18 Inches (Ch. 01-03)

Story Info
Chris's sex life is about to change in big ways...
7.4k words
4.51
39k
79

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 09/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NB: This is an ongoing series that will be updated as and when possible. It features impossible proportions and equally impossible physics that are not meant to be representative of actual sexual possibilities. That's the point of it being a fantasy after all 😉

All characters are 18+

One

Any man will agree that sometimes you will do anything to get out of a dry spot. It had been nearly two years since I'd last been with a woman and not through lack of trying. I'd done the traditional meetup, talk, get to know one another and that went nowhere. I'd tried the go out, find someone, make it happen, but that hadn't worked either. I'd even tried a few online dating apps but got absolutely nothing. So understand before I start relaying what happened to me that I was in a weird place, yeah?

Going back to those apps for a moment, I'd sent out so many messages and never heard a single thing back. So, you can imagine my surprise when, one weekend after a week of typical drudgery at work, I got a message through from someone I'd never even seen before on the app.

'Hello Christopher,

You seem to be just the kind of boy I'm looking for. My name is Estelle and I would very much like to meet you. Respond and I will send you my address and a time. I look forward to hearing from you.

E x'

The way she had written the message was a little odd, certainly not what I was used to with any other woman, but the fact she had messaged me first and not the other way around was enough to make me abandon all caution. Well, almost all. I took a quick look at her profile and found out absolutely nothing. She had no photo, no bio, no nothing. She could have just been some bot account for all I knew but as we've established I was desperate. I messaged her back and almost immediately got a response.

'Wonderful. Come to my home at 36 Willow Grove for 1pm sharp. Make sure to have eaten. You will need the energy.

E x'

I wasn't too familiar with the address, so when I looked it up I was surprised to see it was in quite a high class part of town. Ideas about who this 'Estelle' was were starting to rush through my mind. Maybe she was the unsatisfied wife of some rich businessman who was away screwing his secretary, or maybe she was the daughter of some stuffy, upper class parents who was rebelling against them by bedding random strangers. Either way she wanted to meet at 1pm and it was almost 11am. I had just enough time to shower, eat and then make my way over there.

As I walked across town I took time to think about what she had said. 'You will need the energy' had been her closing words. I've never been much of a stallion in bed, but that seemed to imply she was planning to make this last a long, long time. I started to feel a swelling in my pants just thinking about it.

As I approached the address I saw that the house looked old but well kept. I entered the property through a wrought iron gate and noticed the garden was almost immaculate with identical rows of flowers either side of a stone path leading to the front door. Whoever she was she clearly had enough money to pay to keep her gardens maintained so that was a good sign. My predictions were looking more correct by the second.

I checked my watch as I approached the main door. 12:59. I was almost exactly on time. Clearly that was something that mattered to her so I hoped it would make a good impression. I rang her doorbell and waited. An intercom just below it crackled into life and I heard a female voice speaking from it.

"Yes?"

"I'm here to see Estelle?" I said, trying to hide my nerves behind false confidence.

"One moment please," the voice said.

I gave myself one more brush down and took a deep breath. Soon my dry spell would be over.

The door opened and I was met with maybe the plainest looking woman I had ever seen in my life. I don't mean that in a derogatory way at all, please understand, but nothing about her in any way stuck out as a prominent feature. She had short brown hair, very non-descript facial features, wore no makeup and had little to no visible body shape. She was wearing a plain white blouse, black slacks and flat shoes. It was like she was trying to be as ambiguous and forgettable looking as possible.

"E-Estelle?" I asked, nervously. Shamefully I was really hoping she was just the housekeeper or something but then she spoke and proved me wrong.

"1pm exactly," she said, checking her watch. "I do love a good boy who can follow instructions. You've eaten, yes?"

"Yes," I answered on autopilot, not really sure what was happening.

"Good. Follow me," she said, turning away from me.

I walked into the house and closed the door behind me. It looked as non-descript as she did, nothing at all out of place or remarkable in any way, almost as if it had been done purposefully. She took me into her front room, a weirdly clinical space that had two armchairs either side of a coffee table. She instructed me to take a seat in one. As I did, she sat opposite and picked up a journal and pen. It suddenly felt like I was in some sort of therapy session.

"So, Christopher, before we do anything else I have some conditions I require you to meet. Understand?" she asked.

"What conditions?" I replied, becoming more and more certain this had all been a terrible idea by the second.

"First and foremost, you must do everything I tell you without question or pause."

"W-wait are you some sort of dominatrix?" I asked her, preparing myself to bolt.

"No, just a woman who knows what she wants and expects to get it," she told me bluntly. "Secondly I will require you to sign a document that legally excludes you from discussing any of what you experience today with anyone else."

"Like some sort of NDA?" I asked.

"In a manner of speaking, yes. Thirdly, I and only I will dictate and decide what happens and when. We will be finished when I say so and only when I say so. Understand?"

I nodded, but admittedly my earlier trepidation was starting to become frustration instead. Who did this woman think she was? I didn't mind handing over control in the bedroom but she seemed to be taking this way too close into slave territory for me.

"Meet these conditions and I promise you you will leave here today having had one of the best sexual experiences of your life."

Her expression was unchanged as she told me this, as if it was something as inane as where to find the toilet in her home. I considered it for a moment. They say you shouldn't judge a book by its cover and there was a good chance that for as plain as she looked, she may have been an extremely experienced lover. Whilst there's definitely something to say for the enthusiasm of youth when sex is new and exciting, I'd heard that older women, even if only slightly older, were a different experience altogether, better in many ways. She had such an air of unwavering confidence about her that made me believe she meant everything she said.

"Ok. Where do I sign?"

She produced a document that had apparently been tucked into her journal and handed it over along with the pen. I looked it over and it seemed to legitimately only have the exact details and conditions she had explained so signed it and handed it back.

"Good boy," she said, taking it back from me.

"So, what now?" I asked.

"To begin with, Christopher..."

"Sorry, do you mind calling me Chris? Only my mom calls me by my full name," I asked, interrupting her.

"I prefer Christopher. Now, I am going to ask you a series of questions. These questions require complete honesty and so to ensure that, I will be connecting you to a lie detector."

"W-what?!" I started to protest.

"Or you can immediately disobey me and breach the conditions of our agreement. The door is right there and you can leave..." she replied coldly.

"Oh, s-sorry," I replied, immediately backing down.

"You are clearly new to this so I will allow some leniency. But do not presume to test my patience, understand?"

I simply nodded this time.

"As I was saying. Once you are connected to the lie detector, I will ask you a series of questions. If you lie to me more than twice, I will throw you out of my home and you will get nothing. Tell the truth, and you will be handsomely rewarded when the time comes. Now, wait here whilst I fetch the machine..."

I did as she asked, wondering how on earth I'd gotten myself into this and whether sex with this weird woman was worth it. Had she taken any longer I might have gotten up and left, but she returned quite quickly, wheeling in the machine and stopping it next to me. She motioned for me to hold out my hand and placed small clips on the end of my index and ring finger that held in place cables running off to the machine. She switched it on and I heard it whirring into life.

"We need to calibrate the machine so I will start by asking you a simple question with an obviously right answer. I first want you to answer incorrectly and then I want you to answer correctly. This will not count towards your permitted lies."

"Ok," I said with a gulp.

"What colour is the sky?"

Fighting the urge to answer correctly, I said, "green."

The machine buzzed to my right, a harsh electronic sound that almost made me jump.

"Good. What colour is the sky?"

"Blue."

No noise this time.

"Excellent," she said, taking a seat. "So, let us begin. Do you find me sexually attractive Christopher?"

I must have gone pale at that question. It caught me completely off guard. The simple answer was 'no' but if I said that, how would she react? Would this mean the whole thing was called off? But if I said 'yes' the machine would rat me out, and then not only would I have used up a lie but I would have to admit it to her anyway and I would have drawn her ire even more for lying. What should I do?

"No," I said, to silence from the machine.

Bizarrely, for the first time I saw her face curl into a slight smile.

"Good boy. I almost expected you to use up a lie, but I am pleased to see you are taking this seriously."

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"Of course not. Anyway, now that we have established that you don't find me sexually attractive, we're going to establish what you do. First let's start with hair colour. What hair colour do you find most sexually appealing?"

I was unsure where this was going, but there was no use in lying so I told the truth.

"I like black hair."

"Ok, interesting. Most men go for blonde," she said as she took notes. "Length?"

"Long."

"And what about complexion?"

"I quite like pale I guess..."

The machine suddenly buzzed.

"Wait, what?!" I said.

"And things were going so well," Estelle said with a disapproving look.

"B-but I do like pale girls, that machine is broken!" I said incredulously.

"Then have more conviction in your words!" she told me sternly. "Saying you 'quite like something you guess' isn't answering my question is it?"

"Ok fine. But that didn't count right?"

"Oh no it did. Hopefully it's a lesson well learned, yes?"

I was getting mad at this point. I was playing by her rules to a tee and it seemed not to be getting me anywhere. I decided I'd give her one more chance. I'd answer her questions truthfully and brutally if needed, but if that machine went off for a bullshit reason again, I was out of there.

"So," she continued, "pale skin and long black hair. Would it be fair to say that your ideal sexual partner should have quite a gothic aesthetic?"

"Yes," I said curtly, to silence from the machine.

"Hmm, ok. Not had that one before..."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, curiosity suddenly piqued.

"No, no, no. I am asking the questions now. You may ask later if I so deem it."

I was annoyed that she'd brushed me off, but at least it didn't use up a lie.

"Ok. Describe to me the ideal figure for a potential sexual partner?"

"Well, she'd need to be a little shorter than me so let's say 5"2'. I'd want her to be slightly chubby, like not overweight but with a little meat on her bones. She'd have big boobs..."

"How big? Do you have a size in mind?" she interrupted.

"I don't know cup sizes," I fired back.

"Use your imagination then," she prompted me.

"Ok, err, well you know like a soccer ball?"

"That will do. And her nipples?"

"Her nipples? Erm, thick, like a cigar butt."

"Good. Continue describing the rest of her."

"She would need hips wider than her shoulders, a butt that was so big and round it stuck out twice the depth of her body and thighs to go with them."

It felt oddly satisfying saying all of that out in the open. I knew my 'ideal' was unrealistic to say the least, but nothing other than honestly would work here. I thought we were done but then Estelle caught me off guard with a final question.

"And what of her vagina? How would you like that?"

"Shaved or hairless and really tight. So she feels every inch inside her."

"I see," Estelle said with a slightly raised eyebrow. "And is this for her benefit or yours?"

"Both. Although I'd want her to cum first."

I saw Estelle look at the lie detector, still silent, and then grin slightly.

"You are going to work out far better than I'd hoped," she told me. "And with that my questions are over..."

"Oh thank god..." I began.

"All barring one. Christopher, how big is your penis?"

"Oh..." I said. "Err, I don't..."

I stopped for a moment, looking at the machine still whirring away. Estelle knew damn well I would have measured it at some point, what man hasn't? But even given the conversation we'd just had I was embarrassed to admit it.

"About 4 inches," I said with a slight grimace. The machine remained silent.

"Not bad," she replied.

She removed the clips from my fingers and powered down the machine. I was glad to be free of it and was now intrigued as to what would happen next.

"As you have shown that you can be a good boy and follow instructions, I have decided that you will be rewarded and that we will be having sex today."

She was very matter of fact and blunt, as if we had just agreed on some business deal, but I supposed that must be what this was to her. At this point, whether I was sexually attracted to her or not didn't matter to me. I had jumped through all her hoops and felt I was deserving of whatever she was able to give me.

* * * * *

Two

Estelle beckoned me to follow her so I did. She led me to a door that looked out of place compared to the mostly wooden ones adorning the rest of the house, this one being quite metallic. There was a keypad on the right hand side of the door which she tapped a number into, prompting the door to click as it unlocked. She opened the door to a set of stairs going downward, into a basement I would have guessed. Perhaps she had some sort of sex dungeon down there, I thought, and followed her in.

She led me into an open space that had what looked like some sort of lab equipment in it, all test tubes and computers and various machines that I hadn't got the slightest clue about. Most prominently in the room however was a large circular pad of some sort that was connected to a number of computers. I wanted to ask what the heck everything was, but thought better of it.

"Remove your clothes," she told me.

I did as she asked, nervously fumbling at the zippers and buttons of my clothing before removing it all and exposing my naked body to her. She seemed to look me up and down for a moment before approaching me and placing her hand on my currently flaccid penis. She started working the shaft up and down and I could feel myself starting to harden. She carried on until I was fully hard and then stopped.

"I can definitely work with this," she told me, a fire lighting behind her eyes that I hadn't seen before. It was strangely alluring.

She turned away and went towards one of the computers. I watched patiently as she seemed to be typing a few things into it and then heard the machine start to whir into life. She turned back to me and without saying a word began to remove her own clothing. Her body wasn't unappealing as such, but she had nothing about her that particularly stood out. She was slender but had almost no hips, bust or butt to speak of. I would still be more than happy to have sex with her, of course, but she wouldn't have turned my head on the street.

"Come here," she beckoned.

I walked to her and she once again took hold of my cock and started to stroke it.

"Now listen carefully Christopher," she said, staring dead into my eyes. "In a moment I am going to stand on that pad. I need you to do just one tiny thing for me."

"Name it," I said with a gulp, her hand moving more and more rigorously up and down my cock.

"Just press enter on the computer," she said. "Understand?"

"Y-yes," I said with a groan, the pleasure building in my cock as her strokes started to become too much for me.

"Oh, you're not about to ejaculate already are you Christopher?" she asked, quickening the pace of her pumping as she did. "Because if you ejaculate without me telling you you can, you won't get your reward..."

I desperately started to try and think of anything I could to ignore the pleasure I was experiencing. It was like some weird form of torture. Eventually I managed to get myself under control and mercifully she let go.

"Good boy," she said, that slight grin curling onto her mouth again.

She walked over to the pad and stood in the middle of it facing me. I waited for her command and when she gave it, pressed enter. The pad beneath her lit up, and the whirring from when the machine had been powered up intensified into a loud drone. I had a moment of clarity for a second and suddenly panicked. What the hell was I doing here? What was this machine? What was about to happen?

Before any of these questions could begin to be answered, my attention was drawn back to Estelle. She seemed different somehow. I couldn't put my finger on it at first but soon I realised that she was looking a little plumper than before. Not by a huge amount, but certainly noticeable. She also seemed to be a little paler too, her facial features much sharper and the hair on her head had started to darken and lengthen, I was sure of it! What I was seeing was impossible but my brain slowly started to put together what was happening. Somehow the machine was making her into exactly what I'd described. She even looked a little shorter, possibly 5"2' as I'd asked for. But if that was what was happening, that meant...

I watched in amazement as her breasts suddenly swelled and ballooned out into two massive and prominent globes on her chest. Her nipples had followed suit, like a pair of cigar butts, just as I'd asked for. Her hips started to widen past the width of her shoulders and simultaneously I could see her thighs bulking up. I couldn't see it yet, but I was certain her ass had also grown to the ridiculous proportions I had asked for. As a final touch it seemed, I saw the hair disappear from around her vagina. The drone of the machine started to wind down to nothing as I tried to pick my jaw up off the floor.

"Well?" she said as the machine came to a stop.

"T-th-that was..."

I couldn't even conjure words in front of the pale goddess in front of me now.

"It's certainly different than what I am used to but I could grow to like it," she said.

She looked herself up and down for a moment, casually squeezing her new giant breasts, and then looked over her shoulder for a moment.

"Oh my, you do like big things don't you Christopher?" she said with a grin.

She turned and presented the most enormously perfect ass I had ever seen. It was easily her most prominent feature and looked so soft and jiggly and yet firm.

"Ok, now it's your turn," Estelle said.

"Wait, what?"

"I gave you what you wanted. It's only fair if I get what I want in return, yes?"

12