All Comments on '18 Inches (Ch. 01-03)'

by Sianwrites

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WIDOWMANWIDOWMAN8 months ago

Fun interesting fantasy, who doesn't wish their cock was bigger, even at 8" I wixh I was 10" Where do I buy one of those magic machines! Lol

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i liked it !!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

excellent. excellent. the most excellent. she may never go back but i hope they go even further in the future

AenigmaAenigma7 months ago

I positively loved this story! It was great fun to read, sexy, and the dialogue sometimes had me laughing out loud. This was an easy story to give five stars!

MRayWatcherMRayWatcherabout 1 month ago

I believe I've found an author who understands perhaps what I would regard as the ultimate male dream. A machine that designs his perfect woman to fulfill all of his sexual desires. I also anticipate things will take a turn in the near future. Perhaps the best part of the story is the anticipation of those turns. A great story so far. And, how best to stroke the lustful drive of the male ego with a chance to use a supersized penis! Thanks and kudos to the writer.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum15 days ago

The perfect male fantasy!! Now Chris will need to find women to have sex. That’s going to be hard ( in intended )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSianwrites@Sianwrites
Writing is an outlet for thoughts and desires I can’t normally share. I write mainly short stories that focus on excessive growth and ejaculation. I am open to commissions so if you have something you'd like to see me write, contact me via my Twitter (https://twitter.com/Bole...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES