All Comments on '14 Hours Pt. 06'

by CaffeineFetish

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Time4astoryTime4astoryover 6 years ago
Enjoying the story.

I have to say I'm really enjoying your magical mystery tour, as a story it's top notch. Not sure if it really belongs in the humour section although it does have a nice gentle whimsical feel to it. Nor is it really a sex story, more a story with a bit of an erotic edge and brief scattered sex scenes. A sexual mystery. Not that that matters at all. The bottom line is it's an enjoyable read. Keep up the good work!

PokingdemonPokingdemonover 6 years ago
Story

I wanted to read a mystery and since there was isn't a category for a new I decided after reading A God named Bruce and that I should look in the humor we section for something funny. You write a good yarn. And this is pretty funny. So what if the sex scenes are lacking I came here for humor with a bit of a romp. Keep it up.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

So he is a Chippindale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaffeineFetish@CaffeineFetish
1387 Followers
ANNOUNCEMENT: I've just published the first book of the Chase Kramner series on Amazon Kindle. The Sorority will likely be on the site in a few days, under the title "The Last Snowman" under the author Joshua Wise. Get yourself a digital copy and leave an honest review. The ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES