158 Stories In - Catch Up With Me

Story Info
Another catch up on latest and upcoming stories.
5.2k words
4.89
3.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,464 Followers

158 Stories In - Catch Up With Me

Hello everyone!

I did start writing this at 150 stories but got distracted, hence why it is "158" stories in. Picking this up again, I have read through it but I'm not great at editing so there may be parts I repeat, be warned!

I hope everyone has had an amazing Christmas and New Year! My wife, our nearly 1 year old and our dog had a great time, albeit a relaxing one! Well, as relaxing as it can be with a new child!

As you might have noticed my writing has slowed down a bit since we had our child. I do apologise for that but at the same time, if you've got young kids you know how much time they take. I will keep writing as I love it but I can't promise it will be as fast as it used to be.

Saying that though... I want to say a huge thank you to anyone who has followed me, read my stories, left a comment or a rating. You are all the reason I write on Literotica. If your comments are positive or giving me advice I really appreciate it and I hope you will continue doing so. The best way for me to get better as a writer and therefor keep you cumming is to keep trying to grow.

If you've read my other "Catch Up With Me" stories then you will know that I like to tell you a little bit about myself, where I am in life and then go through the last 50 stories and tell you the background about them. As always with these stories this one won't be getting edited by anyone other than me, so there will probably be spelling and grammar mistakes which I do apologise for.

Adding onto that, I want to say a huge thank you to OldBroad76 who has recently started editing for me. They are amazing and I think their editing skills are perfect for my style of writing. I am fully aware that spelling and grammar is my weakness so hopefully with OldBroad76's help you will be enjoying my stories even more.

With my writing style I tend to write 2/3 stories at a time and occasionally I finish them all on the same day. That in mind, if any editors out there are interested in assisting with my work please feel free to message me. OldBroad76 is amazing and I can't fault him, I just need another one or two to help with the work load.

Update on me

I'll keep this short and sweet because there isn't much of an update. My new child has become the centre of my life, along with my wife and dog of course. So not much has really changed.

My wife and I have put a hold on our swinging for a little while. We have occasionally met up with a few guys and girls that we've met a lot before, however I feel kind of bad asking our parents to look after our new child so we can go and be sluts! But it's all worth it.

I'm probably the happiest I have ever been in my life, but on top of that I know how hard everything can be for people lately. I am in no means a therapist or even good at helping people with emotions but at the same time we all need help every now and again. If any of you ever need someone to talk too you can always send me a message and I'll do my best to help.

But now, onto the stories.

Wife Gets Blacked For Husband Ch. 04

Now I have had a lot of comments and messages asking me to carry this series on and I have to tell you... I fully plan on carrying it on!

I am pretty forgetful and a spur of the moment kind of guy so when a new story idea comes into my head I have to write it pretty quick so I don't forget it. Which unfortunately means some squeals take longer to come out.

However I will be carrying this on and hopefully soon!

With this series I wanted a semi reluctant start where the wife grows to love being a slut for her black owner... which is going to keep going. What I like about this story is that I feel I can write anything and just keep it going, I have no end in sight anyway.

Joanne's Fall Pt. 12 - 22

Now, this series really got out of hand with how long it's been going on.

Truthfully, when I started it I just intended on doing around 5,000 words per chapter, quick and easy about a married, business owner's downfall. But as I kept writing, I really enjoyed the story in it. It's not just about the sex in this one for me.

To be honest it's probably the only stories I have written where there are times when I'm not particularly turned on whilst writing it, but I am enjoying the character of Joanne and writing her story.

I also like the challenge, trying to come up with new ideas for it.

And I see this series as a way to see how my writing has changed. When I read the first chapter or even the first two I can't believe how bad my writing was! So I do like that I have something to look back on.

I actually have the rest of Joanne's stories planned out. I'm just not certain on a few details. I also have a few endings in mind and I just need to pick which one would be best.

At most I would say I could get to chapter 30.

I sometimes feel like I'm flogging a dead horse with Joanne's story. They tend to get around 8,000 views which is some of the lowest I have, but the people who follow it seem to be really vocal and passionate as her stories always get the most comments. So when I see comments of people's theories, advice, what they like or don't like, I want to keep it going.

Joanne's Fall Pt. 12 - Family Time

I was going back and forth on this story. I know some people love incest and I know some people hate it. For a while I had no intention of Joanne ever committing incest but I knew I needed to keep it fresh and keep coming up with something new.

Plus the fact that Joanne's new blackmailer Neill could get involved in it helped.

I actually ended up really liking writing it and in the end really helped keep the story going in the future.

At the minute I'm not certain on if incest will happen again, that is one of the ideas I am deciding upon.

Joanne's Fall Pt. 13 - Beach Day

This was one of the stories I just wanted to have fun with. Some of Joanne's stories are pretty dark and I thought, let's write one where it's just a day out and Joanne gets fucked a lot.

I also wanted to give her a beach day chapter for a while so that's how this came about.

Joanne's Fall Pt. 14 - Blacked Gangbang

Before I wrote this I realised that although Joanne had been gangbanged, she had always been restrained in some way. I wanted to give her a proper orgy sort of situation where she ended up loving it. The fact that it was all black men as well just made it more fun for me.

This is when her alter ego "Jo" first appears.

When I first came up with the idea of her changing to "Jo", I had mixed feelings on it. I didn't know if anyone would like it or how it would go down but I do believe it has added to her story.

It also got me to introduce Dwayne.

Joanne's Fall Pt. 15 - The Whore

Finally, Joanne officially became a prostitute. And she was good at it.

This was a little less non consent but still, she wouldn't be there if she had the choice.

When I wrote the scene of her getting free for Neill and punching him in the face I was really happy. I wanted to try and show that there is still some fight left in her, that she's not just a weak woman that's been broken.

It was hard to keep in line with her being blackmailed and submissive but also showing her strong side.

Also her romantic time with Dwayne officially started.

It also ended on quiet the cliffhanger.

Joanne's Fall Pt. 16 - Poor Freddy

This was a hard one to write. I knew where I wanted it to go but I didn't know how to get there. I wanted her sort of romance with Dwayne to carry on but I also didn't want it to seem like she weas too emotionally cheating on her husband.

I tell you what, writing Joanne's story has really tested me at times.

Joanne's Fall - Fallout Now the hard part of writing Joanne's story is that they aren't all about sex. The start of this story is her husband finally finding out what she has done, or been made to do.

I worried a lot because obviously it was going to be a depressing scene, but there was no way to move the story on without it.

I didn't want to just do a "1 week later" and not write the scene of Freddy finding out just because it would be quicker.

I needed to respect Joanne's story and although this is I think the worst rated one of her chapters, it is a chapter that needed to happen to keep it going.

Joanne's Fall Pt. 18 - Office Bonda

This was supposed to be called "office bondage" but it was too long unfortunately.

However this was another where I had a bit of a depressing chapter before it so I wanted a bit more light hearted, sex filled chapter.

Also I saw a porn video where this situation happens in the office and I turned me on a lot! So I wanted to do it with Jo.

Having her tied up in her office and used, I had a lot of fun writing this one.

Joanne's Fall Pt. 19 - The New Job

This is probably the chapter I'm most disappointed with myself. I feel like it is a bit of a nothing chapter.

Some stuff happens to her but not a lot.

My initial idea was that this chapter would get us a bit further into the future, giving Joanne time to come to terms with her new single life.

Joanne's Fall Pt. 20 - Interviewing

I definitely intended on Joanne becoming a stripper at some stage, plus I really liked writing about her first lap dance to Noah. I like writing Noah, he seems like an interesting character in my head so I hope that comes through on the story as well.

It also ends on a cliffhanger, leading to what is her darkest chapter yet.

Joanne's Fall Pt. 21 - Gang Fucked

This chapter I am torn on.

I really wanted to try and make it hot and dark, but not too dark. I worry that I went too far and it was too dark.

Some of what has been happening to Joanne lately was sort of nonconsent but she was enjoying it at the same time. So I sort of wanted to bring back the non consent side to the story.

Plus I thought the idea of her watching it all on the internet was good at the time.

I don't not like this chapter, but it is not rated very well.

It is also the chapter where she gets a boob job. To be honest I never intended on her getting a boob job but there were so many comments of people wanting it to happen I just had to. Something I am pretty happy about now, so thank you for that.

Joanne's Fall Pt. 22 - Lapdance

Joanne finally gives her first lap dance. This was a little hard to write because I couldn't tell if the dancing scene was hot or not.

I really wanted to show her actually doing a lap dance I just don't know if I wrote it very well.

But the end with Jason could have big implications coming up... stay tuned.

My Daughter's Black Boyfriend Pt. 02 - 05

I LOVE writing this story.

This is another I didn't intend on going on for so long. But here we are.

Callum has taken over the house and has officially fucked everyone in the family.

I wanted to write a story where a young black man takes over a white family and makes them all his cock sluts. I also didn't intend on the whole, keeping it a secret, aspect but I've really enjoyed writing that.

Married Bull - The Straight Fucker

This was a fun, quick and easy story.

I wrote a fair few long stories and I wanted to do a quick and hot one.

I think a straight man getting seduced and fucked by another man is kind of where my best work is, so I had a lot of fun doing this.

Sleeping Faggot

This was actually a requested story by someone who follows my Patreon account. At first I wasn't sold on the idea but as I wrote it I did find myself enjoying it a lot.

I wanted to find the balance of a young guy being drugged and used by an older man, to him enjoying it and turning to love his cock.

I've also not done a passed out sort of story before so this was really fun.

I would like to write a second chapter to it but I haven't had that spark of inspiration yet.

Straight Boy Makes Money Ch. 06

Harvey finds out who MrGTop is!

This was fun to write.

I really liked Harvey's story. Originally my idea was to write a completely straight guy who wanted nothing to do with men but was sort of led along that path.

The blackmail side of it wasn't going to be part of it originally but it sort of just ended up that way.

When he finally found out who it was that was blackmailing him and finding out his girlfriend was involved as well was originally going to end up being cuckolded. But then I thought, NO! Turn it on it's head, have him stand up to these two and go his own way.

Which he did and I loved it.

Twisted Tales Series

I'm going to put all of these in this one bit because they are all interlinked.

My idea here was to have a MCU style, 3 phases thing with interlinked stories. A group of mates who get into their own sexual adventures and occasionally pop up in each others stories.

My struggle with this one was that since they are all different categories, not everyone wants to read all the stories. And for the story where they all come together you have to have read them all.

I never expected these to be massively read but I've enjoyed the challenge of them.

I actually spent nearly a week writing out the entire 3 phases, where to foreshadow, which characters to introduce when. I surprised myself with how thought out I actually got with it!

Also the future phases has a lot of cameos of characters from my other stories so keep looking out for them.

I have nearly finished the first story in the 2nd phase so keep an eye out for that!

In case you wanted to check, the stories so far in the correct order are:

Claudia Gets Blacked Pt. 01

To be honest, a new girl started working at the same place as me ages ago called Claudia who is very, very hot. Nothing happened and it never would, and my wife knows she hot, my wife thinks she hot as well.

So this character was based on her.

I just loved the idea of seeing this hot girl that I work with getting fucked by a big, black cock. So I decided to write a story for it.

I definitely intend to pick it back up again, I just haven't started yet.

Gym Daddy - Remake

This was my do-over of my most disappointing story that I've ever written.

When the original Gym Daddy came out and it was my first ever Gay Male story to not be rated hot I was annoyed with myself. I read back on the original and I can just tell how rushed and half arsed it was.

But I loved the idea, so I had a second attempt and I like to think it has gone well anyway.

Sex Shop Slut

I'll tell you right now, Zara is my favourite character to write. I love a lot of the characters I write about but she is by far my favourite. Something about an innocent, cute, catholic girl who is learning she wants to be a slut is just something I find myself really liking to write.

My issue is that I love the character so much I don't want to write any bad chapters, which is why the latest has been taking longer.

This first chapter has Zara losing her virginity in an unconventional way. When I wrote it I wasn't sure how it would be received but it has a lot of reads and a good score so I am happy with that.

All Fuck Hotel

Jesus was this a long story! This took me probably over a month to write.

I wanted to write a long one though, that was my plan.

I decided to write a really long story before I even had any idea what to write about.

But then I went on holiday with my family and the All Fuck Hotel is based on where we stayed. No it wasn't an incest hotel or anything, I just mean the lay out and how it looks.

I had no planning when writing this story, I just sat there and started typing and let it come to me as I went on.

I had to keep picking it up and putting it down but eventually I got there! I just hope you all like it!

BBC: A Cheating Housewife

This was one I just thought one day, you know what, I want to write a story like this. It's nothing very different from other stories I've done or other stories in the Interracial category but I just wanted to write a quick an easy, fairly hot story.

People seem to like it and I do plan on writing more, I just need to find the time.

Black Office Slave

Now this is one I like the idea but I think I executed it poorly. I plan on doing a new story with the same premise but starting fresh. This is my shortest story which I think says a lot because I think it's obvious there's not much care gone into it.

I've done a fair few interracial ones now where it's a white woman dominated by a black man and I kind of wanted to try something new.

So, I did a black girl dominated by a white man.

I love the idea but I think this is going to be a one off in this series but I will write another with the same premise.

Adam's Will

I really liked the idea of this one. It just sort of came to me randomly how people's eye colour could determine what sort of power everyone has.

I also wanted to expand even more on this whole "Twistedverse" that I like to think I'm creating.

The idea was kind of like the theory for Quintin Tarantino's universe. (SPOILER ALERT FOR HIS FILMS!).

I read that in his films, since in Inglorious Bastards that WW2 was won by such a violent, theatrical way that is why the modern world is so violent and over the top.

So I wanted a reason as to why my universe is so full of sex and depravity. So I made it so everyone has this "Will" which will be explained more in future stories.

It was kind of a way to expand this world.

There will be more to this as I like to think there's some interesting mystery in there to be explored.

Seducing Slutty Mommy

This was a request by someone who emailed me. I won't say her real name but she is one hot, slutty woman.

She has a son who has a girlfriend and she has regular fantasies of fucking and being dominated by both of them. So I wrote this story for her.

I really enjoy writing stories based on real people so I had a lot of fun with this one.

Not So Straight Boy Makes Money

This was the first chapter in what I am calling "season 2" of Harvey's story. It was a quick one to catch everyone up to speed with where he is but also give an idea of where he is going.

This was fun to write. One thing I've learnt recently whilst writing is that I'm really enjoying writing kissing scenes. I never knew that before. Then in this one, Harvey has a good make out session with another guy and I found it really hot!

Brooke's Game

This was another where I wanted to turn my normal ideas on their head.

Rather than a guy blackmailing an innocent woman. It was a woman blackmailing a (not so innocent) guy. I read a few stories from other authors who had done this idea really well and I loved it so I wanted to give it a try.

I like to think it has gone well. The second chapter is rated much higher than the first but I'm pretty happy with them.

I have also recently published the third chapter which has a high rating as well.

I've really enjoyed writing this as it's not like my normal non con, it's more of a reluctant / seductive tale.

A Bottoms Seduction

I had this idea for a while but never got it going. Finally I managed to do it. My idea was quick, shorter stories. Starts off sort of slow and builds up quickly.

What I wanted was for like a "power bottom" younger man to seduce an older straight man. Rather than my normal gay male stories where it is from the POV of the submissive bottom, it's a strong, older man who gets seduced by a bottom, learning he loves to have a young man please him.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,464 Followers
12