All Comments on '1903 Only a Photograph Remains'

by Publandlady

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Davester37Davester379 months ago

Bravo!

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

jtukeejtukee9 months ago

Brilliant. I thoroughly enjoyed the story and think you should write a follow up for the next season perhaps with Tara and Mrs Fox. Well done.

LimeyracerLimeyracer9 months ago

Excellently done; well written and so "periodic" - you can almost 'be there'. And, yes, per another comment - the second series should be with the moving camera... Some of those "old Movies" are always fun to watch...

CES

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

Very interesting!

4

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved your tale, brought back memories of seeing the Punch and Judy show on the beach. Was there not a film featuring Billy Connelly in a similar scenario.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great idea for a story. 5 Stars. I can't wait for more.

NaturistFamilyUKNaturistFamilyUK6 months ago

I loved your story! As a keen amateur photographer I can confirm that sometimes photographer's perks are still a thing :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I do hope you will do the sequel with the moving camera, dear darling pub landlady!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Even though there is not very much in the way of steamy hot sex, I found this quaint tale of Victorian era folks tiptoeing around their sexuality to be oddly titillating.

imadronG0imadronG03 months ago

Simply superb well done!!!

DreamlikeDesiresDreamlikeDesires2 months ago

Nothing sexier than your partner "manhandling" you 'cause you're theirs. Such a good read.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorabout 2 months ago

Great story and excellent writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublandlady@Publandlady
There are a limited number of things I can write about sex but the addition of situation and circumstances make the possibilities infinite. My stories are mostly brief and very straight to the point. My personal favourite story is '1947 The Whirlwind Between Winters'. It wa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES