18 Inches (Ch. 10-12)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her movements started to get more rapid beneath me and her moans more and more frequent as it became clear she was close to cumming.

"Oh baby, oh baby, you're gonna make me cum, I'm gonna cum so hard!" she cried.

I did my best to maintain my composure and not go hell for leather. Estelle's promises started to echo in my mind of what would happen if I didn't cum and even though Alexia and I had made no such promises, I didn't want this to be over. I felt her body start to shake and convulse and she let out an almost ear piercing shriek of pleasure as she came. It was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.

As she came down from her high I stopped what I was doing and just looked at her adoringly.

"That... that was... amazing!" she panted. "Did... did you?"

"No, I didn't honey," I told her.

"Oh thank the lord," she laughed. "That means... we aren't done, right?"

* * * * *

Eleven

"I think you're about warmed up to take this how you want it now," I told her.

Alexia clapped with excitement and giggled again.

"Yes, score!!" she laughed.

I laughed too. Her almost goofy enthusiasm for our sex was infectious.

"So, how do you want me, Alexia?" I asked.

"I wanna ride my Horse Man," she said with devilry behind her eyes and grin.

"Ok, so you gonna jump on my back or shall I get on all fours?" I asked her with a grin of my own.

She laughed at this before standing and pointing to the bed.

"Get your fine ass on that bed so I can ride this dick till I can't walk no more!" she commanded cheekily.

I grinned and did as I was told, once again being reminded of how all this started with Estelle laying me down in her basement. Alexia jumped onto the bed and mounted my waist, giggling as she did and diving into another series of passionate kisses. She moved her body up my torso a little and reached behind her for my cock. I felt her push her pussy against the head before it slipped right back in and after a happy moan, she backed herself up so I was back to the depth we'd been before.

"You ready for the ride of your life sweetheart?" she asked me.

"So damn ready," I told her.

She grinned and then placed her hands on my chest and started to slowly push herself upright. Her grin quickly changed to a gaping 'ooooh' as she pushed herself up further and further and I felt more and more of my cock slipping inside her. I kept expecting to hit her back wall like I had with Estelle, but somehow she just managed to keep going. Maybe all of the fantasy elements of our lovemaking had already 'softened her up' so to say.

She was finally upright but noticeably had to sit herself up slightly, a good quarter of my cock not inside her yet.

"Oh god, it's so damn big," she said through heavy breaths as she tried to regain her composure.

Keeping her hands on my chest (to keep herself held up I guessed) she started to slowly grind and drew even more moans from herself.

"It's one thing when it's just in there, but when it's moving, hot damn is it intense," she laughed.

I could see her getting more and more familiar with the feeling and before long her grinding started to become more pronounced. The grinding turned to bouncing and we both let out a moan as more of my cock slipped inside her.

"Holy crap, you are gonna completely ruin me for any other man!" she said with an increasingly delirious grin.

"Is this everything you hoped it would be?" I asked her, both in character and for my own satisfaction.

"Better, so, so much better!" she replied enthusiastically.

She was able to hold herself up, removing her hands from my chest, and I watched as she threw her head back in delight as just a little more of my cock disappeared inside her. There were only a few inches between our hips now and with her weight shifted to right on top of my cock, I knew it wouldn't take long for the rest to make its way in.

She started to bounce more heavily, throwing herself down each time with a big groan and intermittent 'yes's. Deciding I could wait no longer, I waited for her to rise and then grabbed her waist, pulled her down and thrust up.

"Oooooh, fuuuck me that's so deeeep!!" she cried.

I was pretty certain already but I looked down to confirm that all of my cock was inside her now. Despite my previous thoughts, she'd done it. As she continued to moan, she leant backwards, unable to maintain her upright posture, and braced herself with her hands. My eyes widened at what I saw.

"Look down at your body Alexia!" I told her.

She looked down as I asked and that same look of shock from before returned to her face. The outline of my cock stretching the skin of her stomach now stretched all the way up from just above her pussy to her sternum, almost tucking the head between her breasts. I looked into her eyes ready to talk about how deep I'd gone and how well she'd done, but it was like a fire had been lit behind them. Gone was the goofy smile and laughter, in its place pure lust and desire.

She sat herself back up and began riding me like I was some wild stallion she was trying to break in, slamming down on my body and using the full length of her legs to kneel up as far as possible before coming back down each time. It felt like I was having the wind knocked out of me each time but the ecstasy that came with it made it easy to ignore. She wasn't just moaning now, she was practically screaming with pleasure.

I started to buck back and her eyes met mine as I did. A wicked smile crossed her face.

"That's right Horse Man, you fuck me good and hard," she commanded.

To tell the truth I was struggling to keep composed. The sight of her immaculate body crashing against mine, the feeling of almost her entire torso stretched around my cock and the sounds of her orgasmic screams were making not cumming less and less of a possibility. I wanted to hold back to make sure she came, but she wasn't helping me in any way, shape or form.

"Oh fuck Alexia, you're gonna make me cum!" I wailed, almost like the confession had been forced out of me.

"Then lay me down and cover me with it, baby," she commanded, "coat me head to toe with your thick, Horse Man cum!"

I sat up, grabbed hold of her and laid her down onto the bed. I pulled out of her pussy, leaving a gaping hole behind me, and she immediately grabbed my cock and started milking it for all it was worth.

"I want your cum, baby, give it to me!" she told me as she continued to damn near pull my cock off my body.

I started to feel my balls clenching and my load running up the length of my cock. I let out a guttural moan as my first shot blasted out of the end of my cock. It caught Alexia right on her cheek, nearly covering half her face and neck, and she gasped in delight. She directed my next shot to her chest, covering one breast and then the other. When another shot came she simply laughed through it.

"How much cum you got in you, Horse Man?" she giggled.

I took over stroking my cock as she continued to giggle and by the time I was done, there wasn't much of her face or torso that didn't have my cum on it.

"Ho... lee... shit!" she laughed.

"Sorry about that," I said.

"Oh don't you be sorry, that was freakin' amazing!" she giggled.

"Did you, y'know, cum too?" I asked, feeling very insecure for a moment.

"Oh sweetheart, I have been orgasming nonstop since you put that thing back in me," she said with a satisfied smile.

I watched as she wiped the cum from her face with her hand. She saw me watching, winked and then licked the cum up from her hand and swallowed it. If I hadn't just cum already, I may have done again.

"Damn, that tastes good too!" she grinned. "I'll have to make you finish in my mouth next time..."

"Next time?" I said with a smile.

"Well hell yeah!" she laughed back. "You can't fuck a dick like that only once!"

* * * * *

Alexia had had a member of staff bring up my suit for me to get dressed whilst she showered. It was the same lady from before who had fetched me from the garden and while I usually would have put something on to cover me up, I was feeling pretty bold when I heard her voice from the other side of the door. I decided to answer the door entirely naked and give her a good look at what she'd been whispering to her colleague about earlier.

I answered the door to her and she immediately gazed down at my cock in shock.

"Thanks," I said, taking the clothes from her before closing the door.

Once I was almost fully dressed, Alexia returned from the bathroom in the silk robe she had been wearing earlier.

"Hey lover," she said as she leaned in for another kiss.

"Not sure I have another round in me," I laughed, despite feeling a twitch from my cock that might have said otherwise.

"Don't worry, me neither," she giggled. "I mean I have had one hell of a cardio workout," she added with a sexy grin.

I gave her another kiss and fought the urge to say 'to hell with it all' and just throw her down on the bed again. She watched as I got the last of my clothes back on and then reached into a bedside drawer and removed an envelope.

"What's this?" I asked as she passed it to me.

"Oh not much, just a little token of my appreciation," she smiled.

I opened it to see there was a huge wad of cash inside. I looked at her confused for a moment.

"B-but I didn't do this for money..." I started.

"I know you didn't sweetheart," she reassured me, "but you went above and beyond to make this great for me. I mean with that thing between your legs, you didn't have to do all that other stuff, but you did and made a real fantasy of mine finally come true. Maybe you could use this to fulfil a few of your own dreams."

"Alexia I..."

"Excuse me mister, it is rude to refuse a gift from a lady," Alexia said with mock annoyance and that same goofy grin I'd come to love.

I smiled and gave her a hug.

"Thanks Alexia," I said.

"Don't mention it," she replied. "No really, don't. Remember our agreement."

I laughed and nodded. My lips were sealed on the matter.

Alexia walked me to the front door where her surly driver, Tommy, was waiting for me.

"You also have my number in what I gave you so keep in touch honey, ok?" she told me.

I nodded and she went for another kiss but landed this one on my cheek instead.

"Gotta keep up appearances," she whispered in my ear.

I nodded again in understanding and waved goodbye as I walked to the car. Tommy closed the door behind me as I got in and then took a seat in the front.

"Whatever happened, I don't want to hear it," he said. "But just you remember what I said about keeping your lips shut, you hear?"

"Her secrets are safe with me, Tommy," I reassured him.

"Good, let's keep it that way," he said as he began to drive off.

My phone buzzed in my pocket as we left the driveway and I pulled it out to see that, predictably, it was Estelle.

'I have just had a glowing report from Alexia about you. Good boy Christoper.'

I messaged back asking what exactly Alexia had told her.

'Apparently you have some acting chops on you and can improvise quite well. That will serve you well in the future. For now though, go and enjoy some well deserved rest. If I don't speak to you again before, enjoy that young lady you'll be meeting tomorrow evening. I can't wait to hear all about it.

E x'

Among everything that had happened this afternoon, I had almost completely forgotten about meeting hornygurl616 tomorrow night (plus that I still didn't know her name). Tommy must have been watching me in his rear view mirror because he suddenly started speaking again.

"Who are you messaging?" he demanded rather than asked.

"A mutual friend of mine and Alexia's, you might know her. Estelle?"

"Oh, her," he said with his signature gruff annoyance. "Should have known she was behind this."

"Have you met many times before?"

"That's none of your business," Tommy said, shooting me down.

The rest of the car journey remained awkward and quiet. Once we pulled up outside my apartment, Tommy turned back around to address me one more time.

"Listen kid," he began. "Alexia clearly likes you. I don't know what kind of arrangement you have going on, but whatever it is you better not mess her around."

"Oh, we're not a couple..." I tried to correct him.

"No, but you were alone in her room for a hell of a long time," he rebutted. "I'm not some naïve and backwards older guy who doesn't get how the world works nowadays, kid, but I've seen that girl's heart broken way too many times and it always seems to start like this. If you aren't serious, then keep it that way. But you make damn sure she knows that too, get me?"

I assured him I 'got him' and he grunted his approval before exiting the car and opening my door for me.

"Thanks Tommy," I said. "See you around."

Tommy looked particularly disgruntled at this, closed the door and then got back into the car and drove off. Looking back up at my apartment was a little bit of a disappointment after the glimpse I'd gotten of how the rich lived, I must admit. It was my home however, even if it was rented, and it was all I could afford. I walked up the steps towards the door to the stairwell and climbed the two floors to my apartment.

Once I was in, I immediately went to my bedroom to get the suit hung up in case I needed it again. It wasn't looking quite as pristine as it had started, but a little time hanging up would probably resolve that I thought. As I undressed, I found the envelope Alexia had given me and threw it on my bed. Once I was stripped down to just my underwear and the suit was hung up, I sat on the bed and opened the envelope. I took out the slip with Alexia's number first and entered it into my phone, sending her a quick 'hi' message confirming it was me and so she could save my number too.

As I waited for a response, I decided to count the money she had given me. Looking at the amount of notes, it could easily have been around $500 which would be enough to cover my rent for a whole month and meant I could maybe treat myself to one or two things like she suggested. As I looked at the first note I pulled out however, I suddenly froze. It was a hundred dollar bill. I pulled out the next one. It was the same. They were ALL 100$ bills.

By the time I'd finished counting, recounting and then counting them again, I was left trying to fathom that she had given me $100,000.

* * * * *

Twelve

Returning to work like nothing had happened felt odd but somehow more exciting than usual. I was hiding so many secrets now that none of my co-workers or the customers could possibly know about, even less likely that could be accurately guessed. I worked in a supermarket chain mainly covering stock taking and redistribution of goods when supplies ran low. To put it in less pretentious terms, I was a shelf stacker. It paid poorly but enough for me to survive and pay my bills and about matched my personal level of expertise.

The store itself was one of the smaller ones requiring far less staff. As such there were around 10 of us at 'grunt level' covering everything from manning the tills to cleaning the aisles, an overall store manager and one supervisor, whom I previously mentioned was called Leanne. I also said I had something of a crush on her which while true wasn't something I thought of acting on.

I had brought a change of clothes with me ahead of my evening plans with hornygurl616 and planned to change in the locker room before leaving. It was a locker room in so much as it had lockers in it to keep our personal belongings, but beyond that it had no other function. It certainly wasn't a suitable changing room but as long as I was quick about it, it shouldn't be a problem.

I was looking forward to this evening but couldn't help but harbour a little less enthusiasm for it than I had when it was first arranged thanks to my incredible experience with Alexia. I think it would be fair to say that from that point on, she was the measuring stick against which all others would be compared. Still though, hornygurl616 had remained very, very enthusiastic about our meeting and I had the videos and photos on my phone to prove it.

I'd been at work for about an hour when I saw Leanne walking towards me. She had that look on her face that said she was about to ask me to do something and that it probably wasn't going to be something I'd enjoy.

"Chris, I've got a big favour to ask," she began.

"Sure, what do you need?"

"Alan has had to go home sick and Tracy can't come in to cover him because she's on holiday somewhere so I've got no one to close the store this evening."

Which meant she was asking me if I'd do it. Which meant adding on another few hours to the end of my shift and meaning I'd have to delay my plans with hornygurl616...

"You'd be really helping me out of a bind here Chris. I'd stay myself, but I have plans this evening..."

I felt like saying 'so did I' and telling her to do it herself, but perhaps my aforementioned crush got the better of me and I just said 'no problem'.

"Thanks Chris, you're a lifesaver," she said, turning to leave and walking away with an involuntary swing in her wide hips that made her ass cheeks jiggle in her tight work pants.

The thought crossed my mind that I wouldn't mind widening those hips some more with the enlarged contents of my underwear, but I had to quickly bat those thoughts away as I felt a small swell in my cock that would soon become a huge problem if left unchecked. Whilst it was annoying to have to stay longer than I wanted to, I guessed it meant I could get changed in peace and without worrying about someone walking in on me, so that was something at least.

I waited until my lunch break and then sent hornygurl616 a message, explaining I'd be later than planned. She messaged back pretty quickly:

'I could wait forever to feel that massive stallion dick stretching me open and ruining me.'

This was accompanied by a picture of her with most of her own fist in her pussy. I quickly closed the picture down before it had the 'desired effect' so to say, and returned to eating my lunch.

The rest of my shift went by without too much of a hitch, the worst thing about it being how boring and repetitive it was. I watched my co-workers filter out at their normal times until it was only me and Leanne left.

"Ok Chris, I'm just going to go and get my things from the locker room and then you can start locking up," she told me.

"No worries," I said in response as I once again watched her walk away.

Closing the store was relatively simple and basically just meant locking the main doors, doing a quick sweep around the store to make sure no one was hiding or had been accidentally locked in and then setting the alarm and pulling the shutters down as I exited. The whole thing would take no more than 15 minutes, which was a blessing given that I'd been there for an additional 2 hours at that point.

"Thanks again Chris, here's the spare key," Leanne said, handing me it as she walked past me towards the doors.

She stopped for a moment as if checking she had everything she needed before exiting the store. I locked the door behind her and started the process. No one was hiding in the aisles or in the stockroom, which was always a plus, and a quick check of the store CCTV told me no one was moving around out there while my back was turned. Satisfied the store was secure, I went to the locker room to get changed.

I checked my phone as I walked and replied to the slew of very horny messages hornygurl616 had been sending me by telling her I'd be with her soon.

'Could you maybe send me a picture of what you're coming to me with so I can prepare?'

I grinned at her request. I removed my uniform and pulled my cock out just over my underwear. I switched my phone to the front facing camera and filmed myself jerking my cock off until it had grown to full size before saying 'see you soon' and ending the video. I sent it to her as my cock hung in the open air. In my eagerness to send a video to please her, I hadn't noticed the sound of the door to the locker room opening...