Captain Keeps Her Crew Satisfied

Story Info
Pirate Captain Maintains Loyalty Through Sex.
2.2k words
4.47
4.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Captain Ember plopped down on the bed and let out a long exhale. "What a long day" she exclaimed to the empty room.

And a long day it had been. Her crew had boarded 3 different fishing vessels today, and frustratingly (or thankfully, depending on who in the crew you asked) all three were determined to put up a fruitless defense. Of course none succeeded long, but she knew just how much her crew loved to brandish their swords, yell a good "yarrrr" and board a mostly defenseless craft. She rolled her eyes. Though the plunder wasn't what her or her crew had hoped. Not surprisingly, boarding three fishing vessels gets you three vessels worth of fish, and not much else.

While the crew would no doubt be happy they wouldn't be going hungry anytime soon, after so many weeks with nary a coin to show for it, she knew any captain would be fearing of a mutiny on board. "Alright, send Ben in" she barked.

But she was not just any captain.

Her first mate Ben came into her cabin and closed the door behind him. He stared at her, she could hear his heavy breathing from across the room.

She had an advantage that not many captains across these seas could compete with. She was born with an inherent quality that made it very easy to keep her crew happy and loyal during long journeys out at sea. A pussy.

She got up from her bed and walked over to him. "Good evening Benji" she cooed, as she put her hand on his chest and traced it around his body. He gulped and responded "Evening Ma'am".

She let out a soft chuckle and walked back over to her bed and sat at the edge. Her eyes never leaving his own, she began to remove her boots, revealing her bare feet to her first mate. His eyes were fixated on them, as they were to any part of her body she showcased for him.

Next came her shirt, which she took with both hands and slowly began to lift above her head, revealing more skin with each passing moment. She could hear him shuffling his feet across the room while the shirt covered her head and restricted her vision. With a final tug the shirt popped off over her head, and she turned to him and winked.

The removal of her shirt revealed her elaborate corset underneath. Giving him one final bout of staring, as well as a seductive grin, she turned her back to him and instructed "Come." He practically sprinted to her, and took a seat on the bed behind her. This was all very familiar, as part of their nightly ritual.

He got to work undoing the laces at the back of the corset. She removed her hat, placing it gently on the table next to the bed. Her long black hair fell down her shoulders, and onto her back. It crashed against her first mate's hands, eliciting a sharp breath in from him. She laughed, it was so delightful that even after all their time together, the slightest bit of her could cause a reaction from him.

With the last of the lacing in the back untied, she turned to face him. Wordlessly, he got to work on unhooking the front. She looked at him and wondered what must have gone on with his life to make him the way he is. She didn't know much about her crew's lives before working together. Amongst pirates, bravado and shows of chauvinistic manliness were king. It was quite rare indeed to find one as submissive as Ben.

With the corset now untethered she got up and took a few steps away from the bed. She turned away and dropped it to the floor, revealing her bare back to him. She began to lower her breeches, and bent over to push her ass closer to his face. She removed them slowly, knowing he would be getting a good view of her pussy. His sharp breath in confirmed it.

She lifted one foot and kicked the clothing away with the other, then spun around to face her first mate. "Ready to begin?" she asked. He nodded, and stood up from the bed. She walked over to him, once again running her hand across his chest. She brushed her breast against his shoulder as she passed him, and she could feel him shudder at the contact. She approached the door that conjoined their cabins, and turned back to look at him. The lust in his eyes was unmistakable, and the pitched tent down below confirmed just how much he wanted her.

But as was their usual routine, he would have to wait. She opened the door and made a gesture to beckon him through. As he entered the threshold of the doorway, she grabbed him roughly and kissed him firmly on the lips. Knowing that a little went a long way with her first mate, she quickly pulled away. She giggled at his stunned expression. He had stopped completely, and was standing in the doorway, frozen. She walked behind him and slapped his ass as hard as she could. That got him quickly moving through the door as she shut it behind him. She sighed and laid down on the bed.

"Send in the next one" she yelled. She looked over to the wall near the bed. She could see just his eye, showing through the hole in the wall their rooms shared. She remembered back to the first time she had introduced this ritual to the crew. She made sure that the order she would take them was based on seniority. She wanted to make sure that loyalty and longevity was rewarded among her crew.

But it would be a few times until she found out about her first mates unique proclivities. As it turned out, he wanted to go last. Naturally that isn't something best shared with the rest of the crew, so they worked out an arrangement. And as part of it, they cut out a hole so he could watch her service the rest of the crew.

The door to the rest of the ship opened, and in stepped the boatswain. He stood near the entrance, staring and waiting just like they all did. "Well, lets get on with it" she said, and he walked towards the bed.

She spread her legs, giving him the perfect view of that which would be his for however long he could last. He was a young lad tho, perhaps twenty-two or so. From how he has been so far, she imagined that she was his first. He kicked off his breeches and climbed onto the bed. She looked up at him with a blank expression. He positioned himself in front between her legs, and leaned forwards, putting his hands on either side of her on the bed. He took one hand and grabbed his 4 inch cock, lining it up to enter her. As he pushed into her, she felt the slightest of sensations, but then all she could feel was the movement of the bed as he thrust back and forth.

She looked up that the ceiling, and kept the boredom away the way she usually did. "one,two,three" she counted in her head. "twenty-five--" "Ughhh." she looked down at him as he panted and removed his rapidly noodling cock from her. She felt his cum start to leak out of her, the warmth felt good on her skin. The first and only good sensation he has given her. "twenty-five strokes" she thought "even shorter than last time". Silently he got up, redressed and left. From here on out she didn't have to bark commands. The crew knew the order.

And so on it went, through the quartermaster, the sailing master, the gunners, even the doctor. All of them the same story, some combination of small, quick, or unsatisfying. Though usually not all three like the boatswain. After the rest were through it was time for her newest crew member. Her hips squirmed on the bed in excitement, and in walked the cook.

He was an older gentleman, and clearly very experienced. Unlike the others, when he entered the room he did not wait at the entrance asking for permission. He walked right over to her while shedding clothes. He was completely nude by the time he reached the bed. Her eyes were locked on his 8 inch dick, and she licked her lips in anticipation.

Unlike those before who climbed on top of her to have their moment. He grabbed her by her hips and spun her around, putting her stomach down onto the bed as she squealed with excitement. Her pussy was dripping wet, she could feel her cheeks flushing, as she waited in a position where she could no longer see him, her ass and legs hanging off the side of the bed as he stood over her.

Then she felt him enter her, as she let out a loud moan, her first of the evening. Once he was all the way in, he let lose, ramming his cock in and out, going back till he almost popped out, then slamming into her again as far as he could go. Every stroke eliciting noises from her. She hoped the rest of the crew could not hear her sounding like this, but at this point she couldn't stop it even if she wanted to.

She could hear the swishing sound of his cock pushing around her juices mixed with all the previous cum that was still inside her, and that just made her go even more wild.

She was lost in the moment, drunk on the pleasure the cock was giving her.

*SMACK*

She jutted out of her drunken stupor.

*SMACK*

"Eeeeh" she squealed. He had spanked her. Her, the captain. And not once, but twice. She felt anger rush into her. She scooted forwards and turned around, his cock popping out in the process.

"I am the captain." She proclaimed as she sat up on the bed. "Do I need to remind you who is in ch-" He interrupted her by pushing her back down onto the bed.

He leaned over and roughly grabbed her breasts, and began to work them hard with his hands. She stifled a moan, trying to maintain control, but the gushing in her pussy told her what she already knew. She loved when he took control. He mounted her, and shoved his cock in once again. She screamed from the pleasure, and from the increasing pain of his rough treatment of her breasts. He pulled back ready to ram in once again. Before she could scream out, his mouth was on hers and their tongues went to war. With every thrust her body clenched, waves of pleasure continuing to wash over her. He took his mouth off of hers, and brought it close to her ear. "Cum. Now." He commanded.

His forcefulness sent her straight over the edge. Her pussy convulsed, spasmming and overloading her body with pleasure she had not felt in a long time. She closed her eyes and screamed out. Then she felt it. She smiled as she realized his ulterior motive.

She felt his cum empty into her, and basked in the warm feeling. "He had to get me there, he couldn't last any longer" she thought.

He stood up and started redressing. "Ahem" she sounded, and he turned to look at her. "I hope that you have more things like that planned" she cooed.

"Of course, I plan to never fail to satisfy you", he responded with a cocky grin on his face.

"However" she said, her smile turning into a serious and commanding expression.

"Outside of this room, don't you EVER forget that I am in charge, or you will regret it."

She stifled her smile as her words knocked the expression right off his face. "Of course", he answered and shuffled out the door.

He was the last of the crew, which meant there was only one thing left to do. "He really tired me out, good thing this won't take long", she said loud enough she knew Benji could hear. "Get in here before I fall asleep". She heard rushing, and soon her fist mate came bursting through the door, already fully naked with his 3 inch cock in hand. She looked down at it. "Sometimes I forget just how small it is. Though not much can compare to what I just got, as I'm sure you saw".

She watched and relished the expression of her first mate. She loved to humiliate him. Not as much she suspected, as he loved to receive it.

"Let's go, I want to get this over with". He climbed up onto the bed and got on top of her. The amount of cum still inside her made it easy to slide in, thought with his size he didn't need the help.

His breathing was heavy as he began to slowly thrust. "One" she counted, out loud this time. "Two, three, four, fi--" and it was over.

He quickly pulled out and came on her stomach. "Hmm, your self control has gotten better. Looks like I won't have to punish you today for cumming inside me when you know you're not allowed to."

"Thank you ma'am". He climbed off the bed and slinked back to his room, closing the door behind him.

She stretched out and yawned. It sure was tiring work keeping her crew in line.