18th Birthday gift Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~You won't get to have sex with me I won't let you!

When I finally caught her near the bed I threw her at it and took hold of her hands, pinned them down with my hands above her head... She was writhing on the bed, crossing her legs blocking the access, she was trying to break free...

"Don't do it, release me! She screamed at me.

I was worried she really didn't want it... I looked at her and kissed her - she kissed me back with a soft moan and I felt her legs loosen their tension, then I knew, I was sure she was only playing... I was relieved and... Oh my I was sooo horny... I forced her legs apart with mine and finally entered her! She moaned hard and deeply and kissed me like never before... The feeling was overwhelming for me, I was almost paralyzed, she wrapped her legs around me and pushed me deeper inside, moaning even more! My eyes wide open couldn't believe how beautiful and sexy she was! I started moving, fucking her, faster and harder my need and lust getting the best of me...

I was like an animal, still holding her down... what I felt, what I saw and her screams of pleasure were too much I felt the imminent orgasm but it didn't happen, I felt pain as I kept riding the edge... I couldn't cum! She drained me before! Fuuuuck! I needed that release that orgasm! And it couldn't happen! My fucking got faster and harder, desperate, almost violent... It took some time until I heard the screams of her own orgasm which got me even more furious...

"Ahhhhh! Stop, please! It was wonderful... thank you Honey..." She breathed heavily while I stopped moving. "I... I... Wow... That's more I could imagine! Can you... pull out and hug me after this?

"So... are you finished?"

"Didn't you see? And hear? It was awesome! Of course I'm finished..."

"I'm not!" I tightened my grip on her hands and resumed to fuck her, furiously, violently, like a beast!

It took a long time, my muscles were hurting, I was tired, she was screaming "That's too much! Honey I can't take anymore" and gasping between screams that no one would mistake - she still had a lot of pleasure of it! And finally, I felt it coming... Sperm moving up, the edge that was actually painful for me got a bit higher and I went over it as my girlfriend cried out as she came at the same time as my cock started to pulsate and throwing the sperm out under a huge pressure...

Her eyes rolled back, she couldn't catch her breath, I also couldn't... It felt like nothing before, it was too much for me! When the pumping finally stopped I let go of her hands, pulled out and hugged her. I collapsed on her and with a bit of effort I managed to move beside her and hug her, we whispered "Thank you" at the same time and smiled at each other. We were satisfied, I got my release and it all was awesome, oh yeah it was worth the cruel wait!

We were lying like that for a long while and I felt my cock getting hard again, so I started caressing her, she opened her eyes, looked at the watch and purred:

"Honey, didn't you have enough? I want to see fireworks..."

"I'll do my best," I said, smiling.

This time the sex was just as passionate but.. slower, much much more sensual, we weren't in a hurry anymore, we just wanted to be together, make love to each other...We both came before and we were moving slower just taking our time to enjoy each other... We again came together. A while later we heard the fireworks and wished each other a happy new year. Then, satisfied and tired we fell asleep hugging one another.

The next morning, after we got up and got ready for the day, after breakfast, she asked me if she could tie me up again. Of course I agreed. This time she used ropes, saying that she has some fun planned and she wants to make sure I won't break free and spoil her plans. I just smiled, she was really playful. As she finished tying me up, my dick got fully erect.

"Honey, I think you are bigger than yesterday! I mean yesterday you were quite big but now it's even bigger! It was probably because you spent so much time without getting any erection, well, now you will have a lot more time to stretch out."

She positioned herself for 69 and when she was ready she moved to ride me but... after she took all of me inside her she didn't move, she told me to keep still and started masturbating... It took a lot to keep still watching her, especially when after a while she started to just barely move... She took her time... When she finally came she was just happy and had a wicked smile, she was still sitting on me with my straining cock inside her...

"Oh my it worked! It's just as good as I hoped! I am satisfied, doing it this was awesome!"

"I'm happy that you liked it, so... maybe now could be my turn?"

She got off of me and gave me a wonderful blowjob but kept me from cumming. After about an hour of this, she asked me:

"Honey, can I lock you back?"

"You can't be serious..."

"Please... We had so much fun when I unlocked you, that cage and you wearing it is my most important fantasy..."

"If I say no, will you untie me and not lock the cage before that?"

"...Nope!"

"I love you..."

"I love you too!"

"Do you promise to make it worth it again?"

"Of course Honey, I promise to always make it worth it! Thought, I will introduce a but more danger to it."

"W-what do you mean?"

She went to her purse and on the way to the bed she grabbed the cage with the locking cylinder. She showed me what she got from her purse - a few other locking cylinders...

"So.. most of the time we will have sex just like a moment ago, with me using you like a toy to keep me filled and masturbating, you won't come But, sometimes you will have just as much fun like yesterday or maybe even more! Now, the dangerous element... See this are different locking tubes for your belt."

She showed me one with dials like on combination lock and it seemed without keyhole

"This one... is a "not before" lock, see I can set this dials to how long I want it to be impossible to unlock the belt and the keyhole will keep being covered and inaccessible until the time runs out, and the dials go inside the belt so no tampering!" She got another one, also with dials but this time the recessed keyhole was uncovered." Now this one Is really fun! You see, it operates just like the previous one but this is an "until" lock, if it's not unlocked before the time runs down... It snaps shut a cover over the keyhole and can never be opened again!

"This one," she showed me one that looked like the first one, "is like the both previous ones combined, it can only be opened on the last day of the set time... Now, this one..." She showed me one with no dials and... no keyhole. "This one... is if you ever fail to satisfy me in sex!" She giggled.

I was speechless... she smiled at me and went to the kitchen, when she got back she had a bag of ice, she put beside the bed, licked my cock to get it really hard and then used the ice to make it go soft enough that she could force the cage on me...

"Well, which one should I use Honey?"

"Babe..."

"I know! This one, just let me set the time right..." She set the dials and inserted the cylinder into the locking mechanism, I heard a loud click. "Now..." She grabbed the key on a keychain and put it on, the key hanging between her breasts. "Let's hope you have a very happy Valentine's!"

12