19 Shillings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,229 Followers

"So with that in mind, let's plan what comes next, I believe we can come to a mutually beneficial arrangement. How many days are we from the next scheduled docking for this ship?" I asked.

"We have plans to restock up north at Inverschloss before heading back. Should be about a 3 day round trip if the wind stays the way it is." The admiral reasoned.

"Very well, now your Sub-Lieutenant tells me that I have been impressed as a ship's private whore, isn't that right sir?" I recalled, drinking in the awkward squirming thamis elicited from my captor. "So let's lay out my duties. I will provide sexual entertainment for any and all men aboard this ship for the duration of the journey. As I have been commissioned, albeit forcefully, I will be paid handsomely for this service. As it is in your best interests I will assume you will impress upon your sailors the importance that no permanent harm be done to me during my employ."

"You get three days of abject humiliation of your political enemy, I get to indulge my sickest desires, and after three days I disembark with a lot of money and a mutual agreement that this little vacation from courtly squabbles will not affect either our station or reknown. I feel this is mutually beneficial." I surmised. The Lord High Admiral was lost in thought for a moment, I saw his face contort with rage as he shook his head.

"Very well, as Lord High Admiral, I grant you the honorary rank of Bitch Sub-Private. And I'm going to get my go with you before you get ruined by all the cocks you'll be servicing." He announced. I chuckled thinking of how, in this context, 'bitch' is an adjective.

"I assure you, sir. I was ruined a long..." my witty retort was cut short by him grabbing my chain and dragging me back to the captain's cabin that had been made available to him.

He slammed the door behind me, grabbed my breasts and squeezed with manic intensity.

"I fucking hate you." He sneered as he turned me around and bent me over a table, not caring for the damage my leaking breasts were doing to his navigational charts. "I'm going to fuck you, then I'm going to love watching you be my ship's bitch for the journey. You are going to regret crossing me."

As his cock pushed its way into my vagina, I already regretted crossing him, his cock was so small there was no pleasure to be gained even from a hate fuck.

"All this time, you thought you were better than men who worked their whole lives in service of the king, but at the end of the day, your just another filthy piece of gutter trash fucking your way through peasantry." He practically screamed as my vagina felt under attack from a particularly resilient eyeliner brush. "Answer me, are you a woman of nobility or a dirty whore?"

"Yes." I replied with a cheeky grin. This only made him madder.

"Apologise for being a dirty whore." He yelled, his cock showing the telltale signs of being about to burst.

"I'm sorry that I, a dirty whore, got the better of you." I replied, waiting for him to cum before delivering the twist that was most damaging to his ego.

"Shut the fuck up whore." He snarled, pulling me to my knees. "Suck my cock clean, then fuck off and be a bitch to all my men, see how far that gets you."

I took to my duty exactly as he ordered, it was like smoking a sex flavoured cigarette. As I felt it become more and more turgid in my mouth, he eventually pulled up his trousers in anger and kicked me out to the deck to be left at the hands of his crew.

...

The three days that followed were a blissful whirlwind of complete disempowerment. Within the rigid system of ranks on a ship, I was the lowest of the low and had to conduct myself accordingly. Every person would be addressed as sir and saluted accordingly, even while they acted in such disrespectful ways to myself. In the days to come the Lord High Admiral would clarify that my honorary rank was not just below private, it was below any living thing related to naval operations, so when we stopped at Inverschloss and visited the farmers restocking our ship, I had to salute the cows and pigs.

In-between the play with my new found rank was my sexual services, this usually fell into two categories. Either I would be below deck, acting as a cock sponge for any man not currently seeing to their duties, or the men would choose to vent their sadism at me in hazings similar to the newly commissioned but far worse. Sometimes I would be a dinner show, dancing and exposing myself for laughs of the crew as they threw their leftovers at me. The laughs would then continue as I shovelled those leftovers off the floor and into my mouth.

One man proposed giving me a naval tattoo, as most men had, but one more befitting my rank. They were getting ready to permanently write whore above my pussy when a man of higher rank intervened. I was as disappointed as anyone else but in retrospect it's a good thing he did, I'm not sure how I would have explained that to my husband.

When the crew were told to the sun has risen enough to make ready for port, sensing that my three day humiliation was coming to an end, they unleashed their harshest punishments on me. They no longer wanted to fuck me, they had all had their turns in the previous days, they wanted instead to release me back on the streets in a form so degraded as to be disgusting beyond fuckability.

I already stank from the sweaty dirty sex I had endured, but they made sure the smell was taken to the next level by forcing me to kneel then showering me with their piss. As I walked the ship, men spat and complained at me. One of the officers graced the captain's cabin and returned with a series of quills to begin writing all manner of insults on my already desecrated body.

By the time we pulled into port, I was an absolute state. Covered in filth, labelled as a disgusting wretch in every piece of florid prose seaman could conjure. My pregnant belly now covered in insults directed at my unborn child, my face covered in drawings of cocks and digs at my virtue. As the ship pulled in, I found myself in the captain's quarters facing the Lord High Admiral.

"My fee is 500 pounds." I informed him. I had calculated this as enough to settle my ongoing debts to Tallboy. "I do not need it now, I have no pockets to keep it in. But please make it available to me in the coming days, or I will be writing up a detailed report of my treatment on this ship."

"Yeah, yeah. I'll do it don't you worry you filthy degenerate." He sneered.

"Spiffing. Well, before I disembark, are there any other insults you'd like to throw at me?" I asked, in an incredibly chipper mood.

"Only that you now are as disgusting on the outside as you are on the inside. I hope the whole kingdom sees you like this."

"Ooh, could you imagine." I swooned as I walked off his ship and into cheapside, garnering no small amount of attention from the handful of early risers, hoping Tallboy had a dress to spare, and probably a room to stay in while I washed off all this writing staining my skin.

...

My arrival at Tallboy's premises was treated in a similar fashion to the arrival of a child with a still lit match at the scene of a recent explosion where a gunpowder factory used to be. At first the women ministered to me, their primary concern was for my wellbeing. Bless them, with all the troubles I have brought down upon their world, they still didn't bother me a peep until they had me dressed, cleaned, and relaxed with a warm bun. Then they explained the situation.

Despite my protestations to the contrary, my husband had indeed worried when I didn't return from the parade. So he descended on cheapside with an army of constables looking for me. Naturally his first stop was the premises I had been spending an overwhelming amount of my time at. They had taken in Tallboy for questioning, but he had not since been returned.

Tensions were incredibly high, the residents of the poor area of town started a rumour that my kidnapping was orchestrated by the aristocracy to end my advocacy for their rights, an understandable conspiracy considering I was last seen forcibly being loaded onto a ship the Lord High Admiral boarded a few moments later. While the Aristocracy believed that I had naively ignored the inherent degeneracy of the impoverished and my trust had been rewarded with some horrible fate at the hands of malicious peasants. There had been fights in the streets, a bubbling riot brewing from equally escalating retaliations and anger.

Firstly I got as conservative a dress as they could offer, the tailor doing some quick alterations to a dress for one of the larger working girls to have it fit over my pregnant frame, my breasts were practically spilling out of the cleavage and the skirting barely covered my thighs, but it would have to do considering the alternative was nothing at all. I then had to apply a thick layer of makeup to basically all of my exposed skin to obscure the cock drawings and slurs to my character that soap and water had only succeeded in fading slightly. I was far less of a disgrace than I had been, but it was a far fall from the state my husband and the aristocracy had left me in.

My first stop was to return home, I needed a maternity dress that was more conservative than what I was wearing and to tell my husband to call off the police.

"Lord alive Melody, where have you been? And what are you wearing?" The viscount yelled the moment I stepped into the house.

"Oh honey, I told you not to fear for me. At the end of the parade I was learning so much and talking to many sections of the community. I even met some nice sailors who had heard of my work opposing impressment, who wanted me to see conditions aboard their shop. At first I was hesitant, but the Lord High Admiral himself offered to join me on the journey to ensure nothing bad happened to me. During those days I learned so much, however my dress did get somewhat ruined so I had to return to Tallboy's to pick up something that didn't smell to high heavens." I explained with the smoothness of a lie thought up and practised over a long walk home.

"But honey, that dress makes you look like a whore, I hope you weren't seen by anyone influential." He replied, his concerns for my wellbeing tossed aside when there was status to worry about.

"It is still early, you're the only person of influence awake. So if you inform the police to step down their hunt, I'll change and go tell the people of Cheapside that I do not need their protection, and together we can head off this crisis." I ordered, and my husband obeyed, immediately leaving to go take care of business. Once alone in the house, I went and found the one possession I had missed since I had disembarked from the Lord High Admiral's ship: a full length mirror in which to fully take in the disgraced state I walked the streets in without consequence.

I knew I had to go get Tallboy out of prison, but I felt like he could wait a few more moments while I have myself one more orgasm at the memories of my adventure.

...

It was staggering how quickly I went from my absurdly deviant and sexual adventures, to a quiet and chaste mother. When I bailed Tallboy out of prison, I fully paid off my debts, informing him that I probably would be around again when the mood took me in the future, but I had outgrown my dependency on him. He informed me that my value was dropping fast with what pregnancy and childcare would do to my body anyway.

Not long afterwards I gave birth to a little boy we named Thomas, and the doctor remarked upon what a large and sturdy child he was. I felt no shame of loss to give up on my studies and fetishes for this little child I grew to care for, at least for the first year. The itch for adventure did steadily grow. Slowly childcare was taken over by maids, tutors and nannies, and although I dearly love Thomas and enjoy spending time with him, I also enjoy when I have spare moments to myself and I begin living vicariously through my past, indulging small erotic endeavours that mirrored those wild days.

Soon I began sneaking off, sometimes to go to the library and study, sometimes to visit my academic friends, sometimes to once again walk the streets of cheapside meeting the working people.of the kingdom who still thought both highly and lowly of me. These trips would always have one thing in common, I would always desecrate their locations with my wanton lust in one way or another.

When Thomas became 3 years old and my husband told me that given his impressive advancement under his tutors, that he could start boarding school fairly soon, my sadness at his increasing absence was soon clouded out by the return of my erotic demons, now once again given an undistracted purpose, to make up for the bubbling cauldron of deviancy that had been building pressure since I had such a wild adventure.

Soon I found myself handing Dr. Sutcliffe a research proposal that all courtly politics would make impossible to turn down.

~~~

I propose that I travel with one of the galleons in His Imperial Majesty's Fleet. Investigating conditions and economies in each town it makes port in.

During my last voyage the Lord High Admiral gave me an honourary rank that I would be keen to take up again, and I have already discussed a program of ongoing remuneration where I will compensate the Navy for the inconvenience as the journey progresses.

I wish to see it all and learn what life is like for everyone in our kingdom, from the sailors and dock staff, to the beggars and whores, I would even like to spend some time learning about the conditions in which we keep livestock. All to gain a deeper understanding of the lives of the less well off in our kingdom.

This research could take a very long time, but I am committed to seeing it through, no matter how difficult things get for me. I am excited to see what I'm capable of.

Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,229 Followers
1...456789