erection was sticking straight up for all of them to see.

"Hey everyone!" Shouted Ankita, as the eyes surrounding him grew wide, and the laughter began again. "Check out what Rav was doing!"

"What the fuck?!" shouted the girl from his class. "Our attention get you all excited, you little perv? Had to go stroke your micro dick?"

More laughter, followed by the reemergence of the girls' phones. Rav closed his eyes, trying to pretend this wasn't happening, but the waves of humiliation wash over him regardless.

"Well someone should finish him off!" said the redhead. "It's rude to leave him hanging... or not hanging as it were."

"Be my guest Lizzy." laughed the girl from class. To Rav's horror, the red haired woman kneeled next to him, and reached out, grabbing his tiny, rigid cock between her thumb and forefinger. She slowly began to stroke it, and it wasn't long before Rav was biting his tongue and flexing his calf to the point of cramping to keep from cumming.

"Oh my god! He's already about to go off!" said the dark skinned woman. "Tiny and a quick shooter? Poor little guy." Her mock sympathetic tone was enough to set the girls' laughter off again. This time it was too much, and Rav reluctantly felt the tingle, and shockwaves of pleasure hit him quickly. Immediately his cock began twitching, and shooting cum all over his chest and stomach, as the girls continued laughing and filming.

His sisters let go, but it was too late. Rav was mortified. Once he got his wits about him, he jumped up and ran out of the room, giving the women one last shot of his bare backside. His skin burned with embarrassment as he cleaned himself off, trying to erase the sounds of their mockery from his mind.