All Comments on '14 Months 01: Halloween'

by Helleon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic start

I am very excited to see how this story unfolds. Hopefully you will complete this story for us and not leave me high and dry like so many other writers with promising beginnings have done.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 4 years ago
Looking forward to more

Great setup. Looking forward to the next chapter.

I did find it odd she openly talked to Trent about the situation but seemingly intentionally refused to talk to Susan who could have provided all the details she needed for the contract meeting. Having that info in her back pocket during those negotiations would be far more valuable to her than walking blindly into the parley assuming what might be vs knowing what will be. She surrendered a huge position of power for no reason. Huge miss on her part...why?

Still overall a great setup to what should be a great series. Thank you for sharing this with us.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 4 years ago
Great Read

There were some minor typos and confusing sentences but they did little to detract from the content. I found this to be an enjoyable, easy read with an intriguing storyline developing. I'm looking forward to some fireworks and spanking punishments and slaps to Darius's face.

Ditto on the first comment, don't leave us hanging!

HelleonHelleonover 4 years agoAuthor
More

Thank you so much for the comments they mean the world to me.

The next chapter should be up tomorrow (29th) and give you some further insight into what motivates our little heroine.

I am not a very fast writer and an even slower editor so the following chapters may not be as frequent but they will come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So intriguing

I'm really looking forward to this story and all the possible avenues it eludes to. My only wish is that it doesn't veer directly out of the Non-con genre too soon that gives it that sense of angst. Although, even as I say that, I'm hoping that she sees this opportunity provides more support and security than she's ever known before. At least on it's face valie. Hopefully there will be some spicing twists and turns I look forward to in Non-con. Regardless you're off to a great start.

teehaateehaaabout 4 years ago
I don't know how I missed the story...

As a foreigner I won't comment on style or spelling because I'm not quallified to do so.

First I'm a sucker of the double story. Most of my own stories have a double narrative.

I like the 'double cinderella' story. Darius' and Sophie's.

I don't even mind that there is no sex. I'm just intrigued about the Alliance. It all remands me a bit about the 12 tables form Ellie... you know... the cinderella storie, the powerfull shadow organisation,...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I’m mostly on board...

But it’s very clear you don’t know anything about sex workers. Even a brief few moments on sex work Twitter would give you a better sense of how Sophie would be responding and engaging. Hopefully future chapters get better, I’m optimistic!

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

The "benevolent" Pimp this is right out of the pimp playbook tell the girl that what you are doing is really for her benefit. A pimp by any other name is still a pimp. this story is a knock off of pretty woman movie guys get some imagination

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHelleon@Helleon
Hi All, I'm Australian so my English is an odd amalgamation of mainly British and some American grammar and spelling so I am never going to please Grammar nazi's in any camp. If you are a grammar nazi best to avoid me and my writing. Happy to talk to people feel free to contac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES