18, Old Enough For Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

"None of those. Are you busy the rest of the evening Merle?"

"I have nowhere else to be."

Jill reached out her hand and led me toward her back door. Once inside she had me sit on the couch. She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it from her skirt, slid it off her shoulders and stood there in a sheer lavender bra. Unzipping her skirt, she turned away from me, removed it and stood in white silk stockings with a lavender garter belt. The only thing different from the night of our date 14 years ago were the light blue cotton bikini panties. As she turned I nearly had a stroke. Written across the front in black letters was, "this pussy belongs to Merle".

I was nearly yelling as I said, "What the hell. Where did those come from? Better still, why are you wearing them?"

'Mom had these made just before she met Ed, I've kept them all these years. That's why I didn't come right over when I got home, I needed to put my lingerie on. As to why I'm wearing them, I told you 14 years ago that my pussy was yours and yours alone. No one other than my snatch doctor has ever touched me there, although many have tried. So, Merle, my question tonight is the same one I ask you almost 15 years ago. Do you want to fuck me?"

Merle's head was spinning as he looked at Jill in a complete daze. "Yes Jill, yes I do. I just never figured it would be like this."

Jill sat next to Merle on the couch, took his hand and looked him in the eye, "You told me 14 years ago not to let anybody in my panties that wasn't willing to commit themselves to me. Merle, you need to understand something, if we go down the hall to that bedroom, life changes permanently for both of us. It will be for the positive, or for the negative, but rest assured, it will change. You have a decision to make Merle, it's me for the rest of your life, or I give you my virginity as an early birthday fuck and we never see one another again. Take your time, you have 5 minutes."

Jill got up, went into the kitchen and got two beers.

"Do I get to ask any questions?" Merle asked, Jill nodded affirmatively.

"you said "that" bedroom, what did you mean?"

"No one has made love in that bed since the last time you and mom did. Ed never slept the night here, mom insisted they have sex in his bed. If we make love, it will be in that bed. If we do no more than fuck, it will be in mine. Next question?"

"The refrigerator in the shop is stocked, and the tools have all been freshly waxed. Is that you?"

"Your mom gave me a key, I used to sit in it and cry after you left. Pretty soon it felt comfortable to just sit there with a beer, or pop, either inside or on the porch. When I'd get down to a few bottles of beer or pop I'd restock. Once a year I slept on the old mattress you put in there, always at graduation time. I bought a life size dildo after you left, once a year I use it. On that mattress, imagining what it would have been like losing my virginity to you on the night I graduated."

"I thought you said you were a virgin?"

"I am, I just don't have a hymen anymore. I broke it when I was 16 with the handle of my hairbrush. Next question, you're running out of time."

Merle's mind was racing, she was serious. What the hell was he going to do? Okay Merle, think clearly, name two things that would keep you from being with her. You can't can you. You've pissed away every relationship you've ever had, why is now okay, at the age of 51?

"Can I request a two minute extension?" Jill grinned and nodded yes.

"Why me, why now. I'm 51, you're 32, that's a lot of years difference. What will you think when I'm old and grey, but you aren't?"

"I've known since the night you took me dancing, you told me to tell the others you were my man, so I'd feel safe. That was the first time in my life I felt safe, secure, and wanted by a man. Then in my driveway you told me if I wasn't still in school you would see me differently. I'm no longer that naive school girl Merle, do you truly see me differently, or will I just be another fuck on your long list of jaded and bored housewives? Your two minutes are almost up, stop fuckin around."

Merle looked at Jill, "what about kids, is that part of the picture?"

"Damn straight, I don't plan to marry and not have kids. You can still make baby's, can't you?"

Merle stood, walked across the room to where Jill was sitting and reached out his hand. She stood, Merle led her down the hallway to her late mother's bed.

Before he could open the door, she scooted in front of him, putting her hands on his chest to stop him. Looking up she whispered, "Once we go through that door, once you're inside of me, you're mine. That cock will never be in any woman but me, I'll fuck you silly, last chance to change your mind."

Merle pulled her in kissing her passionately as his hands gently felt her tender ass cheeks. He reached behind Jill and turned the door handle. Jill smiled as much as possible while still kissing and drew him inside the room.

Slowly she undressed him, slapping his hands when he tried to help. He stood there erect, breathing deeply.

"I'm pleased to see that I arouse you, and I'm still in my lingerie. Now big boy, and I do mean "big", finish taking off the very lingerie you bought for me 14 years ago. After that I want you to pleasure me in every way you did my mother. She told me on her death bed that you were the best lover she'd ever been with. We have all night, no hurry, I was hoping the night would come to this, I arranged with Cindy to cover for me tomorrow."

As he'd done with her mother 14 years ago, Merle picked Jill up in his arms, carried her to the bed and lay her down. He lay next to her, kissing and caressing her. As he slid his hand down the front of her panties he smiled.

Jill smiled back, "you said you liked a pussy with hair, I let it grow out and haven't touched it with a razor since that day in your shop."

Merle got on his knees, lifting her up into an upright position, he reached around and undid her bra, sliding the straps over her arms, letting the cups fall from her breasts. A perfect match to her mothers, taught, firm, standing proud and pointing straight ahead, no droop or sag whatsoever. Soft pink with the areolas being a darker shade of pink, capped by light brown nipples slightly bigger than her mothers had been. Merle bent and took a nipple into his mouth, sucking lightly, when he felt Jill's hand on the back of his head he sucked harder, causing Jill to arch her back and moan loudly. Switching to the other breast he repeated the process.

Then he stood moving toward her legs, he did with Jill as he had done with Shirley all those years ago. As he lifted each leg to unsnap the garters he kissed her thighs, her calves, and the bottom of each foot. He then removed the garter belt and stockings. They kissed, swapping tongues, he began kissing down her body until he was at the top of her panties. He kissed all along the elastic, at her waist, and the leg openings. Jill was writhing and squirming.

"Mom said you were a terrible tease you bastard, get busy and take my panties off."

"Aren't you going to take off your glasses."

"If I do I won't be able to see much and hear even less, I want to hear and see everything we do tonight. To answer your question, they stay on."

Merle hooked his thumbs at each hip and slowly pulled the panties down, until they were crotch height. Jill was so wet they were stuck to her pussy.

Merle leaned over, kissed at the top of her pussy and whispered, "I'm going to love this." Jill wiggled her ass trying to help him along. He finally told her to lift so he could slide them off.

There it was, her bush, not as thick as her mom's, but just as soft and fluffy. Light brown and covering her mons except where it had been trimmed along the sides. Probably for swimming. He took note of the fact that the lips were puffy and almost crimson in color, whereas her mothers had been thin and a dark pink.

Kneeling on the bed Merle repeated what he'd done to Shirley all those years ago, he put his face right in her muff, rubbed it around, smelled deep and stated loudly, "AHHHH, I love a hairy pussy."

He kissed her right on her clit and spun to be between her legs.

Jill was propped up on her elbows looking down at him, smiling big, "mom said you would do this, and that you were even better at it than an old friend of hers who was a flaming dyke. I am so ready, I've waited 14 years to be eaten and fucked, take me, make me yours."

Merle wasted no time diving right in, kissing, licking, teasing, bringing her near to an orgasm then backing off. Her hips were undulating, she was making all sorts of erotic noises between ragged breaths. Merle felt a quiver, then she shook, he waited until her mini-gasm passed and went right at her clit. She humped his face and clamped her hands on the back of his head pulling him deep into her slit.

Suddenly, almost without warning she sat half way up, her abdomen convulsed, her hips humped, and she screamed as she bucked into Merle's face. He was pussy juice from ear to ear and loved every second of it.

"Motherfuck me, aaaahhhh, , YESSSSS, oh my, oh my." Jill loudly voiced several other indeterminate utterings, slamming herself back on the bed bucking and humping for another 30 seconds or so before she pushed him away.

Merle lay between her legs watching her pussy, it was making a motion almost like sucking. The lips would push out and then pull back in. He had never taken the time to watch before, he intended to correct that soon. The juice literally ran out of her opening, she wasn't a squirter, but she was definitely a gusher. Jill lifted her legs up, bent at the knees, Merle thought she wanted him to lick some more. As he did she squeezed her legs closed and slapped at the top of his head, "no no no no, can't take it." Merle crawled up next to her, softly stroking her muff and teasing a nipple with his teeth. "did you like that kitten" he asked softly.

"I have news for you cowboy, that is no longer a kitten, it has grown into a raging carnivorous pussy. I think it's time you tamed it with that beast you call a cock. Mom said you'd fill me completely, and I should be prepared to leak, because you came like a damn firehose."

"Did your mother tell you everything we did?"

"Pretty much, it's time to put that cock as deep into me as possible."

As Merle placed the head of his dick against her outer pussy lips he spoke, "I want you to know there's gonna be some discomfort when I enter you, but that will go away as your body adjusts."

Jill reached up her hand and softly cradled his cheek, "honey, there's no hymen or any other barrier, I've had that dildo six inches into my pussy, only once a year, but it's been there. As wet as I am, as much as I've gushed, once you're in I want you to gently slide it all the way to your balls. If it's too much I'll tap." As she pulled him down to kiss her, she smiled a sultry smile and nodded yes.

Merle applied forward pressure, she was so wet she was almost sloppy and the head went right in. She tapped, he stopped, looking at her grimacing face, waiting until she was ready again. She let out a long sigh, breathed a few full breaths and opened her yes.

"The real thing is a lot different than that toy. The head of your dick feels like it's as big as a plum. I'm gonna relax and I want you to put it all the way inside without stopping."

Merle could feel the tension leave her body and he pushed straight in. My gosh she was tight, even though she was wet, he was pushing hard and there was still a lot of resistance, he couldn't believe how tight she was, like an expensive glove made to fit him perfectly. It seemed like an eternity, but was only seconds, and though he had seen Jill's hand raise to tap she never did, he was balls deep. He held himself there until she nodded her head and he began the slow process of sliding out a little and sliding back in. Going further each time until Jill began to move her hips, meeting his and wrapping her legs around his waist.

Jill wasn't a talker like her mom, but oh my, was she a yipper. Letting out a yip, or a moan, or the uh uh uh sound that only women seem to be able to make with each stroke. She cooed and purred and mmmmm'd almost constantly. Words weren't necessary, Merle knew she was enjoying it.

Jill tapped, "mom said for me to make the most of my first time, I should do it doggy. Can we do that?"

Merle pulled out and flipped her so fast she was disoriented, by the time he'd grabbed her ass and lifted it up she was giggling. He re-inserted his cock and drove it all the way in.

Jill groaned and shoved her ass back, "oh my god Merle, that is deep, and it feels wonderful."

Merle began pushing lightly, waiting for her to get comfortable and ready to be pounded. As soon as he felt her back arch, pushing her pussy up and opening herself to whatever he had to give, Merle started going faster, deeper. She moaned even more, now slamming her ass back into Merle as hard as she could. Merle noticed her body start to go rigid, he knew the telltale signs of a massive climax, he was well aware that his balls were churning also. Suddenly she shook uncontrollably, her abdomen undulating and humping on his cock, she bent forward at the waist and jerked forward off his cock as her legs quivered. Realizing what she'd done she was reaching back trying to get his cock inside her.

Merle wasted no time, slowly stroking her the moment he entered. Jill spoke up, "Sorry hun, never felt anything like that before. I want you to finish with me on my back, I want to look in your eyes the first time we cum together."

They switched into a missionary position, Merle not driving hard, but all the way in. Even deep strokes, letting their bodies calm down, catching heir breath.

"Merle, can you really still make babies?"

"Yes, that part doesn't stop for another 10 or 15 years. Why?"

"Are we making love now, and not just fucking?"

"That we are kitten, we're making love."

"Making love is the perfect time to put a baby up in me. Will you put a baby in me Merle, please?"

Merle smiled and pushed in what seemed a little deeper. He smiled to himself, "I'm gonna be a daddy, and with this wonderful girl."

They picked up the pace and began humping into one another. He could tell by her ragged breathing she was getting close. As he pushed a little faster he could feel it begin, the churning in his balls, his mind releasing the sperm from his balls, to be mixed with the semen and sent into the depths of her womb.

As his cock swelled and lengthened in her canal, Jill felt it as well, "I can feel it, you're getting bigger, are you going to cum?"

Merle could do no more than drive as deep as his body would let him. He was bent slightly at the waist and groaning like some sort of animal. He pushed two or three more short strokes before stopping. He had been so engrossed in his own climax he didn't realize Jill had gone over the top as well. She was still vibrating and bucking when he opened his eyes and fell forward.

Compared to Shirley it was a quiet non-verbal orgasm, but internally they both felt like the top of their heads had blown off. Merle was on his elbows trying to keep the weight off Jill, he rolled off and pulled Jill in tightly. They lay face to face, studying one another.

"Was I okay Merle, was it good for you, it sounded like it was?"

"Jill, I cannot remember the last time I came that hard, it felt so good it almost hurt. You my little kitten, are an absolute fucking machine."

"Merle now that you've cum in me I'm yours entirely. You've claimed me with your sperm, no other man will ever know that feeling Merle, I am completely yours, every part of me, I will never keep my love or my body from you. Can we do this again in the morning, I really liked it."

Merle and Jill married within a month, the gossip was someone had married that homely girl, it kept all the old biddies and gossips busy for months. For their honeymoon they went to Wisconsin, so Merle could list his property and business for sale. He hired his foreman as the business manager along with a nice raise. Jill had often heard Merle talk of how pretty it was where he had lived, she wanted to see for herself. When the baby bump became noticeable it set off a whole new round of gossip. Jill and Merle loved it and reveled in their newfound desire for each other.

With the money Merle had stashed they bought the electric company he had worked for years ago, hiring the guys son as his manager and selling the business to him on a land contract. The son wanted to buy it, but mainly because of his young age, could not come up with the financing. It gave Merle somewhere to go a few mornings a week, and he filled in if needed. The building that housed Audrey's, was land locked with no way to expand. They looked at other buildings but could not find anywhere as suitable regarding location. The decision was made to open another store in the new mall at the other side of town. Jill hired managers for both, staying home to raise their three children. Twin girls and then a boy. They were devoted to their babies and raised them in a home full of love and harmony. No one could exhibit a stronger commitment to each other than Jill and Merle.

Merle spent a year gutting and modernizing his mom's old place. They added on to the ranch that had been Shirley's, giving them plenty of room for bedrooms and bathrooms for the kids. Merle spent a lot of time in the woodshop along with the kids. They'd kept things as they were other than replacing the mattress with a futon which they kept covered. Every year at graduation time they would go over to the shop, share a beer, open the futon and blow off the sawdust. Jill would lay down, raise her skirt exposing her latest lingerie and ask, "So, do you want to fuck me?"

Merle always obliged with vigor. Merle was able to see his kids graduate from high school, being almost 77 when their boy finished. Before he died he saw the twins marry, Marcia and husband buying what had been his mom's next door, Miranda and husband buying a place six houses down from Merle and Jill. They got to see their grandkids every single day. Their son decided to be a career military officer, not wanting to drag a family all over the world, he chose not to marry while still on active duty.

Merle had 5 grandchildren when he took his last breath at 91. His young bride of 72 would live be a grandma five more times, seeing their son marry after leaving the service. He and wife had three kids.

Jill, the "homely girl," finally left to be with Merle when she was 88. The girls took over the two dress shops and had their daughters helping in them by the time they were 15. At the age of 16, each girl was introduced to silk panty/bra sets, garter belts and silk stockings. Not for everyday wear, only special occasions. Carrying on a tradition of lingerie established long ago by the grandma they'd never met, grandma Shirley.

Jill had risen to the level of someone to be respected within the community, never forgetting what a caring man had done for her at a tender age, she in turn helped countless other forgotten girls along the way.

In the end, she had more beauty than all those who once criticized and made fun of her appearance.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers