15 Steps to Seduce a Step Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fran lay there in a daze watching the two blondes kissing, before Julia broke the kiss and said, "And please don't insult our intelligence by saying you didn't like it. You were about to come from your stepdaughter eating your asshole."

"But I thought she was you!" Fran protested.

"But you kept calling whomever it was Reese," Julia pointed out.

"Damn it, I did! I did, I really did do that," Fran admitted to herself, suffering from the bewildered states of denial and acceptance, both at once.

"And now we've got you exactly where we want you," Reese added.

"W-w-where exactly is that?" Fran asked, still stunned.

"You're Reese's Christmas present from me," Julia explained, leaning in and kissing Fran's neck.

"Even though you've already unwrapped my present," Reese joked.

"I'm a Christmas present?" Fran repeated mindlessly, the hot breath on her neck distracting her.

"Yes, I didn't know what I should get her for Christmas, until I thought of turning you into a Mommy pet. A new and sexier you seemed like the perfect gift," Julia explained.

"Gift," Fran repeated in a daze... her pussy still demanding someone's... anyone's attention... her sex organ didn't give a fig that one of the two willing girls present was her stepdaughter.

Step 14: Acceptance and a fun fucking threesome

"You're the perfect gift," Reese added as she leaned in and kissed her stepmother's lips... and after a brief resistance... Fran kissed her back.

Then Julia kissed Fran.

Then Julia and Reese kissed each other.

Then Reese kissed her stepmother again, while Julia said, "Now it's time for you to fuck your stepdaughter, just like you screamed out that you wanted to do. It's time for you to make everyone's fantasy, including yours, into a reality."

Reese broke the kiss and Julia pulled her dress over her head. "As you can see, Reese's juicy tits are a lot bigger than mine," Julia said.

"So big and lovely," Fran said, her brief resistance shattered with just a tender kiss... and now from this opportunity to suck on her stepdaughter's big rack. She pulled her bra down, and took her daughter's tits in her hands and mouth.

"So hot," Julia said, watching the stepmom eagerly sucking on her stepdaughter's nipples.

"Yeah! Suck on my tits, Mommy, Reese said, gazing down upon her pretty stepmother.

"Oh yeah, worship your daughter's titties," Julia encouraged her.

"So big and delicious," Fran amended her prior pronouncement, as she switched back and forth between the two hard nipples while cupping both tits.

"Oh, yes Mommy, you're going to be my good little lesbian from now on," Reese moaned, while Fran swirled her tongue around her nipples.

After a couple minutes, Julia interrupted the hot scene by gently pushing them apart and saying, "Now you need to watch us while I eat your stepdaughter's sweet pussy, just like I do for her every day."

"Every day?" Fran gasped.

"Yes, Julia is my cheerleader pet," Reese explained, as Julia crawled between her legs and began licking her very wet pussy.

"Julia is your pet?" Fran said, this being the opposite of what she would have assumed.

"Yes, but she's also my girlfriend, and we're both switches, so we blur the lines a lot," Reese revealed. "But she's basically my pet most of the time. And now you've become our pet, but you're mine most of the time. Is that as clear as mud? In any case, now we both want you to rub that wet pussy of yours, and to watch us while my pet eats my pussy."

"Okay, ummm... What's the protocol here? Should I call both of you my Mistresses?" Fran asked, still very confused.

"That would be simplest for now, yes," Reese agreed. "We can all discuss some nuances a bit later. So with that settled, are you ready to play with yourself while you watch us doing our thing?"

"Yes, Mistresses. I'm more than ready," Fran agreed, placing her hand on her pussy, which was still needy... never having reached that much-needed second orgasm that had been so imminent, before she'd discovered that her stepdaughter really was the girl eating her ass and finger banging her.

So with everything now settled for the time being, Reese sat on the bed, while Julia knelt on the floor and Fran seated herself in a chair, and Julia began licking her loving Mistress's pussy.

A short while later Reese reported, "Our Mommy obviously loves to watch you eating my pussy, Julia."

"Mmmmmm, I'm glad. I love nothing more than being your pet, baby," Julia purred.

"Is she eating you good, baby girl?" Fran asked a minute later, while she rubbed herself.

"Yes Mommy, she's eating me so good," Reese moaned. "She always eats me so good."

"So all those times when you told me you were upstairs studying?" Fran asked.

"We were usually fucking," Reese admitted, glad she could now be totally honest with her stepmom.

"Jesus!" Fran said. She's been totally hoodwinked.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck Julia, don't stop," Reese moaned, her orgasm already close... her pussy having been on fire throughout her entire voyeuristic viewing.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you, Reese," Julia said. "This time with our Mommy listening."

"Lick my cunt," Reese moaned. "And suck on my clit."

Julia obeyed.

"Yes, just like that," Reese moaned, her orgasm so fucking close. "Don't stop!"

Julia attacked the clit, knowing from experience when her Mistress was about to come.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm COMING!" Reese bellowed, as her legs stiffened, and her orgasm ripped through her.

"Eat her cum, Julia," Fran encouraged, wishing she could eat her daughter's pussy too.

Once the orgasm was done, Julia rolled over and ordered, "Come here and eat me, Mommy."

"Sure!" Fran said, hungry for more pussy. Fran crawled between her legs, and buried her face in her pussy.

"Oh yes, I knew you wanted this young, ripe pussy," Julia said, as Reese left the room... she knew where she was going, and why.

Fran lapped hungrily, while Julia tantalized her, saying things like, "That's good, really good!" and, "Yes, use your tongue, just like that," and, "Don't stop, you nasty slut."

Reese returned with a strap-on harness around her waist and eight inches of stiff cock leading the way. She announced, "Now it's time for me to fuck my Mommy!"

"Just fuck her, while she keeps eating me," Julia requested. "She's doing a dynamite job," she added, as she grabbed Fran's head and held it deep in her pussy to keep Fran from looking up.

"That's the plan," Reese agreed, getting onto the bed and behind her stepmother. She quickly slid inside her wet pussy and said, "Stepmama, it's time to finish giving you that orgasm I attempted to give you earlier."

"Oh, fuck!" Fran moaned loudly, although her exclamation was muffled by her face plastered against Julia's pussy.

"Yeah, fuck our slut," Julia encouraged her.

"Oh yeah! Thanks to you, my Stepmama is now our Mommy fuck toy. Merry Christmas!" Reese chortled while she pumped her dick in and out of her Mommy.

"Ooooooh," Fran moaned, as pleasure quickly rose inside her.

"Yeah! Pound her pussy, baby," Julia urged, loving the sight of her girlfriend fucking her stepmom.

"Yeah, I really love my Christmas present," Reese said, her hands grabbing her stepmom's hips while she really slammed into her.

Julia released Fran's head, allowing her to speak. "Tell our Mistress Reese what you want, slut."

"Oh, fuck Reese! Please fuck Mommy! Pound my slutty hole, and make me your submissive sex slave forever," Fran cried out. Now she was only haphazardly licking Julia's pussy, while the pleasure in her pussy consumed her.

Julia understood why her cunning linguist was falling apart, so she didn't mind a bit. This new bond that Reese was forging with her stepmother was important to them both, so it was important to her as well.

"Who owns your cunt?" Reese asked, pounding her hard.

"You do, honey," Fran said. "You own your Mommy!"

"Yes I do," Reese agreed, as she really gave it to her.

"Fuck her baby, fuck her good, "Julia encouraged, loving the sight of her nerdy girlfriend being so dominant with her stepmom.

"Yes, fuck me good, Babydoll," Fran agreed, her orgasm imminent.

"Come, Mommy, come for your Mistress," Reese ordered, utilizing the only word that could properly define this new hierarchy between them.

"Oh yes, you are my Mistress now, and I'm so close!" the mother moaned, giving up on what had become her sorry excuse for pussy licking, and resting the side of her head against Julia's pussy. She'd make it up to her later, but right now, she was toast.

Julia understood why, and again, she didn't mind the temporary loss of service the least little bit. "Come, slut," she demanded.

"Now, Mommy," Reese added, as she really drilled her.

"Yes, baby! Oh yes, fuck, fuck yes, you MOTHER FUCKER!" Fran screamed when her orgasm struck.

Reese continued pumping her cock into her mother throughout her orgasm, and then she pulled out, flipped her Mom onto her back, and dove into her flooded pussy.

"Oh my God!" Fran screamed, the sudden tongue on her spasming pussy driving her wild!

"How is Reese doing?" Julia asked, "Doing an adequate job is she?" teasingly downplaying their Mistress's obviously superb efforts, while Fran's temple rested directly against her pussy... thus unintentionally stimulating it.

"She is doing sooooo good," Fran moaned, another orgasm on the rise, even while the prior one still had its hold on her.

"You've got such a tasty twat, Mommy," Reese complimented, lapping up her cum, and thus giving her even more pleasure.

"Oh, yes. More baby, more!" Fran moaned.

"Your daughter really knows how to eat a pussy," Julia said.

"You both do," Fran agreed, her body on fire.

"I'm going to make you come again, Mommy," Reese promised, as she worked her pussy over.

"Another one? Okay, go for it, sweetheart!" Fran moaned, closing her eyes and only focussing on enjoying the pleasurable sensations her stepdaughter was bestowing upon her.

A few minutes later, while another orgasm was rising, Fran started babbling again, "Oh yes, suck on my clit, baby," and, "Right there! Right fucking there!" And, "Please don't stop!"

Julia chimed in with, "Fuck it while you suck it! Bump it with a trumpet!"

Reese slid two fingers into her stepmom's pussy, as she worked over her clit.

"Oh, fuck! Finger fuck me, fuck your Mommy, fuck her slutty box!" Fran moaned wildly.

"Come on my face, Mommy! I want your cum so bad!" Reese encouraged her sexily.

"Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, DON'T STOP!" Fran babbled over and over.

"Isn't she good?" Julia asked.

"She's so fucking good!" Fran agreed enthusiastically.

Reese going for the orgasmic kill, she found her mom's g-spot, tapped on it, and her Mom screamed as her orgasm blew her apart. "Fuuuuuuuuuck!"

"G-spot?" Julia asked placidly. "Found it, right?"

"Yeeeeeeeeeees!" Fran bellowed contrastingly, while her body quaked so hard it tremored the bed.

Reese lapped up her Mom's cum for a couple minutes, before she removed her strap-on, laid on her back and ordered, "Come here and eat my sweet pie, Mommy."

"Yes Mistress," Fran said gamely, and she weakly, still coming, struggled to crawl over to her daughter... and made it!

Fran licked her daughter, while Julia took her turn to don the strap-on dick.

"How does your daughter taste?" Julia asked.

"So fucking good!" Fran reported, already lost in yet another lustful pussy daze.

"I know. I can't ever get enough of it either," Julia agreed, going behind her.

"Me neither," Fran said, while she licked her stepdaughter.

Julia pulled Fran's ass cheeks apart, and started licking the puckered hole.

"Oh yes," Fran moaned.

"Such a tasty ass!" Julia said.

"Finger her ass, baby," Reese instructed her sometimes pet. ('Sometimes', because as has been mentioned, they occasionally swapped roles for a while.)

"Yes, baby," Julia obeyed, slowly sliding an index finger into their MILF's ass.

"Ooooh my!" Fran groaned, this next overture feeling so weird... a good weird... but still weird.

"Yes, gape that asshole," Reese urged, as she placed her hand on the back of her Mom's head and gently held it in place.

"Yeah, this asshole was just made for fucking," Julia said, as she wiggled her finger inside the tight asshole.

"Oh God," Fran moaned, as she kept licking.

Then for a couple minutes... Fran ate her stepdaughter... and Julia gaped Fran's asshole, even inserting a second finger.

"Ready for your final surprise of Christmas Eve, Mommy?" Reese asked, bringing her hand to her Mom's chin, and pulling it up a bit to look into her eyes.

"Now that my two Mistresses have blown my mind so completely today, I'm ready for anything, baby," Fran said. "Bring it on!" sensing she was about to get ass fucked for the first time. A few men had wanted to do that in the past, but she'd always hated that idea. Until now.

Julia placed her cock against the gaped hole she'd just prepared, and Reese instructed, "Fuck our Mommy's asshole."

"Yes please, fuck my asshole," Fran agreed.

"Then I guess I'd better fuck your asshole!" Julia laughed, just before she slid her dick into the gaped orifice.

"Oh my fucking God," Fran moaned, running out of steam by now, but still game, as her asshole was slowly filled. Sure she felt a bit of pain, but mostly she felt certain surreal sensations for the first time.

"You need to multi-task, Mommy. Get back to eating me while you're getting cornholed," Reese ordered.

"Yes Mistress," Fran moaned, and she resumed eating her daughter, while she got her virgin ass fucked.

For the next few minutes, that's what happened. While her... her... she'd lost count, so while her next orgasm rose inside her, Fran started talking nasty... again... while pleasure consumed her... again. She could really get used to this! "Yes, fuck my ass!" And, "Shit yes, ream my asshole!" And, "Fuck, do I love your cock in my ass!"

Fran sensed when her daughter was getting close, and when it was imminent, she begged, "Come for Mommy baby, come all over your Mommy's face!"

"Yeah? Do you want your daughter's cum gushing all over your face, you wonderful slut?" Reese asked.

"Yes, yes, come all over my face!" Fran begged, dying to taste her daughter's full flood of aromatic nectar.

"You come for me too, my ass slut," Julia ordered, while she really reamed her asshole.

"Come, Mommy! And I'll come with you!" Reese promised.

"Oh, fuck yes, harder, harder," Fran moaned wildly, while she licked aggressively.

"Oh, Mommy! I'm almost home!" Reese moaned, her orgasm imminent.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Fran babbled. "Fuuuuck!"

As her orgasm burst, Reese's immediately followed. "I'm coming on my Mommy's face!"

"Yes, you are," Fran moaned, as she face planted on her daughter's cunt and a geyser of cum splattered her face.

Step 15: A Merry Christmas and a promise of an amazing New Year

Julia pulled out, climbed out of her strap-on, rolled the apparently boneless Fran onto her back, sat on her face, pulled Reese close to her boobs to boobs, and said as she kissed her, "Merry Christmas, baby."

"Merry Christmas, baby," Reese echoed as they kissed.

"God, did I ever get fucked today by you two wonderful Mistresses, every one!" sang out Tiny Fran.

"Oh and you wait to see what we have in store fro you for New Year's Eve," Julia smiled.

"Oh, God!" the mother said.

"Oh you'll be screaming that a lot," Reese assured, unsure of Julia's plan but knowing they were going to a sorority house known for wild lesbian orgies... one Julie had already promised her.

"Well, your dad is going to be out of town for New Years," Fran said, looking at the two young, beautiful, teens.

Well, then Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year indeed," Julia smiled.

THE END