18 and Horny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathaniel literally tags Jack, who moves over to slide his dick in me. "She's so wet," he groans. He pumps me hard and fast, then pulls his dick out to cum on my mound. It shoots all over my belly, droplets flying as far as my breasts.

Jack tags Chris, who looks frighteningly big. He shoves his giant cock in, and I see myself stretch to accommodate him. He slams into me again and again, pulling my pussy lips apart and pushing the others' cum out of my chamber. Finally, he comes with a loud burst emanating from his gut. He withdraws his cock and wipes it clean on my inner thigh.

Bryan positions himself between my legs for his turn. He shifts my hips up, allowing him deeper access to my gaping hole. He thrusts hard and ruthlessly. Even in my blacked-out state, I cry out in pain. He must be piercing my back wall. At last he comes, adding his seed to that of his buddies.

When he pulls out, the cum starts dripping again. All the guys look over, grinning at the mess they have made.

Nathaniel wonders, "You think she'll remember any of this tomorrow?"

Jeff assures them. "No way man, she's too fucked up."

"Well shit," Nathaniel complains, "She should have the pleasure of knowing how good and fucked she was."

"Don't worry man, I'll show her the video."

Jeff takes another turn at me. I can tell from the look on his face that this is not his first time to fuck me that night. It is not the first time any of them fucked me that night. Jeff grabs my legs by the knees and pushes them into my chest. He shoves his dick into me and pumps hard and fast. The video highlights his balls slapping off my ass. He starts to grunt and groan—grunting and groaning that I know all too well from when I thought we were making love. His abs tense up, his chest and arm muscles swell, and he comes inside me with all his force. He smiles and slaps his dick against my vagina. "Fuck, that's one sweet pussy." I feel faint watching him treat me that way.

Chris agrees. "No shit man, even when she's passed out."

Stroking his dick again, Jeff takes over. "Let's get this coordinated and come on her face." The other guys are already jacking themselves and are on board.

They circle my head, stroking their dicks like men who have already come a couple times. The video shows them each coming in me once, but I can tell from the amount of cum seeping out of my pussy and the force with which they're stroking their dicks that they fucked me more than that. I am sick to my stomach.

On the video, Jeff reaches over to my mouth and spreads my lips open. "Something to aim for." Nathaniel comes first, missing my mouth entirely but splattering his seed across my eyes and nose. Chris and Bryan come in unison, Chris filling my mouth with his cum and Bryan spewing all over the pretty gold necklace Jeff gave me. Jack leans down and shoves his dick straight into my mouth, coming as deep as he can get it. Last, Jeff lets it fly all over my face. He then picks up my hand and rubs the cum all over my breasts and my face, laughing as he creams me up.

Nathaniel walks away from the eye of the camera, presumably to shut it off. The screen goes blank.

I look at Jeff, who has a big grin on his face. He thinks this is funny. Or sexy.

My pussy liquifies as I watch the video. In an inexplicable way, I am turned on by the video, and I can't understand why.

CHAPTER 10: FAKE ID

I stop dating Jeff because of what he and his buddies did to me. Despite all that, I'm ashamed to admit that I miss him and that I'm turned on by the thought of what they did.

Jennifer and I get fake IDs and go to Aventura nightclub one Friday night. We're sitting at the bar when I see the most gorgeous specimen of a man ever. Jet black hair, square jaw, piercing blue eyes, muscles for days. He says his name is Mark. His buddy chats with Jennifer, but Mark is 100% devoted to me, his eyes never leaving me.

Mark is a perfect gentleman, exclaiming over how beautiful I am. He makes me feel pretty and desirable, something I need after the horrible incident with Jeff.

Mark buys me several drinks. I flirt with him more than I intend, putting my hand on his thigh and tickling his chest with my fingertips when he makes me laugh. Everything seems to make me laugh. I think I'm getting drunk.

Mark puts his arm around me possessively. He leans down to whisper something in my ear. When I tilt my head up to tell him I didn't hear him, he kisses me full on the lips, a warm but demanding kiss. I could lose myself in this man.

He wraps one arm around the back of my stool and the other along my waist. He puts his knee between mine, spreading my legs and pulling me toward him.

"I could really learn to like you," he warns me.

I smile and flirt back. "I could learn to like you too."

He kisses me again, more suggestive and more insistent. His tongue finds mind; he sucks it in, showing me what he plans to do with my clit. I am instantly wet and squirming on my bar stool.

"Do you want to get out of here?" he asks.

I hesitate; I need to tell Jennifer.

"Don't worry about your friend, she's wrapped up with my buddy." Sure enough, I look over and Jennifer is being groped by Mark's friend. Jennifer has good judgment. I'm not feeling so trampy anymore.

"Let's go," I say.

*

Back at his apartment, Mark puts on some slow music. We sit on his sofa and make out until our lips chap and our mouths ache. He fondles my breasts and teases my nipples through my bra. I am pouring hungry juice into my panties.

Finally, he starts undressing me in his living room. My breasts ache for his mouth and my pussy craves his cock. He takes my clothes off slowly and deliberately, one item at a time, folding each piece as he goes. He doesn't seem like a neat freak. I think he just likes to tease me.

I finally give up waiting, plop down on the sofa, and start fingering myself.

He brushes my hand aside. "I don't think so, horny girl. That pussy is for me."

"Then you had better take care of her, because she's starving."

He clearly doesn't like a sassy girl, because he reaches down and slaps me square on my pussy.

"Ow!"

"Be a good girl, or I'll spank you harder."

"I wasn't trying to be bad, I just need some attention."

"I'm about to give you the attention you want."

I make the mistake of smarting off again. "Other guys at the club were ready to give me attention."

In a lightening move, Mark flips me over, shoving me into the sofa stomach-first, my face mashed into a throw pillow. Whap, whap, whap, whap! He slaps my ass with all his force. I'm crying hot tears of pain and rage.

I start kicking my legs and trying to push up from the sofa. "Stop it! Stop!"

He lets me flip myself over then grabs me and throws me over his shoulder.

Mark carries me into his bedroom and tosses me onto his bed. I am wildly turned on by the way he throws me around and dominates me.

He grabs my legs and pulls me to him, spreading me apart at the knees to make room for his shoulders. I try to sit up, but he pushes me down with one forceful hand in the middle of my chest.

"I'm going to fuck you now. You can relax and enjoy it, or you can fight me, which would be a lot of fun. The choice is yours."

And with that, he buries his face between my legs. His tongue is wet and probing, his fingers unforgiving. He laps me with powerful, teasing strokes of his tongue, while rubbing my G-spot with his strong fingers. I come unglued, bucking my hips into his face and holding the sides of his head with my inner thighs. I grab his fingers and push them deeper into me. He takes my cue and starts thrusting them in and out, harder and harder. I come again, a screaming-O that rattles my spine and shatters my skull. As I come back down, he's already climbing onto me, "My turn, sweet girl."

He sits on my chest, parts my lips with his fingers, and pushes himself inside me. He is full and hard. His precum drips on my tongue. "Take it. Fuck that cock all the way down."

He pulls my head back by my hair so he can get his cock in deeper. I'm coughing and gagging around him, and that just makes him love it more. I'm struggling to breathe, sputtering and choking around his cock as he shoves it in and out and grinds it in circles with his hips. I can feel my cheeks swell out each time his hips thrust to either side. It only turns me on more.

I feel his balls tighten. He's close to coming. He yanks his dick out of my mouth and squeezes his base. He doesn't want to come yet. He's not done with me.

He slides down my body, lining his head up with my hole. Shit, not yet.

"Stop, we need a condom."

He's beyond caring. He hooks his arms under my knees and impales me in one sharp thrust.

His chest is a wall against which I cannot beat my firsts hard enough. His hips thwart my efforts to buck him off. His ass is impervious to the kicks from my heels. I finally try to bite his hand, and he slaps me in the face.

I start crying. "Please, stop. I'm not on the pill."

This seems to excite him even more, and he starts thrusting hard, his heavy balls slamming against my virgin asshole, the tip of his dick ramming my cervix with every shove.

He whispers terrible things in my ears, all while he's pounding into me, "Do you like that? You want to fuck an older man? You want to fuck a bunch of older men? Is that what you want?"

"No, I just want you off me. Please."

"Beg me."

"What?"

"Beg me to fuck you."

"Oh God, no."

"You beg, I stop."

"Ok. Please fuck me."

"What else?"

"Fuck me hard. Fuck me with your big cock."

"More."

"Fuck it hard. Fuck my little pussy. I need your big cock to fill up my little pussy so tight."

That's just what he needs. His balls pull up, his shaft fills out, and he comes inside my unprotected hole.

"Fuck, babe, that was amazing."

When he starts to roll off me, I try to push him away. Maybe I can get to the bathroom in time and pee his seed out.

He grabs my wrist. "Nuh-uh-uh. Where do you think you're going?"

"Bathroom."

"I don't think so, little girl. You're staying right here with me."

He reaches under the mattress and pulls out two sets of handcuffs. What the?

He snaps one to my wrist and clicks the other end to the metal headboard.

I try to push him away, yanking at the handcuff. "Stop! I have to pee."

"I guess you should have thought of that before you started teasing me"

He grabs my free wrist, and I try to punch him away. He slaps me across the face, the same side as last time. My cheek burns, and I start to cry.

"Be a good little girl."

He holds my second wrist in a steely grip, his nails digging into my flesh, and slips the second set of handcuffs around my wrist. The free end he attaches at the other end of the headboard. I am tethered, arms spread out, naked on his bed.

Mark leaves the room for a minute. I look over the headrest to see if there's a way I can free myself, but there isn't. I yank at the handcuffs. They're unforgiving steel; they, too, are not moving.

He returns with a mirror and holds it up to me. "Look how gorgeous you are, all naked, cum-filled, and tied to my bed. This is where you belong." The truth is, seeing myself naked and handcuffed to his bed is turning me on. I want him to spread my legs and fuck me again.

He reaches under the bed and pulls out a video camera. He clicks it on, zooms it in on my face, and says, "Say 'hi' for the video."

"What?"

"That's right, baby, just your face, not mine, all captured on video."

I'm confused by the video camera but turned on by the idea of making another home-made porn. "I'll do anything you want. Even anal. I'll give you my virgin hole. Please just take these cuffs off."

"You're right, you will give us your virgin hole, but on our terms."

"Us?"

He leaves the room and comes back with a black t-shirt and a pair of scissors. He cuts the t-shirt in half, then wraps one half around my head and knots it so it's covering my eyes. I toss my head side to side, trying to stop him from blindfolding me, but I cannot stop him.

He takes the other half of the t-shirt and ties it around the bottom half of my face, wadding a ball up in my mouth to make sure I can't talk.

He gets off the bed, and I hear him leave the room.

It's pitch black, I can't move, can't speak. My only remaining sense is my hearing. My pussy wets as I wonder what he's planning to do with me.

After what feels like hours, there's a knock on his door. In addition to Mark, I hear five male voices. I recognize Jeff's immediately. I know Chris's voice because he always sat so close to me on Jeff's sofa. It takes me a minute to pick out Nathaniel's brazen baritone and a little longer to note Bryan's softer voice. The last is quieter, almost a whisper—Jack. That's the voice that scares me the most. I hear excitement in his voice, which rises on the words "video" and "anal."

I hear Mark say, "In here. A sight for sore eyes."

Nathaniel gives a low whistle. "Day-um. You don't waste any time, Mark."

Bryan joins in the compliments. "Man, you know how to reel them in. Nice job."

"Must be nice to be the pretty boy in the bunch, pick up the fuck toys," chimes in Chris.

Jeff sits on the bed and strokes my hair. "We're going to have party. You're the guest of honor."

While Jeff is talking, I hear clothes rustling in the background. Shoes taken off, belt buckles undone, shirts lifted off, pants dropped to the floor.

I was ready and eager for Mark, but not six men. But I remind myself this could be as sexy as the video, except I would be sober and able to enjoy it this time.

Jeff lays down his rule. "Her ass is pure, and it's mine. Who wants to start her pussy?"

Nathaniel's voice booms out. "I've been wanting to tap that girl since I saw her." He climbs on the bed and tries to untangle my legs. I'm using all my force to keep them together and kicking him each time he gets his hand near them.

Bryan, who I always mistook for the nice guy, tells Nathaniel to relax. "We got you covered." Bryan walks around to the other side of the room and takes my right leg, Jack takes my left leg, and they split me open like a wishbone.

Mark, who seemed so nice an hour ago, leans down and whispers in my ear, "If we have to open your legs again, we're going to tie them open. Got it?"

Nathaniel wastes no time plowing into me. He is thick and hard, his balls heavy and loose against my ass. He holds my hips for leverage and slams himself into me as hard as he can. I'm rocking my head from side to side, flexing my feet and curling my toes trying to show him that he's hurting me, but the show just turns him on more. At last, he loses his load, coming all inside my unprotected womb, threatening to place a baby there. I hate Nathaniel, and the thought of him impregnating me is making me sick. He slaps his dick on my pussy a couple times, eases his heavy body off of me, and mumbles, "Fuck, great pussy."

Someone else climbs on top of me. He takes more time to slide in than Nathaniel did, but it just prolongs the agony. That's not Jeff's dick. I've had so much sex with Jeff that I would know his dick in a line-up. Mark and Jack are on the other side. This must be Bryan.

He clasps my arms as he thrusts, putting pressure on my handcuffed wrists. He uses my arms to pull himself deeper still. He's big, and the sensation of him slamming off my back wall is sending aching chills up my spine. His pelvis rubs against my clit and his massive penis makes rhythmic contact with my G-spot. Despite myself, I start orgasming, throwing my legs out wider and bucking my hips wildly into his groin. I'm breathing so hard it's difficult to catch my breath through the t-shirt wadded up in my mouth. My hands strain at the handcuffs as I find my release through his giant cock. Almost in synchrony with my orgasm, he takes four heaving thrusts and comes as far back as he can shoot his load.

When Bryan pulls out, the men start laughing. "Fuck man, that's a lot of cum seeping out of that little pussy. You made her come like a bitch in heat."

Jeff decides to share my secret. "Want to know the best part? She's not on the pill. We might knock her up tonight."

One of them whistles. "Fuck, that's hot."

Mark says, "Jeff, you're up."

"Ok, we've got to flip her over."

Several hands undo my handcuffs, flip me onto my stomach, then reset my handcuffs so I'm face down on the bed. Someone yanks me up by my waist, putting me in doggy position. Jack crawls underneath me, his breath burning into my nose. He pulls my hips down. "Good girl, ride that dick." He holds me steady and pumps his hips up into me. He takes me hard, pounding my pussy and kneading my breasts like Play-Doh. His suction on my nipples is a vacuum, and when he pops off them, I know that they are red and raw. I'm agonizingly sore, and his dick is scraping through me, pushing me toward another release.

All of a sudden, I hear Jeff spit and feel a wad of moisture on my back hole. I am horrified because he's going in my ass, and I've never done anal before. But I'm also excited to have my first anal experience. Jeff has been bugging me to do it, and it was only a matter of time.

His head aligns with the outside of my hole. He's not going to do anything to prepare me—no lube, no finger massage, no nothing.

Mark doesn't help. "Just jam it in there, man. It feels best when it's tight." Jeff gets the memo and slams his head in with all his might, tip to root.

Jeff has torn me going in, small fissures lining the pucker of my hole. I'm thrashing my legs and head around, tears flowing under my blindfold, throat aching with all the screams that cannot be heard. I'm yanking and pulling at the handcuffs, trying to escape the pain. Nathaniel comes around and switches my handcuffs out for some sort of leather restraints. "Got to make sure you don't bleed, little girl."

Jeff starts pounding hard. "Fuck yeah. So tight. So hot. Jeezus, yes."

Jack picks that moment to reach down to my clit. He has a little vibrator on his pointer finger; he clicks it on and rests it against my clit. At the same time, he starts pumping into me at the rhythm that Jeff is fucking my ass. The vibrator sets me off, and I start coming all over Jack, grinding my pussy into him, dragging my clit along this finger, even pushing my ass back onto Jeff's cock. My body has betrayed me. I no longer feel like a victim; I feel like a slut.

Jack and Jeff come in me at nearly the same time, pushing and thrusting and groaning their release as deep as they can. Jeff is panting and lets his sweat-covered chest rest upon me while he catches his breath. Jack starts pumping again and his dick hardens, causing him to thrust into me all over again.

The other guys aren't going to let my newly minted asshole go unused. Mark climbs on behind Jeff and jams his dick up my ass without pause or ceremony. "Ah, fuck, tight man." He pumps me hard but briefly, his cum shooting in fast wads. He fills the spaces that Jeff's cum missed.

Chris is next, anxious and hungry after watching everyone else have their turn. He slides into my ass more slowly, enjoying every inch of the forbidden hole. But once he's all the way in, he pulls out with intensity and force, shoving it back in with equal vigor. He takes the longest to come, enjoying the ride and spanking my ass as he goes. I can feel the handprints that will be there tomorrow, though the pain from them are nothing like my shredded asshole and abused pussy.

It's nearly morning now, and we're all tired. Nevertheless, they continue to take turns fucking me. Each wants a turn at my ass, and each wants an opportunity to leave their seed in my pussy. They fuck my holes two at a time. They come in my holes until they are dripping vats of cum, then they start coming on my tits and ass, smearing it all over my body and rubbing it into my cheeks. Each time they double penetrate me, I have a screaming orgasm, and I am ashamed of my body for giving in to the power of their dicks.