All Comments on '14 Hours Pt. 06'

by CaffeineFetish

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

So he is a Chippindale.

PokingdemonPokingdemonover 6 years ago
Story

I wanted to read a mystery and since there was isn't a category for a new I decided after reading A God named Bruce and that I should look in the humor we section for something funny. You write a good yarn. And this is pretty funny. So what if the sex scenes are lacking I came here for humor with a bit of a romp. Keep it up.

Time4astoryTime4astoryover 6 years ago
Enjoying the story.

I have to say I'm really enjoying your magical mystery tour, as a story it's top notch. Not sure if it really belongs in the humour section although it does have a nice gentle whimsical feel to it. Nor is it really a sex story, more a story with a bit of an erotic edge and brief scattered sex scenes. A sexual mystery. Not that that matters at all. The bottom line is it's an enjoyable read. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaffeineFetish@CaffeineFetish
ANNOUNCEMENT: I've just published the first book of the Chase Kramner series on Amazon Kindle. The Sorority is available under the title "The Last Snowman" under the author Joshua Wise. Get yourself a digital copy and leave an honest review. The Last Snowman https://a.co/d/3...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES