17: Room-mate & A Date

Story Info
Jessica has fun with Jack in the movie theater.
2.5k words
3.95
3.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came in the front door of my apartment as quietly as I could, hoping Kimberely was still asleep. Thankfully I didn't see see her up as I went straight to the bathroom to shower.

I was horrified as I looked at myself in the mirror. There was a huge wet spot on my dark running shorts, right between my legs. I was still flushed, and my hair was a disaster.

I slipped my clothes off and stood for a moment, staring at myself in the mirror. The person I was looking at wasn't me. It couldn't be. My breast was even more red now. My thighs were sticky with his cum. My pussy was swollen and red. What was happening to me?

I took a long shower and picked the bits of potato chip out of my hair. I scrubbed my legs well and did my best to clean up my pussy. Eventually I got out of the shower feeling more relaxed after a long, hot shower.

After brushing out my hair and brushing my teeth well I wrapped a towel around myself, being sure to fully hide the pinkness in my breast. I opened the door to go to my room and suddenly jumped, startled by a guy just coming out of Kimberely's room. "Oh, hi there" he said as I scurried to my room, seeing him go into the bathroom behind me.

I slipped on a pair of underwear - plain white cotton - and a bra. Hmm, my breast was pretty tender and the bra hurt. I signed and took it off. I slipped on a dress and some tights and went back out to the kitchen.

Kimberely and the guy were at the table eating breakfast when I walked in. "Hi Jess, this is Anthony. Anthony, my room-mate Jessica." I nodded a bit and replied "Good morning" as I poured a bowl of cereal and joined then at the table.

Kimberely's hair was pretty disheveled, and she clearly wasn't wearing a bra. Her large breasts swayed under her tshirt as she moved. I looked away from them as I heard her ask "So what were you up so early for?"

"Went out for a run. Trying to get back in shape." I replied, blushing slightly as I see Anthony glancing at my breasts,

Kimberely smiled "You've been doing that a lot lately."

As she got up I noticed that Kimberely didn't have shorts on, just a long t-shirt. As she bent over to get something out of the bottom of the refrigerator, her butt peaked out from the bottom of the tshirt. Did she not have underwear on either? I glanced over at Anthony and saw him watching her butt.

Kimberely saw him watching to and bent over even more, far more than she actually needed to, showing off not only her ass but a hint of her pussy as well. She shook her hips teasingly and giggled a little.

I stood up, shaking my head. I rolled my eyes at Kimberely, left dirty dishes on the counter and walked out, muttering "You're too much. I'll be in my room."

As I walked into the hallway I heard a chair scrape on the floor as it moved followed by Kimberely saying "Mmm, you're already hard for me." followed by "Oh yes....that feels good" from Anthony.

The last thing I heard before I shut my door was Kimberely demanding "Sit in the chair, I want to ride it."

I tried to focus on the essay I had to write, something about the influence of post civil war reconstruction on racial strife in the south. I couldn't though. I knew Kimberely wasn't quiet when she had sex, and apparently he wasn't either.

"Oh fuck yes -- I'm in so deep."

"Mmm, yes, play with my tits while I ride you."

"Fuck you feel so good."

"Yes, pinch my nipples -- harder -- Oh yes, just like that!"

And on it went for 10 minutes until I heard him grunting deeply, clearly orgasming inside her.

I waited, listening. Once they were quiet for a few minutes I left my room to make a cup of coffee. Maybe that would help me focus more.

I found Kimberly in the kitchen just finishing starting the coffee pot. She grinned at me as I came in, shaking my head, saying "You're unbelievable - right here in the kitchen?"

She chuckled "What? He has a nice cock, and I was horny after last night. I think we fucked 3 or 4 times over night too. I need my coffee!"

I shook my head and stared at her.

She smirked and lifted her tshirt, flashing her pussy at me. "Want a taste?"

I blushed crimson, and shook my head no.

She shrugged "Your loss. A freshly fucked pussy tastes delicious." With that she dropped her shirt back down and walked out, going back to her room, leaving me speechless.

I took my coffee and went back to my room to work on the essay.

It was Friday so that evening after dinner I changed into a dress and met Jack as planned. He picked me up in an Uber, and we went to the movie theatre. After getting our tickets and some of that awful greasy popcorn we went to the theatre showing our movie.

As we walked in I took Jack's hand and guided him towards the back. He looked confused "But we can see better from the middle."

I chuckled a bit "No silly, there is more privacy back here...."

We slipped into the middle of the last row just before the previews started. Jack slipped his arm around me, and we cuddled, eating popcorn through the previews and the start of the feature film.

A few minutes later I slipped a hand down into Jack's lap and started to tease him through his pants. I giggled quietly as his eyes widened with surprise. I whispered in his ear "What? Haven't you ever been to a movie theatre with a date before?" He blushed and whispered back "Um, n-not like this...."

I slowly unbuckled his belt and then unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, being careful to be quiet. He squirmed a bit and whispered "What are you doing?"

I whispered back simply "Shhhh -- don't attract attention, and be quiet."

I slipped my hand into his underwear and found his small, hard cock. I teased it, running my fingernails along it. I heard him gasp and whispered "Quiet...."

I laid my head on his shoulder, cuddling up to him, watching the movie and I wrapped my hand around his cock and started to slowly pump it.

I looked up at Jack and saw him biting his lip to stay quiet. Smiling a bit I moved my hand faster.

I could feel him tensing and squirming a bit in his seat. I shifted in my seat and slipped my head down to his lap. I took the head of his little cock between my lips and sucked quietly on it while stroking the base of it with my finger and thumb.

I felt Jack move in surprise as I gave him a blowjob in the theatre and then suddenly cum, a soft groan escaping his lips.

I suppressed a giggle. There wasn't much cum, but it did taste good. I flicked my tongue over him, making sure I cleaned him off and then brought my head back up to rest it on his shoulder, swallowing his cum on the way.

Jack looked at me with a happy but questioning look. I whispered "Well, I didn't want you to make a mess big guy..."

Jack shook his head a bit, he cheeks flushed. I zipped his pants back up and settled in to watch the rest of the movie with him.

After the movie as we made our way back out to the car Jack whispered "That was really hot, what you did in the movie."

I giggled and whispered back "I like your little cock, and Iike to make you cum."

Jack blushed a bit, apparently still not used to being called little.

"Want to come back to my place?" I asked as Jack got his phone out to call for an Uber.

Jack nodded "Um, yeah, I mean of course, sure...."

I giggled and leaned over, whispering in his ear "You're going to return the favor with your tongue...."

He blushed even more as he put my address in for the Uber request.

Twenty minutes later we pulled up in front of my apartment and went inside. I could hear music from Kimberely's room, but we didn't see her. We went to my room, and I pulled the door shut behind us. I slipped my arms around Jack and leaned up, kissing him deeply on the lips.

Jack sighed softly and caressed my back. He kissed me more passionately and pulled up on my dress, breaking the kiss just long enough to lift it over my head, leaving me in my bra and thong. I moaned softly as I felt his hands slide down to my ass and squeeze it lightly as he kissed me harder.

I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off of him, quickly doing the same with his pants. We moved to the bed and I laid down. He kissed my neck, my chest, the tops of my breasts. I reached behind me and unclipped my bra for him, and his lips quickly moved to my nipples. I moaned deeply as he sucked my left nipple between his lips and played with it with his tongue. He was learning!

I grasped his small penis through his underwear and slowly stroked it. He groaned and then kissed his way down my stomach to the top of my underwear. He slipped it off and then slipped his mouth between my legs.

I groaned deeply and demanded "Yes Jack -- lick me, lick my pussy -- please me...."

Jack slipped his tongue up and down along my lips and then slowly parted them, finding me very wet. He flicked his tongue around a bit. He still had much to learn I though to myself.

"My clit Jack -- higher -- I'm very turned on and need your tongue on my clit..."

Jack slipped his tongue up and eventually found the spot. I moaned deeply, groaning "Oh yes, right there Jack, right there..."

I rolled my hips, thrusting against his tongue. I reached down and grabbed his head, pulling him tighter against me. I was moaning loudly 'aaaa --mmm --- yes Jack -- mmmmm"

I demanded "Fingers -- three fingers inside me..."

I groaned as he pushed three fingers into me, hesitating a bit, seemingly afraid he would hurt me with that many fingers. If he only knew...

I continued to hold his head, pulling him against my pussy. I demanded "Hard -- finger me hard Jack."

He obeyed and started to thrust his fingers into me. His lips were now over my clit, sucking at it.

I demanded "Harder -- more -- finger me harder."

He tilted his head slightly and looked up into my face as he thrust even harder with his fingers, sucking harder at my clit. I began to pant, my hips lifting off the bed, my body beginning to quiver. I uttered an in comprehensive, deep groan "Aannngg--uummmggg....." and suddenly came hard, spasming, shaking, my hips lifted, eyes closed as I came.

I slowly recovered and found Jack cuddled next to me, lightly kissing my breast. I hadn't noticed that he moved. I looked into his eyes and smiled softly. "You have an amazing tongue...."

He smiled, his cheeks blushing a bit.

I asked softly "Want to fuck me?"

He nodded, and stammered "I, um, of course -- if you want me to."

I rolled onto my back and spread my legs, saying "Of course I do, but I want it hard. I want you to take me and fuck me hard Jack."

He blinked at me with a surprised look. "You -- you like that -- to be fucked hard?"

I smiled a bit at him "Sometimes, and now is one of those times. Take me Jack, fuck me."

Jack rolled over, his little hard cock momentarily pointing straight up. I thought I heard something from the hallway but ignored it.

I reached between my legs and rubbed my pussy, spreading my legs more for Jack. I was so wet. I needed to be really fucked. Jack's tongue had really gotten me going.

Jack positioned himself between my legs, put his little penis against me and slowly pushed in.

I groaned in frustration and shook my head. "Not like that Jack. I want you to fuck me, not make sweet slow love to me." Jack looked at me with a befuddled look.

I smiled a little. "Pull out."

He pulled out an paused.

"Now tease me with the head of your cock."

He did, running the head up and down my pussy.

"Now suddenly thrust yourself deep into me after you've teased me for a while - mount me hard." I added softly "But you can only do this when I ask for it - when I'm fully aroused."

Jack teased me, running his little penis head up and down my pussy. He leaned in and kissed my nipple. I commanded softly "Bite it."

Jack looked up at me, confused. "B-bite it?"

I nodded.

He bit gently, his eyes looking up into mine. I smiled slightly "Harder than that Jack - and then mount me hard."

He bit harder, making me groan and arch my back. Then he suddenly thrust himself hard into me, making my body bounce when his little dick was completely inside me and his body collided with mine.

I forced myself to groan, though thinking "That's it? That's all he's got to put into me? I can hardly feel it."

I bit his earlobe playfully and whispered "Now fuck me Jack, fuck me hard. Don't be gentle."

He started thrusting rapidly into me, bouncing me on the bed. I ran my hands up and down his back, my nails scraping his back. He was certainly energetic, but I could feel so little. He wasn't filling me at all, wasn't possessing me, taking me like I needed to be taken. Still I encouraged him "Hard Jack, fuck me harder -- deeper."

He grunted as he thrust into me, making my bed squeak under us. Then suddenly he stiffened, cumming inside me. I held him close, clinging to him, willing that it felt better inside me.

He groaned and rolled off of me. He laid next to me, panting. He murmured "Wow. I didn't know that girls liked it like that..."

I smiled a bit "Sometimes we do Jack, but only when we're in the mood for it."

He smiled at me and snuggled up next to me, wrapping his arm around me. I sighed, still terribly horny, the fire inside me not satiated. Still, it was nice to have him cuddle with me. I asked "Spend the night?"

He sighed happily "Happy to -- I have an exam in my 8am class though, so I'll have to get up at 7 to get there. Is that too early?"

I blushed a bit "No, that's fine. It will get me up to go for a run."