Mia and the Bully

Story Info
A story about a boy, his bully, and his girlfriend.
12k words
3.79
32.4k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

There are a couple of reasons not to read this story. Don't get me wrong, I really hope you read it but I want you to know these things before you start.

First, there is a minimal amount of actual sex in this tale. If you are looking for lots of long steamy descriptions of people fucking or sucking, you are not going to find them here. This is a story about control and humiliation, things that I find highly erotic. (Hint for those who read on: you'll find one detailed sex scene near the end!)

Second, this is a story about a bully. I want to be clear here. There is absolutely no place in our society for bullying. Having said that I will also tell you that I fantasize about bullies and the control that they have over those whom they choose to torment. I have, throughout my life, sexualized one person's control over another. If you have read my other works on this site you will quickly see a pattern.

I it is my hope that you control freaks out there will take pleasure in my story. Let me know in the comments what you think!

Enjoy!

-Toastywarm

------------------------------

MIA AND THE BULLY

A story about a boy, his bully, and his girlfriend

The Players

Brad (or Bradford as I call him): The Bully

Will (or Willy as Brad calls him): The Bullied

Mia (Me!): Will's Girlfriend

Lisa: Mia's Roommate

Trinity: The Nervous Waitress

Will and I had been together for a year when Brad first showed up in my life. I remember because it was the first week of our Sophomore year at the University. Will and I were out for our anniversary dinner that Friday night. We were seated at a restaurant near campus that we visited regularly as we couldn't afford anything fancier. To make the night special we splurged and bought a bottle of wine. Typically our drinks were water or possibly beer if we were feeling rich.

Will was having a burger and fries. I had my usual house salad. I'm not a vegetarian but I try not to eat a lot of meat. I know it isn't good for me so I stay away from it whenever possible. It was there in the restaurant that Will first saw him. I thought he was going to choke on his burger.

"What the F is he doing here?" he blurted as he looked over my shoulder, his mouth full of meat. Will was never one to use foul language.

"Who? I started to ask as I turned in my chair."

"Turn back. Don't look!" he whispered in a panicked voice. Will was shrinking down in his chair. He moved to his left so that I would be in between him and whomever he was hiding from.

While I was surprised by his reaction to whoever this was, it wasn't unusual for Will to be nervous. He is an anxious guy who frightens easily and is a bit paranoid. I often found myself trying to calm him when he was sure that the enraged person on the street or the impolite waiter was out to get him. I think perhaps it has something to do with his major. Will wanted to be an electrical engineer. In that world, everything is black or white. Electricity either works or it doesn't. There is no middle ground in his field and that translates into his life as well.

My roommate, Lisa, used to call Will a classic nerd. She was right and while I never thought I would date a nerd, it just happened. We met at orientation during freshman year and never left each other's side. Lisa always said I could do better. She said it wasn't right for a hot girl like me to be going out with a classic nerd.

I've never thought of myself as a hottie. I mean, I do notice guys staring at me occasionally and people have told me that I have pretty blue eyes that go well with my blonde hair. I have also never been one to show off my body with sexy clothes. I am more of a loose-jeans kinda gal. I will take comfort over style any day.

"Oh crap, he's coming this way," Will whispered, digging himself further into his chair.

"Will," I said firmly, "it's okay. Whoever it is, I'm sure they are not out to get you. Just stay calm." Had I been aware of who was coming toward him and their history I would have known how wrong I was. A moment later, a person that I would quickly learn to hate appeared at our table.

"Hiya, little buddy," the guy said as if he was talking to a child. Will didn't even look up at him. He sat scrunched up in his seat looking like he was going to cry.

I knew at once who this was. Will had told me that he was bullied in high school. He never said much about the guy except that he was much bigger and that he was very popular. He looked much like I imagined him. He was a big guy, probably a football or hockey player who looked like he was ready to take on anyone who crossed him. I have to admit even that night I found him handsome. His curly blonde hair was a little too long which gave him a sexy look. I wasn't going to let his good looks get in my way. I immediately disliked him.

"Aren't you going to say hello to me Willy?" I had never heard anyone call him Willy before and I could tell he despised it. "Good news," he continued as he pulled up a chair to join us, "I just transferred here. I get to be your buddy again!"

"Oh great," Will responded sarcastically. He said nothing more and continued to stare down his unfinished burger.

"Aren't you going to welcome me to campus?"

"Welcome to campus, Brad," Will said in a robot-like voice.

Then suddenly, as if he hadn't even been aware that I was there, Brad turned to look at me. His dark blue eyes were piercing and I felt my body tense. I didn't know how to react to this jerk who was intimidating my boyfriend. Without taking his eyes off me, he continued to talk to Will. "Hey Willy, where are your manners? Aren't you going to introduce me to this gorgeous girl?"

Will remained silent, unable or unwilling to talk. Brad continued to stare at me as if he was appraising my body. I wanted to look away but found I couldn't. I stared back not knowing what was going to happen next.

The silence was overwhelming and finally, I blurted out, "Hi, I'm Mia, Will's girlfriend."

Brad's roar of laughter not only surprised both Will and me but also caused others in the restaurant to look at us. "Willy boy, you got yourself a hot babe! Oh my God, she is a beauty," he said as he reached out to put his hand on my leg.

His touch burned like a hot coal and I immediately moved my leg away. I couldn't believe that he would be so bold as to touch me like that. I wanted to yell at him, to tell him to leave me alone, to leave Will alone. But I didn't. It didn't seem right for me to start fighting Will's battles.

Brad's eyes still hadn't left me. For the first time, he spoke directly to me. "Mia, you are drop-dead gorgeous. If I could get you away from him, do you think I would have a chance of getting you into my bed?"

I looked away from him to hide the fact that my face was burning red. I took a moment to catch my breath before turning back. I wanted to stand up and make a scene. I wanted to scream at him and tell him that this kind of talk was inappropriate. At one point in my life that would have been my immediate reaction to a statement like this. I think of myself as a woman who will take charge but that night I just sat there as he continued to insult me.

"So what do you say, girl? Do you want to come back to my place now? I have an apartment nearby. We could have a little tumble. I've got a reputation for being a very good fuck."

What an asshole. I couldn't believe that males like this still walked the earth. In the past, I would have slapped him in the face or thrown my drink at him. But that night I just sat there staring into his eyes, trying to keep from trembling.

"I understand," he continued, "You're on a date with little Willy tonight. I'll catch up with you later and give you a taste of some good cock." He reached out toward me, purposefully brushing my breast as he placed his hand on my shoulder. He then gave me a wink before getting up and walking out.

I felt like I was going to be sick.

When I look back on that night I realized that I was equally angry with Will as I was with myself. I wanted to be brave and stand up to the bully. But as much as I was upset that I didn't do anything, I was also upset that Will didn't defend me. I didn't expect Will to get up and smash him in the face. That is not the kind of guy he is. But he could have told Brad to leave me alone. He could have at least helped in this humiliating interaction. Instead, he just stared at his burger and pretended he wasn't there.

Later that night in Will's room, he told me more about their history. Brad had beat him up in their freshman year and throughout the next four years, Will did everything he could to keep from getting beat up again. He described those years as being Brad's slave.

Will was spinning out of control as he spilled his stories of being teased and tortured. I knew I had to get him to calm down and I thought that that sex might relax him. His roommate was away and we had planned to spend as much of our anniversary weekend in bed as possible. I liked having sex with Will. We had our positions and our dirty talk. It all felt very safe.

"I don't want to tonight," he said as I started to undress. "You should go."

"But I thought..." I started, wanting to remind him of our weekend plans.

"Just go," he whispered trying to hold back tears.

"I could just stay with you. We don't have to...."

"Don't you fucking understand?" His whispers turned to uncontrollable screams. "I can't be with you tonight. Get out of my room. NOW!"

"Will, I want to help."

"You can't help. No one can help. Please, I'm begging you. Just go!"

I walked out of his room and leaned against the wall in the hallway. Tears were coming down my face. I wondered how one person could do this to us. One brief interaction with one asshole and our weekend was ruined.

I couldn't get Brad out of my head as I walked back to my room. Never in my life had I seen anyone so repulsive. I've had guys try to pick me up but never with such distaste. I told Lisa about the encounter as soon as I arrived home.

"O - M - G!" Lisa responded when I repeated some of Brad's lines. "You just sat there and took it? That guy needs to have his balls cut off." Lisa was a quasi-feminist. I knew that she would react strongly.

"I didn't know what to do, "I responded. I didn't want to make things worse for Will and I was so shocked I couldn't respond."

I checked in with Will on Saturday and found him much calmer although he didn't want to leave his room. I finally coached him out to the cafe for some breakfast where he found a table back in an unseen corner of the large room. I could see that there could be some long-term effects on him after Brad's return to his life.

On Monday we were back to classes. Normally I didn't see much of Will during the week as we were both busy with schoolwork and campus jobs. He worked in the back office in the computer lab fixing broken computers. He didn't have a lot of student interaction there which, on a normal day, was good for him. This week it was mandatory. My best guess was that he ran from work to classes not wanting to run into Brad.

I wasn't so lucky. When I walked into my Tuesday Intro to Sociology class I was surprised to see Brad sitting in the front row. I couldn't believe my bad luck having him appear in one of my classes and I hoped that he didn't see me.

I couldn't take my eyes off him as he sat there paying close attention to the young female lecturer. I wondered whether he was paying attention to her words or just leering at her as she wandered back and forth in her short skirt. In my mind, I saw him grabbing her and carrying her out the door. I pictured him carrying her into a storage room and pushing her over a table where he slid her skirt up to her waist. His pants were down and her panties lay on the floor as he pressed himself into her and brought her to a ferocious orgasm.

It quickly became obvious that not only was I not paying attention to the lecturer, but I was also totally turned on. I shook my head trying to get Brad out of my mind but couldn't seem to do it. As I tried to focus on the lecturer, I noticed her standing right in front of Brad. She was staring at him! He sat there in the front row with his legs open wide. Was something actually happening there?

As soon as class ended I rushed out the door. I stopped briefly in the hallway to clear my head and catch my breath before heading off to my next class. I hadn't taken more than three or four steps before I heard my name being called.

"Hey, Mia!"

I wanted to just keep walking but I couldn't. I had been well-trained to react to my name and I turned back to see Brad walking toward me.

"Hey, what do you think of today's class?" Brad said like he was nothing other than an old friend.

"Uh it was okay I guess," I responded recalling how I hadn't heard a word of the lecture and instead was fantasizing about him in the closet.

"This is going to be a good class," he said enthusiastically. "And that teacher - Wow what a body she has!"

How do I respond to this? "Um well, uh I guess," was all that came out of my mouth. "Look, I got another class to go to," I said as I started walking away. He continued to walk beside me. All I could think of was Will seeing the two of us together. It would kill him.

"I think we got off to a bad start the other night. Can I make it up to you and take you out to dinner?"

I stopped walking and turned to look at him. There was an easy response this time. "No."

Sadly my Intro Sociology class followed the same pattern every Tuesday and Thursday. I started each class staring at Brad thinking about how much I hated the guy. Then I would notice the lecturer or another female student staring at him and my mind would drift off to the girl underneath him naked and groaning with pleasure. I left the class with damp panties each day only to be hit on in the hallway as Brad continued to pressure me to take me to dinner.

Intro Sociology was a required core course that I couldn't afford to fail. I worked hard reviewing a friend's notes after class and yelled at myself for not being able to pay attention during the lectures.

A few nights later I dreamt about Brad. He had dragged me into my fantasy closet and pushed me down on a table. A miniature version of Will was kneeling on the floor. I wanted him to save me but he wouldn't get up. Suddenly we were all naked. I was bothered because I didn't know if I had undressed or if Brad had stripped me. Will was crying while I stared at Brad's unrealistically large cock. Then Brad was on top of me and I had my hands firmly planted on his rear. My legs were spread and I was trying to pull him into me but all he would do was look at me and ask me to dinner. I woke up yelling, "Yes! Yes!"

My cries woke Lisa who asked if everything was all right. I responded that it was just a bad dream. Afterward, I lay in bed and quietly tried to analyze this awful dream. I didn't sleep the rest of the night.

The next day Will told me that he had his first run-in with Brad. At first, he didn't want to talk about it but I pushed him. I wanted to know how bad this thing was.

"He was outside my dorm. I think he knows where I live now," Will said sadly.

"Did he hurt you?" I asked.

"Not really. He grabbed me as I came out the side door and walked me behind the building where no one could see us."

As much as I didn't want Will to get hurt, I knew if he did get hit we could go to the campus police and file a report. The campus police were known for their inaction but they had to respond when there was bodily harm.

"So what did he do?" I asked.

"He made me get down on my knees and beg him not to hurt me," he looked down showing me the grass marks on his pants. I shook my head suddenly remembering the small version of him from my dream.

"Why did you get down on your knees?" I asked.

"He MADE me!" he cried as if I didn't hear him the first time.

"But what if you just walked away?"

Will was getting frustrated. "You don't understand. It's Brad."

"Would he have hit you?"

"I dunno."

It was my turn to be frustrated now. "Look Will, at some point you have to stand up for yourself and tell him to stop. You cannot go on like this."

He just looked at me like I was speaking another language.

Later that day I saw Brad in class. Like every other day, I looked on in wonder as the girls stared at him. I imagined myself standing up in the middle of class and pointing at him as I yelled, 'Bully!'

After class, instead of doing our usual dance, me walking away and him chasing after me, I stood in the hall waiting for him. I was leaning against the wall when he came out and wasn't sure what I was going to do but I had to break this pattern.

He walked right past me looking for me down the hall but turned when I called after him.

"Hey Bradford, over here!" I called out loudly. I didn't know if that was his real name or not but I felt like I was taking control by saying it.

I saw a smile appear as he came back to me. He had a light and natural smile that lit up his face and I could see how women were attracted to him. Too bad he was such an ass.

He immediately tried to take control by standing a little too close and putting his hand against the wall just over my shoulder. I felt blocked in by him.

"So, little one, is it time to set up our date?"

I wanted to run away but remembered my advice to Will. I had to take action. "Here's the deal Bradford..."

"It's Bradley," he interrupted. He leaned in closer trying to keep control. I forced myself not to lose my nerve.

"Whatever. Here is the deal. I am going to go out on one date with you. One date," I repeated. "We will go to dinner and then I will go directly home."

"You mean to my home where we will..."

It was my turn to interrupt. I put my finger against his chest and pushed him back an inch. "No, BradFORD, to my home -- alone. After this date, you are going to leave Will alone. You are not going to talk to him or even look at him."

He tried to stare me down. I could tell he was trying to take control back but I wasn't having it. Finally, he broke out his magnetic smile again. "Okay, it's a deal. Saturday night. I will pick you up at 8:00."

I saw his phone in his jeans pocket and quickly reached for it. I held it toward his face to unlock it.

"Hey, what are you doing?" he asked.

I ignored him as I put my number in his phone. "Text me the address of the restaurant. I'll meet you there at 8:30. Don't be late!" I said as I tossed him the phone and ducked under his arm to make my escape.

I wanted to look back as I walked away but instead, I kept my stride and continued until I rounded a corner and slid into a conveniently located bathroom where I leaned against the wall and tried to stop shaking.

What the fuck had I just done?

I had decided not to tell Will about this date until it was over. Knowing about it would only hurt him beforehand and hopefully, afterward, I would be able to tell him that Brad would be leaving him alone. I did tell Lisa about the date and the agreement though.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Was her immediate response when I shared my plan. "Why would you go out with that fucking bully?"

"I need to do something," I replied as we sat in our room talking. "I'm going to use our time together to convince him that there are no benefits to bullying Will. And he promised that he would leave him alone if I went out with him."

"And what about you? Is he going to leave you alone too?"

"Probably not but I can handle him," I replied. "He'll give up on me if I keep saying no to him."

My phone buzzed while we were talking. "It's him," I said.

"What does he want?" Lisa asked.

I looked at my phone. "He sent me the address of the restaurant. I don't know where this is," I showed the address to Lisa who studied it for a moment before pulling out her phone and looking it up.