18 Inches (Ch. 10-12)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Chris, I forgot my... OH MY GOD!" yelled Leanne in shock as she saw my cock standing to attention in its full glory.

I went white and felt a pit in my stomach as I scrambled to try and get my cock back in my underwear and cover up somehow. Leanne's eyes were flitting between my own and my cock and her jaw was agape.

"Leanne, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean for you to see..." I started.

She was still staring silently for a moment but then regained a little of her composure.

"J-just get yourself dressed and leave. I'll lock up when you're gone," she said.

I quickly but awkwardly threw my change of clothes on and went to leave.

"I'm sorry Lea..."

"Please, just go," she said, looking away from me.

I left with my tail between my legs (almost literally). I suppose something unfortunate was bound to happen eventually as a result of what Estelle did to me, but to be honest I was really hoping it would be something less embarrassing and cringeworthy. It could have even cost me my job depending on how Leanne reacted. Hopefully she'd just accept it was a simple mistake and I'd maybe get an informal warning or something.

I tried as best I could to purge these thoughts from my mind. Right now waiting for me this evening was a woman who seemed to want to worship the ground I walked on. And one that was blissfully unaware of anything that had just happened. Indeed moments after I sent the video and while in the midst of frantically getting dressed she sent me this message back:

'😍🤤😍🤤😍🤤😍🤤😍🤤'

For as concerning as the situation with Leanne was, seeing that message started to get me back in the mood. I started to think about exactly what I was going to do with this girl and as if on cue, I suddenly got a message from Estelle.

'I trust you've had a successful evening Christopher?'

I messaged her back that I was running late because of work. I thought about it for a moment and told her exactly what had happened. She'd find out anyway somehow, I was sure of it.

'Dear dear, you must be more careful you silly boy. Still, I imagine the look on her face made for a scene you'll remember, yes?'

I suppose it did, but she seemed more like she was on the appalled side of shocked than the aroused side compared to all of the other women who had seen me.

'Well I've decided that I might be ready for anal sex.'

The casualness of the message as if it was no big thing caught me off guard, but it was the use of 'might' that I questioned her about.

'These feelings come and go. I may have changed my mind once you get here.'

At least she was being honest. Part of me wanted to go as that was our agreement, but then again I'd be travelling all that way for something that only 'might' happen when I was pretty certain something would happen if I stayed on my way to see hornygurl616. Plus I was actually a little annoyed that Estelle was dropping this on me now when she, one, knew I was already going to see someone, and two, knew I'd had a long day at work. I decided to tell her no.

'I see.

Well, you might be waiting a long time until I'm ready again, that's all I'll say on the matter.

Enjoy this random girl and I expect a full report after.

E x'

Estelle had always been very detached and almost business like in our interactions but it almost sounded like she was jealous or something. Perhaps she was just mad that I'd told her no. It wasn't a word I knew she was very familiar with after all. But then again, why should I have dropped my plans for her? What would I have done, for example, if she had messaged me at work? Truthfully, I'd have probably made some excuse about being ill and having to go home. Still, this was my evening and I felt I deserved to enjoy it, no matter what she thought.

I arrived at the address I had been given and knocked on the door. I heard what sounded like an excited scramble behind the door and waited for it to open. For a second it occurred to me that I'd never actually seen hornygurl616's face before, nor she mine. The door opened and standing before me was undoubtedly the woman I had come to see. I recognised her curves instantly as they were mostly on show. She was practically naked besides what I assumed was a bikini top that was easily 3 or 4 sizes too small for her, managing to cover her nipples but making everything else spill out, and a very short leather skirt that could have been generously referred to as a belt for how little it covered her.

When I could finally prise my eyes away from her body, I saw her hair was a blend of purple and pink highlights and she'd made herself up in the kind of gothic makeup I found really hot, all blacks and dark shades of blue and purple. She was pretty but not stunning, definitely not on the level of Alexia or a transformed Estelle, but then again that was an unfair comparison. To tell the truth, she was the kind of girl I was fantasising over before, or at least probably the closest I'd have gotten in the real world.

"Yesitsreal?" she tentatively asked.

"Call me Chris," I told her with a smile.

"Mona," she said. "Please, c-come in."

I walked into her home, a small and cosy apartment not dissimilar to my own with a worn couch and a TV in one corner and a kitchenette in the other. I waited for Mona to invite me to sit, which she did after taking a seat on the sofa herself, reacting almost as if she forgot to ask me to sit down. I also noticed that her eyes were darting between me and the rest of the room as if she couldn't quite bring herself to stare at me for too long, and she seemed to be constantly fidgeting.

"You look really hot in that outfit," I told her.

"T-thanks," she said with an awkward smile.

She was clearly really nervous and the exact opposite of how she had been in our messages. For a moment, I wondered whether maybe I wasn't everything she had been hoping for in appearance myself, and suddenly felt a little self conscious.

"Is everything ok?" I asked.

"Yes, yeah, i-it's fine," Mona said, sounding like she was trying to convince herself as much as me.

"Well if you don't mind me saying, you seem a little on edge," I continued.

"Um, yeah, I..."

She was looking increasingly uncomfortable.

"I... I didn't expect you to actually, y'know, turn up."

Some of her behaviour was starting to make sense now but I had questions.

"You're dressed to expect someone," I said with my best charming grin.

"I know it's just... it helps with the overall fantasy, y'know?"

This certainly wasn't how I was expecting the evening to go. To be honest, I was expecting to be hip deep in this girl right now, but for now those thoughts needed to be put aside.

"Has this happened to you before?"

She nodded.

"You're actually the first guy to show up..."

I felt bad for her because she was clearly a very attractive but very self conscious girl. More fool the guys who didn't show up I thought.

"Well, I'm glad I did," I said with a smile, and risked putting my hand on her leg.

She nervously smiled at that and finally looked into my eyes for more than a second or two.

"You know," I continued, "those were some really horny things you were sending me..."

"Yeah," she giggled nervously, "I guess it's a little easier when it's just a computer screen."

"Yeah I get that," I laughed in return. "Especially all those videos you sent me..."

I saw her bite her lip and started to squeeze her leg gently.

"You saw for yourself how hard they made me..." I carried on.

"Yeah, that was so, so hot," she said, loosening up and her nerves starting to drop away. "A-and it is real right? I mean it looked super real in the videos but..."

"It's kind of hard to believe, right?" I said, finishing her thought for her. "Why don't you find out for yourself?"

I laid myself back a little, inviting her to touch me. She moved in closer and I felt the warmth of her slightly squishy body and her bare skin against me. She placed her hand on the outline of my cock and kept it there as a nervous smile started to spread across her face that was slowly transitioning to excitement.

"W-wow, it feels so... real!" she said.

"Do you want to see it up close and personal?" I asked, liking where this was going.

"Could I... um... could I make it grow first? It's sort of part of the fantasy for me, y'know, seeing it get all big in your pants and then seeing it for myself..."

Not where I thought things were going, but I couldn't see a reason not to indulge her fantasy. I'd done much more in the name of indulging someone's fantasy before after all.

"Sure, make it as big as you want," I told her.

With that she grinned excitedly and pulled herself in closer to me and started to stroke my cock through my pants. I could already feel the rush of blood to my cock, starting to slowly engorge it beneath her hand.

"You're so big," she started. "And oh, still growing!!"

I had an idea in my head of where she wanted this to go and happily played along.

"It must be because of you..." I began.

She looked at me confused for a moment.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I'm normally half this size hard, but seeing how hot you look and how horny you make me has made it grow way bigger than before!"

She had a moment of realisation that made her smile widen again as she continued to stroke me.

"D-do you think if I keep stroking, it will keep growing?" she asked.

"I think you're going to make me so big that I can barely walk!"

My cock was about halfway hard now but I could feel things speeding up as I leant more and more into Mona's fantasy and her strokes became longer and faster.

"It just keeps growing! Are your pants getting tight?" she asked, the fire beginning to burn behind her eyes stronger and stronger.

"So, so tight! I'll bust out of them if you keep this up!" I told her.

She reached behind her back and undid her bikini top, sending it practically flying across the room as it no longer had to try and contain her bust. In person they were far bigger than I had surmised and far more than just a large handful each.

"How about now?" she asked as she squeezed her huge breasts up against me.

I felt my cock swell even faster beneath her hand, giving her the answer she wanted. To tell the truth, my pants were now uncomfortably tight as I reached my full length, but damn if the huge titted goth girl stroking it whilst rubbing her body up against mine didn't help make it easy to ignore.

"I think it's stopped," I said, implicitly encouraging her to move forward with whatever she was going to do.

"Oh my god," she said, running both hands up and down it now, "I can't believe it's real! It's just too big to be real!"

"I think we need to check," I encouraged her.

She nodded enthusiastically, so I stood and invited her to do as she pleased. She remained sitting on the sofa, eye level with my crotch, and started to undo my pants. I could feel my cock throbbing and yearning for release from the prison of my pants but she seemed to want to take her time. She undid the top button, lowered the zip and then took both hands and placed them either side of the front of my pants and dug in her fingers, taking hold of my underwear at the same time, before pulling them slowly but surely down. I watched her eyes boggle as more and more of my cock was slowly revealed. It was really hot to see, but I could also tell from the position that if she wasn't careful...

Thwack!!

My cock sprung upright and caught her right on the chin with a strong slap. She fell back onto the sofa and looked slightly dazed for a moment. I was about to apologise but then she just started to giggle and laugh uncontrollably.

"Your big bull cock almost knocked me out," she laughed.

Her laughter quickly turned to awe and her eyes once again bulged at what she was seeing.

"Holy fuck, it is real!!" she said.

"Wanna take it for a ride?" I asked.