All Comments on '18th Birthday gift Pt. 03'

by LockUpTheWolf

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Apsara7777Apsara7777about 4 years ago

I am waiting for part 4. This story is so good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
this ruined it

i liked the first two parts. as the girlfriend at least sounded like she was sorry or caring, but the permanent locking tubes are totally evil and that ruins the whole story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One of the best stories I read in my life

Really nice story, all the parts. There is always something new, something really interesting ans exciting things in it. With the various tubes it can be a fun game in the future. I hope you never finish it.

(And I also hope that this type of chastity device will be exist!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love... Most of it

The permanent locks arent my thing, but I can just enjoy the rest!

Loved how she locks him back up in the end... The romantic is pretty nice too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Perfect

Perfect chapter! The different lock mechanisms are a wonderful addition!

lockedndenied13lockedndenied13almost 4 years ago
A great addition!

Absolutely love the idea of the 'until' cage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 4?

Part 4 and more needed. So far very good indeed

Monalott69Monalott69almost 3 years ago

I love the fact that he cannot cum before he is locked again

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 2 years ago

I love the different locks…

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 2 years ago

AMAZING!!!!! Just read it again for the 3rd time, hope you add a Valentine Day chapter! Thank you for sharing your awesome work here

BestedbyBestedbyalmost 2 years ago

Please tell me thee wo;; be more chapters this is so hot. I have the feeling the kink is just going to keep escalating on each holiday etc. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WTF this is just one fucked up bitch of a 18 year old with this forced locked ups, that's just fucking cruel and illegal. no pussy is worth this much abuse..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ace story but needs a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have created a lovely story setting and indeed a beautiful explanation style too.

When are you posting the valentine day sequel?

Make it long and exciting. Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What no endig..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wonder how many month of rare unlockings and only ruined orgasms for him it takes until she realizes that she can have the same intense fuckings by just keeping him locked permanently and giving him a strapon.

I also wonder how long it takes after that until he is so pent up with need and frustration that he decides to pay her back by locking her in chastity too.

A young couple locked in chastity before they are event 20. Decades of delicate frustration for them to either resent each other or to fall even more in love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLockUpTheWolf@LockUpTheWolf
Bondage erotica writer - my stories mostly include tease & denial play and chastity belts fetish (for both female and male). For updates on my stories, please check my Website (https://sites.google.com/view/jonathancuff/main-page or you can click the link in the Contact tab)....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES