15 Steps to Seduce a Step Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Julia, what are you doing?" Fran asked, but she didn't step away, but allowed her daughter's pretty friend to peek under her dress.

"Oh my, Mrs. Jones! Did you dress all sexy for me today?" Julia asked, as she admired the sexy lingerie.

"No, of course not," Fran denied . "I often dress like this."

"Intriguing," Julia said, resisting the temptation just to dive in and attack that pussy immediately. Instead, she stood up and said, "You, if I may say so, are one hot Mommy!"

"Julia, what are your intentions here?" Fran asked archly, but even while she was asking the question she realized her question was the wrong one. Instead of stopping this obvious seduction in its tracks, she might have invited Julia to proceed.

Sensing this was far from this woman's first rodeo, although likely her first one recently, Julia decided just to follow her instincts. They'd never failed her before. "Fuck," she said bluntly. "I want to fuck you, Mrs. Jones."

"Julia!" Fran gasped at the teen's bluntness, especially since it did the trick, because suddenly her pussy was gushing!

"Don't pretend you don't want me," Julia pre-empted Julia's upcoming objection . "You've been drooling over me ever since the minute I walked in. Actually, ever since you met me a few weeks ago."

"Julia, you're acting most inappropriately," Fran accused, trying to remain 'the adult' here, even though the girl's words were spot on. She didn't deny the accusation, because she couldn't. It was true!

"Don't worry, this will be our little secret," Julia said. She sat on the edge of the bed and raised her own skirt and spread her legs to reveal that although she was wearing pantyhose, they were crotchless; and she too was wearing a pretty pair of panties... hers were black lace... outside of her pantyhose for quick and easy discarding. She added, pulling her panties aside to reveal her pretty pink pussy, "See, Mrs. Jones, isn't my pussy pretty and pink?"

"But you're my daughter's friend," Fran pointed out, but then she got distracted when she was suddenly staring at a very young... very available... and very ripe little pussy... reminding her of the dozen or so college-age pussies she'd dined on during that wonderful and never-to-be-forgotten bachelorette party.

"Your daughter is my best friend, and she's a cute girl," Julia said, spreading her legs more widely to give her a perfect visual of her perfect pussy, "and I too am a cute girl."

"Oh, God," Fran said, flustered and unable to stop herself from staring at the teen's orchid-like pussy.

"Is there a problem?" Julia asked as she began touching herself.

"Yes! This is my daughter's room," Fran pointed out, which somehow made this seduction even more inappropriate.

"Oh Mommy, just relax and let it happen," Julia suggested, now entering her full, irresistible, seductress mode.

"But Julia..." Fran said, unable to say anything further, not even knowing what else she could say.

"Do you like me calling you Mommy?" Julia asked in her best widdle girl voice, closing her legs and standing up to approach this dazed and entranced MILF.

"It's a bit inappropriate," Fran mentioned, oddly disappointed the pretty pink pussy was no longer visible, and trembling slightly at the teen's presence immediately in front of her again.

"Oh, we're about to get very inappropriate," Julia assured her, and taking full advantage of the MILF's paralyzed indecision, she began kissing her at length!

Fran returned the kissing immediately this time, and within seconds, their tongues were writhing together inside each other's mouths.

Step 5: Get her onto the bed

When Julia broke the kiss, she took hold of the dazed MILF's shoulders and pushed her gently, but with authority, onto the bed.

"You don't take no for an answer, do you?" Fran asked, looking up helplessly at the pretty teenager.

"First," Julia said as she joined her on the bed, "you've haven't said no. And second, you're correct; I don't ever accept a no when it's obvious you want this so, so, so badly."

"Julia, this is my daughter's bed," Fran pointed out as the teen came closer to her, making her shiver.

"Reese is your stepdaughter," Julia corrected her. Then as if that had settled the matter, she leaned down, kissed her again, and said, "You're so fucking hot!"

"Julia..." Fran moaned into her mouth, with Julia's knee resting between her legs and against her pussy.

"We're going to do so many naughty things together, Mommy," Julia said, loving to utilize the word 'Mommy'. It was just so sexy, kinky and taboo.

"Ooooh," Fran moaned involuntarily as the knee ever so subtlety rubbed against her pussy.

"I can feel your wetness on my knee, Mommy," Julia reported, kissing her cheek. "Has my teen body gotten your pussy wet, Mommy?"

"Yes, but it's so wrong," Fran protested weakly, although she did nothing to halt the progression of this teen's seduction. She was now kissing her ear, and gliding a hand over her breasts.

"Does it feel wrong?" Julia asked, nibbling on her earlobe.

"So wrong," Fran answered, but with a moan. A woman nibbling her ear always drove her wild.

Julia sat up.

Fran's eyes went wide, disappointed by her sudden loss of that warm breath on her ear and neck.

Step 6: Show her your tits!

Julia turned and asked, "Would you like to see my small, perky, teen tits?" Julia asked sweetly, cupping her breasts over her dress.

Fran definitely wanted to see them, but she didn't want to say so. While unbeknownst to her, her stepdaughter had arrived in the hallway and was now eavesdropping. She was only eavesdropping instead of watching for now... she didn't feel quite ready to take the chance of her stepmother catching sight of her.

"Say yes, Mommy; tell me you want to see my teen titties," Julia ordered, now with authority.

"Yes, yes, I do, I do," Fran blurted out, shame and lust coursing through her like a battle of good fairy versus bad fairy.

"Good answer, Mommy," Julia said softly. She ever so slowly pulled her cheerleading outfit over her head to reveal her cute red lace bra, matching thong, and her garter-belt and stockings.

"Oh my," Fran sighed, admiring the teen's amazing tight body and sexy undergarments.

Out in the hall, Reese sighed soundlessly as well. Knowing her stepmother as well as she did, she'd had serious doubts about even Julia being able to pull this off, but it sounded like she was doing very well so far.

"Do you like my tight, young body, Mrs. Jones?" Julia asked, placing her hands on her hips to pose and showcase her curves.

"Very nice," Fran said.

"Nice?" Julia asked, mortified. "You think I have a nice body?"

Fran knew immediately Julia hadn't liked the word nice'. Fair enough, Fran never liked it either. So she hurried to say, "I'm sorry Julia, I misspoke. You have an amazing body, and I mean that sincerely."

"Thank you," Julia smiled as she reached behind her back to unclasp her bra. "And would you like to see my bare tits, Fran?"

"Yes I would," Fran admitted, this time without hesitation. She just had to see those youthful, perky tits. A small part of her had noticed Julia had called her by her given name for the first time, but it hardly mattered. If matters proceeded in the direction they seemed to be going... and it didn't look like she'd be growing a backbone anytime soon to fend her off... soon this girl would likely be calling her far worse names than Fran!

"Do you really want to see these perky teen tits?" Julia asked again, now squeezing her small tits together the best she could... loving the lust she saw in the MILF's eyes.

"Yes, yes, I really do want to see your perky teen tits," Mrs. Jones responded eagerly, staring lustfully at the teen's partially covered body.

"You're such an insatiable Mommy slut," Julia purred, as she tossed the bra to Fran.

Fran caught it distractedly while she stared at the small but perkily firm tits and their hard nipples.

"And next you want these teen titties in your mouth, don't you Mommy?" Julia asked.

"Oh, Julia," Fran said, not knowing what else to say.

Out in the hall, Reese was grateful Julia had left the bedroom door wide open... she must have been the one who did it... and she was now recording this wicked seduction, occasionally with video whenever she dared peeking into the room, but mostly not.

"Just suck my hard little nipples into your mouth," Julia instructed softly. "I'm sure you've done it before."

"Perhaps, but I shouldn't suck yours," Fran said, although she dropped the bra onto the bed and came nearer to the teen's hard nipples.

Out in the hall, Reese emitted another silent gasp. Her stepmom had just all but admitted to having one or more sexual encounters!

"Yes, you really should, Mommy," Julia encouraged her. "You want to suck on these nipples so badly, don't you?"

"Yes," Fran agreed mindlessly, by now her mouth only an inch or so away from those nipples... and those tits.

"Suck them into your mouth, Mommy," Julia ordered. "Suck on your baby girl's tits."

"Oh God," Fran responded, still feeling she shouldn't be doing this, but unable to resist.

"Now, Mommy, suck on my tits now," Julia ordered.

"Yes, Julia," Fran agreed, and she obeyed, by leaning forward and cupping the left breast being proffered, while she sucked the right nipple into her mouth.

"Good Mommy," Julia moaned, loving the feel of warm, feminine, moist lips on her nipples.

Fran sucked, cupped, and nibbled.

"Now suck on the other one," Julia ordered as she looked up and caught Reese watching. She smiled and gave her a wink while the mother obeyed, going to the neglected nipple and replicating her worshipping.

"Oh, yes! Soon you'll be fucking your baby girl, Mommy," Julia promised in a sexy voice. "Isn't that exciting?"

Fran didn't know why the term 'Mommy' and Julia's constant use of it, plus the girl being barely of age, was turning her on so much, but it was. She agreed, "Yes, it really is!" as she continued lavishly licking and sucking on this tempting teen's nipples and tits.

"Do you want to fuck your baby teenager and her tight young body?" Julia asked. She'd noticed Reese filming them, so she particularly wanted to get Fran to say the words, so her stepdaughter could record them, too.

"Oh, God," Fran groaned, Julia's nasty talk making her pussy burn.

"I know you love the idea of fucking a blonde teenager," Julia said. She pushed, and the MILF fell onto the bed on her back. "Yes, you love the idea of being a slut for a petite teen like me." She meant not only herself, since Reese was another blonde teenager. In fact physically, they were very much alike. They were both on the small side, very fit and trim, lovely even, the only major difference being her small B cup breasts and Reese's more voluptuous D cups.

Fran shook her head, trying to deny this observation, even though she still couldn't help staring at this tight and almost naked teen body.

Step 7: Edge the prey and entice her with the scent of forbidden fruit

"I just love the idea of using you, Mrs. Jones. I love the idea of fucking my best friend's Mom; it's so delightfully wrong," Julia said, as she lowered hers face to kiss the MILF again... who by now was reliably kissing her back.

As Julia brought her hand to Fran's pussy... her very wet pussy... she asked rhetorically, "It feels so good to be a cute little blonde's pet, doesn't it? You can't even help yourself, can you?"

Fran didn't speak... just allowed herself to be molested.

"Can you honestly tell me you can't be my pet, Mrs. Jones?" Julia asked, "that you don't want to be?" slowly rubbing her pussy.

"I shouldn't," Fran moaned, sidestepping the question. "This just isn't right!"

"It isn't?" Julia asked, sliding two fingers inside the MILF. "Then why are you so fucking wet? It's obviously because you want to worship my young, ripe body."

"Ohhhhh," Fran moaned loudly, now feeling herself getting fingered... her first orgasm of the day rising rapidly. Her 'first,' because it was obvious this bossy young beauty planned on giving her several today!

Julia, having developed great skill in teasing and increasing her prey's pleasure almost to the point of exploding, only to leave her hanging, pulled out a few seconds later, backed away, and slowly pulled her own panties down and off... knowing they'd already been wet and soiled when she'd arrived... Reese having rubbed her to an orgasm a couple hours ago. The helplessly dazed MILF could only lie on her back, while Julia stuck her panties under her nose and said, "Smell me, Mrs. Jones. Smell my teen pussy. My wet teen pussy!"

"Ohhhhh," Fran said, the scent enveloping her face, invading her nostrils, and making her melt.

"Don't you love the scent of my pussy, my sexy Mommy slut?" Julia asked.

Fran didn't answer... in part because she was so intoxicated by the sweet erotic scent, but mostly because she didn't want to admit how completely she was captivated by Julia... by her attitude... her aggressiveness... her body... and now even her smell!

"Say it Fran, tell me what you think of my pussy's aroma," Julia demanded, still holding her almost nonexistent but pungent garment directly beneath her nose.

"I love it," Fran admitted, taking a big whiff.

"What do you love?" Julia asked. "Tell me."

"I love the scent of your pussy," Fran answered. "Your panties smell amazing!"

"And how do I taste?" Julia asked, inserting the wet panties into Fran's mouth.

Fran's eyes went wide, suddenly finding this soiled pair of teen panties in her mouth.

"Don't they taste good?"

Fran sucked on the panties... loving the taste of the teen's pussy on the fabric... matching the scent with the taste.

"Oh, I can see that you're hungry, Mommy," Julia purred. "Don't worry, I'm not chintzy about allowing nasty sluts to eat my pussy, but you will have to earn it."

Step 8: Add some anal temptation

"Keep that delicacy in your mouth and suck out as much of my wetness as you can," Julia said before turning around, spreading her ass cheeks and posing her little rosebud for Fran's admiration. (Well okay, there isn't much that an asshole can do in the way of posing, but she did display it, and Fran was undeniably admiring it.)

Fran sucked on the panties, but she could only acquire a subtle taste... not the full-blown taste of nectar she knew she'd enjoy directly from the source.

Julia looked back to the MILF with her panties in her mouth. She did seem to be sucking on them, and she asked, "Do you see my tiny butthole looking at you?"

Fran's eyes went wide as she leaned up on her elbows, and indeed there was a perfectly puckered hole... which she'd never considered a sensual body part. But now...

"Go ahead Mommy, give it a kiss," Julia said, holding her ass cheeks apart and wiggling.

"Julia..." Fran started, but then had no idea how to continue, especially with these panties in her mouth. She knew all of this was wrong. She should stop this travesty from continuing... in fact she should have stopped it a long time ago! But by now she'd been completely drawn into this seduction. She couldn't even stop staring at this tempting little rosebud!

"Crawl over here and smell my tight asshole, just like a literal bitch would do," Julia ordered.

"I don't know," Fran prevaricated, but her body was betraying her, since she was already getting down to all fours and crawling, and soon she was only a couple of inches away from the teen's beckoning asshole (not literally beckoning).

"Sniff it," Julia ordered, reaching both hands behind herself and pulling the MILF's face between her ass cheeks... even while her panties remained in her mouth.

Fran allowed herself to be drawn in, and indeed she could smell the wicked, sensual scent of an asshole... different from the panties she'd just enjoyed, yet equally erotic.

"That's it Mommy, take a good whiff," Julia said, looking back to the doorway and giving Reese another wink.

Reese was in awe of what she was watching and filming. Her pretty stepmom had never given her the slightest inkling she might be up for anything like this!

"Show my sweet asshole how much you're in love with it," Julia ordered. "Lick it. Eat it. Stick your tongue in it."

Fran had never eaten an asshole, had never even considered doing anything so filthy, but she was so intoxicated by this teen that she mindlessly obeyed. She dropped the panties she'd been sucking on to the floor, extended her tongue, and started licking the tiny hole.

"Oh, yes Mommy! That feels so fucking good," Julia moaned. "Only a real Mommy slut would eat a girl's tight little asshole!"

Fran felt her cheeks burning with shame, since Julia's words were undoubtedly true. Yet she couldn't make herself stop. That musky scent... that salty taste... she was captivated... addicted!

"Oh, yes Mommy, such a nasty asshole-eating slut you are," Julia moaned, thoroughly enjoying subjugating this MILF, and seeing how far she could push her.

A minute later, as the Mom was really licking hole, Julia flipped herself onto her back, spread her legs and ordered, "Watch me masturbate."

Step 9: Get her completely in lust with your teen body

Fran didn't speak, she just watched the teen as she slowly, enticingly, rubbed her pretty pink pussy while she stared into her eyes/.

"What am I doing?" Julia asked.

"You're rubbing your pussy," Fran answered, watching in complete captivity.

"My what?" Julia objected.

Fran looked confused.

"What am I rubbing? It starts with a 'T'," Julia hinted, as she moaned softly.

"Ummmm, your twat?" Fran guessed, transfixed on the pussy, and not feeling very intelligent right now.

"No, silly. I'm rubbing my teen pussy!," Julia crowed, as if she'd just gotten the right answer on a million-dollar game show.

"Oh."

"You love my teen pussy, don't you?" Julia asked, tubbing herself faster.

"Oh, God," Fran groaned, completely hypnotized by this teen's fingers, body and words.

"I know you think I'm a sexy blonde teen," Julia continued. "I knew it the first time I met you, and that within a few weeks I'd make you my Mommy slut."

"You did?" Fran asked, her sanity hanging on by a thread. She was barely following any of this one-sided conversation, as her attention was now riveted upon Julia's fingers parting her pretty pussy.

"Tell me how sexy you think I am ," Julia ordered. "Say the words, Mommy."

"You're a sexy... hot... blonde... teen... bombshell!" Fran blurted out, unable to control herself even a moment longer.

Step 10: Make her cum!

"Very good, Mommy," Julia congratulated her. She turned around, pushed Fran onto her back, spread her legs, and kissed her inner thigh. "What do you want me to do first, Mommy?"

"Ohhhh," Fran trembled, as the hot breath made her body shake and quake.

Julia kissed her way up to the wet pussy, kissed all around it, blew hot air directly onto the clit and said, "You have to say it, Fran. Just ask for whatever sex act you want, and I'll do it for you. All you have to do is tell me what it is."

Kisses. Teases. Hot breaths.

"Oh God, Julia, you're driving me crazy!" Fran moaned, needing to feel those lips and that tongue on her pussy.