1905 The Art of Absinthe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If that is what you wish," said Justinian.

Adele did as she wished and she removed her corset cover without asking. She now stood in just her corset, open drawers, stockings and shoes.

The gentlemen, who earlier had been so loud and opinionated, now were quite silent. It may have been the Absinthe or it may have been the uncertainty of what was unfolding. Hetty was pretending to be asleep but she had her eyes slightly open. She felt sure that nobody was looking at her.

"Should I expose my breasts?" Adele said.

Her husband answered languidly, "I am entitled to no opinion regarding that. They are yours and you may do as you wish with them."

Adele pulled each tremendous bosom over the top of her corset in turn. Her nipples were dark and full.

She walked towards Albert and pulled him to his feet.

"Justinian, I am about to test your opinion to the fullest," Adele announced.

"That is entirely your prerogative, my dear."

By this point he would have been most disappointed if she hadn't. He took another sip of his Absinthe.

She undid Albert Paige's trousers and dropped them to the floor followed by his Long Johns. The young artist's penis sprang forward eagerly like a juvenile spaniel.

As Adele bent forward she said loudly, "As they are entirely my private parts I chose to show them to Cormack and Roger." She spread her feet to emphasise the opening in her drawers. Both the Philosopher and the Novelist dipped their bodies to gain a better view.

To Justinian's surprise, his wife closed her mouth over the head of Albert's penis and simulated copulation by moving her head up and down. The surprise was that she had never done this to him. It then occurred to him that only the day before his wife had finished reading Cass' work of pornographic fiction. He wondered what else she had learned from it.

Striking while the iron was hot, Adele released Albert and turned her back on him.

"Young man, would you be so kind as to oblige me?"

She placed her hands upon her knees and braced herself.

Albert did not delay. He was straight behind Adele. His aim was unpracticed so she reached between her legs and guided his rampant penis into her vagina. Albert was off and running. He gripped her hips and banged furiously against her buttocks.

Hetty could see the pure joy on Adele's face.

One suspects that if this wasn't Paige's first incursion into a woman, it was amongst his early expeditions. What he lacked in expertise he made up for in youthful exuberance.

His foray was over quickly. Albert shuffled back to his seat, took a sip of Absinthe and grinned a triumphant grin at his Art Teacher. Justinian Wayfare raised his glass to the young man.

Without standing up, Adele turned towards Justinian and Peregrine and presented the view of her opened vagina to Cormack and Roger.

"Cormack, if you wouldn't mind using me next?" she asked.

He showed no indication that he minded. For a Philosopher he gave very little thought before entering Adele. Less youthful and more practised, Cormack adjusted his hips on each thrust so that his penis was at a slightly different angle whenever it re-entered Adele. This made her hanging breast take an unpredictable trajectory every time they swung.

Once again, Hetty observed the lust in Adele's face. She was feeling quite lustful herself.

Cormack Snark, being a deep thinker, knew enough to avoid those areas of Mrs Wayfare's vagina that gave him most pleasure. Choosing instead to delay the inevitable for as long as he could. Eventually, he forgot everything he knew about rationality and logic and allowed the inevitable to happen.

"Jesus Christ!" he shouted, although on any other occasion he would have provided a sound argument against the existence of that particular gentleman.

As he withdrew, Adele felt a little of his semen trickle from her.

"Now Roger, if I may quote from your recent novel, 'Fuck me like an animal!'."

The Writer stepped forward and did as he had been asked.

He knew exactly what was required. Little of what he had portrayed in his novel was from his own personal experience, but he had read a vast number of dirty books.

As he entered Adele he placed his left hand over her shoulder. This helped him to slam into her with force. At random intervals, Roger used his right hand to administer a cracking slap to Adele's rump.

"Yes, yes, chapter nine," shouted the Art Critic's wife after the first slap.

Hetty was astounded. Justinian was astounded.

Cass finally grasped Adele's neck as his orgasm approached.

She sensed the coming event.

"Chapter five, please please, chapter five," the woman screamed.

The author obliged. He withdrew his penis and ejaculated copiously all over Adele's bottom, corset and drawers.

Adele stood upright, undisguised wanteness in her eyes. Her gaze fell upon Peregrine.

"Ah, our host Mr Laycock. Would you care to practise what you preach?"

Peregrine smiled and said, "I have no moral objections other than the fact that I have my desires set elsewhere for later this evening."

He looked towards Hetty. She closed her eyes quickly but it was too late, she had been seen.

Adele sighed, "Then I suppose that Justinian will have to take your turn."

"Alas my dear, it is my plan to do that when we are alone," said her husband.

"You are forgetting the fact that that will be for me to say," said Adele, "and what I am saying is that it will be now or never."

She undid Justinian's trousers and exposed his now straining penis. Turning, she sat in his lap and impaled herself on his member. Adele reached over and took Peregrine's hand.

"Steady me!" she commanded.

Adele lifted herself slightly and then dropped down onto Justinian again.

"Chapter three!" called Roger Cass.

"That was my favourite," said Cormack Snark, "very fine writing, indeed."

"Thank you," responded Roger.

Justinian held his wife's hips and with Peregrine's assistance helped Adele to rise and fall. And rise and fall again. And again. And yet again.

"More drink!" she said.

Albert held a glass to her lips and tried to synchronise her movements with his tipping. It was only partially successful. Some of the Green Fairy rolled down her chin, between her breasts and into her corset. It trickled down until the tiniest drop slid through her pubic hair and into her vulva.

"Oh, oh. I feel an orgasm coming. Yes, yes, it is here. Arrrrrrh! Arrrrrrh!" she shouted.

With that Adele Wayfare passed out.

Her full weight landed on Justinian's lap. He ejaculated strongly but Adele knew nothing of it.

"Good God, is she alright?" asked Peregrine.

Hetty jumped to her feet and dashed towards the unconscious woman.

"She is breathing," she said.

And then Adele began to snore loudly.

Hetty said, "I believe that she is in no danger. The Absinthe has just caught up with her. Could you gentlemen carry Adele to bed? Sleep is probably all that she needs."

...............................................................

For some reason nobody wanted breakfast the next morning.

Peregrine insisted on showing the bleary eyed men around his studio while they waited for the motor cars to arrive.

Hetty would not allow Adele to leave without taking a little black tea and a slice of bread and butter.

"I do hope that I didn't do anything foolish last night," said Adele.

Hetty raised her eyebrows slightly and said, "I'm not sure why Roger brought that Absinthe."

Adele half whispered, "I have never taken any before. Between you and me, it did give me the strangest of dreams."

Henrietta was relieved when the men returned from the studio at that point.

Justinian Wayfare was carrying two small canvases. "Peregrine tells me that this is your work," he said to Hetty.

He turned one of the pictures towards her. It was her portrait of Martin Venn.

"Oh, it's just something that I did quickly," she said.

"It has merit. The style is novel. Not quite realist but not entirely abstract in form," pronounced the Art Critic.

"Yes, I know. I wasn't completely happy with it but the sitter left the area before I could rework it."

"Nevertheless, I would like to show it to a few people," said Justinian Wayfare.

"Take it as a gift from me. Do with it as you wish," smiled Hetty.

..................................................

June in Dorset was particularly lovely. It had a pleasant warmth that foretold of a promising Summer to come.

Henrietta was delighted when she and Peregrine were invited to the marriage of Mrs and Mrs Tidy's daughter. She became Mrs Jarvis.

Peregrine muttered under his breath through most of the service but Hetty still enjoyed it.

About a week later the postman brought a package addressed to Mr & Mrs Peregrine Laycock. It contained a printed catalogue.

It was for the Royal Academy of Art's Summer Exhibition 1905. Within the pages was a note from Justinian Welfare which said, "I hope that you both don't mind. I have marked the entries."

There, under Oil Paintings Gallery VII No 438 was Portrait 'Martin Venn by Henrietta Laycock'.

Just beneath the entry was No 439 Landscape 'Dorset Spring with Primroses by Peregrine Laycock'.

For the purposes of this story, let us call it a draw.

12