15 Years Later

Story Info
High school friends reunite & take things to the next level.
1.8k words
3.84
6.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and Tasha met a few times in the last year, after about a 15-year hiatus.

She had dated his best friend, Mark: they had broken up a long time ago. After the break up, Tasha gave everyone space, and only recently felt herself thinking of Mike again.

After some deliberating, she decided she would reconnect. Only wanting friendship, of course.

As they started to get to know each other again, she felt something coming alive in her.

She remembered how he had been into her 15 years ago. How it made her feel: vibrant, wanted, cool...

She was 18 at the time, and it was a huge confidence boost to have a cute guy into her, pursuing her.

Mike was the first guy bold enough to ever show her, he was interested. And she realized, she found that incredibly sexy.

But, somehow, she'd ended up with Mark, and it was always confusing why nothing ever happened between them. They'd never talked about it.

After they started hanging out again, she noticed feelings started to rekindle. She felt herself feeling flushed and warm.

Often, she found herself needing to masturbate after seeing him. Her pussy started to pucker when she thought of him...

Rekindling those long-lost feelings had made her yearn for him, she wanted him to take a piece out of her. Eat her alive. She happily fantasized about him taking her, fucking her readily and ravenously.

She decided this feeling wasn't going to go away, and she'd better seduce him. It was boom or bust, and she'd hoped a "boom" would happen, with her "bust" in fact.

She had planned on going to his place for another casual meetup. She decided it would happen there.

After a few hours of talking and laughing, and some drinks and seemingly-innocent touching, she decided she was going to go for it.

Tasha smiled and kept his gaze. She moved closer to him and blinked slowly. She pressed up close, her lips almost touching his. It was a bold move, but she wanted to jump in head first and feel it out.

"So Mike, tell me something," she said, in a raspy, eager voice. "All wanna know is... What can I do to get you into this car today?" she teased, letting the question linger.

"Hmm? What's that?" he said, taken aback by her proximity to him.

She looked at him daringly and continued, "Well, you know, I've got a fabulous luxury model right here," she gestured, outlining her body. "Sleek and ready to ride..."

"Uhhh..." his eyes widened, looking uncertain.

She pressed up harder, testing him, "And, well, you know, the best part is...you could walk away today with no cost to you." She beamed, clearly enjoying the metaphor.

"Ummm...Tasha?" he finally spluttered out. He was beside himself, wondering if this was really happening... Was she coming into him? Nothing like this had ever happened before.

"-what do you say?" Tasha cut him off, pressing on. "Can you picture yourself in this car?"

Mike hesitated and looked away as she pulled in even closer, leaving no part of their bodies untouched.

He had always thought she was a fox, but convinced himself it would be wrong to be with her. He wondered if there was a statute of limitations on this sort of thing: getting with a friend's ex...

He hoarsely eeked out a decision, "Look Tasha, I've never thought about you that way..." He was proud he'd managed to say that. Even if it was untrue.

She didn't bite, "Mm...that so?" she said, staring right through him, her eyes sparkling.

He felt he needed to give her something more, "Yeah well...maybe before..."

She tilted her head playfully, like they were talking about something innocuous. "Mmhmmm," she smiled wryly.

He loved how her voice sounded. He felt himself being hypnotized by her mannerisms. "Maybe a while ago, maybe... maybe..." he surrendered a little.

"I remember this- " she took his hand gently, remembering the time in high school when he took hers and how it set her on fire.

Patiently, letting the moment hang almost uncomfortably, she whispered with the same yearning she'd felt imagining him inside of her, "You showed me you wanted me back then. Show me again."

She pressed her lips on his cheek, grazing his lips a little, "Mm?"

He looked at her...in her eyes. Something about him was still hesitating. But her proposition was really starting to get him excited. He felt his bulge thrum at the thought of it, despite his intentions.

They stood there for a moment. Buzzing.

She pulled away slowly. "Maybe this isn't the best time to invest..."

"Yeah..." he said, realizing he wasn't relieved by her backing off.

"Well...how about a test drive, then?"

she laughed. "See how you feel then, mm?"

He said nothing, feeling lost. She was funny and smart, had a slender body and angular hips and cute little tits. He wanted her but felt like he couldn't make himself say it.

She sat him down a little too far away, and took advantage of his hesitation. "Look no pressure. Please be aware of your exits and fasten your seatbelts. It's gonna be a bumpy ride," she joked.

Before he could decide if he should stop her, she peeled off her shirt and bra.

She was giving him a show and he could barely contain himself, stirring in his seat with a mixture of awkwardness and arousal.

She looked at him and smiled, melting the tension away, "Have you ever seen these before?" she grabbed her perky tits and pressed them together, hiding them from him, taunting him.

"I've never had the pleasure," he let slip.

She could feel something stirring in him. She could work with that. "I like that you're watching me," she said as she squeezed her thighs together. "Mm."

She took off her pants slowly, like she was savouring the moment. She was always so shy before...she was ready to have fun, to appreciate herself. Luckily she started to realize she was pretty fucking hot. Athletic figure, wide hips, yet tiny. She had stamina and she loved fucking for sport.

She was glad she was made this way and it showed. She could see she had breathed fire into him...

As she slid her pants down, she turned around to reveal her thong to him. She had a bit of a fatter ass than usual, and the cloth pinched her in a voluptuous, full-figured kind of way. With her thin figure, it seemed impossible for her to have such a huge ass, and she loved that it made men squirm.

She danced and weaved a little, feeling the cold air whirl around her. Then, remembering where she was and noticing his response, she knew she almost had him now.

She slinked closer to him, "Have you ever wanted to fuck someone so bad that it made you feel sick? Maybe- just a little bit like- throwing up from excitement?"

"I'm...I'm not sure." He felt himself sweating, his bulge rising.

She approached him slowly. Almost fully naked now, but with her shoes on, she always loved the feeling of being naked with shoes on. "For me... I can feel it in the pit of my stomach...like a mini hurricane"

She picked up his hand and placed it on her stomach to show him where it hurt.

She could see there was quite a bulge starting to show. And she was pretty convinced he'd let her see it now.

She continued, "Like, I just feel like I could fall apart from the pleasure...the anticipation of getting slammed..." she continued.

"From being crashed into..." she huffed, her voice revealing her overwhelming need to be fucked. She trilled seductively, "It's almost too much to handle..."

"Ahhhh, Tasha!" he exclaimed, losing all control.

"I need to get these off. I need to get at you."

He pulled her close, kissing her pussy: mashing his mouth into her soft mound. She tasted as good as he'd always imagined.

"I am ready to straight fuck you." He said, possessed by the need to be inside of her. He couldn't remember why he was holding back, nothing about it made sense. Was it something to do with them being friends for years and him actually liking her and wanting to see her again? Fucking always made that complicated...

It was too late... all resolve of his melted away when she started dripping between her thighs. Her words and her body inviting him to have her. Her fat ass right there ready and willing to be smacked and squeezed uninhibitedly.

He had to consume her.

He had to go through her.

He slid his pants down his ankles and she caught a glimpse of his manhood for the first time.

"Mmm...it's so pretty," she said, her eyes famished. "Can I have some, please?"

"You can have it all," he said enthusiastically.

Finally he grabbed her thighs and pushed them down on him. Making her straddle him.

"Mm. That's what I'm talking about!" Her pussy dripped a little more, all this chatter having warmed her up completely.

"Please. Please. Please." She moaned as he entered her deeply. It took no time to fuck hard, they were at it right away. She was filling herself with him gleefully and he was responding with equal rhythm and motion.

"I...see... stars" she panted, masochistically enjoying his huge cock. They needed to make up for lost time, and she was dying to have him pummel her into another dimension.

He was captivated by her, bobbing on him with reckless abandon. Her little tits somehow gaining the intertia to bounce heavily...

Here she was, her perfect body that he was SO into 15 years ago. So into now...

For some reason, nothing ever happened between them and he couldn't understand it.

Finally, he got to have her.

Finally, she got to have him.

He had forgotten he ever wanted her. But he remembered now.

She rocked and bounced on him with a pace that shattered him. She licked the sweat off of him. She was rabid. And he fucking loved it.

It took no time for them to finish and that was just what she wanted. Neither of them intended for a quickie but it was just too built up. It couldn't have been better.

She lay on top of him and kissed him while he caressed her side boob. She Fucking loved it, too.

She slid off of him and slinked to the floor, exhausted.

After a while she got up and got dressed,

"Thanks for checking out the merchandise. I'll see you around maybe? Let's not make a big deal out of it, okay? We can pretend it never happened..."

But he didn't want to pretend that. He didn't want to pretend that at all...

And just like that, before he could even respond, she was gone.