All Comments on '14 Months 06: January'

by Helleon

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keeps getting better and better

I’m really enjoying this story it’s an absolute gem, looking forward to finding out more about The Alliance too. Oh and the explosive sex is a bonus too.

Really appreciate the effort you’ve put into this.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Hello Helleon, and thanks for continuing to write enjoyable, mesmerizing chapters. I love all the twists and turns this story has taken, and am fascinated with each of the characters. And the heart stopping sex keeps my imagination in overdrive. As always, am looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for continuing to share your talent

Sunshine (USA)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
oy

This was a curve-ball for me, I am glad that Sophie put it in her crude terms in the end, because for most of the chapter it seemed like everyone's treating the impending trio as totally normal etc. This should be a big deal, and it is, and I am glad for Sophie to recognize that it is a bit much. I had started to think that maybe Darius will be in it for the long haul, but if he is willing to share her, I wash my hands of him, he does not deserve to stay with her for good if he can do a thing like that...

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 4 years ago
Menage

I want the ménage between the three of them. I want it to become permanent. Or for her to float with the three of them and include Asher. But in the end, she truly BELONGS to Darius. Love!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Z vs D

I Can say I was totally shocked by this latest twist, the more time I think about it the easier it is to digest. Another 5 stars for me. Helleon you are doing your job and bringing forth numerous emotions with each chapter. I hope Z's isn't bigger than D's. Keep it comin Bra! JW(Texas)

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinabout 4 years ago
Who are you Helleon? Ellienora35 help me...

Helleon, your writing is excellent and that goes without me needing to note it. I have loved every chapter of this story and look forward to each new addition. But it is your writing style, the flow of your story, the depth, the color, and the nature of your characters, the setting, the multiple story arcs woven into a seamless flow, the subtle hint of intrigue constantly hidden behind the core story of constant conflict and challenges (both fun and life threatening), honest personal growth, and deeply violent passions. The context of your work well it....

...reminds me so very much of another author who wrote stories of complex, strong, intelligent, fully independent, and yet submissive women who found themselves drawn into the tangled, mysterious, and intriguing Australian underground world of male dominated families (Tables as the case was for that author). In every story this author would always inseparably link one woman’s life, love, and fate with two somewhat diametrically different “brothers”. The net result of these amazing stories would often prove the tale that if one believes that when the two right people are brought together the whole of their relationship becomes far greater than the sum of their original parts, then three people doing it was 300% better than that.

If you are that author returned but under another name. I am so glad to know you are well and back with us.

If you are not, please ignore that last line and my embarrassment, and let me thank you for filling a gap she has left behind and that no one else has even come close to filling since.

HelleonHelleonabout 4 years agoAuthor
Lostnfoundbin

I'm flattered by the comparison I know the series you spoke of well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I'm right there with you LostnFoundBin

I also can't help making the same comparisons to The Tables series which I loved every bit as much. I have so thoroughly enjoyed becoming immersed in such well crafted characters and their world of intrigue. To say nothing about the smoking hot sex that is about to turn into an inferno. I disagree with some previous comments that Darius couldn't really care if he's willing to share with Zander. It's been thoroughly explained that it's not his choice and the only way to keep Sophie close and protected. I think it shows just how much he really does care by putting aside his possessive instincts and allowing someone he trusts to care for her also. Besides...some poly relationships just work so well, they are better than monogamy.The bond these men start with is what makes it so special.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This needs to be on amazon so you can make money. I absolutely love that it is a story not just a quick backstory before the raunchy. I am falling in love with the characters and still have plenty of juicy detail to really get the steam going. 100% need to make this into a book or a series of short stories that you sell so you can make money. I would pay for this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well written. It was becoming quite a love story, Pretty Woman meets Cinderella meets Beauty and the Beast. I found myself rooting for Sophie and Darius long term. Then we are reminded that she is just a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHelleon@Helleon
Hi All, I'm Australian so my English is an odd amalgamation of mainly British and some American grammar and spelling so I am never going to please Grammar nazi's in any camp. If you are a grammar nazi best to avoid me and my writing. Happy to talk to people feel free to contac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES