16 - Tyler

Story Info
Dr. N has a visit with a favorite patient and more.
2.5k words
4.5
1.8k
00

Part 16 of the 30 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. N has a quick errand to run before heading to work, just a meeting with her friend Claudia to see how things were going with Any and Belinda, especially Belinda. She hadn't thought to let Amanda know she would be in late, and she hoped she wouldn't worry too much. Dr. N headed to a cafe just outside of town, a good place for a meeting with Claudia to check on things. The place was empty when she got there, which was perfect for their conversation, although she generally like a little bit of background noise to distract from having the staff overhear things they shouldn't. She grabbed a table at the back and when the waitress stopped by, she ordered two cups of coffee, explaining that she was meeting someone there shortly.

Time passed and Claudia wasn't anywhere in sight. Dr. N checked her phone, not messages from Claudia, one semi frantic sounding one from Amanda though. She sounded like a jealous girlfriend after a bad fight with the message she sent. Dr. N shook her head and waiting a bit more. She had to get back to the office so she could be ready for their appointment right after lunch, so she decided she should leave and try to reach Claudia later. It wasn't like her to be late or not show without a good reason. She sent her a quick text to let her know she missed her and to check in at some point. She walked to the counter and tossed some money to the waitress and apologized for the trouble as her friend wasn't able to make it after all.

Amanda was a little worried as she hadn't heard from Dr. N and didn't remember her mentioning that she was going to be late. It wasn't like her to be away without warning, and she still hadn't responded to her text. Amanda was relieved when the doctor finally walked through the door, but still seemingly thinking nothing of it.

"Sorry, Amanda, dear, but I had a quick appointment that had escaped my mind until I woke up this morning and I hadn't thought to contact you about it. Turns out it was a waste of time as my friend wasn't able to make it either. I hope you weren't too worried." Dr. N explained apologizing for any trouble she caused.

"I was a little worried, but figured you had a good reason. Just glad I didn't pick today for one of my big surprise outfits or something. I would have been a mess until you arrived, probably in a quivering puddle unable to resist my own teasing." Amanda outwardly joked, but on the inside was secretly hurt. She seemed to be having actual feelings for the doctor that she really couldn't afford to have. It wouldn't end well for either of them if they took this relationship too far, never mind having serious feelings for each other. The fun flirting and occasional outlandish and improper sexual relationship would be the farthest it could ever go.

"Again, I'm sorry, it slipped my mind, but don't worry, you will never slip my mind, my dear Amanda." Dr. N was trying to recover a little in the eyes of her assistant. Was that even the right word anymore, she thought to herself?

"You could have fooled me. We've been talking for ten minutes now and not one comment about my outfit. If I didn't know better, I would think you've started to take me for granted." Amanda said, obviously still a bit hurt, her eyes begging the doctor, asking for some attention.

"Well, you've done about everything I can think of for outfits, so why should another mostly naked, sheer and lacy outfit be cause for me to comment any more than telling you that you look nice?" Dr. N asked, rather taken aback by Amanda's attitude for once.

"Well, I don't remember you even saying that, so maybe you could actually tell me I look nice then." Amanda pouted heavily, her voice accentuating the pout even more. She seemed to be having a bit of a tantrum at this point and the doctor wasn't sure how to handle it.

"My dear, Amanda, you do look nice. You always look nice. In fact, I usually have to control myself from telling you how much I enjoy looking at you at the risk of sounding ridiculous. Do you need me to tell you how nice you look all the time, every moment of every day? I'd feel like we're insecure newlyweds or something." Dr. N said with a curt laugh.

"Well, it wouldn't hurt. I guess the honeymoon is finally over ow that we've had our first argument." Amanda joked, but again only on the outside.

"Oh dear, I do believe you're right, I'm not even sure what we were just arguing about either. But, seriously, we're in a casual relationship brought on by our close proximity and our slight fondness for each other." Dr. N walked a dangerous line, but Amanda was going to let it slide this time and not push too hard. She didn't have much energy left for a meaningless quarrel with her mistress, lover, boss.

"Me neither, and I'll try not to let it happen again. Ready for our only patient of the day right after lunch? Which happens to be soon since you were so waylaid today." Amanda was still sneaking in some cutting remarks, even though they seemingly had decided to move on from it.

"Oh, dear. Yes, I need to take care of some unfinished notes and then I'll be ready, I hope I have time." Dr. N said rushing into her office.

The time passed slowly for Amanda who was spending too much time with her thoughts after the start of the morning. Before she knew it though, their afternoon patient Tyler was there, on the early side, and she brought her lunch to eat right before.

"Sorry, I was running late and needed to grab food and thought it would be okay if I ate it here. You don't mind, do you?" Tyler asked, not waiting for a response as she started to open her food container.

"Not at all, but since I haven't eaten yet don't mind if you hear me making noises over here." Amanda was still professional enough to be perky and attentive with the patients, which was good. She had forgotten about Tyler's peculiar condition form her earlier session and was not prepared for the epicurean street fight that awaited her.

As soon as Tyler opened the box the aroma of tacos filled the air, and not just any tacos, fresh street tacos from the food truck around the corner. Amanda had tasted some of the finest pork carnitas in the world there for lunch and could never get enough of their taco sauce and seasonings. Her mouth started to water just from the hint of them.

Tyler wrapped one of the warm corn tortillas in her grip and brought the taco up to her mouth. Amanda looked up just in time to watch the shape of Tyler's mouth as she bit down on the taco, bits of pork, cheese and the cabbage slaw mixed in falling as she tried to catch it. She moaned as she chewed, her lips working in such a fashion as to look like kissing, then she swallowed with a satisfied sound and licked her lips. She sucked some of the taco sauce off her fingers as well, rolling her tongue around each making sure not to miss anything.

Amanda stood transfixed as Tyler was oblivious to the effect her eating had on those around her. She next scooped up a fingerful of guacamole and sucked that of with an exaggerated slurp and sighed as she swallowed. Amanda was having a hard time keeping her eyes off her, and her hands off herself as she felt a familiar heat starting to build.

Tyler seemed to be in heaven eating her lunch, and why not given the source of her food. Amanda would be right there with her if she could, but probably mostly helping her keep her lips and fingers clean allowing Tyler to enjoy the tacos first. Tyler worked at finishing the first taco and got back to cleaning her fingers and licking her lips. She reached for her drink that she had brought with her and took a big long suck on the straw, her cheeks drawn in from the pressure, her faced screwed up as if she was reaching orgasm. It was then that Amanda saw why. She thought it odd that a soda or lemonade would take that much effort to drink, but as Tyler withdrew the straw from her mouth, a slight trickle of creamy pink liquid dribbled down her chin. Amanda's tongue felt out of her mouth wanting to lick it off her. Mmmm, a strawberry milkshake, Amanda thought to herself almost loud enough for Tyler to hear it. Tyler swiped the dribble with her finger and raised it to her lips, sucking it off seductively.

As if knowing she was being watched, Tyler looked up at that moment, finger halfway in her mouth, to see Amanda with her mouth open, gawking at her. Tyler cleaned her finger off even slower knowing she had an audience as Amanda gasped at the show. Tyler smiled and winked at her. Amanda, turned away, slightly embarrassed and felt the heat in her cheeks.

Tyler worked through the rest of her lunch, exaggerating every bit of her eating and dribbling knowing Amanda was stealing glances now and then. She got to her favorite part. She was a sucker for pickles and managed to find a place selling pickles in a pouch. She opened it carefully, saving the juice for last. She took out the pickle and licked up the side of it to catch a drip of juice trickling down before it dripped on her. Then she wrapped her mouth around the end, sucking at it, teasing it with her teeth before biting off a nice chunk as Amanda fidgeted in her seat, a low moan escaping her lips as her right hand wandered.

Tyler never relented as she slowly finished her pickle, smacking her lips excessively to show her enjoyment and driving Amanda insane. Once the pickle was gone, she lifted the pouch to her lips and let the juice pour into her mouth and it splashed out, spilling along her chin and down her neck. She managed to catch most of it with her fingers and she licked them off. She even teased Amanda as she cleaned herself up from the pickle juice, rubbing her neck and the top of her chest to clean it off with slow circular motions that seemed to have no real purpose other than to torture her.

Dr. N emerged from her office to call for Tyler to start her appointment. "Mmm, tacos. Oh, I do love a nice warm spicy taco for lunch. Amanda, would you be a dear and go grab us some when you have a chance?"

Amanda looked over and nodded, still at a high level of arousal and not sure what her voice would be if put into service. Tyler stood and walked over to Amanda's desk and dropped her empty food box.

"Could you throw that out for me? Sorry to ask, but I don't see a trash bin anywhere and didn't notice one in the hall." Tyler asked nicely, but there was a hint of something else in her voice that Amanda couldn't read. Still unsure of her voice she nodded to Tyler as well agreeing to dispose of her lunch.

Tyler took the pickle pouch and ran her finger around the inside finding the last few drops and then brought the finger up to Amanda's lips. Amanda opened her mouth and eagerly sucked her finger in, savoring the flavors still present on Tyler's hand, the tingle of the vinegar at the back of her throat. She swallowed, and let her finger slide out. Tyler just smiled, enjoying using her newfound gift on any unsuspecting audience she had.

Tyler walked into Dr. N's office and Amanda finally exhaled then found herself catching her breath, unaware how little she was breathing during the entire ordeal. She sat there breathing and inhaling the taco remains in front of her. After a short while she remembered Dr. N had asked about getting tacos. She thought about it and figured she had a good forty-five minutes until Tyler was done with her session so she thought she could just enjoy the remnants.

She popped open the food box and ran her finger along the pool of taco seasonings and sauce that had gathered at one corner and lifted the finger to her mouth. Emulating, as best she could, Tyler's erotic eating style. She still had a lot of work to do, but felt it would be good enough to drive the doctor crazy for a while. Then she started to get warm thinking of what the doctor would do with her later if she played her cards right.

She stood up and deciding that her panties would be unnecessary in a short while anyway she slipped her taco sauce fingers in the waistband and slithered them off. She wasn't putting on a show for anyone at this point, but she felt like doing something sexy at the time, mostly for her own enjoyment.

Sitting back down, she spread her legs so she had clear access to her damp slit. She reached for the food box again and ran all of her fingers along the pool of sauce and whatever scraps of guacamole she could find. Having scooped up what she could, and now dripping with flavor, she ran her hand down between her legs and smeared the concoction all over her lips and let a couple fingers slide between her outer folds. The sauce tingled a bit and was going to keep her level of arousal up until she could satisfy the burn and maybe even after. She wasn't sure she would make it until the doctor was free as she sat in a growing pool of her own taco flavored juices now, occasionally basting herself with another light pass, the soft brushing against her lips driving her insane.

She heard a sound and turned her head to see Tyler emerging from the office. She pulled her legs together just in time to avoid flashing Tyler with her lunch pussy. Tyler smiled as she left and then the doctor walked over to Amanda.

"Oh, those tacos still smell so good and I could really go for one now. Did you not have a chance to run out to the food truck while I was in with Tyler?" Dr. N asked a bit surprised as usually Amanda was right on top of things and never forgot something like that.

Amanda turned to face the doctor in her chair, drew her hand around the pool of taco sauce once again and letting her legs part, ran her fingers all over her aching pussy.

"I thought I'd offer you something better than lunch from the food truck." She almost cooed as she continued to circle her wet slit.

"Much better than tacos from the food truck indeed, Amanda." Dr. N said as she smiled and lowered herself down between Amanda's legs to settle in for a long lunch.