18 and Horny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roxymoves
roxymoves
425 Followers

He lowers his head to nuzzle my neck. "Oh, baby, you feel so good."

"Jeff, it hurts."

"It's ok, it's only because it's the first time. Give it a minute. You'll feel better."

I take a deep breath and try to focus on the pleasure of him filling me up. The breath helps me relax around him, accepting his substantial girth.

"You ready, baby?"

"Yes," I lie.

He thrusts back in, more gently this time, but still shockingly invasive. My pussy cries out in revolt. When he pulls out, it's like sandpaper scraping against my walls. I exhale again as he pushes back in, and for once it starts to feel good. Pulling out again, his dick rubs against my clit, jolting the pleasure senses across my body. Now I'm starting to feel what all the fuss is about. He pushes back in and drags his pelvis along my clit again. I grab his ass, wrap my legs around his back, and urge him on.

"Don't stop."

"Baby I want to make you come."

"So close, just keep going."

He keeps up his rhythm, dragging along my clit with each push and pull. Suddenly, it's nothing I've ever felt before. My body centers around my vagina, which is contracting to the pulse of his thrusts. My entire body tingles, my legs shiver, my toes contract.

As I am coming down from my orgasm, Jeff enters his, shooting hot ropes of cum deep into my unguarded pussy. He thrusts with each release, filling me more and more. I am torn between my fear of pregnancy and the tender closeness I feel toward him at the moment of his vulnerability. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and kiss him with a passion I've never felt before. He returns my kisses, tangling his tongue with mine. I am crazy about this man.

Once we have revived from our orgasms, he says, "Got you gift, baby."

"The whole night has been a gift."

"Nah, this is something special."

Jeff pulls out the biggest vibrator I've ever seen. He touches my juicy pussy and smiles, "Not going to need any lube for this."

He takes just the head of the vibrator and circles it on my clit. It's not even on but already feels good. My hole is battered and bruised, but my clit could use some attention.

He turns it on the lowest setting, and already I am out of my mind. I grab the posts of the headboard to balance myself on the bed, thrusting my hips up to create a rhythm with the vibrations. The vibes shoot through my clit, across my belly, and out through my neck and arms.

I hear him click the vibrator a notch higher, and I fly into orbit. I've lost control of my body, my ass bucking into the vibrator with an insistent, almost painful series of thrusts. I lose my grip on the headboard. My body slides down the bed and I push off the pillows to try to chase my release. Jeff grabs my sweating chest to still my movement.

He clicks the vibrator to high. My legs start shaking. I'm panting and moaning. He thrusts two fingers inside me, rubbing them at the top of my channel. Between his insistent fingers and the power of the vibrator, I lose all control. Liquid starts squirting out of my pussy, all over Jeff's hands, his bed, my inner thighs. I am at once relieved and embarrassed. This must be the "squirting" I've heard about. He is beaming, licking my juices off his fingers and holding his hand out for me to taste myself. I taste of salt, metal, and something uniquely mine.

Jeff grins at the pleasure he has given me.

He has another surprise for me. "Wait here, babe, I'll be right back."

I hear him open the refrigerator door. He returns with the sweetest little chocolate cake, just the right size for two people. As I go to stick my finger in the icing, I notice a pretty gold chain draped across the middle of the cake. "Is this for me?"

"Who else, silly?"

"You didn't have to."

"Of course I did. A special gift for a special girl."

I throw my arms around him; he makes me so happy. He clasps the chain around my neck; it looks perfect.

He whispers in my ear, "Someday I'm going to come all over that pretty little chain."

I'm hot again just with the idea of him taking me like that.

We scoop gobs of cake off the plate and feed each other, laying further waste to the wet bed sheets.

He brings me home on his motorcycle. The vibrations of the machine send achy tingles through my battered pussy. I have him drop me off at the end of the block so my parents won't hear its loud engine in the driveway. He gives me a passionate kiss. "Happy belated birthday, baby. I hope it's a memorable one."

I'm in love.

CHAPTER 4: THE FAIR

The Texas State Fair is in town, and Jeff invites me to go. I love going out on "real" dates with him; it makes me feel so adult and desirable.

He's a guy's guy and likes to play the games. "I'm pretty decent at shooting the hoops. Want to play with me?"

"No, I'll just watch."

He swishes the first one, but the second bounces off the rim. For the first time, I see Jeff's temper. "Goddammit, rigged rim."

I try to soothe him. "You got this, babe."

He makes all the next shots, forks over more money and makes those too. The next thing I know, we're walking away with a giant teddy bear that he won and gave to me. It's such a silly thing, but I feel proud of my man.

We wouldn't miss the giant Ferris wheel. We get a car to ourselves. We spend the entire ride ignoring the beautiful sites of the city and taking turns nibbling each other's lips and sucking each other's tongues. His tongue on mine reminds me of his mouth on my clit, and I am eager to get back to his place.

Jeff points out that balancing the giant teddy bear on the motorcycle is going to be tricky. On the way out of the park, he hands the bear to a little girl who is smaller than it is. My hearts swells at the vision of what a kind man he is.

We barely make it into his apartment before we're groping each other and tearing off our clothes. Jeff scoops me up over his shoulder and throws me on his bed.

"Going to fuck the shit out of you."

I'm hoping he's exaggerating but agree anyway. "Please do."

He spreads my legs to make room for his broad shoulders. His mouth is all over my pussy, his stubble scraping at me and his teeth gnawing on my clit. It is too much, too fast, and I try to slow his assault by closing my legs. He pins my legs open, so far that I feel my muscles stretch uncomfortably. I can almost feel bruises form where his fingers dig into my inner thighs. He holds me down with one arm and jabs two fingers into me—they are rough and dry. My channel stretches and aches with their intrusion.

Finally, Jeff moves his head from my vagina, skirting back up my body. He gropes my breasts along the way and twists my nipples until I cry out. I can't understand why he's being so rough. But I trust he will be gentler at lovemaking, like he was last time.

He positions his cockhead at my hole. Then, with no warning, he rams himself in, battering me and making me scream in pain. My head goes flying into the headboard, against which I try to brace myself with my hands. It's only later that I recognize the signs and realize that Jeff is already about to come. He starts pushing into me harder and faster, his need searching for release in my unprotected pussy. After what seems an eternity of growling and pounding, he lets loose with hot jets of cum that I feel warming my cervix and filling my channel.

He pulls out and laughs when he sees his seed coating his shaft and oozing out of me. I just hope that's all of it. I pray I don't get pregnant. I have got to find a way to get on the pill, regardless of my parents' refusal to help me do so.

"How'd you like being fucked?"

"It was rougher than last time."

"Don't worry, I've got you. We just had a little more fun tonight."

I'm confused. If that was supposed to be fun, why didn't it feel like fun?

CHAPTER 5: DOGGIE STYLE

Something shifts. Jeff wants to spend more and more time at his place, going out less and less for picnics, swims in the ocean, and Italian food. In a word, he wants to fuck.

Jeff is not a gentle lover, but I have little other experience, so I have nothing else to go on.

His favorite position is doggie style. He takes me hard from behind, pounding my head toward the headboard. I have to cushion my head so I don't have marks from the headboard all over my forehead. He spreads my ass cheeks until they feel like they're being ripped in two, then slides himself into my hole, groaning as he goes.

"Do you like this, do you like being fucked by an older man?"

"Yes."

"Are you a little slut?"

"No."

"You're my little slut, huh?" And he laughs.

I hate it when he talks that way, but it seems to turn him on. I can feel his cock getting harder and bigger, his balls slapping with more force against my ass, when he uses crude language. I want to please him, and what's the harm in a little dirty talk?

One night when he's on top of me doggie style, he sticks his finger in my asshole. I'm so shocked I can't speak.

"Are you a virgin here, baby?"

"Do you mean have I had sex there?"

"Yeah, are you an anal virgin?"

"Yes."

"We're going to have to do something about that."

"What?"

"Yeah. You'll love it. And more importantly, I'm going to love to be in that tight little hole."

He starts to pound me with greater force. "Fuck, babe, you turn me on. Tight little pussy. Want to take that tight little ass."

He still refuses to wear condoms but pulls out whenever he remembers. This time he pulls out and shoves the tip of his head into my asshole, shooting his cum into me. It hurts, bringing tears to my eyes, but I try to act like it's no big deal.

"Fuck, babe. That was hot."

He sits back and watches his cum drip out of me.

He takes a fingerful and brings it to my lips. "Here, babe, taste my cum from your ass." I want to say "no" but haven't learned to turn him down on anything yet. Tentatively I stick out my tongue. I taste his warm, salty cream mixed with something more primal—my ass. I want to vomit.

I just want to go home. On the ride home that night, my anus hurts, just from the slight pressure of him coming in me.

CHAPTER 6: THE BATHROOM

One evening, we're sitting on Jeff's sofa watching a game when some of his buddies show up. Nathaniel and Bryan are his best friends and seem to always be around. They plop on chairs on either side of the sofa. As the game is getting going, a new guy, Chris, shows up and scoots next to me on the sofa. He seems like a nice enough guy, not a lot different from Nathaniel and Bryan.

Jeff and I have been drinking on and off all day, so I'm already buzzing from too many beers. Nathaniel passes around another round. Jeff grabs two and pops the top for me.

"Hon, this is my last one."

"Don't be a party pooper, we're just getting going."

"We've been getting going all day. I need to slow down."

"Have a beer, relax. The police aren't coming by."

Jeff cuddles up with me on the sofa. I'm self-conscious about the other guys being there, especially Chris right next to me, but no one seems to notice.

After a while, Jeff hands me my second beer. I'm starting not to care about how many I drink. It feels good; I feel warm and tingly all over. There's conversation going on around me, about the game, about random stuff, but I'm focused on how good Jeff feels next to me. For once, he's not plowing into me, just holding me and making me feel taken care of.

After my third beer, I need to use the bathroom. I have a hard time standing, so Jeff follows me. I open the door when I'm done, and he's still waiting for me. He pushes me back inside and locks the door behind us. He sits on the toilet. I'm woozy and leaning back against the sink. He grins up at me and pulls my shorts and panties down in one smooth motion. For the first time I notice his cock is already out, pushing hard and straight toward the ceiling, red and throbbing with need.

"Straddle me," he instructs. My legs are wobbly as I squat down on him, my arms wrapped around his neck to keep my balance. I'm not wet, but he doesn't wait. He pulls my hips onto him, impaling my dry pussy with his large cock. When I start to scream, he covers my mouth with his hand, forcing red fingerprints across my cheek.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch. Just take it."

I am stunned but too drunk to fight back. He has never treated me like this.

He lifts my hips then drops them back on his cock. Lift, drop, lift, drop. Then he holds my hips up and pounds me with his strength from below, slamming his cock up in painful thrusts. I shut my eyes so he won't see the tears gathering there. I feel like I'm being torn open from the outside in. He's too big to take me like this without any lubrication, any wetness at all. My head falls back on my shoulders, I open my eyes, and the ceiling tilts above me. Wave after wave of nausea overcome me.

"Fuck, baby, you feel so fucking good. Tight little pussy."

His thrusts come harder and faster, grinding with greater pain against my swollen lips. His fingers pinch into my hips as he thrusts up to penetrate me.

"Squeeze that little pussy for me, squeeze it tight." I do as he commands. I'll do anything to make it end. The tighter I get, the crazier he goes.

"Fuck yeah, oh fuck yeah." He sticks me one last time with his cock, slamming himself into me and holding my hips firm against his shaft. I feel the cum jet out of him, spewing into my chamber, with no care that we could be making another life as he takes me with no tenderness or love.

When he is done, he hands me a wad of toilet paper to clean myself off. He kisses me, "Babe, that was fabulous. Such a good lay."

CHAPTER 7: THE SOFA

We return to the living room. I'm swerving and trying to maintain focus. I catch Nathaniel's eye; he gives me a knowing look and makes a point of gazing at my crotch. What is he thinking? Why is he looking at me like that? At that moment, I feel like nothing but a whore.

I sit back on the sofa between Jeff and Chris. Jeff tosses one possessive arm around my shoulder and the other hand across my bare leg, just inches from my crotch. Chris looks down and grins. They all know that Jeff has just fucked me in the bathroom, and I am his whore.

Nathaniel is the first to acknowledge me. "Hey, Christina, how about joining us in a shot?"

"No, I'm good, thanks."

"C'mon, join the party," he insists. Maybe if I have one shot these horrible feelings will go away.

He passes me something I've never tasted before. I shoot it back and feel the hot sting pour down my throat. Nathaniel has always made me uncomfortable, and he doesn't disappoint this time. He comes over, pushes my hair aside, and kisses my neck. "Good girl."

Bryan's next. "Just one more, for me this time." Maybe if I do one more they'll leave me alone. I take the shot from Bryan, throw it back, and my throat warms to the pain. The guys are all grins.

Chris laughs. "You're not getting off that easy; you owe me one." What's the harm of one more? One more shot and I won't remember how he treated me in the bathroom. I take the shot Chris passes me and figure I'm done.

Jeff nuzzles my ear and whispers, "Just one more for me, baby. I want to feel you get loose." I'm already loose, but I don't tell him that. All the guys join me in this shot, and we shoot them back at the same time. I am dizzy and struggling to keep my head on my neck.

Jeff wastes no time slipping his hand into my shorts. I am wet with his sperm. He scoops it in his fingers and drags it to my mouth for me to taste. I look around at the other men, hoping none of them have seen.

Jeff brings his hand back inside my shorts, where he massages my clit with his thumb and shoves his long fingers into my hole. I am now turned on from his fingers and the alcohol. I can't resist the pressure. I see Chris out of the corner of my eye; he is staring at us. I no longer care. I let out a moan, accidentally catching Nathaniel's and Bryan's attention. They look over at Jeff's hand between my legs and grin.

Nathaniel licks his lips and grabs his crotch. "That looks pretty good man. Why don't you show us that pretty pussy?"

Jeff mumbles in my ear, "Going to pull down your shorts now, baby, make you feel even better." Somewhere in the back of my alcohol-addled brain I am embarrassed, but the shots have made me helpless to stop him.

Chris helps Jeff lift my ass up to pull my shorts off. I am wet and creamy. I touch myself, and my clit is instantly poking out of its hood, begging for stimulation.

Nathaniel has his dick out of his shorts and Bryan and Chris are close behind.

Nathaniel leans in closer. "Oh, fuck, man, that's one beautiful pussy."

Jeff starts rubbing my clit harder. I'm spreading my legs, no care to who is watching. I throw my head back and push my hips into his hand.

Bryan whispers, "That's right, sweetheart, come for us." I look up and see him whacking away at his dick. Nathaniel and Chris are jacking off with painful vigor.

Jeff moves his thumb, positioning it just where I need it, and I lose control, panting and screaming and begging him not to stop. "Fuck me, baby, fuck me hard." As I start to come back down, there are four penises around my face—Chris, Nathaniel, and Bryan have all come up to me, jacking their dicks, and they take turns coming on my face. "Lick it clean for me," Nathaniel demands as he shoves his cockhead in my mouth. Jeff holds my mouth open and shoots his load straight down my throat. I am shocked and turned on at the same time. I did not see this afternoon going this way. But I am too drunk to stop them, too drunk to care. I am a whore, fully turned on, and I deserve to be treated like one.

CHAPTER 8: SHOTS

When Jeff drops me off at home, I am still drunk. The top of my shirt is stained with cum. My vagina hurts from Jeff's assaults. I scurry to my bedroom before my parents can see me and sense my shame.

Jeff waits a couple days to text me. I panic because I think he's done with me. I would do anything to keep that man. When he finally texts me, I agree to go hang out at his house. I beg Jennifer to cover for me in case he invites me to spend the night.

We order a pizza and have some beers. It's always beer with him.

A game is about to start, so his friends show up. This time, Chris brings his buddy Jack. It's five guys and me; I'm feeling outnumbered.

Nathaniel brings out the Jägermeister and everyone starts taking shots. It feels like they're egging me on to take extra shots, but we're doing so many so quickly that it's hard to say. I'm getting dizzy, and my head is starting to ache. I tell Jeff that I want to go home. He kisses me and tells me I'll get feeling better soon. He rubs one of my breasts. I feel someone rub my crotch; it can't be Jeff because his hands are behind my back and on my breast. Everything is confusing. The room is starting to spin.

I don't remember anything until I'm in Jeff's shower the next morning and find little bruises along my legs.

CHAPTER 9: PORN

"Jeff, do you know where these bruises came from?"

"You were a wildcat last night, babe."

"A wildcat?"

"Yeah. Do you want to see something really hot?"

"What's that?"

"You've watched porn before, right?"

I'm horrified that he would even ask. "No, never."

"Baby, you're missing out."

"Why would I want to see that?"

"For one, it's hot. Second, it'll give us ideas of cool shit to do together."

I'm still not sold on it, but I want to make Jeff happy. "Ok, I'll try it."

Jeff puts on a video. I immediately want to vomit.

The video shows me lying naked on Jeff's coffee table. It was clearly taken after all the shots yesterday, and I don't remember any of it. My eyes are shut and my head falls haphazardly from side to side. I lack all control over my body.

Nathaniel is screwing me while Jeff, Bryan, Chris, and Jack stand around me, all naked, all stroking their dicks. Nathaniel stops plowing into me, lets out a loud bellow, then slaps my hip and pulls out. And enormous wad of cum slips out with his dick, plopping onto the carpet. There was a ton of cum in me. At the time this video was made, they had already been fucking me for a while.

roxymoves
roxymoves
425 Followers