18 Inches (Ch. 01-03)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Erm, yeah. Yes, of course," I obliged.

I was a little hurt that she didn't want me as I was but then again that was pretty hypocritical of me in hindsight. I walked towards the pad and watched with bugged eyes as she confidently strolled past me, parts of her jiggling and bouncing in ways I couldn't have dreamed of before. I stood on the pad and watched her typing into the computer. She looked back at me for a moment as if considering something, grinned and then returned to her computer. I saw her press enter and the machine began to whir again.

"You know, I actually quite like you, Christopher," she said, "so the changes I've made will be minimal... in a manner of speaking."

The machine was running at full capacity now judging by the noise and I nervously awaited what she would change. Would she make me taller or more muscular perhaps? Maybe she'd change my hair colour or my face somehow. As I pondered this, I started to feel a tightening in my crotch, similar to the feeling of getting a boner, which made no sense as I was already hard. I looked down to see my cock gradually increasing in size. It was getting thicker as well as longer and pretty soon I started to look like the kind of stud I'd only seen on the internet.

"I guess you like big things too," I said to Estelle.

"Very, very big things," she replied, lust dripping from her words.

Realising what she meant, I stared back down at my cock, expecting it to stop growing any moment, but it didn't. It just kept growing and growing and growing. I could feel it throbbing with my rapidly increasing heartbeat and the weight of it against my body. By the time the machine started to settle back down, I had been endowed with a cock that would rival a horse.

"Holy shit!" I said, staring perplexed at it.

"It's bigger than I've ever dared go before..." Estelle told me.

"H-how big?" I asked, still trying to wrap my mind around all this.

"18 inches with a 10 inch circumference. In layman's terms you should be about 3 and a half inches wide in all directions," she said proudly.

"Fuck..."

* * * * *

Three

The term, 'third leg', is about the only way I could really describe my cock right then. It felt heavy but somehow remained fully upright, bobbing slightly with each beat of my heart. Estelle walked back towards me, her eyes glued on the cock she had made. She reached out her hand and gripped a hold of my cock, leading me by it to a bed I hadn't yet noticed in the corner of the room. Her hands had almost enveloped it before, but now her fingers barely went half way around it.

"Lay down lover," she told me.

I did as she asked, my cock sticking upwards like some obscene tent pole. She had to basically stand above me to have any chance of fitting me inside her which gave me an incredible view of her altered physique. Grabbing hold of my cock and holding it in place, she began to lower herself onto it.

"W-will this even fit?" I asked as I watched her struggle with the head.

"Hush now, Christopher, I'm concentrating," she told me.

I could feel the pressure building up at the end of my cock as she continued to try and push down. There was no give yet, but the feeling of her warm, wet hole at the end of my cock was heavenly in of itself.

"I'm beginning to think I should have disregarded your request for such a tight vagina," she said, a little strain in her voice from the effort she was exerting.

I was personally convinced that with the size she had made me, it wouldn't have mattered how tight she'd made herself, it still wasn't going in. I could see her becoming increasingly frustrated and was about to ask if she had any lube or something, before she uncharacteristically shouted, "fuck it!" and slammed her whole body weight down on top of me.

I yelped in pleasure as my ridiculous cockhead finally breached her pussy. She was still mostly squatting above me as it was just the head that had gone in but I could see her pussy was stretched wide, wider than should have been possible as if her hips would have also had to separate to make it happen. And she hadn't lied about the tightness. It felt like there was a warm, velvety clamp around the top of my cock as if it was being squeezed by an overzealous hand.

"Oh yes," she moaned. "This might be it, this might be the one..."

"What do you mean?" I somehow managed to ask.

"The one to finally satisfy me," she said with a victorious grin. "Now be a good boy and keep those lips closed while I work on this."

I nodded and watched as she edged herself up off my cock ever so slightly, just enough to gain a little purchase but not to remove me from her entirely. She slowly began to work her way up and down my cock, getting just slightly deeper each time. I've never known pleasure like it and it seemed to only be amplified by the fact she'd made my cock so obscenely big as if there was way more information being sent to the pleasure centres of my brain than usual.

Once she got halfway I felt an enormous amount of pressure on the end of my cock again as if I had reached some impenetrable part of her that I couldn't go past. She must have read my expression because she decided to explain.

"From previous experience, I'd say we've reached my back wall. I'm guessing that's something you've never done before Christopher?"

I shook my head.

"Don't concern yourself over it, very few men ever manage it. No man I'd ever been with did before I made my machine. We just need to give it a few moments for my body to adjust and then we can carry on. In the meantime..."

Estelle adjusted so that she was on her knees mounting my prone body instead of squatting over me. In making the movement, her enormous breasts swung increasingly close to my face and I had to fight with everything I had not to dive forward and suck on one of them. For some reason I felt like I needed to wait for her permission to do so. As she couldn't quite bring herself back further down on my cock yet, she remained in this position with her arms propping her up either side of my shoulders and her breasts hanging like some sort of exquisite forbidden fruit before my face.

"Since you've been such a good boy so far," she continued, "I will allow you to suck my breasts. However," she added before I could make a move, "I expect you to acknowledge me as I talk to you and if you don't you will lose the privilege of my breasts. Understand?"

I once again nodded, but far more fervently than before.

"Good. You may begin..."

She let out a contented 'mmmm' as I grabbed her breast with both hands and latched onto her nipple, immediately beginning to suck and tug at it as well as to lash at it with my tongue. Her breast was so huge that I thought it might envelope my whole face, the warm, soft meat of it covering my chin and both my cheeks at least.

"You probably have questions about my machine, yes?" she asked.

I made sure my eyes met her and nodded, not letting go of her breast as I did. She grinned at this as if acknowledging that I'd found some sort of loophole to her demands.

"Despite my natural appearance," she began, "I've never been wanting for sexual encounters. In my experience most men will sleep with you regardless of outward appearance if you show willing.You are quite simple creatures in that respect."

I don't know if she was expecting some sort of rise out of me at that comment but as far as I was concerned, she could say what she liked at that moment. I was way too lost in her breasts and the feeling of her warm pussy around my cock.

"Additionally I have found that the only real use men have in my life is the provision of sexual pleasure. Beyond that they are distracting and tiresome. And even then I eventually found that the pleasure I received was waning. Do you know what the average penis size is for a man Christopher?"

I looked up and shook my head.

"It's a shame you don't still have that lie detector connected to you as frankly I don't believe that you've never checked. I'll allow it though as I still have use of you. Anyway, the average erect penis size is just over 5 inches with an around 3 inch girth. So bigger than yours basically."

She was once again trying to bait me into making some sort of comment, but I merely looked back up at her as if to say 'ok, continue'. She seemed to like this.

"Some men I was with were above average, some below. Quickly I learned that size was the key to my pleasure and that any man I was with who was anything less than exceptional in that regard was barely worth my time or effort. As you can imagine with that low number being the average, it was very difficult to find exceptional. I found a man who was 8 inches once with a 5 inch girth, but that was an anomaly."

I had moved one of my hands onto her other breast and started to fondle it, which made her gasp slightly and made me feel very smug.

"My parents left me enough wealth to live a hundred lifetimes over and I have always had a frankly brilliant mind so I did what any self respecting person would and I started to research ways to bring that average up for myself. That led to me building the machine which I won't explain to you as you wouldn't possibly understand, but let me assure you it took a massive amount of time and effort."

I was starting to feel like this was some sort of rehearsed speech that she'd delivered many times before.

"Once I had my machine, I called upon a previous sexual encounter who was all too happy to answer my request for more sex. He had been one of the below average ones which made him perfect for my tests. I swore him to secrecy as I did you and made him a very respectable 9 inches with a 5 inch girth. He was delighted as you can imagine and we had very acceptable sex. Are you still following me Christopher?"

I almost missed her request that time but was quick enough to once again make eye contact and nod. I felt her starting to gyrate her hips slightly and let out a moan of my own as I took in the sensation of her insides moving against my cock again.

"I followed up my experience with him with a slew of others, subtly increasing the size each time. Eventually I ran out of previous partners and had to resort to how I found you, by posting on the internet. To my annoyance, however, many of these young men were either too proud or too dumb to agree to my terms."

Her gyrations were starting to increase in pace and depth and it was becoming increasingly hard to maintain my attention on her, so I ended up having to let go of her breasts.

"I started having to promise the best sex they would ever have, despite the fact that was undoubtedly true anyway, but then some of them even refused on the basis of lack of attraction to me. So I decided to make use of my machine to help the process along by determining what exactly they wanted. It had the added bonus of making sure they stayed fully erect throughout the process and maximised the pleasure they could give me. So as you can imagine I've spent much of my time as a tall, buxom blonde, not the curvy, gothic woman of your desires Christopher."

Her gyrations had started to turn into bounces and there was no doubt in my mind that I was starting to get deeper inside her again. She began to moan involuntarily as she continued to talk and slowly made her way upright.

"Before today... ah... the biggest I'd... mmmm.... The biggest I'd dared to go was.... Was... 14 inches with a... oooohhh... with an 8 inch girth. This is the... oh god... this is the biggest penis I've tried to take... and... aaahhhh yes!"

She cried out in victory as her hips finally met mine. I'm no scientist but what I was seeing should have been anatomically impossible. Her pussy was stretched wider than I'd ever seen one before and was accommodating what I've since learned was the equivalent of about four soda cans stacked on top of one another at a time. Despite this she'd somehow managed it and all I could do was stare in awe as she sat panting on top of me.

"Oh my god," she said through her panting. "This is the most incredible feeling I've ever experienced. It feels like your penis is inside every inch of me right now! This is my new standard, I can't go back after this!"

With that she started bouncing up and down on me again sending all of her own incredible proportions jumping around creating a visual for me that almost exceeded the pleasure I was feeling in my cock. I could hear the slap of her ass cheeks clapping together as she rode me adding to the cacophony of sexual noises sending my senses into overdrive. I reached out behind her as best I could and grabbed each of her ass cheeks, barely covering a meagre portion of each but enough for me to grab on and start to pull her down as I pushed up.

"Oh you good boy, yes, grab my backside and push deeper into me!" she moaned.

I started trying to fuck her in return with all I had, matching her bounces to my thrusts and generally losing all inhibition and control. Her breasts were flailing wildly in front of me and her face was curled into an expression of constant pleasure, somewhere between a smile and a grimace. Suddenly she lurched forward and locked her lips with mine, forcing her tongue in my mouth like she was trying to devour me. I happily reciprocated. When she finally pulled away she moved towards my ear and spoke.

"If you're a good boy and make me orgasm before you ejaculate, I'll let you have anal sex with me."

I have never concentrated so hard in my life. I kept every thought away from what I was doing, trying to imagine I was someone else for a moment like some sort of out of body experience, whilst maintaining the pounding motion I was making into her pussy. I took one of my hands away from her ass and planted it on the back of her head, taking a handful of hair as I pushed her back into another carnal and animalistic kiss.

"Oh good boy Christopher," she moaned between kisses. "Yes, pull my hair, make me do what you want!"

For the first time that evening, I felt some modicum of control coming back to me and I decided to use it.

"Get on all fours," I told her, sternly.

She looked at me for a moment, grinned excitedly and then did as she was told. She dismounted my cock, a task in itself, and then crawled up the bed presenting her enormous ass to me. I followed and lined myself up, a task that required far more distance than usual, and placed my cock head at the opening of her sodden and damn near ruined pussy that was still gaping slightly from the drilling she'd already received. I slipped back inside her and moved up the bed towards her until our hips were once again touching, relishing in how she moaned as I did it. I grabbed her hips and thrust forward with all I had. She threw her head back and screamed in pleasure which allowed me to grab another handful of hair. It had driven her wild before so I was going to make sure to do it now.

I started to well and truly fuck her with everything I had. She wanted an orgasm and she was going to get one or I was going to pass out trying. Her whole body jolted with each thrust, in particular her ass which rippled and clapped with each collision of my hips on hers.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" she screamed with each thrust.

"Cum for me Estelle, I want you to cum right now!" I ordered her as I pulled on her hair and made her arch her back.

"Oh god, oh yes, oooh, ahhhh, aaaaahh!" she squealed, her moans getting higher and higher pitched.

Her whole body began to shake as she came and I instinctively smacked her ass cheeks as hard as I could as I continued to fuck her through her earthquake of an orgasm. She made noises I've never heard come out of a woman before but that I could only describe as what I imagine someone's soul orgasming would sound like. How I didn't blow my own load there and then is beyond me.

I felt her body go slightly limp and let go of her hair allowing her to slump forward onto the bed. She was breathing heavily and her body kept involuntarily shaking every few moments or so with the aftershock of her orgasm. I was still hip deep inside her and enjoying every little involuntary movement.

"You... you did it... Christopher," she panted. "No one... no one has managed to before. They always... always ejaculate before we're finished."

I felt a sense of pride that matched my own disbelief that I had outlasted her. I was desperate for my own release now though, particularly at the prospect of that release being inside Estelle's ass. I moved myself out of her pussy and started pressing my cock between her ass cheeks only to feel very confused as she moved herself away from me.

"Hold on, I thought we were..." I said, bemused.

"I am absolutely spent after that I'm afraid," she said.

"No, I am going to fuck your ass like you promised," I told her, trying to assert dominance like I had done before.

"Nice try Christopher," she said with a smirk, "but remember the conditions were that we're done when I say we're done, and I am done."

I was furious. I had deliberately held back based on the promise of anal and now it had been taken away because of some stupid contract the stuck up bitch had forced me to sign.

"Oooh, look how angry you are," she mocked me. "Well never fret my dear. You've been a very good boy today and followed all of my instructions. I am a woman of my word and you will get to have anal sex with me... just not right this second."

"Well, when will that be?" I asked, feeling both frustrated and confused.

"Whenever the mood next strikes me to have anal sex," she smirked.

"You absolute bitch," I seethed.

"Aww, I know you feel a little cheated but those are the rules you agreed to," she continued. "I tell you what though. Seeing as I like you and you succeeded where all other men have failed, I'll let you keep that penis at the size it is until we next meet."

"Are you serious? This thing is way too big and unwieldy, I'll be knocking things over with it!"

"You'll get used to it," she dismissed me. "And maybe in the meantime you can get a little more use out of it. I'm sure there's plenty of women out there like myself who would relish the opportunity to be filled past breaking by a giant penis."

I had to admit she maybe had a point, as much as I didn't want to give her any credit right now.

After waiting for my ridiculous cock to finally soften (and being slightly amazed that it was still just above the size of the average erect penis when soft) I got dressed and ready to leave. Estelle had gone back into her machine and returned herself to normal before also getting dressed.

As we left the basement and she closed the door behind her, she stopped me in the hallway.

"Remember, Christopher, you are still under contract. You cannot share any of what happened here or the contents of my basement with anyone, are we clear?"

"It might be difficult to do that when you've left me with this thing," I said motioning towards the outline of my cock in my pants.

"Then simply do not explain it. Just tell them you are naturally gifted. Now, more importantly you should be aware that my desire to have anal sex may come at any time and that if I tell you I am ready, I expect you to be here and ready within the hour, otherwise the offer is rescinded."

There was no point arguing with her now so I simply agreed.

"Good boy. Now run along and have some fun. I expect you to keep me in the loop about all of your experiences. It may even prompt me to be ready for anal sex."

With that I was finally out of the door. What a wild few hours it had been, certainly not what I expected. I had to admit that despite not finishing, Estelle's promise of the greatest sex of my life had been fulfilled but now I could feel that my balls had begun to ache from lack of release. I would surely have to do something about that soon but for now my thoughts turned to how to use my new equipment to my advantage...

12