158 Stories In - Catch Up With Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've enjoyed writing this one and I think I have the end in sight for it. I've loved writing both characters and will be sad when I finish it.

Neighbourhood Faggot: 1 st Time

This was an idea I was semi thinking of. Then on my twitter someone requested a very similar story so I thought why not.

Normally when I write I try and make the main character likable, so you can really feel for them and almost have a bit of an emotional connection.

Where with this one, I wanted to try and make the main character a bit of a dick. He's a young, muscular, popular bully. You aren't supposed to like him at first but hopefully as the stories continues and he grows as a character he will be a bit more redeemable.

I also liked the idea of having a gated community where this young "straight" lad eventually becomes the gay slut for all of the men in the area. I have lots of plans for this one so keep an eye out.

My Daughters boyfriend Pt. 06

I knew there would have to come a time where the husband and wife find out about the other. I was dreading it slightly because I didn't want the reveal to ruin the whole story. I also worried that I had put myself into a corner because it was so blatantly obvious that they both sort of knew what was going on, but it wasn't confirmed until this chapter.

So far it has a rating of 4.73 so I think it landed okay.

Plus the fact that the wife gets pregnant in this chapter made me nervous, I didn't know how people would react but you seem to like it.

I like the idea of my characters getting pregnant from their horny acts. I have a few more story ideas for this one. Right now I think there may be 3 more chapters but I haven't written anything down yet.

Becoming A Pet

A girl on Reddit actually messaged me. Me and my wife spoke to her a fair bit on their and ended up having some very dirty conversations. This girl opened my eyes to a lot of BDSM kinks and I realised I had never actually written a BDSM story.

So I wrote this based on her. It is going to be have multiple chapters of her growing into being a pet.

It was a difficult line to tow at first. I wanted her kink of being kidnapped to happen, but I didn't want it to become a non consent story. So I needed to try and show her fear of suddenly having her dark fantasies becoming a reality, but at the same time her really enjoying it.

I enjoyed writing this, even though this story doesn't actually involve physical sex. It has some, but his cock never goes into her pussy in it. I have started the next chapter and will hopefully finish it soon.

Take Over - Beginning & Day 1

This was a very different story to my others. Which I wanted. I wanted to challenge myself. This is definitely a darker story and for the first time uses drugs and I believe actually uses the word "rape".

I wanted this to have a dark setting and I also wanted a lot of mystery. One thing I'm really trying lately is the whole "show don't tell". So I am trying to throw little bits of information about these characters into the story without revealing everything. Letting the reader discover them as they go along.

I have around 5 chapters planned for this one, each more revealing different parts of the characters history. The latest is only rated 4.37 so far though which was disappointing.

Black Girl Gets Fucked

This was kind of like a do-over for "black office slave". The idea that it's an interracial story where the black girl gets fucked by black men.

I enjoyed writing it and I do quiet like the story. I understand that the use of the N word puts a lot of people off and that is fair enough. I wanted to try it and I did. Maybe I'll have another go in the future but as it stands this is just a stand alone story.

Upcoming Stories:

Right now I have I think 3 finished stories and a few that are nearly done. One is off being edited as we speak and the others will hopefully be edited after that. I am now choosing to not rush to publish these stories. Before when I finished I would just put them straight up without checking them.

Now, I am getting them edited even if it means they are a week or two later.

I have already had edited and waiting to go live:

"A Bottoms Seduction Ch. 06"

Martin and Carl's relationship heats up even more as Martin gets further into the gay lifestyle.

Stories I have finished:

"Untitled" - A lesbian incest story about two sisters.

"Neighbourhood Faggot 2" - Dan's neighbour decides to use Dan as his own gay slut.

"Two Straight Guys Chapter 2" - Lee and George start to date and Lee learns more about gay sex.

I have also gotten about half way through on my soft reboot of "Adam's Will".

I'm about half way through on "Becoming A Pet Part 2".

I've nearly finished writing the next chapter of "Joanne's Fall".

I have pretty much finished "Sex Shop Slut: Getting Blacked

Other stories I plan on continuing:

New Wife Gets Blacked

Not So Straight Guy Makes Money

Lost Stories:

Here are a few stories I have started but put down again. I might carry them on but for now they are on the shelf.

"Sophie" - 18 year old girls starts a NoodMe account to make money selling nudes online. She meets up with a 20 year old girl that does the same and they film themselves fucking. Would be lesbian category.

"Becky" - Becky and her husband are on holiday when she meets a very attractive younger couple. In a hot tub one night Becky is seduced by the younger woman and has her first ever lesbian encounter. Again a lesbian category.

"Keira" - A girl turns 18 and meets her mother for the first time since she was little. Finds out that her dad left her mum because she was a whore for black cock. Upon learning this, Kiera joins her mum in being an incest duo for many, many black men.

Finishing Off

The main way I can tell if people want sequels to my stories is by the rating or in the comments. I love that so many of you are reading my stories. I honestly never expected to write this much in my life! I'm loving it! I just want to say that if you like a story and you do want to see more of those characters, give me a rating, drop a comment or send me a message.

I'm always open to constructive criticism so if there's anything you don't like just let me know as well.

I am looking to write more short (8,000ish words) stories as I feel a lot of mine lately have always been over the 10,000 mark. And I know people don't always have the time to read such long stories.

I am always going to keep gay male as my most wrote about category, I just think as a man who is bi it's probably my strongest category. However I am looking to write more on the incest and lesbian side of things, so you might see more of them pop up.

I hope you're all really well. Any can drop me a message and I will always do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

If there are any sequels you haven't seen mentioned on here just drop a comment or send me a message. I am fairly forgetful so I might have just missed a few things off. Or, if you have any recommendations for stories feel free to message me or again leave a comment, my door is always open.

I wish everyone all the happiness in the world. And finally, happy wanking!

Lots of love,

TwistedManc & Family

12