17 - Sleepover

Story Info
Dr. N has double the fun living the dream.
3k words
4.44
3.4k
00

Part 17 of the 30 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, Amanda, back to you your usual outfits I see, although I must say, the red is striking on you, with just a hint of black ribbon woven in." Dr. N greeted her assistant with a little more enthusiasm than the other day, trying to avoid another little spat.

"Thanks. I love dressing up for you, Miss Natalya." Amanda purred.

"Mmmm, oh I wish we didn't have any appointments today, with the way the day has started, but we just have the one planned, so we'll have plenty of time for another long lunch." The doctor has an evil grin on her face thinking about unwrapping the tasty little present that Amanda was that day. The red outfit looked really good on her, with enough black contrast to go with her hair and make-up. How she ended up being as lucky as she was in finding her, she still didn't know, but she was past questioning it now. "I just have some notes to finish, please feel free to interrupt me when our patient arrives, or any time at all for that matter.

The doctor headed for her office as Amanda got back to checking their schedules and the rest of the office tasks. Before long the morning patient arrived and sat in the waiting area without thinking to check in at all.

"Hello, you must be Lissa. The doctor is ready whenever you are, so if you want you can walk on in. I understand if you wanted a moment to settle in and get prepared though, you're a little early. Lissa smiled at her and sat for a few moments seeming to catch her breath and gather enough confidence for her session. She stood and walked into the doctor's office, acknowledging Amanda with a simple nod as she passed. She knocked gently on the door and then walked in.

"Welcome, Lissa, I'm Dr. Natalya or Dr. N is you prefer, please sit wherever you feel comfortable." Dr. N was wondering whether she should just get a sign that said that or print cards she could hand to people, it was starting to sound a bit forced.

"Hello, so glad you could fit me in somewhere in your schedule." Lissa started in a happy melodic sounding voice. Whatever issues she was working through seemed to have been resolved at some level.

"I try hard to be accommodating, especially for a beautiful young woman like yourself." Dr. N wasn't sure what she just said or whether she said it aloud, but apparently Lissa didn't mind.

"Why thank you for the compliment. You definitely have an eye for beautiful women from the looks of your assistant out there." Lissa was willing to play along for fun. She winked at the doctor as she nodded in the direction of the waiting area and Amanda.

"Yes, indeed, she was quite a find too. Very handsy around the office, and is willing to do a little extra from time to time to make sure things are running smoothly around here." Dr. N kept the playful tone, but Lissa didn't pick up on it.

"Well, anyway, I came here for a reason, to get a few things off my chest and be reassured that I'm not crazy or making bad decisions based on a whim." Lissa started out trying to pivot back to her session rather than going on about how much they both wanted to discuss Amanda and whatever that might lead to.

"Right, please go ahead, I apologize for derailing the conversation. I tend to talk about Amanda a little too much sometimes, but this is your time." Dr. N wanted to make sure Lissa understood where she was coming from and that she would now be her primary focus.

"This is probably going to sound weird, but I'll do my best to explain it in a way that isn't too freaky I guess I would call it." Lissa set the stage for a great session and Dr. N was very eager to find out just how freaky this one was going to be.

"Oh, good. I like an interesting session every now and then. Most of my patients feel like the slightest deviation is a bizarre kink or odd fetish and that they are complete sex freaks." Dr. N showed her eagerness, hoping that it would only add to Lissa's desire to open up and share. Since she already had seemed comfortable when she arrived, the doctor took a small chance that the encouragement would be well received.

"How this all started was that every now and then I would wake up feeling a bit sore, and occasionally a little messy, you know, sex kind of messy." Lissa started out in a bit of a hushed tone as if she didn't want anyone else to hear or she was feeling a bit self-conscious about it all.

"I see, that is a weird way to wake up, assuming you didn't remember having sex during the night." Dr. N added her voice wavering slightly from its usual soft, calming tone, but reassuring enough to help Lissa be more comfortable sharing. "Obviously, please continue sharing as much as you want to. You have nothing to be afraid or ashamed of here."

Lissa smiled at the doctor and nodded in appreciation. "That's just it, I never did remember at all. You see I can a medical condition that requires regular adjustments to my prescription and whenever those adjustments occur, I have a few nights, and sometimes days, where I sleep so soundly that I really can't be woken up no matter how hard you try. It's a safety issue so we have to be very careful to make sure someone is near if we were ever to have a fire or something."

'That would be scary to be alone under those circumstances. I assume your husband is usually around or arranges for someone to stay with you?" Dr. N looked concerned for Lissa, just from a normal human reaction.

"Yes, we have that covered, thanks. But, to continue, I asked my husband about it and he said he didn't know of anything that might have happened. I know he has some sexual fantasies that I'm not into that I wondered if he would try. Like anal sex, just not into it, but he always wants to try. I'm pretty sure he has before, but he won't admit it." Lissa opened up a little about her concerns and some conditions that might lead to her discomfort some mornings.

"Yes, I have heard about that. Some people just like having sex with a sleeping person. It's not that uncommon, as fantasies go that is." Dr. N reassured her that nothing was that abnormal just yet, but then the doctor didn't know where things were about to go.

"I believed him for a while, but then for some reason, several months back, my prescription needed to be adjusted more frequently, and I couldn't get a straight answer out of my doctor, so I wasn't sure what was happening. Obviously, the soreness and mess continued to happen, but was becoming more regular." Lissa seemed to be getting a bit agitated recalling the trauma from her recent nighttime encounters.

"That seems suspicious, but not knowing what your condition is like, I can't be sure. Did you confront your husband about it then as well?" Dr. N was hoping to maintain a good relationship with Lissa, taking her side when she could, but without judging a situation she had just been introduced to. "Please, continue. If you feel like you want to that is."

"I did, and he just kept denying it, but he was getting worse at lying. I finally decided I needed to do something, so I hired a private investigator, one who specializes in security cameras and stuff to install a couple hidden cameras in our bedroom. I figured if I had two and my husband found out about one of them, he would think that was it and I would still have a backup." Lissa's voice shook a little as the emotions of the broken trust in her relationship started to come through.

"That sounds a bit extreme, but I guess in your situation you felt like it was the best course of action. What happened after the next adjustment to your meds?" Dr. N was surprised that she took the drastic step, but proud of her for standing up for herself and doing something. Too often the woman isn't able to see beyond the fairy tale she still thinks she's living to break the cycle.

"I thought it might be as well, but I had to do something. I knew my prescription was due for another adjustment soon which is why I scheduled the camera install when I did. It was setup to record whenever there was sustained motion in the bedroom, which on most nights wasn't a problem since my husband seemed to have little interest in me by myself." Lissa's voice wavered and cracked as she started to describe the crumbling of her marriage, or at least the trust and love in the relationship she had tried to build.

"So, then what happened after the recent adjustment. I assume you were able to capture something on the video from the cameras that you had installed?" Dr. N maintained her calm and unwavering voice hoping that Lissa would feel safe and be able to share without closing down.

"So, as usual, my meds changed up my sleep schedule and I had two or three days of long interrupted night sleep and one morning I woke up in the usual sore and messy state. The security cameras had an easy-to-use app that would allow me to view the recordings, so I waited until my husband had safely left for work and started to scroll through them. It took a while to get to the middle of the night footage where he had arranged to the sex to start. I hadn't played with the system before or else I would have scanned quicker, but I did finally find it." Lissa spoke with a different tone at this point, one with almost a tinge of self-confidence.

"I assume what you found confirmed your suspicions about your husband then?" Dr. N asked expectantly.

"No, in fact I was surprised to find out at some level he was telling the truth, he hadn't been having sex with me at all." Lissa said in a surprised tone.

She sounded almost as surprised as Dr. N sounded in her response. "What do you mean he wasn't having sex with you, what was happening that left you sore and messy then?"

"Tell me, in your line of work, have you ever heard of dickgirls?" Lissa asked in all seriousness.

Dr. N giggled a bit at first, but regained her composure. "Well, yes, I have. I am a sex therapist after all and they do come up every now and then in someone's fantasy or reality."

"So, this part won't surprise you as much then, but for me it was quite the shock. My husband had arranged for not one, but two dickgirls to fuck me in various ways, while he watched and masturbated. So, I was coated in all manner of cum when the three of them were done by the end of the night. He tried to clean up some of it, but there was just so much he never got me that clean." Lissa shared what Dr. N thought would be the big reveal.

"Did it help explain why you were as sore as you were and everything?" Dr. N asked, secretly wanting some more sordid details for, her notes that she would likely review with Amanda, very closely, for accuracy.

"Oh boy did it. Have you ever been spit roasted before? I think that's what they call it. Explains my sore jaw and throat some mornings. Along with all the other combinations of holes they filled at different times." Lissa sounded like she was almost having fun at this point.

"What did you say to your husband about this when you found out?" Dr. N was eager to know how things turned out.

"Well, I didn't tell him anything and just waited." Lissa stated plainly, no hint of emotion in her face.

"Waited for what exactly?" Dr. N asked, slightly confused at this point. She just assumed she would confront her husband with the video and go from there.

"I waited until it was time for my next adjustment and spoke with my doctor about things. Turns out he was mostly going by what my husband had been telling him about my condition and not necessarily bothering with the test results. So, I asked him if he could skip the change this time, but convince my husband that it had happened as usual. Surprisingly, he agreed without any challenge." Lissa was excited now and wanted to continue into the next phase of her plan.

"Oh, I think I see where this might be going. Please continue." Dr. N briefly interrupted.

"Maybe, we'll see. So, the next night, nothing happened and I was wondering whether my husband suspected something. No worries there, the next night, right on cue, I felt someone touching me and starting to remove my bedclothes. I tried to stay as still as possible and pretend to be asleep so nothing would change and my husband would be surprised. I pulled it off pretty well, but when I felt something thick and hard brush up against my arm as one of the girls moved around into position I started to get really aroused and moved slightly. My husband didn't even notice as he was sitting in his chair starting to stroke himself off. As soon as the other girl moved around to my face I reached out with my hand and grabbed her cock and started working on her. She was a lot more excited than how she looked in the video as I slowly swallowed her whole dick, willingly, and sucking and licking every last hard inch of her. My husband gasped, and not in that romance book kind of way as I looked over at him and tried my best to smile as I sucked that huge cock off and let it come down my throat. Since I was awake for it, I took it everywhere and worked their dicks until they were sore too." Lissa was slobbering spittle all over the place as she spoke, she was so excited.

"Wow, you don't happen to have any video of that I could review, purely for scientific purposes, do you?" Dr. N asked seriously.

"Doctor! I'm surprised at you. But maybe I can work something out for you, since there are two of them and only one of me." Lissa winked at the doctor as she said this.

"I might take you up on that offer someday." Dr. N smiled back. "So, what did your husband say or do after that happened?"

"He didn't say much as he was in shock. In fact, he kept stroking as I kept working them. Finally, one was finishing her last of the night in my ass, yes, I said my ass, as for some reason now I couldn't get enough of it with these women, they just knew what they were doing, I guess. I reached out for the other girl's cock and stroked and sucked her hard. When I could tell she was about to erupt I popped it out of my mouth and pointed it right at my husband. The first shot hit him right in the face and to my surprise he was swallowing it and wanting more. I just kept her shooting at him until she was spent and sucked the last bit out of her tip for good measure. The only thing I've said to him since has been through my lawyers as they ready the divorce papers. And those two lovely ladies he arranged to be with me have been staying with me now, permanently. We have no idea what the relationship is, but we don't really care right now since we're still enjoying the crazy sex. And you want to know the funny thing? Ever since I left my husband, my medical condition has completely cleared up." Lissa had a satisfied expression on her face after all that.

Dr. N was nowhere near satisfied yet as the details of Lissa's encounters had only served to ramp her arousal back up, and she couldn't wait for the end of the day to arrive so she and Amanda could close up for the night.

"Thank you doctor for letting me unload on you. I think I'm in a much better place now." Lissa shared.

Dr. N and Lissa both giggled at her phrasing. "That's what therapy is for, dear. Please feel free to set up another appointment with my assistant on your way out." Dr. N closed the session as usual.

Lissa stood and walked out to take care of that next appointment, while Dr. N took a few moments to finish up her notes and compose herself. Lissa was already gone when the doctor went out to check with Amanda.

"Well, that was a fun session we just had, I'll have to share it with you some time, although it probably won't be your favorite one. Funny thing though, we started out the session chatting about you when we were mentioning beautiful women." Dr. N looked at Amanda as she finished, just appreciating all of her finer details.

"Oh, that explains why my nipples were tingling then." Amanda says without a second thought.

"Isn't that usually your ears ringing or burning, or something like that?" Dr. N asked, her face screwed up a bit.

"Not for me, ears don't do anything to turn me on. But if you want to know about something that's burning, I do have a pair of lips you could check out." Amanda's expression was one of longing as she turned in her chair and let her legs part slightly.

"Oh Amanda, you always know the perfect things to say to get to my heart." Dr. N responds as she moves toward Amanda, her eyes lingering on her perfect, angelic face.