19 Shillings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,215 Followers

Tallboy scooped my clothes off the floor and held them under his arm.

"You may not return until you have handed out every single poster you are currently holding, and if you even think about throwing any away, if even one falls from your hand to the ground, I'll be keeping these clothes and you can walk back to your beloved viscount like this." He ordered before slamming the door behind him and leaving me naked and alone in the busy street.

At first I simply cowered, pressed the posters to my chest hoping that through sheer force of will I would no longer be there. When I opened my eyes the street was the same and I was still naked. There were a few people walking by, all locals who knew the deal with this place and so although eyes would linger, bodies would keep moving. Knowing that this nightmare wouldn't end until I had fulfilled Tallboy's instructions, I took a deep breath, stepped into the street, and began handing out posters.

The worst part of this whole ordeal, was that to give someone a poster, I first had to catch their attention. Every time I would yell "good sir" or "excuse me" I would have to watch them turn, look me up and down, then make direct eye contact with someone who had just seen my most embarrassing form. I would hand them a poster, professing me a virtuous and morally upstanding viscountess, then move on to the next member of the public.

At first the by-standers simply took the poster and moved on after a moment of gawking, but a large bearded man decided to break convention by stopping me to ask questions.

"Wait, is that you? Are you a viscountess?" He asked, looking me up and down.

"I am." I stated, hoping this would be enough to get him to move on. He did not.

"Why is a viscountess parading her naked body in the poor part of town?" He asked, now placing his hand on my waist.

"I was sent here to study prostitutes, and I ended up being tricked into becoming one." I explained as his hand began to wander onto my bottom.

"So how much would it cost me to fuck a blue blooded girl like you?" His hands were now roaming my body and I was doing nothing to stop him.

"19 shillings, but you would have to wait until I have finished handing out my posters." I moaned. "How about you go inside and have a drink and I'll join you shortly?"

"Or how about since you're already naked in the streets begging for cock..." He began, his hands now taking a firmer grip on my body. "I go ahead and save myself 19 shillings and just..."

This man's dark desires on my body were abruptly curtailed by his loud shriek as his hands were forcibly removed from my body and placed in a position that looked incredibly uncomfortable by a wiry yet fearsome man whose grin only grew at the sound of his screams.

"Now, you weren't planning on stealing from Tallboy were you?" He rhetorically asked with a menacing grin.

"Oh no, of course not, sorry I didn't realise she belonged to Tallboy." The man began whimpering, discussing me like I had no agency of my own, a doll that needed her owner to assert his rights over her.

"Very good, now you better fuck off quickly or I'm going to get 19 shillings worth of fun out of you." He threatened. My would be attacker fled down the street and the protector of Tallboy's property once again melted into the shadows, content the message has been received by others on the street.

It took me a moment to regain my composure before I once again began handing out posters to passersby, now very eager to take one a keep moving lest they attract the ire of the clearly dangerous man watching on from the sidelines.

I was about three quarters done with my task when the sun began to set. I had received the odd squeeze here and there, and felt thoroughly humiliated, but I had become comfortable and even a little proud showing off my body to strangers, allowing them to behold that which the posters proclaimed was so forbidden.

A large group of men approached and I saw an opportunity to get shot of a lot of these posters in one go. The men were clearly preparing for a night of boisterous entertainment and my approach was greeted with cheers and catcalls.

"Here you go gentlemen, before you ask, that is indeed me on the posters." I announced, placing one into each man's hands.

"Fucking hell, this whore's nobility." One man yelled, gathering the rest of his group to take some posters and once again examine subject my body to lustful examination.

"She sure is, you can tell all your friends that you got to see a viscountess' tits." I quipped, drinking in the feel of their eyes on my breasts.

"And how much is it to tell my friends I fucked a viscountess?" One of the men asked.

"19 shillings, you just have to wait inside for me to finish handing out these posters." I informed, desperately hoping they would obey the rules. I saw a malevolent glint in a couple of their eyes, but some more familiar with the neighbourhood knew better of it and advised against such shenanigans.

"Alright, we'll meet you inside." One of the men announced.

"Delightful!" I cheered. The man who had made the announcement stepped forward and roughly grabbed my breasts, eliciting a moan of delight from me before turning to head inside. The other men in his group all followed suit, roughly grabbing and groping me in turn before heading inside to hungrily wait for my body.

I practically threw the last two posters at passersby and eagerly headed towards the door, only to have my way blocked by the same scary man who, up until this point, had been my protector.

"Tallboy said you'd be paying me for my services." He informed with transparent malice.

"Very well, just let me in and I'll grab my coin pouch." I reasoned.

"Tallboy said you're not allowed in until you've paid your debt." He explained, his grin getting wider. "We were out here a bit longer than an hour, but as I'm feeling generous I'll round down and just charge you 1 pound."

"Where am I supposed to..." I began, but then realised exactly what this was about, Tallboy wanted me to be a back alley slut before I could come back in. "Very well."

I took to the street with a new mission, to find someone willing to fuck me in public for a pound. Luckily enough one of the posters I had handed out was discarded on the floor and I was able to pick it up and use it as my main selling point.

"One pound to fuck a viscountess." I appealed to people in the street. Before I had been coy and shy, drawing people's attention with my nudity. Now I had switched to a more blunt appeal, I saw the looks of disgust that crossed the faces of the people in the street. If I wanted to be fucked I would need a new plan.

I placed my poster upon a wall and then simply stood next to it, trying to catch men's eyes and encourage them to come to me. Like a fisherman working with extra appealing bait, it didn't take me long to reel in a good prospect, a shirtless man whose muscles spoke to a tough job in manual labour.

"You really a viscountess?" He grunted at me.

"Viscountess Melody of Montague. Aristocrat turned whore." I replied, taking the initiative and moving his calloused hands onto my body.

"You got debts or something? Why's a fancy lady like you selling her body like this?" He asked.

"I'll tell you what, for just one pound, you can take me down this back alley and fuck my brains out, then, once you've thoroughly destroyed my virtue, I'll tell you why I'm now a whore." I whispered in his ear. The man rummaged through his pockets and pulled out 4 distinct coins, each worth a crown (5 shillings), and jingled them in front of me. I took his hand and led him away from the busy street.

I never realised the unique thrill that having sex in an alleyway would provide. Once we had taken enough steps that the foot traffic was now a distant rumble, I bent over and placed my hands on the wall, wiggling my bottom in anticipation like a bitch ready to have a litter of puppies pumped into her. He grabbed my hips and thrust himself inside me, without any foreplay or beating around the bush, we became two mongrel dogs rutting on the street.

Every so often I would look to one side and see people going about their day while I was abjectly debased and used. Eventually my conqueror got tired of me constantly checking to see if we had attracted an audience and opted to pull my hair hard. My back arched upwards and his penis began to grind against my insides in new and exciting ways. Eventually I felt the telltale twitch of a cock about to cum, I pulled him out of me, whipped my body around, and kneeled in submission as I massaged his seed out of his penis and onto my face and tits.

We both groaned in ecstatic fulfilment and then he sat next to me to catch his breath.

"So, why are you doing this then?" He asked, handing me four crowns.

"At first, it was because I was tricked. But now, it's because I fucking love being a whore." I replied, taking his money and making my way towards Tallboy's building where I knew new clients were waiting inside.

...

I opted to go to my room and wash the cum off me before heading down to the basement. I knew I would have to swing by Tallboy's office to get my dress back so was just hoping that the men I had met in the street would be patient for me. As I emerged from the water closet freshly rinsed, I saw Tallboy in my room, the fearsome guard at his side.

"I know your brain was a bit cock-addled at the time, but do you remember what I told you when I was collecting my cut yesterday?" Tallboy asked, his words holding back no small amount of rage.

"We split everything fifty fifty." I replied, confused. "Sorry I needed to pay him to get in, I'll give you your cut after my next fuck."

"That's not the objection I have. I told you that you are a 19 shilling whore, that means you are worth 19 shillings. Yesterday I told you bad things happen to women who charge different to my valuation, now I hear you swindled a customer out of an extra shilling."

"Shit, sorry I..."

"I don't want to hear your cock holster flapping any more." Tallboy interrupted. "When you charge differently to my valuation, it hits my reputation, as people will think I misjudged you as a one pound hooker when you are a 19 shilling hooker. Am I clear?"

"Yes, I'm so..."

"We have an established punishment for girls who charge more than their valuation. It is there to teach them the value of a reputation. Simply put it is the confiscation of everything they own, so they are left with only their reputation." He reached down and plucked my earrings from my ears, and handed them to his muscle, who I noticed was also holding my coin purse and some knick knacks that I had been keeping in my room. "From now on, if you want your things back, you have to earn it from me."

"Fine, I'll go earn some money right now." I announced.

"You are really bad at remembering the rules aren't you? You got to wear clothes to go to the basement and get business."

"How much for my dress?" I asked.

"Two pounds." He announced.

"And how am I supposed to earn that if I'm not allowed to go into the basement?" I asked petulantly.

"Same way you earned passage into my building. Go be a back alley whore until you have 2 pounds. And don't forget, I take a 50% cut of your earnings, so I'm not going to be handing over your dress until you hand me 4 pounds." He explained before chuckling as he walked away.

His fearsome enforcer began leading me towards the door, charged with not letting me go into the basement in this condition.

"How about you? I'm sure you have 19 shillings to spare to start my dress fund." I asked, hoping to get a head start on earning back my things.

"You're not my type." He bluntly acknowledged.

"Seriously, I'm a viscountess, what would I have to be to be your type?" I shot back.

"A viscount." He replied, cutting the conversation abruptly short.

As luck would have it, while I was being shepherded towards the door, one of the men in the big group that was awaiting me had left the basement to use the latrine and ended up catching my eye.

"Good sir, please inform your friends that tonight I am a back alley slut, if they want to fuck a viscountess, they are to meet me in the alleyway next to this building with 19 shillings." I yelled as I was ushered out of the door and into the street.

I had barely made it to the spot I had spoiled moments ago when I heard the small roar of a crowd of men heading in my direction.

...

For the second time I awoke to the morning sun, covered in violation and deviancy, only this time I was in the street outside the building, in full view of any person who happened to look down the alleyway that was far less darkened than it had been the night before. I was still leaking semen from my pussy, with sticky degeneracy clinging to my skin and coming off in flakes as I arose and found myself running back into Tallboy's establishment before anyone could alert my disgraceful presence to the authorities, if they hadn't done so already.

I was lucky that the men had been good to their word and paid me appropriately. (I didn't know that Tallboy had threatened them to do so as they left his premises.) There had been 8 men in total, and they had each put in so that I was running back clutching 7 pounds and 12 shillings.

I gave Tallboy his cut, then I spent 2 pounds on my dress, 1 pound on my shoes, and kept the remaining 16 shillings as it wasn't enough to purchase back my earrings. I snatched my dress out of his hands and retreated to my house.

...

Tallboy was surprised to see me back the very same day, at first he was worried that I had taken direct action against his latest expansion of power, after all if I chose to I could certainly still make his life very difficult, instead I handed him my attache.

Tallboy was confused as he opened up the attache and found a huge pile of paper, a variety of jewellery and other knick knacks, and a very full coin pouch.

"I am sorry I disobeyed your rule, deep down I think I forgot my place, that when you gave me a valuation I became your property. So I went home and made account of all of my belongings. My husband gives me a monthly allowance, what remains of this month is contained in that coin pouch as well as all my remaining savings. Anything not in that bag is itemised on the the list included, along with my word that I will not use any of what are now your possessions, without first paying you for them. You will notice I have put a price next to each item, that is how much they are worth with an additional fee of 50% to account for the trouble I have caused you. If you wish to take physical possession of anything on that list I will make the appropriate arrangements."

I must have looked like such an insane bitch to him, he scanned my itinerary, my life that was now his, and gawped at the full extent of my self-subjugation.

The hairbrush I had diligently used to train my body would cost me 1 pound and 10 shillings if I wanted to get it back, and it was needed for my new life. Each and every dress I owned would remain hung in the closet until the ransom I decided had been paid, the damaged and cum stained outfit from last night currently the only covering I was currently allowed, not to mention my complete lack of underwear, which were being held hostage until I bought them back with my body. As luck would have it the house I lived in belonged to my husband, but if I wanted to sleep on the bed in the spare bedroom (where I was spending increasingly more nights), I would first have to fuck at least 30 men, each pillow would need 4 men to punish my pussy and the blanket would cost 14 violations to my body.

Then there were the day to day things I needed to succeed in my other life. If I wanted to use the academy library, I would first have to buy back my library membership by allowing 7 men to violate me. Parchment was coming out a one fuck a ream and I would need to fuck a man for every 3 quills I went through. By the terms of my punishment I didn't feel like my academy paycheque would need to automatically go to Tallboy, but it seemed like it would probably end up that way to buy back more and more of my life.

Then there were the deepest and most personal things I owned. I would need to fuck 3 men just to afford my childhood cuddly toy. My wedding ring was in the bag, if I didn't want my husband to get suspicious, I better make 25 men cum. I even included a lock of my mother's hair contained in a silver locket, my only keepsake from the late woman who raised me and loved me, now in the hands of a pimp until I fucked 15 men.

And then there were the most extravagantly expensive things I owned. The family estate in coastal Norfolk, passed down through generations, practically priceless, but I valued it at 1321 fucks. The landscape painting by renowned artist Gustav Murdoch, a steal at only 526 fucks. My wedding dress, silkwork that took a dozen masters months to complete, now in the possession of a pimp until I can give him the proceeds from 715 violations of the chastity it once represented. These were not items I was ever likely to be able to buy back, but a promise of my perpetual sexual indentitude.

The whole charade was a smidge hollow, if I changed my mind on the whole deal there wasn't much Tallboy could do to assert his rights to the property I had just pledged to him. It wasn't like we had signed contracts (and even if we had I would certainly be able to claim duress to any of the judges that my husband was friends with). It was a dangerous fantasy, but a fantasy nonetheless.

"Very well." Tallboy acknowledged, scarcely believing the good fortune I had just delivered to him. "You only have a couple of days until you're due to bleed again, so you better get to work if you want enough possessions to pass as a viscountess for those days."

...

"I have to be honest, since you took up this area of study, you have gradually begun acting more and more peculiar." The viscount observed as I nursed the porridge in front of me. I was housebound for a couple of days while my time of the month sorted itself out and it had thrown a spotlight on my unusual behaviour. I still hadn't earned Tallboy enough money to buy back my bed so I had taken to sleeping on the floor in the spare room as the viscount didn't like sharing a bed with me while I was bleeding.

"I have been working hard to be free of this assignment so we can get back to our lives" I lied, "sorry if my sleep deprivation is making me a bit cranky."

"It's not just your behaviour, it's things that are starting to be noticed around the court. They've noticed you are no longer wearing your ring."

"I was told it would be at risk of being stolen in the deprived neighbourhood so I put it in with the jewellers for its clean and polish early this year." I continued to lie.

"You have a wardrobe full of dresses, but you've been wearing the same two for a week now and they are filthy." He continued to complain.

"Last night I collapsed asleep at my desk and this morning I woke up and began working all over again. I know tongues will wag but I'm working hard and soon it will be done. My report will be presented to the king himself, my standing will skyrocket but only if I give him something amazing, otherwise I will drop out of favour so badly and you can be sure that will be worse for you than a few weeks of me looking a bit dishevelled."

I saw him doing the calculations in his head, now I was speaking his language, all concerns for my wellbeing could be put on hold if his future status could be enhanced. I had indeed been working very hard on my paper, simply because if I got a head of steam on my official duties, I would have more free time to sell my body to strangers, the novelty of which had not yet worn off and I longed to return to when my time of the month was over.

Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,215 Followers
1...456789