18 Inches (Ch. 10-12)

Story Info
Chris meets with Alexia and then Hornygurl616...
9.9k words
4.66
12.6k
28

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 09/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NB: This is an ongoing series that will be updated as and when possible. It features impossible proportions and equally impossible physics that are not meant to be representative of actual sexual possibilities. That's the point of it being a fantasy after all 😉

All characters are 18+

Ten

The clothes Alexia had arranged for me to wear were not what I expected. She had given me a pair of slightly worn jeans with a leather belt and buckle, a chequered shirt and a leather vest. The jeans fully put my cock on show, which I guessed was the point, and I sat waiting by the pool as she instructed, trying to figure out why I was wearing this get up when one of the members of staff approached me. She was a lady in I'd say her mid to late 30s who told me Alexia was ready for me now and to follow her.

As I acknowledged her and stood up, I saw her eyes bulge for a moment as she noticed my cock before quickly looking away. I followed her into the house where she handed me off to a male member of staff. I looked quickly behind me to see her motioning with her hands to another female member of staff who's eyes seemed to widen too as she briefly looked my way.

The staff member led me to Alexia's room and left me to it. I knocked and waited to be called inside.

"Come on in!" I heard her say.

I entered the room to find her sat on the edge of her bed, her hair back into its pristine curls and her wearing a silk dressing gown. The room was big and seemed to be separated into sections, with the bed in the middle, a huge walk-in wardrobe on the right and what looked like a living area with sofas and TVs to the left along with what I assumed was a bathroom in the corner.

"Take a seat," Alexia said, patting the space next to her.

I did as she asked and then turned to face her, a beaming and excited smile on her face.

"This is going to be so freaking awesome!" she said, her beaming smile only broadening. "Now I see what you're thinking: what's with the getup right?" she said, indicating the clothes I was wearing.

"Yeah, I did think that to be honest," I admitted.

"Ok so I've got a bit of backstory to tell you but I'll start by saying that I want to role play. Have you ever done role play before?"

I shook my head as I honestly hadn't.

"Don't worry about it, you'll be great," she reassured me, giddily. "So the scenario I want to role play is real specific but once we get into it is also super simple, ok?"

I nodded. I'd come this far, I thought.

"So let me give you some background first. Back before we moved here and back when daddy was just a millionaire, we used to live on a ranch. I spent most of my youngest days there all up to when I turned 21 and daddy broke into the billionaire club and we moved here."

Hearing how casually Alexis has said when her father was 'just' a millionaire gave me a quick reality check, but she wasn't even nearly finished yet so I shooed the thought away.

"Anyways, we kept horses and I had the biggest crush on the stable boy. I used to call him my Horse Man. I was kinda innocent and naïve back then and when I was about 14 I overheard one of the female staff we had then say he was 'hung like a horse'. Now I had seen my fair share of horse dick during mating times so I took it to literally mean the guy's dick was as big as a horse's. I fantasised about it for years, doing my research like any curious girl would and seeing some real exciting things on the internet, until finally I was old enough to try and get with him. And I mean he was ok, like looking back on it he was pretty big by average standards, but I had spent so long expecting so much more that he was just a major disappointment. It's like I've hardwired myself to expect a man to be bigger than any man can be, you know?"

As a man whose fantasies also involved impossible proportions, I sort of got what she meant so nodded politely.

"But then you came along," she said, placing her hand on my lap, "and all of a sudden I can have what I want."

She took both of my hands in hers and looked deep into my eyes.

"Listen, I know this is kinda weird and probably not what you were expecting, but do you think you could be my Horse Man?"

I had to fight the temptation to say 'neigh' and instead simply told her, "sure, whatever works for you."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she said, pulling me in for a tight hug. "Ok, ok. Do you need a minute before we start, or?"

She was practically vibrating with excitement so even if I had needed a minute, I don't think I'd have been mean enough to ask for it, so I just smiled and shook my head.

"Great! Now would you mind going back outside and knocking again? You don't have to change your name, by the way, just imagine you're the guy who tends our horses, ok?"

I got up and did as she asked. Standing outside the door I quickly took stock of the situation I found myself in. To be honest, she wasn't asking much and it wasn't like her fantasy would be hard to enact. Plus if this was something she'd dreamed of for such a long time, who knew what she'd be willing to do. I knocked on the door and waited for her response.

"Come in," she said in a sing-song voice.

I walked through the door and tried to get my mind into the character. I worked for her father, so things would need to be formal until she convinced me otherwise.

"You wanted to see me Miss Cavendish?"

"Please Chris, y'all've known me long enough to call me by my first name," she said with a cute smile.

"Fair enough. You wanted to see me, Alexia?"

"I suppose you've heard that daddy is selling the ranch and we're gonna be moving away..."

"Yes I did. Your daddy is an even richer man now. You must be really happy."

I felt like I was quickly inhabiting this character and was surprising myself with how easily it was coming along. I would have thought it'd be really awkward and difficult.

"I mean sure, I guess," she said, looking a little crestfallen but in an overly dramatic way.

"What's wrong Alexia?"

"Well to tell the truth Chris there's something I've been wanting to do as long as I can remember and now I've almost run out of time to do it."

"What is it?"

"I think you know deep down what it is Chris," Alexia said, starting to stand from the bed.

She undid the sash on her dressing gown and let it drop to the floor. She was wearing a set of black, lacy underwear with matching suspenders and thigh high stockings. She looked like sex on legs, but then I remembered I was supposed to be in character.

"I'm sorry Alexia," I said, turning away dramatically, "but your daddy would kill me if he saw this."

"Daddy ain't here Chris. It's just you and me and all of the things I've wanted to do to you and all of the things I know you've wanted to do to me."

I looked back over my shoulder at her to see she had closed the gap between us. I turned so our bodies were facing each other and she gently took my hands and placed them on her waist before wrapping her arms around my neck. She was so 100% into the fantasy right now and to tell the truth, I was too.

"Alexia, I want you so damn badly, you don't even know," I told her.

"Oh, I know sweetheart," she said with a smile.

With that we kissed tenderly and passionately in the way that lovers who have been denied one another for so long must surely do. It was slow and deliberate and sensual, and easily the most memorable kiss of my life so far. As we continued to kiss in our faux forbidden romance fantasy, Alexia moved my hands down to her ass cheeks, placed her arms back around my neck and then jumped up onto me, wrapping both of her wonderfully long legs around my waist as I held her aloft and we continued to kiss. I took the opportunity to squeeze her petite but satisfying ass cheeks and she giggled between kisses as I took her to the bed and gently placed her down.

She was now sitting at the edge of the bed, head level with my miraculously still soft cock (it was almost as if it knew it wasn't time yet) looking up at me with lovestruck and excited eyes.

"Some of the girls who work here say things about you, you know," she said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Really? What do they say?"

"That the Horse Man is hung like one too..."

"Wanna see for yourself?" I asked with a grin.

"So freakin' bad," she giggled.

I undid my belt and the top button and zip on my jeans before prompting her to do the rest. She reached her hand inside my underwear and took a hold of my cock, her face lighting up like a kid at Christmas when she felt it. She manoeuvred it out into the open, a cumbersome task given how tight the jeans were, and then held her free hand over her mouth in faux shock.

"Oh my god," she said with a giggle. "That thing is enormous!"

She continued to gaze at it, moving it around and lifting it up and down as if testing a new toy.

"This is the biggest cock I've ever seen, it's even bigger than I dreamed it was!"

"You ain't seen nothing yet honey," I told her.

"So wait, this thing gets bigger?" Alexia said, feigning disbelief.

"With a little encouragement," I invited her.

"Ooooh. Now that I can do," she said with another smile.

She lifted my cock to her mouth and started kissing and sucking at the head. As if the floodgates had been opened, my cock sprang into life and started to harden. Alexia realised this pretty quickly and, knowing that it would soon be too big, decided to try and swallow as much of it as she could, making me moan with pleasure in the process. She bobbed her head up and down, working the ever expanding shaft while she did so, and each time I could feel less and less of my cock making its way down her throat until it was almost fully hard and she could no longer fit any of it in her mouth. She made up for this by licking the length and head until I was back to the concrete hardness she'd given me at the pool.

Once she was happy I was as hard as I was going to get, she seemingly returned to the act as part of the fantasy.

"Oh my god baby! You really are a Horse Man!" she said with amazement and desire in her voice.

"It's been real hard hiding this when I'm around you," I added.

"Yeah?" she said, inviting me to elaborate.

"There's been times where I've watched you in your tight riding gear and just wished I could tear it off and give you something else to ride instead."

Alexia giggled in that way you sometimes see when a woman is trying to act embarrassed but is actually incredibly turned on.

"How big is it exactly?" she asked.

"18 inches long," I said proudly.

"Holy shit," she giggled. "Have any of those other girls ever taken all of it?"

"They never took more than half," I said, "but you'll take it all, right?"

"I-I mean I'll try but I don't even know if it'll fit anywhere. It's already too big for my mouth and my other holes are all so much smaller and tighter," she said, biting her lip.

"Well, we better make sure you're warmed up then," I told her.

I removed the rest of my clothes and then got her to stand again, placing my hand on the back of her head and pulling her back up into another passionate and sloppy kiss. My cock was pressed between us, and came up to just between her breasts.

"Look at how big it is, baby!" she said with glee. "It's almost bigger than my whole body!"

"I can't wait to feel your body stretched around it," I told her.

She shuddered and crossed her legs slightly, my words having the exact desired effect. I reached behind her and started to fumble at her bra, but after a few seconds she stopped me and released it instantly with a single quick movement. I pulled her bra away and tossed it to the side before standing back and admiring her breasts as if it was the first time I'd seen them.

"Do you like them?" she asked, squeezing them between her upper arms and jiggling them slightly.

"They're as perfect as I imagined," I told her. There was no need to act for that one. "Why don't you try wrapping them around my cock?"

She moved so we were chest to chest again and my cock naturally slipped between her breasts. We resumed exploring one another's mouths and I felt her place her hands either side of her breasts and squeeze and jiggle them around against my cock. They felt like two warm, soft pillows and were sending waves of pleasure from my cock right to my brain.

"To take a cock like this you gotta be wetter than you've ever been," I said.

"I think I already might be," she giggled.

"You better let me check," I said.

With that I once again grabbed her by the ass cheeks, making her yelp with glee and giggle again, and took her over to the bed to lay her down. I stood hip to hip above her, resting my cock on her stomach and chest as I unclipped her suspenders and rolled down her stockings. It made for quite the visual, and I could see she was gazing down at it in wonder as the cock head rested between her breasts and the length covered most of her stomach.

"How did you ever hide such a massive dick, baby?" she asked, grinning and biting her lip.

"I've busted so many pairs of pants and underwear trying to keep it in around you, but I managed somehow," I said as I continued to remove her stockings.

All that was left was a lacy black thong that could barely be described as underwear for the little coverage it gave. I stood back and slowly pulled them away, delighting in the fact a strand of her juices came away with them. She may not have been lying about being the wettest she'd ever been. I tossed the underwear aside and ran my finger up the length of her pussy, feeling how slick and warm it was and finally pulling my practically dripping finger away with a satisfied grin.

"So, what do you think sweetheart?" she asked with a sexy smile. "Am I good and ready for the Horse Man?"

"I think so," I said with a smile of my own.

I got back into position above her, the base of my cock resting atop her pussy. I could see the anticipation in her eyes was immense, but looking down at her body and how much of it was being covered by my cock right now, I decided to try and be a gentleman. It felt in character after all.

"Now joking aside Alexia, this thing really is big. Bigger than anything you've ever experienced."

"Oh, trust me I know that Chris," she said, practically licking her lips.

"Hush a moment," I said, subtly taking control which only seemed to please her even more. "I know you and you'll want to rush into this and try and take it all at once. You always have been that way," I embellished slightly. "So we are gonna take it slow until I know you can take it and then I am yours to ride all night if you want to."

"Is that a promise?" she said cheekily.

I grinned and started to move myself into position to try and put my cock inside her. To be honest I really wasn't sure whether it would fit at this stage but I figured that even if it didn't it still played into the same overall fantasy. I rubbed the head up and down her ready and waiting pussy as she groaned slightly in excitement, spreading her juices and coating my cock head in them. Once I was convinced I was as slicked up as I was likely to get, I moved the head to her opening and started to apply a little pressure.

"Dang it feels so much bigger all of a sudden," Alexia laughed, a hint of nerves in her voice now that the reality was dawning on her.

I pushed forward a little and was met with only resistance. It was to be expected, particularly remembering how Estelle had had to basically spear herself onto me before, so I started making a small and gentle rocking motion back and forth. It began to slowly work and I felt just a little more of my cock making headway each time. I could see Alexia's breathing was starting to get heavier, but I couldn't decide if it was more pain or pleasure. I applied a little more force and watched more of the head spread her apart when she suddenly tapped my hand.

"Ok, ok, wow! God damn that thing is just so freakin' big!" she said with a giggle tinged with a slight grimace.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

"Oh, no way! I want this thing inside me, all of it!" she said with determination. "But I think we may need a little assistance to help get us there..."

She pulled away for a moment and crawled towards the top of her bed. Giving me a nice view of her ass. She reached beneath her pillow and produced a large bottle of lube.

"I keep this in case of emergencies," she said with a sexy giggle.

She crawled back over and used her hands to apply generous amounts of the lube to my cock, right up the full length and down to the base. It felt a little cold, but her hands rubbing against me meant the hardness of my cock wasn't going anywhere. She tossed the bottle to the side when she was done with it and then got back into position, spreading her legs and inviting me back in.

My gentle push forward that had gotten me almost nowhere before now got me right back to the position I'd ended in with the cockhead half buried inside her and spreading her open. This time she was ready though and instead of the slightly pained look, she instead had a satisfied smile on her face.

"Oh yeah, much better," she laughed.

She looked back at me and nodded to give me permission to do more. I started up again, slow but strong, with a little more and a little more of my cockhead penetrating her each time until finally it broke through and the whole thing was in. She let out a moan of delight and I started to pick up the pace. More and more of me was disappearing inside her each time I thrust forward now and her face was becoming more and more of a picture of complete pleasure.

"I can't believe you're finally fucking me with your big horse dick Chris," she moaned.

"I've wanted this for so long Alexia, your body feels so good around my cock!" I moaned back.

I kept thrusting inside her, almost half my cock now buried in her when suddenly she squealed in shock. Fearing I'd hurt her, I immediately stopped my movements, my cock now coming to a standstill inside her.

"Sorry, did I hurt you?" I asked.

"No, no, it's just..." she began looking completely stunned. "Look at my belly!"

My focus had been almost entirely on her face up until now, but as she asked I looked down and let out a gasp of my own at what I was seeing. There was a very pronounced and very large lump in the middle of Alexia's stomach that led directly to her pussy.

"I-is that your dick?" she stuttered.

I was kind of lost for words. This hadn't happened with Estelle, at least not that I could remember anyway. Then again however, Alexia was quite a bit slimmer than Estelle had been when she was my 'ideal woman' and Alexia's breasts weren't hiding most of her torso like Estelle's had been. I mean it made sense right? It's not like women's pussies were bottomless voids, the cock had to go somewhere. In any case, I must have been staring open-mouthed for a while because Alexia had to pull me back into the fantasy.

"Dang baby, look how big you are! You're making my body stretch all kinds of ways to fit your big, fat horse dick inside me," she said, a smile back on her face but a nervous one.

"You sure you wanna try and take more? I don't wanna hurt you..." I told her.

"It doesn't hurt, I'm just not used to being with a man that fills me up as much as you do," she said, her smile turning back into a grin as we started to find the fantasy again.

"Well there's more to go yet," I grinned back.

I picked up my pace again but made sure to not push too hard. It felt incredible anyway but part of me was still a little concerned I might actually spear right through her if I really went at it.

"Oh yeah, just like that baby, it feels so good!" Alexia moaned.

Had it been earlier in the night, I'd have been bathing in the glow of her joyous expressions right now, but I was drawn to watching the outline of my cock advance and then retreat inside her, pushing up her flat stomach each time. I kept this up and felt her vaginal muscles contracting around me as I went, desperately trying to return to their normal, unstretched size and making every movement and thrust feel heavenly.