15 Steps to Seduce a Step Mommy

Story Info
18-year-old cheerleader seduces girlfriend’s stepmom @ Xmas.
12.5k words
4.79
108.4k
187
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: 18-year-old blonde cheerleader seduces girlfriend's stepmom for Christmas.

Note: This is a Winter Holidays Story Contest 2022 Story so please vote.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing this story.

Note 3: This story idea came vaguely from a hot lesbian video scene called The Mommy Trap and is a attempt t write a raw, sexy, but overall sweet seduction story... hopefully I achieved that.

15 Steps to Seduce a Step Mommy

"I'm gonna give you the perfect Christmas present!" Julia exclaimed while she was licking her secret girlfriend's pussy behind the locked door to the cheerleaders' locker room.

"Really? What is it?" Reese asked, gazing down at the small but popular cheerleader. (She wasn't small compared to Reese, who was also on the small side, but they were both shorter and prettier than most girls their age.) A few minutes ago Julia had temporarily and obediently deserted the basketball game currently underway in the gym that evening so she could sneak in here to service her Mistress.

"What it is, is only the best present ever," Julia purred. Very few people knew Julia was a lesbian, especially since she was openly dating the popular football and basketball star of their school, Craig Hammersmith... so no one would believe she'd be licking the school nerd's pussy so eagerly, or that she did it every day... often multiple times.

"More cheerleader pets for me to use?" Reese asked, her confidence brimming over ever since she'd turned her popular and gregarious science lab partner into her pussy pet, and her secret girlfriend.

"I'm not enough for you?" Julia pouted. Truth be told, being in a relationship with Reese, she understood her own need to be submissive, but in a safe environment... although summoning her here during the third quarter of a basketball game did question that safety thing a tad. But nevertheless, while most people saw Julia as a free spirit, which she was, only the ace student Reese seemed to understand her other side... the one Julia felt was her real side... her need to please others... to serve... and to obey.

"No, you're more than enough for me, my pet," Reese reassured her, as she pulled her deeper into her wetness and enjoyed Julia giving her a much-needed orgasm.

"I can't ever get enough of this pussy!" Julia said wholeheartedly, sensing Reese's silent instruction to attack her pussy more aggressively at this point and to get her off.

Once she'd finished groaning and writhing through her orgasm, Reese pulled Julia to her feet and kissed her... tasting her own wetness on her lips. She then brought her hand to the cheerleader's pantyhose-clad crotch and rubbed her vigorously... leading to her pet's orgasm in just a couple of minutes. Julia invariably got very horny whenever she serviced her, and Reese wasn't an ungrateful Mistress. Far from it. Occasionally she even allowed Julia to roleplay being the Mistress for a while, and Reese would do whatever her pet told her to do until the game was over! How many Mistresses do you know who'll go that extra mile to keep a pet happy? And since they were also girlfriends, they also sometimes... often at Julia's request, but not always... would set aside their hierarchy and just make love, or chat, or discuss politics, or whatever. Plus, whenever one of them was acting as the Mistress the other one would do whatever she was told and get called dirty names, but that was only to spice things up. As the dominant they would never humiliate the submissive one intentionally, and as the submissive they would never grovel. At all times theirs was a loving relationship.

"Jesus, Mistress!" Julia gasped as she felt her wetness leak into her panties and pantyhose. "You really know how to get me off!"

"As do you," the nerd smiled.

"Well, I need to get back to the game," Julia said. "But just throwing it out there, I want to give you your own live-in pet, for whenever I'm not around. Or so you'll always have a bedtime snack handy... or of course so you can use her however and whenever you like."

"Wow! Who is she?" Reese asked in astonishment.

"Your very own stepmom," Julia said. "You know how I can turn any MILF at all into an eager pussy-licking pet. Therefore..." she trailed off meaningfully.

"I do know," Reese said. Although Julia was mostly submissive to her, which still didn't know how she'd managed to pull that off, she was also a switch... and a highly skilled seductress of older women. Since they'd begun secretly dating, she'd watched her pet seduce a woman at a Victoria Secret, where the MILF had gone down on this girl she'd never met before in a change room. Reese had taken part in her first threesome, when Julia had seduced a woman while they were going door to door together soliciting canned goods for a food drive. And only a few days ago, she'd had her second threesome... and it was with Mrs. Walker, their strict but well-liked English teacher, which was the ultimate shock! Julia was a miracle worker... for a broad-minded definition of the term miracle. To their minds, miracles didn't need to be sanctimonious and holy, they could also be down and dirty.

"Trust me. When the time comes, she'll either be between my legs or eating my asshole, likely both, within twenty minutes," Julia said confidently. Julia loved to get her asshole eaten, but she loved eating assholes herself. It was such a nasty act, that it always turned her on. Fucking an asshole or getting her own tight rosebud drilled was another major turn-on... which her Mistress Reese had recently added to their many sexual rendezvous.

"That I would love to see," Reese said. Unlike in the movies, where people always hated their stepmoms, she really liked hers... in truth, she liked her more than her real mother, who'd abandoned her and her Dad when she was twelve. Her stepmom was also really hot, and she'd be lying if she denied enjoying quite a few finger banging fantasies about her.

"Then it's a plan," Julia said, kissing her secret girlfriend and heading out to cheer for her school, and for her not-really boyfriend. She'd never even sucked his cock... although she had given him a couple of hand jobs. Which she guessed placed her in the category of 'total lesbians who give hand jobs'... except she hadn't really gotten into them... had just gone through the motions without feeling much of anything... so hopefully they didn't count.

"I can't wait!" Reese said.

.....

hree days later on Christmas eve, which conveniently was on a Saturday this year, Julia began enacting her planned seduction. She'd even written it down somewhere and showed it to Reese. And today she would follow it to the letter.

.....

Step 1: Show up out of the blue

"She'll be home for the entire afternoon after lunchtime, since she has a PTA meeting just before then," Reese explained, following a quickie threesome in Mrs. Walker's classroom. (The teacher met them there... with sleighbells on, as they say.)

"You're sure you don't mind my doing this to your stepmom?" Julia checked... excited about this seduction.

"Not in the least. In fact I'm thrilled!" Reese said, eager to see whether her pet could really turn her stepmom.

"Okay," Julia said, wearing her cheerleading outfit... an outfit that almost all by itself made every man she encountered, and even some women want her... the effect enhanced by her shiny, silky pantyhose, that really showcased her tight body and firm legs.

"I'll sneak in the back door and I'll eavesdrop if you succeed in getting her into my bedroom to work your magic," Reese said, the idea being for Julia to get her into the bedroom on some innocent-sounding pretext.

"And be ready," Julia cautioned her Mistress. "When the time comes, you'll need to sneak in and join in on the fun. So watch for my signal"

"I still don't know about that part," Reese said doubtfully, this adventure turning her on, yet she wasn't sure she could actually take part in it... this would change everything about her relationship with her stepmom... which was very strong. She loved her stepmom. She could always confide in her. Except that she hadn't yet come out of the closet, not even to her. Which if everything went according to plan, today she'd be doing dramatically!

"But I do, and maybe I know you better than you do! Trust me, you'll be up for this," Julia reassured her, loving this particular reversal where her Mistress would be following her lead for an extended period. She was looking forward to instigating a kinky family lesbian tryst... perhaps not real incest or anything unless it went really well, but it should still be pretty fucking hot!

Julia kissed Reese, and they each went their separate ways for a while. Julia drove to Reese's neighborhood and parked across the street near Reese's house, while Reese waited in a nearby coffee shop.

Julia texted Reese half an hour later: She just pulled into the driveway.

Reese: Good luck.

Julia: I won't need any luck. Just get your sexy ass over here.

Reese: I'm on my way!

Julia waited a few minutes after her MILF prey had entered her home before she moved her car to park in front of the house, went to the front door, and rang the doorbell.

A minute later Reese's mother Fran opened the door and greeted warmly, "Julia! What a pleasant surprise."

"Hi, Mrs. Jones," Julia greeted, also warmly. In spite of her sexy intentions for today she really liked this woman, wouldn't ever harm her, and she was certain she'd be much happier once she began screwing her stepdaughter.

"Reese isn't here right now," Fran said, assuming that's why Julia was there.

"I know," Julia nodded. "But I accidently left my purse here last night." Which she'd actually done, it just wasn't by accident.

"Okay," Fran said. "Come on in, I guess we'd better find it."

Julia went in and Fran closed the door.

Julia said as she removed her shoes, "You look particularly pretty today, Mrs. Jones." She knew the power of compliments, and she'd been planting seeds ever since the first day she'd met the stepmother... always making a point of offering her a few simple, flattering compliments.

"Thanks, Julia," Fran said. She always liked hearing the compliments the pretty cheerleader often gave her. At first she'd been worried Julia might be using her stepdaughter to do her homework or something, but they genuinely seemed to like each other. They'd been hanging out with each other constantly for the past few weeks.

"I mean sexy, even," Julia added, her tone shifting as she sidled a little closer to her prey.

"Um, thanks," Fran said, feeling a little chill in her spine from the teen's less than innocent tone.

"How about turnabout? Do you think I look sexy too?" Julia asked, posing playfully and provocatively.

"Actually, you do," Fran admitted, beginning to feel a premonition. Was this girl coming on to her? If so, she wasn't certain whether she minded or not. At heart she'd always been bisexual, and during college and for a while afterwards, she'd been an active one. In fact, she'd been dating a woman back when she'd met Reese's father. But love conquers all, and she hadn't been with a woman since she'd walked down the aisle... although some of her girlfriends had thrown her a wild pussy-filled bachelorette party in a lesbian nightclub, and to this day, she craved pussy sometimes. Quitting cold turkey had been hard, but she'd done it... if you didn't count masturbating, or fucking herself with one of her toys while she watched lesbian porn. She secretly had subscriptions to a couple of lesbian sites... Girlsway and Sheseducedme... which she often watched... since she didn't have a job, and thus had a lot of free time. Her husband was often out of town for days at a time on business trips, which gave her even more time to indulge her preoccupation with lesbian porn.

But this Julia now... she was tempting... very, very tempting!

Julia knew she already had her hooked, but she wanted to really draw her in, so she breezed past her into the living room.

Fran shook her head at her inappropriate thoughts while she followed the teen, getting a great look at her legs from behind her. Fran had always been a nylon girl, since as a recognized beauty from a young age, she'd taken part in a plethora of pageants as a kid, and she knew the power nylon stockings had to seduce people's attention... and she'd actually used them for literally seducing a few men and women in the past... and now her daughter's friend seemed to be directing that same power right back at her. She told herself she needed to remain calm. Just to help let Julia find her purse and go away, leaving her free to watch some lesbian scenes about younger girls older women. Women around her own age, which was upper thirties.

Step 2: Kiss her under the mistletoe

Julia, having hung some mistletoe from the ceiling near the tree yesterday before she'd gone upstairs for a so-called study session with Reese about science, was now standing directly beneath it. The only science they'd studied had been biology, or perhaps anatomy, since a few moments after the bedroom door was closed, she and Reese had stripped, and were sharing a version of a 69 where they ate each other's assholes, and eventually fingered each other to orgasms.

Fran didn't see it up there at first, nor had she noticed it at all until Julia mentioned, "It's bad luck not to get kissed when one is standing beneath the mistletoe."

"How on earth did that get up there?" Fran asked wonderingly, standing only a few feet away from the tempting teen, and staring up at the mistletoe she knew she hadn't hung up there.

"Magic," Julia shrugged playfully, in a way that made it pretty obvious that she'd hung it there. But when had she had the chance? Certainly not just now!

"You?" Fran asked.

"Maybe," she replied coyly. And then she ordered, her tone a bit firm, "Now come here."

"I shouldn't," Fran demurred, even though she wanted to. God, how she wanted this blonde teen! But she really shouldn't do anything about it!

"You should, and you will," Julia stated. "It's only a simple kiss, meaning nothing."

"I don't know whether I should," Fran said, holding her ground without approaching.

"Just a peck, that's all we need," Julia assured her. "Seriously, it is bad luck not to get kissed under the mistletoe, and I don't know about you, but I can't afford to have any bad luck during the Christmas season."

"Okay, fine," the MILF said, and pretending she didn't want to do this at all, she was only doing Julia a favour, she went over to the teen, feeling a puzzling rush of adrenaline. Reaching her, Julia pulled her in and kissed her... and it wasn't 'just a peck', it was a full mouth-on-mouth kiss... the teen's arms wrapped around her... their breasts pressed sexily against each other.

Fran didn't return the kiss at first, but then she did... getting swept into the intensity of the moment... the tenderness and passion of a kiss... having almost forgotten how sensual and intimate a kiss between two women could be.

Fran pushed herself away after about fifteen seconds, thinking that was the longest 'peck' in history, and she asked, suddenly worried not only that this was her daughter's friend, but maybe she was illegal, although there wasn't a legal age of consent just for kissing!" H-h-how old are you, Julia?"

Julia smiled upon hearing that particular concern. "Don't worry Mrs. Jones, I'm eighteen, so I'm legal." She kissed her again, before adding one more wicked word, "barely."

"Legal for what?" Fran asked, in a bit of a daze.

"Ohhh," Julia drawled seductively as she went to the tree and extracted a candy cane. "Since you're the one who brought it up, I think you know for what."

Step 3: Next... tease her!

Julia unwrapped the candy cane from its plastic and stuck it in her mouth, sucking the end sensually, as if it were... need I finish that thought? "You know, there's just something about Christmas and candy canes."

"Oh?" Fran asked.

"Yeah. I love just to give and give once I catch the holiday spirit," Julia foreshadowed, as she swirled her tongue around the candy cane... in a fashion that would've gotten any man rock hard.

"That's a great attitude," Fran approved, although she sensed the teen was implying something more, she just couldn't put her finger on it.

"I thought you would especially appreciate it," Julia said, "being the generous lady you are," complimenting the MILF.

"Yes I do, actually," Fran agreed, trembling slightly. This teen obviously had some inappropriate intentions. She didn't share those intentions, but she shared her inclinations.

"Is there anything I can give you for Christmas, Mrs. Jones?" Julia asked, removing the candy cane from between her lips and sticking it between Fran's.

"I can't think of anything," Fran said. She removed the sweet for a moment, but then put it back and began sucking on it.

"Then just keep thinking," Julia smiled. "I can think of a few things you'd really enjoy getting."

Step 4: Having turned on your charm, utilize an innocent-sounding ploy to get her into Reese's bedroom.

Again leaving her prey behind, who by now was feeling a bit horny, her eyes saying it all, Julia said, after extracting the candy cane and replacing it in her own mouth, "I need to go find my purse." She then went upstairs to Reese's bedroom.

Fran stood there, feeling flustered. What had just happened? Had Julia inferred what she thought she'd inferred? And what the heck was that candy cane performance about? She needed Julia to hurry up about getting her darn purse and go back home or wherever, so she could watch some lezzie porn and rub one out... suddenly aware that her pussy was on fire. When had that process begun? Her pussy hadn't gotten this way all of a sudden!

Julia sat on Reese's bed for a minute, then she went and grabbed some pink lipstick from her girlfriend's dresser and called out, "Mrs. Jones, can you please come and help me with something in Reese's room?"

Fran heard the call for assistance, and although she might be simply requesting a little help, her instincts told her this was something else. Something sexy. So for her daughter's sake, she had to be strong, she had to be the adult. So she discarded the candy cane in a wastebasket and strode assertively upstairs to her daughter's room... with her telltale pussy leaking into her panties.

Julia was putting on the pink lipstick when Fran entered the room. The teen seductress turned and 'accidently' dropped the lipstick on the floor, and it cooperated perfectly by rolling directly towards her prey. Julia went over to the lipstick, lowered herself to her knees in front of the wide-eyed MILF, and said with wicked sweetness as she picked it up, "I love pink lipstick. It reminds me of my pretty pink pussy."

"Oh my," Fran said at the teen's directness; she was now kneeling before her as if... I'll let you finish this sentence too.

"Do you also have a pretty pink pussy, Mrs. Jones?" Julia asked, and she lifted the woman's dress see, and she discovered a pleasant surprise... a garter-belt and stockings, and a pair of sexy red panties. From the front they looked like they might be a thong.