All Comments on '18 and Naive'

by roxymoves

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
amazing

Brilliant story again, hope to see more of the same series, maybe bridge the storys together and have Christina pitted off against Monica. Have them do things to each other and for the guys so they arent the play toy for the gangbangs. Degrading acts in public etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Awesome story. I also love the POV switches between Monica and Jose, makes it more interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Another good story and hopefully we"ll see atleast one more chapter.

Reading the other comments I agree with the one suggesting add her friend Christina and have the girls put on a girl on girl show .

doorknob22doorknob22over 3 years ago
Awesome story

It's hard to write good rape story which captures both the brutality and the erotica of the act, but the author managed to pull this off brilliantly.

Remember kids: this is just a fantasy! In real life "No" means "No".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Story is damn hot. But hope she did enjoy it and will enjoy it. Cause it is damn uncomfortable other way..

WSM98WSM98over 1 year ago

I honestly didn't know I had a limit. Maybe I'm becoming a softie, but I honestly had to take a break from reading, lol. I felt so bad for her & yet so furious with her for not getting the fuck out of there!

Nonetheless, I did add it to my list to read again someday. But damn, that was more intense than even I'm used to.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hm, with 2 guys I was kind of okay, than it was just too much rape, guys and too real, writting good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous