All Comments on '158 Stories In - Catch Up With Me'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
FnfireFnfireabout 2 months ago

Congrats on everything, and thanks for the catch up! Love your stories, especially the gay/bi/CnC stuff. Good luck, and health to you and your family!

crimfolkcrimfolkabout 2 months ago

I am in awe at the quality and quantity of your work. People who don't do it don't know just how hard it is to maintain even without a new family.

I love your Joanne story - it can reach Part 300 as far as I am concerned but I know it is a very good feeling to be able to wrap up one of these long stories. Anyway your record suggests readers can trust your judgement on these things.

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 1 month ago

This is awesome! It was wonderful reading about your thoughts on your writing and what’s coming up in the future, pun intended, lol. I’ll be looking forward to seeing more from you. Thank you.

sluttyinprogresssluttyinprogressabout 1 month ago

First of all, congrats on the baby! Regarding the writing, I liked see you reflecting about your writing, you are one of my fav authors here, and I also like to follow the way your writing improved over time. I don't read Joanne's Fall anymore because I started to care too much about her fate, but you are not "flogging a dead horse", the story is good, is just that most people want some quick stuff, truly readers can appreciate the story. But it's cool that you are having fun writing Sex Shop Slut because I'm liking reading it.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWritesabout 1 month ago

Although I am not much into the gay stuff, I am very happy with your writing. I am very invested in Joanne's Fall and would love to see it continue ad infinitum. Also enjoying Brooke's Game and My Daughter's Black Boyfriend. All in all, love your work. Enjoy your new family and keep your focus on them. But don't forget your family of followers eager for your next piece. You are one of the best writers on literotica.

ccblankccblankabout 1 month ago

Thanks for the update. An interesting read. I liked Black Girl Gets Fucked and was hoping for a sequel. Oh well. Looking forward to more of Brooke's Game and The Takeover. Also would like more along the lines of New Wife Gets Blacked, but without the husband being turned

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I hope you will watch the new part of Jo's story. It is the most attractive. The fun of this story is that Jo is flogging herself and that some of its events are dark. It makes the heart beat while reading it. You present an enjoyable story. The reader feels that he is living inside the story or living in Jo's brain. You feel as if you will be exposed to the situation instead of her. It's a touching story. I hope to watch the next part soon

Chelsea4lifeChelsea4lifeabout 1 month ago

Thank you for sharing your talent with us all

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

Thank you, thank you. And too want to congratulate you on the new addition to your family. As any parent knows, that changes almost everything, but in a good way. Your very conscientious approach to your writing is probably mirrored by most authors, but I appreciate you taking the time to talk about your work, story-by-story. I have not read all of them, and you mentioned some that I will how read. I really enjoyed “Blacked for her husband,” and am glad that there will be more chapters for that story. I do really like where “Take Over” is going. It is a different kind of story, and as you noted, is the first to introduce drugs. The MC, though outwardly a thug, comes across as appealing. I like what you are doing with this story and look forward to many more chapters. It should be very interesting. I also am enjoying “Sex Shop Slut.” I like that you make your MC appealing, as I get engaged with them and wish for outcomes that are good for them. In this vein, “Joanne’s Fall” is far and away my favorite. It is long, so you have had a lot of opportunity to develop the character. I find her incredibly appealing, and love the predicaments that her submission and blackmail get her into, which fortunately, are always accompanied by a lot of sex and orgasms for her. I really liked the last chapter and her hookup with Jason for the express purpose of sex. However, for Jo, this episode seemed to go way beyond just sex for her. Oh, and I think the creation of Joanne’s assertive and more sex-hungry alter-ego was a stroke of genius. Brilliant! It opened the door to her responding to her situation as something other than a helpless victim. I am glad that this theme will be carried further. I was one of your reader who suggested really big tits for Jo when she became a stripper, and I am glad that you are happy with that too. It seems to have opened more story opportunities, especially with her as a stripper and lap dancer. I could go on and on, but I will stop with another thank you for your terrific and imaginative stories. As another reader commented, and I agree, I would love it if Joanne’s story continued for 300 chapters!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 month ago

If you don't love yourself, no one will!

5

Blac7Blac7about 1 month ago

I follow you mainly because of Joanne's Fall. It's one of a few well written noncon stories that include body modification( I really hope Claire takes revenge on Jo with a few degrading tattoos and piercings for the events in Chapter 22). That being said I hope Jason doesn't fall in love with Jo or something like that, I don't want him to go soft on her. But im sure whatever you go for will turn out well.

Besides all that I wish you and your family the best for the future

MichaelstarrMichaelstarrabout 1 month ago

I've really enjoyed reading the Joanne's Fall series. And your new Take Over series has really interesting characters.

Looking forward to reading lots more.

Thanks for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nothing about "My New Black Daddy"? That was my favorite series...

GoldenGod48GoldenGod48about 1 month ago

I’m hoping to god that you continue with Gym Daddy. I know where your at can be a natural stopping place but I need more. PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Congratulations on your baby! And also what about continuing Aaron and Paul’s story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I read your stories, but what attracted me to read your stories is the story of Joanne's Fall. It is the best ever and the most attractive while reading. It is fun to watch Jo being punished. You can develop her story in an interesting and smooth way. Send her to a swimming pool or a public beach. Change her job to a cleaning lady in a college. Make her wear more exciting clothes. Also in public places, to meet with her former employees, or to act in pornographic films with a dwarf or teenagers. You can develop the story to make it more effective and exciting. We are waiting for the next parts. I am more interested in this series than others, as it is truly the greatest stories on this website. I hope it will extend for 20 additional chapters. Really keep writing keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Really hope you continue Brooke's game for a long time. That story is phenomenal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Would love to see more of the Turned Out series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

One of the best stories to read in your collection is Joanne's story. I long to know the following events. It is a story that deserves more attention, more time, and many of the following parts. It represents a different kind of mixture of feelings and feelings. Joanne's is a real person. As you read this story, he presented it to us in every chapter. A new, new and disastrous punishment. Make the events take a turn for the worse and towards self-rejection. The same applies to her son. Is he a gys? Does he have friends? Will he be sexually transformed into a shemale by Niall as revenge on his mother? I hope to see in the next part interesting information about him. You are late in issuing the next part. You must balance the time, that is, a year or several months must have passed for Jo during the next chapter. You usually don't focus on Jo's clothes. We want to focus more on the type of clothes she wears when she walks on the road. Boys and men look at her from bottom to top. Please continue publishing the next chapters of this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Joanne's story Hot story🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 hot

sadbutcurioussadbutcuriousabout 1 month ago

Would love a sequel to Mommy Falls for Black, my favourite story of yours

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Jo's story is very inspiring and deserves more work. We hope you continue writing it

AvidReader_ATLAvidReader_ATLabout 1 month ago

Would love to see another sequel for Turning the Teacher! Perhaps a few guys at once for Tom. Just love that series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I hope that you focus more and more extensively on Joannes’ story. I hope that you write and develop the following chapters. It is the best story in your collection of stories.

TanizakiLadyTanizakiLadyabout 1 month ago

Thank you for all your words!! And creativity! I'm glad to hear you'll keep writing gay make stories too - its what in most following you to read though sometimes when you branch out as a writer I will as a reader too. But also yay for loving your life right now away from writing too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You present an interesting topic in Jo's story. I hope you continue writing the following chapters. It is truly a nice and interesting story that makes the reader enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I have stopped writing the story Joanne's Fall. This series of stories is the best story that you write. I hope you will continue. I have read all of your stories. They are the best. They are an enjoyable and wonderful story that deserves to be read and deserves to continue. I hope you give this story more attention.

KeeperonKeeperonabout 1 month ago

I love Joanne’s Fall. For me it’s your best work. It’s maybe selfish to suggest ideas that are just my personal preference but you do ask for feed back.

Body modification makes the story as it helps shape her mind. The best written stories capture the humiliation.

I can’t believe she only got 1 nipple pierced. Lip filler needs a top up. Jason puts a bigger ball on her tongue piercing so he can really feel it. The nipple piercings stretched to the larger gauges suitable for a slave. Liposuction to slim those thighs. More humiliation especially doing the lap dances and the dudes seeing those tattoos and their meaning. Noah should have asked at her interview about her masters and will they cause him trouble. The most tantalising topic to look forward to is her son and how that unfolds. I hope she is put in a position where they both know what’s happened. Jo at home comfortable in a singlet top no underwear those G tits and hard nipples poking out and opens the door to her son forgetting what’s her standard dress code is, probably not appropriate for a son. Covers up and Jason walks in unimpressed.

The weakest part of the story is her business. Parts should have gone in the divorce. We don’t know what the business is. Is Joanne’s Fall about $$? You’ve introduced Sarah a couple times but then it just died. It would be cool for her business to be successfully saved by Sarah but she can’t take a wage as it goes to Claire. Jo may need to use her body to get some old clients back. Sarah controls it.

Can’t wait to see what actually happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Joanne's story is the best story you have, but currently you are not interested in the next chapters. I hope to read the next chapter, including the idea of tattoos, piercings, clothes, and shameful situations in this story. These are good topics. The reader will enjoy while reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Still hoping for a 3rd Blackmailing the Babysitter!

EmilyTyersEmilyTyers6 days ago

Great to hear you are doing so well. The one story I wish you'd finish is Blackmailed Becky.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...