19 Shillings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must confess I felt bad that my initial plans had me doing unspeakable things by now and many of the children would have seen it, but I would rather that than the current situation in which my designs would be thoroughly unfulfilled.

Every so often the parade would stop, then lurch back into action, my husband whipping our poor white horse forward as it whinnied around its copper bit. I wondered what could be causing the commotion but not enough for it to intrude in my thoughts otherwise occupied by the disappointment of the day.

As the parade went on, soon the summer sun began to get low in the sky, and the children thinned as they went home for bed. The stopping and starting of the parade become more frequent and eventually a guardsman approached our carriage.

"Ma'am, I'm afraid the crowd is getting more and more restless." He reported.

"Well at the risk of sounding overly blunt, I can see why. There is a strong anti-aristocracy tendency amongst the poor and when they finally get behind one, several others impose themselves on the celebration."

"Honey!" My husband admonished before my hardened stare could subdue him.

"This is why the original plan was just myself, and a naval unit I commandeered for guard duty that were not formally aligned with a noble household." I explained.

"That's as may be, but it is our opinion that the parade has become too dangerous for us to proceed. The participants agree that we should end the parade early." As he explained his position, I saw an opportunity.

"Anti-aristocracy sentiment will only heighten if other nobles prematurely end the whole parade because the crowd are venting their frustrations about them highjacking it. So I need you to bring my word to the others. I encourage then to leave, they should only be slowed in their retreat by stopping to pick up my husband and take him with them. I will continue the parade alone with my hand chosen guardsmen, and I am fully confident that no harm will befall me." I ordered. The guardsman did not hesitate despite the immediate and loud protestations from the viscount.

I gave him one last tender kiss before showing him into the magnificent four horse carriage his friend the Baron resided in.

"Do not worry. I don't know how long I will be gone, but I will return to you unharmed." I reassured as he rode off. I then turned to the man I had put in charge of my guardsmen, Private Cosgrove. "Wayne, I need you to pull this buggy into somewhere private, and have the rest of the sailors reassure the crowd that the parade is still coming their way after a few changes."

Wayne and his guardsmen were the picture of efficiency as they found a warehouse with large doors to shanghai into a makeshift changing room for me. The guardsman were individually picked by yours truly because of two things they all had in common. Firstly they were all military men with access to uniforms, weaponry, and crowd control training. Secondly all 30 or so of them had, at some point, fucked me while I was working for Tallboy. This meant they knew the kind of person I was and would not stand in the way of my plans.

After a short period of time the crowds swelled as the door to the warehouse dramatically reopened. Slowly the buggy emerged and people cheered for a figure obscured by hey dust, standing and waving to the crowd. As the dust cleared and the figure came into focus, people were shocked to see a young man called Frederic who had very graciously let us into his boss's warehouse to make the necessary changes.

Pulling the buggy was a naked and disgraced pregnant woman, occasionally screaming into her bit every time he whipped her bottom to encourage her forward.

It thrilled me deep down to see the crowd go from joyous, to surprised, to shocked, then back to joyous so quickly. It was clear confirmation of the joke the poor were having at the expense of the rich, that one of theirs had lowered herself to being their abject servant. Not even a parade in her honour or the saintly impending motherhood would save her from the most disgraceful humiliations at the bidding of her peasant masters.

The eyes of the whole crowd were on me, my hands clamped onto the shaft to take most of the effort off the reins connected to my bit and the leather strap running under my engorged breasts and above less than inconspicuous baby bump. My hair was tied up in high ponytail and beaded to look like the tail of a carthorse, the string holding it in place the only thread on my body.

Wayne and his friends began parting the crowd to allow me to continue the parade as I had intended, an event to honour my position as a totally servile viscountess. I made sure to scream nice and loud so everyone could hear me every time he cracked the whip across my bottom, the red afterglow of pain not the only feeling of heat emanating from my body.

The jeers and catcalling cut right through me, every so often a member of the crowd would break through the guardsmen's corden and get a handful of my breasts or a firm swat on my bottom before being returned to the crowd.

After some time I began to get out of breath, my physician had advised me against strenuous exercise in my state, saying that if I got too out of breath, I was to stop and rest. Naturally I had planned for this and gave Wayne the signal to stop the parade so I could remove my straps and bit.

While still catching my breath, I climbed up onto the buggy with Frederic, and immediately let my lust get the better of me, wrapping my body around him and smothering him with my kisses. Frederic grabbed my braided ponytail and used it to steer my head lower, until I was staring at his crotch. As the crowd cheered me on, I took out his cock and greedily stuffed it down my mouth.

Scores of peasants were watching a heavily pregnant viscountess forswearing all virtue to sexually service a man she had met moments ago, I got high on feeling so low. He bluntly pulled my face off of his cock and turned me around to face the crowd, they laughed and mocked the ridiculous face I made as his penis slipped into my pussy and began pounding out any traces of reverence I was owed. It seemed that the novelty of the situation got to him as well as it wasn't long until I felt him filling me with his cum.

Still looking to catch my breath, I disengaged from my violator and moved on to meeting the crowd. I began shaking hands and making polite conversation about what a whore I was while semen dripped out of my pussy down my leg.

"You truly are a woman of the people. Do you just let anyone fuck you?" One woman asked.

"Usually it's only those who pay my pimp a pound and a crown, but today I'm giving my body away for free." I replied with honesty and grace while the man standing next to her kneaded my breasts.

"Your breasts are now leaking milk." A man observed. "May I have a drink?"

"Why of course." I replied. I pulled the man towards me and felt his mouth clamp around my nipple, drinking me in the street while Wayne and his friends struggled to hold back the crowd fighting to be next.

"Can I also drink your breast milk?" Another man asked.

"I'm afraid I have to keep moving if I want the parade to be on schedule. Everyone in town needs to know what a whore I am." I replied, moving swiftly onwards.

"You bet you're a filthy whore. By tomorrow morning I bet the whole town's cum will be clinging to your slutty body." A man viscously jeered.

"You sir, what is your name?" I replied.

"It's Elijah." He replied without hesitation or fear.

"Very well Elijah. I have chosen you as the next person to take me for a ride." I announced, helping him out of the crowd and handing him the horse whip. He climbed onto the buggy and didn't even wait for me to finish attaching my various accoutrements before my bottom began feeling the sting of his wrath.

I had certainly picked a sadist to control the buggy on the next step of the journey, I constantly felt the bit being pulled into my mouth and the sting of the whip became a close friend. Unlike Frederic, who had simply taken the opportunity to smile and wave, Elijah yelled from the buggy with surprising volume and elocution.

"Gather round good people to witness the biggest whore in the kingdom!" He would yell. "Viscountess Melody of Montague did not let her noble birth, privileged life, or even growing the bastard child of a John in her womb, stop her from whoring herself out across cheapside. Come watch the cock-addled slut degrade herself for our amusement."

It wasn't long until we crested a hill and I saw my final destination, the docks. At the top of the hill I once again stopped the parade and signalled to Elijah that it was time for him to get his reward for acting as my master. He didn't wait for me to set the tempo, the moment I was on the buggy, he was pulling my hair back so the crowd could watch him suck the milk from my tits. Just as I thought that was the most embarrassing thing he could do, when he finished sucking, he pulled me forward and spat my own milk in my face, laughing at my screams of surprise.

Before I had even had time to recover, he bent me over and I felt his cock pressing against my ass. The source of his sadistic anger becoming clear as the below average girth parted my anus and began viciously thrusting into me. It felt like being fucked by a sewing machine that was also capable of pulling my hair.

I felt the familiar explosion of cum inside of me as Elijah flopped out. Before he would let me go meet the crowd he made me clean his dick with my mouth, and through the unique taste sensation, memories of dick cleaning duty flooded my mind as I once again approached the heaving crowd baying for my virtue's total destruction.

Stories of how Elijah had arrived on the buggy must have spread faster than the parade moved as this time scores of men gathered to be as rude as possible, hoping to be the next focus of my attention. At any slight miscalculation from Wayne's friends, a man would make it through close enough to slap my face or pull on my already tender nipples. Eventually one exclamation managed to scratch the right itch in terms of my hunt for another master.

"Urgh you dirty bitch. You just dropped cum out of your cunt onto my shoes." A woman yelled at me as I shuffled through the crowd.

"I'm so sorry." I replied. "How about I lick them clean before giving you a ride."

While the mostly male crowd were disappointed they weren't next in line to fuck me, the idea of a woman being my next mistress certainly seemed to be a placating silver lining for them.

I led her away from the crowd, and once I had enough space I kneeled down and began to lick the hideous stain from her already dirty shoes. The woman had a grin full of malice as she pulled me to my feet and shoved me back into my role as a buggy horse.

The final leg of the parade was downhill and I was grateful for it as it lessened my strain as I pulled my latest overseer. I looked to my left, and rushing through the crowd were two familiar faces, Ivy and Tiffany (I think). I had barely taken a couple more steps when I saw Bernadette and Tiffany (for sure this time) making their way towards the docks. At first I wondered what Tallboy had decided to put in place for me at the conclusion of this parade, but when I lifted my head a bit higher, I saw what was really driving then towards the docks.

That was definitely a galleon, maybe a couple of frigates and supply ships at its side, at the very least this was a small naval fleet on its way to dock. Tallboy had called an AHOD situation and here I was exposed and vulnerable, heading straight to the docks.

My mind tried to run wild with ideas of what could happen, but every time I became lost in thought my mistress would whip my bottom to encourage me to keep pulling her along my parade route.

We managed to arrive at the docks before the ships, I saw my coworkers taking their places by gangways and common areas to run a gangplank, their most risky outfits and poses ready to lure frustrated sailors to Tallboy's establishment, and meanwhile I parked my buggy right in the middle of them all and tucked myself under my mistress's dress to begin my obligation of bringing her to orgasm.

I had licked out a few women before, once or twice a John brought his wife or one of the girls took liberal advantage of me while on dick cleaning duty, but I still wasn't entirely used to it. Her dress shielded my face from shame but I could feel the breeze on the bottom half of my body, bent and protruding to show off my vulnerability to my audience. I began with some tentative licking, before deciding to commit and diving hard into her pussy, she moaned and squirmed a bit, but not as much as when I felt a cock pressing itself against my pussy.

I had no idea who had somehow broke the cordon and began violating me, but the crowd loved the sight of me reduced to spare parts to fuck while my head and face were buried into another woman's pleasure. I moaned with joy as I felt the cock surging inside of me, before retreating away to let the audience watch his seed drip from me. But my mistress was not yet done, she held my head tight to her pussy, bidding me to continue my degraded task, while another man took the opportunity to mount me.

By the time my mistress let me go, I had been fucked in the pussy thrice and twice in my ass. I surfaced to face a crowd positively boggled by my wanton harlotry. And as I looked out over the crowd, I also spotted the increasingly large contingent of naval seamen disembarking straight into my licentious show. The murmer of the audience quickly spreading the news that this pregnant slut, degrading herself and being openly fucked by strangers, was a viscountess with the most lapsed of morals.

What happened next happened so fast I couldn't believe it. Wayne's group of 30 friends were no match for entire regiments of horny seamen. The crowd was dispersed and at first I thought I was being rescued by a well-meaning but misguidedly chivalrous man. It wasn't until the first seamen took me by the arm, then used his spare hand to grab my bottom, that I realised I wasn't being rescued, I was being impressed.

The men surrounded me and endless hands seemed to work together to guide my path while leaving every inch of my body explored. I was heading towards the very gangplank they had just used to disembark from the galleon. At one point I tried to resist, I told them who I was and the trouble they would be in for kidnapping me, they responded with the most irreverent of jeers and much firmer handling.

They took me below decks, I was not as accustomed to changing light levels as they were, so while I descended into the darkness, I found myself being steered by those less deprived of their sight. Gradually my eyes adjusted, and just in time to see the chain and collar affixed to the wall that they were determined to attach to me. I once again screamed and squirmed, but this only made the rotters laugh more as they pinned my arms and legs to the floor while the metal collar was clipped around my neck. The collar was large and heavy so it could house a key and locking mechanism, so the moment the metallic clunk of its activation was confirmed, the men let me go knowing I was now their prisoner.

"This here's what we got instead of a brig." One of the men announced, I could tell by his uniform he was Sub-Lieutenant, and the men around him respected his rank, even though it was low by the standards of the circles I ran in. "Chains for mutineers. Now the way we see it, we're loyal to our Lord High Admiral, and there's no bigger mutineer than the dirty whore who thought she knew better than him about how to run a navy."

"Please sir, I..." I began.

"Shut up slut." Another man yelled, silencing me with a slap to the face.

"Now we're not due to dock here long. By my estimate we'll be casting off in an hour or so. So say a final farewell to civilization because you've just been acquired as this ship's private whore." The Sub-Lieutenant announced. I didn't have time to object before I felt a cock ramming itself into my mouth.

The men who had impressed me began to have their way with me. I was pulled and grabbed, had my mouth, pussy and anus filled with cocks while more men spanked my bottom or drank milk straight from my tits. My unborn child was called a bastard and a son of a bitch, mocked with the weight of its mother's sins even before its birth. And then, inevitably, I heard the sound that heralded my doom.

"Order to cast off!" Echoed around the ship, my mouth had not been emptied to scream since I arrived, but the men violating me at that time chuckled at my flailing dispair as I felt the ship shudder to one side as pushed away from the dock and the wind caught the sails to propel it away from the land.

We had been sailing for barely a moment, when the Sub-Lieutenant returned below decks.

"Come on, get her off the wall, we have a crew to introduce her to." He yelled.

The men detached the chain from the wall, so it and the collar could still be used as a makeshift leash, before getting me up and leading me up above decks. I was stopped at the final set of stairs below the opening to the main deck, held by a private while the Sub-Lieutenant went ahead to report. I couldn't see who he was talking to but I could hear there was a strange chain of command where his report was passed from one person to another as it made its way up a chain of command, until the most posh voice of the lot gave a less formal set of feedback.

"In the past we discussed how the rumours you were spreading about Viscountess Melody of Montague were gaining traction and coming back with all sorts of exaggerations. After what my men witnessed at the docks we are starting to suspect they may be true. As we arrived, the viscountess was naked and performing sex acts on women and ment right there at the docks." He reported.

"That's absurd, surely there are now first hand accounts of this." A familiar voice retorted.

"There are an overwhelming number of first hand accounts, and just in case you don't believe all of them, we made sure to rescue the viscountess for her own safety, would you like to speak to her?" The man holding my leash did not wait for his response as he pulled me up onto the deck and threw me at the feet of the Lord High Admiral.

"This is exactly as we found her in the streets." The Sub-Lieutenant reassured, reacting to the look of shock on the Lord High Admiral's face.

"Even if what you say is true, I would have a very difficult time proving it." He surmised. "Ever since she got this heroine of cheapside schtick I've had to tread carefully on ruining her reputation. If I report to the court what happened, they would think that it was a beyond the pale slander against the viscountess' modest and humble character."

He was right, but he shouldn't have admitted as such in front of me. I had an idea, but as well as that I had a plan to have a little fun beforehand.

"You are of course right." I announced. "Nobody would believe you. Even if you report the truth to them. Even if you tell them that since you tricked me into investigating whores, I became one with my heart and body, that for the last few months I have been violated by hundreds of different men and loved each and every one. You could report back that the parentage of my baby is indeed in question due to the disgraceful whoring of its mother. You could even report back the most outlandish truth that the parade in my honour was organised by me just as an opportunity to indulge the deepest depths of my twisted deviant desires. Each and every truth so outlandish, and your objections to me so well known, that nobody would ever believe you."

The Lord High Admiral turned red with frustrated rage. He could see all the machinations, any proof he offered would only be proof of his devilish schemes against me, my reputation and the circumstances around it insulating me from any consequences he could deliver. All he could do was hope that I would one day get exposed and he would be vindicated, but he could not lift a hand to ensure that exposure. I felt godly, enshrining my power over the Lord High Admiral while stood naked, chained, and dripping with cum in his presence.

1...456789